It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Santorum: Obama leading Christians to the ‘guillotine’

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   
The article at the link above states "“As we saw in the Ninth Circuit just this week, that if you believe that [same sex marriage is wrong] — this is what the court said — that if believe that, if believe what’s taught in Genesis, if you believe what’s practiced Biblically and a generation since then you are irrational. The only possible reason you could believe this, according to the Ninth Circuit, is that you are a bigot and that you are a hater.”

This is exactly true. How does the whore of Babylon get western nations to disown the very God of their fathers and grandfathers? Manipulate society through propaganda and indoctrination to start accepting anti-Biblical pleasures and sin, then within two generations God Almighty is the "bigot". See how they did it roadsassy.com...

"He continued: “They are taking faith and crushing it. Why? When you marginalize faith in America, when you remove the pillar of God-given rights then what’s left is the French Revolution. What’s left is a government that gives you rights. What’s left are no unalienable rights. What’s left is a government that will tell you who you are, what you’ll do and when you’ll do it. What’s left in France became the the guillotine.”

Lenin said it: "THE BEST REVOLUTIONARY IS A YOUTH DEVOID OF MORALS".

Who controls our media, lobbies, banking, television, news? The same that invented communism.
The anti-Christ Jews.

And the fact that this guy calls it "JUDEO-Christian" had better not be over-looked by Athiests and my fellow Christians. Judaism is NOT the religion of the Bible. Ninety percent truth mixed with ten percent untruth is NOT OF GOD.

To my fellow brothers and sisters who do not believe in God. Please know that there are true sheep and sheep in wolves clothing. If I could ask one thing, please understand the difference. Please understand that our entire lives have seen a constant drip feed of indoctrination to reject Christ Jesus and the salvation offered. But equally important, there has also been an equal movement within Christianity to spoil that same message of salvation and to pervert the word of God into blasphemy. Both are being accomplished by the same anti-Christ force.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by WhoKnows100

just saying
www.abovetopsecret.com...
might want to check that...

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by AmericanPitBull
HE is a radical fundamentalist no different than an Islamic Imam or ayatollah.

You must be a godless Liberal. Santorum believes in freedom, something Obama clearly doesn't value.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 05:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

By your logic then, all those Salvation Army workers who go out bell ringing at Christmas aren't part of their Church either and all that money they take in should be taxed as an income rather than donations. Afterall ... they aren't really part of their Church when they are engaged in their Church outreach either.

Anti-Catholic bias is clouding your visioin on this. Sorry, but you are flat out wrong.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 06:03 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Of course this is only the begining. We finally get to see how much these religious idiots learned from their holy book. Next stop is banning circumcision. Im gonna do a little dance on that day. It is ritualistic mutilation and child abuse.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic

Originally posted by filosophia
Seems to me like the story of obama forcing catholic churches to insure birth control has resulted in a win for santorum.

The "story" is right. Obama isn't forcing Catholic Churches to do squat.

80% of Catholic women use birth control. The leaders of the Catholic Church (MEN) are throwing a fit, but the practitioners are loving this new rule.

The Catholic Church is all about appearances. All about the facade. They speak out of one side of their mouths, then diddle little boys behind the scenes... I don't know how anyone could belong to this religion. I'm getting sick of ALL religion.

Wrong. The Catholic Church does not diddle little boys: homosexuals do.
Do you even understand why the Church is against contraception?

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR

Originally posted by AmericanPitBull
HE is a radical fundamentalist no different than an Islamic Imam or ayatollah.

You must be a godless Liberal. Santorum believes in freedom, something Obama clearly doesn't value.

I certainly MUST be Godless,as I post the living words of Jesus Christ. You do know by your own standards Jesus was a liberal, right? Sorry I choose the words in red and they do not fit into GOP jesus' world. So if loving my neighbor as Christ loved me, Not Judging others who may have fallen and loving God with all my heart ,mind and soul. makes a "Godless liberal" that would be me and those who follow the word of Christ's love and tolerance. The Christian Left and we do NOT believe in your GOP jesus with his flaming sword of dominionism.
APB

top topics

<< 1   >>

join