It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Chinese have seen the dragon in the sky !!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by storm2012

Wrong! It must be a Rayquaza!!

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Well this says some about the picture. The picture has been adjusted in Photoshop at some point.

www.pskiller.com...
Url to picture in article- (Copy Paste)
web.vecer.com...

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   
WOW 6 of 7 pages are BS post or ignorant pointless statements. Great having to shuffle through all of that to get some good opinions. Regaurdless of the my beliefs on the photos authenticity I will not bash the idea that it could be real. If dragons start popping up there are going to be some people looking like a$$es and whatever their creditiblity they may have had could be smashed. IMO to discredit something like this without factual evidence to support the claim, then it would be as foolish as bashing the idea that we are not alone in the universe. Even though that's not the best example of what I'm getting at. Its like the guy in the 1400's that preached to the peanut gallery that the world was flat because of the way it looked on the horizon. I am on the fence intil further evidence subsides. I respect the opinions of everyone but it would be nice to read genuine post written with something to digest. On topic, what gage "string or wire" would you think it would take to support the pulling and weight of an object of that size, at that height? You would think it would have to be thick and visible from the people on the ground or even in the photo. IMO that rules out a kite. PS, maybe but then that contradicts the eye whitnesses....... so what now? I don't think whom ever did this (if it where a kite) intended to hoax anyone. Its China, home of kites, dragons, fireworks, and communism. There for I don't believe they would have used clear string unless that is what comes in that gage string. If someone researches that, then is it the cheaper way to go? Or did "they" pay more for the clear string? Is it more durable? You can start debunking with the string or wire untill someone on ATS uses one of those spiffy programs to see if the photo has been altered.

edit on 9-2-2012 by punisher2012 because: added more

edit on 10-2-2012 by punisher2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   
I sure hope it's fake because if it really is a dragon some dumb ass group of humans would hunt it and kill it.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Could be a flock of birds migrating, you cannot rule that out, birds fly in strange formations sometimes. Could also be a faked photograph. My opinion is that it is something common that is in an uncommon angle and so it appears as if it is a dragon. Still, i will keep an open mind until more information appears. If there were more people watching, i am fairly certain someone will investigate a bit further and try to corroborate that guy's info/pic. If nothing or noone else is found, it will seem fishy at best. Waiting...

edit on 9-2-2012 by Andromerius because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by WillHal1000
I sure hope it's fake because if it really is a dragon some dumb ass group of humans would hunt it and get pwned.

Fixed it for you

If it was REALLY some sort of inter dimensional Dragon being then I kinda doubt our ability to fight it, especially if it could phase in and out of our plane of existence.

To be honest I think its a fake, but thats just my humble opinion.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by LordDrakula

Don't get how I failed? Oh I forgot to fade out part of the dragon to make it look like he is in the clouds. Looks as real to me as the other one.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by samlf3rd

Don't get how I failed? Oh I forgot to fade out part of the dragon to make it look like he is in the clouds. Looks as real to me as the other one.

No it doesnt yours looked horrible.

This photo is not photoshopped. That dosnt mean this is a real dragon, but the whatever it is has not been photoshopped in.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Cool picture, who knows what it could be. Real, Fake, Whatnot, it could even be not a dragon.

But dragons are cool, well most of them are cool. We need more dragons in this world, it will at the very least be a sort of answer to our population growth problems.

Checks and balances, checks and balances. This would be a case of be careful what you wish for.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Dragons? Come on people, dont believe every bull#..

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Cool pic but my question is ,why no wings and dont say the clouds ,because who ever took this photo could have taken another a second later with what looks like a clear veiw hmmm?.Show me ALL the people staring at the sky,somthing dont smell right! it could not be real, radar would pick it up at that altitude, it would be headlines world wide just like if godzilla returned to Japan.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   
OMG HAHAHAHAH! How can people seriously believe something like this? Dragons. Pfft. Fools everywhere.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   
I'm not sure what to make of this, but Mayan prophecy predicted the return of a feathered dragon/serpent named Quetzalcoatl in 2012. Hopefully that was a kite or some kind of illusion!

Those strange noises coming from the sky could be originating from this thing! Uh oh!

edit on 10-2-2012 by Brad76 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   
im pretty sure its doctored. my hopes of seeing a wild Garydose shall remain as nothing more than that, but the pixelated head gives it away in my opinion

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Keep your eye on the sky!
hahahahahaha
I know this has been posted a hundred times, but I had to chime in:
FUS RO DAH!!

LOL, if only this were real. I have no real opinion on this, to be honest. But the post about Quetzalcoatl is actually pretty interesting. The vids with the weird sounds seemed pretty scary, especially because it just hit me that those could possibly be the sounds we're hearing here locally. We deal with a lot of sonic booms (especially in the last 4 months or so), but lately, since moving out to the sticks, there's been a longer, rumbling sound as of late. I'm not saying it's Quetzalcoatl, but it's pretty unnerving, and I don't know what it is, or what to think. I know it's not the quarry near by either. This usually happens at night.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   
I wanna believe it's a real dragon, but you'd think out of all those people staring at the sky maybe someone would have took video of it? It says it lasted a couple minutes, I wonder what the dragon was doing for all those minutes ?? All those people and all those minutes, but only One picture? if the guy had time to pull over and park Annd know that it lasted a couple minutes, then there was obviously time for him or someone else to take video or at least a couple more pics. Hope I'm wrong though :]
edit on 10-2-2012 by McPriMa because: spellcheck

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Britster1821

I just remember those noises sounding like some kind of beast growling and wailing. It seems funny talking about some kind of dragon creature, but I've seen enough weirdness lately to believe just about anything.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by reficul
wow,thats really cool! that would be hard to fake,unless its a kite or something like that. looks too big for that though.the link you posted isn't in english unfortunatly,
good post though,thnx!

Actually it would be incredibly simple to fake....Any halfway decent paint program could do the job. Pictures are a lot easier to fake this way than video (and honestly it isn't all that difficult to make a fake on video anymore, with easy to use, and affordable CGI software)

Not saying that it IS fake....I'm just saying it would be really easy to fake it.
Though to be honest....it is a picture of a flying dragon...so my vote is going with Fake!

edit on 10-2-2012 by bhornbuckle75 because: Bubbles

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Brad76

It's really weird! Like I said, those sounds I've been hearing lately are hard to describe. I'm usually inside when I hear them. But the whole house hears it, so I know I'm not the only one. It's not sounds we're used to hearing (ie: Sonic booms, and quarry explosions...those usually SHAKE the house). I'm pretty good at recognizing sounds/voices, etc...but these are unknown to me.

It would be really interesting to see how this plays out. I'd love to see a video if one ever surfaces, just to see if there were any sounds there too. I can't see some dragon flying overhead like that, and there be complete silence. I just think it's interesting that I browsed through this whole thread, and didn't really see anything that jumped out, until I saw what you posted.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 12:58 AM
link   

That is so cool. Now all they need to do is touch ground, a few photos here and there, and boom, ready to enter the world we call fiction. So excited for this to happen.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join