It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Iranian Nuke Scientist Bites the Dust Thanks to Ninja-Like Assassins...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   
So, who is this Iranian dissident group working with Israel's Mossad whacking Iranian nuclear scientists?

That's one way to solve the Iranian nuke problem without a big old messy war.: eliminate the rocket scientists.

You know what they say: If everyone was a rocket scientist, then everyone would have a rocket. Though it looks like the Iranians are quickly running out of rocket scientists and the like.

Assassins are an interesting lot. Real James Bond stuff with motorcycles and magnetic bombs, calling themselves the 'Peoples Mujahedin of Iran." All you need is love, and some help from the pros over in Israel. Everyone and anyone can become a 'Mercenary Assassin.' Makes one wonder what is the pay grade.

This is the fifth Iranian nuclear scientist whacked. How many nuclear scientist does Iran have to build a bomb they say they aren't building?

Will Iran have to import nuclear scientists to fill the void? Will nuclear scientists really want to migrate to Iran to work, giving the mortality rate of the rocket scientists there?

It's quick. It's clean. No need for boots on the ground and US-NATO jet fighters in the air, like it was in Libya. And why couldn't anyone ever get to Gadafi before all those Libyans died?

Anyway, the 'Mujahadin of Iran' were last year's terrorist group, according to the American listing system of who is a terrorist, who is okay to deal with. Today, yesterday's terrorist group are today's heroes.

Go figure?

Deadly attacks on Iranian nuclear scientists are being carried out by an Iranian dissident group that is financed, trained and armed by Israel’s secret service, U.S. officials tell NBC News, confirming charges leveled by Iran’s leaders.

By Richard Engel and Robert Windrem
NBC News

rockcenter.msnbc.msn.com...

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Its a sad day when academics are being killed because of their knowledge.....

2nd line.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by michaelmcclen

2nd line.

There's good knowledge....

,,,then there's bad knowledge.

It's all rather subjective.

But, as they say, a little bit of bad knowledge can get a guy into deep trouble.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   

I Completely Agree. However, some knowledge comes with caveat, if you are building something meant to destroy innocent lives on a mass scale then I think you should expect resistance, particularly if you are under the standard of a nation poised squarely in the middle of impending conflict like Iran is right now. These guys in all fairness may not be building bombs, but they sure as h3ll aren't studying the nuances of Shakespearean literature either.

Today, yesterday's terrorist group are today's heroes.

Interesting statement. It appears that the term is pretty fluid and may be interchangeable with 'disposable militant,' that has outlived its usefulness can we say Taliban?
edit on 9-2-2012 by clowdstalker because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Does this then make it legal to whack US and Isreali scientists?
Seems to me that Iran has a right to play the same game with those who are currently developing the bunker buster bombs that are gonna be dropped on them!
this is pretty deadly warfare and the line between it and terrorism begins to loose its definition.
I notice the article ends with the same old hollocaust reminders that the Jews seem to trot out when justifying their own atrocities, ...............Truth be known, the both countries can fight their own battles thank you...lets let em have at it, and pick up the pieces afterwards.
Maybe theyll be more inclined to negotiate when they are bloody and spent.....

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   

I don't think it is a matter of legality, these are acts of war...

Seems to me that Iran has a right to play the same game with those who are currently developing the bunker buster bombs that are gonna be dropped on them!

Yes, but the adage hold trues. Live by the sword, die by the sword.
edit on 9-2-2012 by clowdstalker because: spelling

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by clowdstalker

Iran is getting to be like a version of 'The Walking Dead,' what with all this Mahdi talk.

I don't know about you guys, but any country that is talking about bringing back the dead to supply them with nukes is getting problematic, in my opinion.

WHAT IS THE IRANIAN THREAT? Here I recommend my readers to take 28 minutes or less to skim through an Iranian propaganda video to hear what the Iranians are saying about their belief that the Mahdi is going to return from the dead soon, and how that fits in with their belief in the necessity of an apocalyptic war in the very near future. Click here and scroll down to watch the film, THE COMING IS UPON US. You may want to skip ahead to where the English subtitles begin which is at 2:40 into the video.

arkcode.com...

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by tonycliffs

2nd line.

But, as they say, a little bit of bad knowledge can get a guy into deep trouble.

there's no such thing as bad knowledge, your logic is nonsensical

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by clowdstalker

I agree with that. But the thing here, we have proof that Israel is training assassins to kill people, to "prevent Iran from nuclear weapons". So, it's okay to kill people when you can justify it. Those scientist that created the first nuclear bomb did the same thing, but their bomb killed alot of people. What's the difference with the Iranian scientists from doing the same thing? They know beyond a shadow of a doubt they have a bulls eye on their back and yet they keep at. For faith, country, personal reasons.. whatever.

Hm, seeing as how nuclear weapons have been around for over 50 years and they were only used ONCE during war (and there has still been wars) i wonder who else has them..

WTF? Was everyone else asleep at the wheel when Pakistan got them? Or what about when Israel sold (but not delivered thankfully) nuclear weapons to the apartheid South African regime way back in the day. Hell, North Korea has nuclear weapons and they don't like or trust anybody, except China.

Nukes are a deterrent. To devastating globally to used as a weapon. Which is why no one has been dropping them. If a country has nuclear weapons at their disposal then they don't have to worry about being steam rolled. They give you leverage.

No, what i fear is a club of pricks telling the world at large what is or isn't acceptable when they do that exact same thing when your not looking. The rhetoric sickens me
edit on 9-2-2012 by cenpuppie because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Maybe Iran will just change course and release a deadly virus instead of building a nuke, beliving God will save them from it, or simply not care.

I would much rather deal with nuclear issues then biological weapons.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   
James Bond 007 kills the bad scientist in his missions before they destroy the world.

This has been going on since I can remember.

Normal good guy stuff.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by wlord

Originally posted by tonycliffs

2nd line.

there's no such thing as bad knowledge, your logic is nonsensical

Naw, you doon't want to get into a debate with me over the inner meaning of Milton's 'Paradise Lost' and 'I rather rule in hell than serve in Heaven type thingy.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by clowdstalker

I don't think it is a matter of legality, these are acts of war...

Yes, but the adage hold trues. Live by the sword, die by the sword.
edit on 9-2-2012 by clowdstalker because: spelling

There is no legal war declared, so no this is not the case.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

While you debate what is a legal war, a terrorist could be driving a taxi cab into downtown Manhattan with a one kilotom dirty bomb in the trunk.

Is the terrorist driving legally?

Does he have a legal New York driver license?

top topics

join