It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

British troops involved in Homs operation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   
PressTV - Iran is reporting on a report by another report that claims that British and Qatari troops are leading armed terror gangs in Syria against Syrian civilians and the Syrian army.

There we have it.

Now we know.

One of the reports says British MI6 has 4 centers of operation in the City of Homs.

The article will make people wonder if all those civilian deaths are being caused by a limited war already being fought.

The article is also claiming a British parliamentary report warns of financial problems if a military operation like Libya is undertaken in Syria.

Thu Feb 9, 2012 1:36PM GMT -- PressTV Iran

According to the Israeli website, debkafile, which is known for links to intelligence sources, “British and Qatari troops are directing rebel ammunition deliveries and tactics in the bloody battle for Homs”.

The report said that Britain’s foreign spying apparatus, MI6, has established four centers of operation in the city with the troops on the ground paving the way for an undercover Turkish military incursion into Syria.

The debkafile site said the presence of British and Qatari troops in Homs topped the agenda of Tuesday’s talks between President Assad government’s officials and head of Russia’s Foreign Intelligence Service Mikhail Fradkov.

Qatar makes little secret of supporting the Syrian opposition with cash, arms and political support.

An intelligence report has revealed that British and Qatari troops are leading armed terror gangs in the Syrian city of Homs in their bloody battle against civilians and the Syrian army forces.

Lots of Reports and Reports and Reports !!

Sounds Like Lots of Rumors !!

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   
We need to see a prisoner or body.......accusations are a dime a dozen.....
I have to say i dont believe any statements from either side at face value anymore.....
What they tell the ruskies will make a big difference how much support they get from the Kremlin.
What russia better watch out for is that they will be seen to obviously support a homicidal regime, and loose their newly gained respect on the world stage.....
Hassad is desperate by now to try anything....just to end the assault on his regime.
The SAS is pretty well adept at such work, and has engaged in it before.....
Well have to wait and see the proofs....

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   
UK is just recognized as an old fox to Iranian people.

but it is old. (Also called old colonialist)

And that was why Iran cut political ties with UK.

It was the best action.

Qatar king just feels his little empire in danger.

And feels that puppets are falling in ME.

So , it is clear that he will back Taliban offices in Qatar.

It is clear that he would help UK doing plans in ME.

Just a puppet obeying the master.

Nothing new.
edit on 9/2/12 by hmdphantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   
I did read reports of there being several hundred Qatari military personnel aiding and fighting alongside the Libyan rebel groups (one of their Generals even reportedly boated about it!). As there were also reports late last year that Libyan "rebels" had been transported to Syria to help out, it would not surprise me one bit to find that Qatar has once again joined in as well.
Seriously, this is another proxy war being waged by the west under the guise of a popular uprising and revolution of the people.

I did see another article earlier today about a flight landing in Beirut and having part of it's cargo seized by authorities, reportedly everything from fake passports and other documents, to fully automatic weapons and ammunition. Allegedly it originated in the US and was bound for Syria.

I think the idea is to try to draw Iran into the fray, and then it'll be full speed ahead with an attack on Iran. So far they are not biting, so I guess Nutty-yahoo and Obomber must be getting mightily pee'd off at those pesky Iranians not taking the bait.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Well..if Iranian media is saying it then it must be true...

I am sure they are trying to move eyes off the involvement by the Republican Guard in the slaughter of the Syrian citizens and rebels.

Its just a bad situation there that needs to be resolved sooner than later. Assad and his father have led by intimidation and fear their whole lives. Its why Syria and Iran are like twins staring in the mirror....

top topics

join