It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Chinese have seen the dragon in the sky !!

page: 21
<< 18  19  20   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Amandla

Yes, that one has legs, so it walks.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by pla123
What does Bruce lee have to do with this??

You obviously misunderstood my post, what i said was so question is, is it possible that Guan Mulin faked the photo in a computer, and is it possible that Guan Mulin lied about "The people on the street starring at the sky" ? That's possible, but then i think that Guan Mulin would be extremely stupid enough to risk his own health for making such prank / lie story, because there are lots of street gangs in China who beats innocent people, but also willing to beat people who do work of prank. Even Bruce Lee had to defend himself against street gangs of Hong Kong, but Bruce Lee is not even a prankster. So in case Guan Mulin really is a prankster then he is risking getting mad people spit on him, and risking street gangs beating him. I do not claim that Guan Mulin is a liar, i just say, just in case IF he is a liar.

Dragon bones in the Sichuan Province of Wuchen

Another great example is how imagery of dragons is so prominent in the Chinese culture, with first recorded proofs of such dating back to 300 BC. It was Chang Qu, a very prominent historian at the time first documented a "proof" for the existence of dragons after finding what he felt were dragon bones in the Sichuan Province of Wuchen. The Chinese Dragon is now a cultural sign rich in both history and of great importance, not to mention the symbol of the nation and something that has became an insignia of strength over the period of many centuries and carried throughout many generations.

edit on 18-2-2012 by Anunaki10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by MollyStewart
Chinese dragons have never had wings. Look at all the Chinese dragon art, monuments and folklore.

The Chinese Dragon - Nine classical types of Chinese Dragons

In Chinese mythology there are Nine classical types of Dragons:

1) Yinglong the Winged Dragon: believed to be a powerful servant to Huang Di,

2) Dragon King: ability to shapeshift into human form,

3) Shenlong the spiritual Dragon,

4) Dilong the underground Dragon,

5) Tianlong the celestial Dragon,

6) Fuanglong the Dragon of hidden treasures,

7) Panlong the coiling Dragon,

8) Huanglong the yellow Dragon,

9) Li the homeless Dragon
edit on 18-2-2012 by Anunaki10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Anunaki10

There is a better an easier explanation than this one , what if the guy lied about his name,picture and everything else? Before thinking about Gangs bruce lee and all this crazyness you should consider the simple answer..
And i take back everything I said about that piece of crap software(Image forgery detector),,, not only that interface sucks but it also does not work and dont detect ANY forgery what so ever I tested it with an Image i photoshoped and that piece of crap software said it was valid, dont trust that software,,,,,
Now about dragons and I know this for a fact im not trying to feed any Illusions here but there was a time when those creatures really existed, I dont know about the chinese dragon but the regular dragons yes they existed a long time ago this is a known fact.... But they are extinct now.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   

There is a better an easier explanation than this one , what if the guy lied about his name,picture and everything else?

That has crossed my mind too, >What if he lied about his name?

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 12:29 AM
link   
I take back what i said about the software because I used it with the dragon image and it said the image was valid , but after testing it with a known fake image i could conclude that the software is not working.
There is a new algorythm in photoshop CS5, sometyhing called content aware and you can insert almost anything in any image easily, so it is very easy to create fake images research and you will see or try to create an image yourself with this new feature.
Dragons existed because as you also mention there are bones that were found in several locations in the world and some of those bones are of dragon like creatures AKA winged dinossaurs so they are extinct now also do not believe any news you see in the internet.

Originally posted by Anunaki10

There is a better an easier explanation than this one , what if the guy lied about his name,picture and everything else?

That has crossed my mind too, >What if he lied about his name?

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by UnlimitedSky

Originally posted by Xcalibur254
Pretty sure it's fake. Even without looking at it in Photoshop I can see some serious pixelation around the head.

hmmmm.... I'm not so sure it is a Photoshop job. This post fascinates me. So many odd events happening these days. Problem is, the human element of first hand experience being held as the only true proof is held so strongly that we tend to disblelieve most things that did not happen to us. However, this does not make them untrue or impossible.

I enlarged both the dragon and the buildings below, and as I suspected, they BOTH pixalate. This might be due to the concreteness of material things versus the sky which cannot be touched. I know this does not make sense but somehow my blowing up of this picture proofs my point, while my clumsy attempt at rubbing words together to express my ungrouded thought might be failing:

See how BOTH the dragon and the land below pixilates, but the sky does not.

Blown up 800%

Blown up 800%

I feel like believing this was a real dragon. But it is just a desire, not a commitment.

This post fascinates me as well, and I too would love to believe this is true (and it may be), but just to be fair, I've done a bit of photoshop in my day and I have an idea of how someone could get this effect.

I think initially most people would try to prove its photoshopped by thinking the person took a pixelated image and then tried to draw a pixelated dragon on it in an effort to make them match, but you're right as you noted that it all looks pretty uniform, so thus it appears to be genuine artifacts. However, I think it could simply be done by taking a normal resolution photograph - drawing a non-pixelated dragon on it (and a pretty convincing one in its own right) - and THEN just saving a really crappy low resolution jpeg copy of it...maybe even twice. That would make more sense than trying to draw a pixelated dragon.

I hope it's real though.

Also, the sky is pixelated as well. It's just harder to tell the contrast differences between the brighter shades of white of the neighboring pixels. Generally noise and pixelation show up most noticeably in the mid-tones and especially in the shadows of cameras. And if it's not pixelated then it's probably just blown out past 255 white.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   
I would just say and wish that the photo is real and i would like to add that the eastern dragon has had woken

edit on 27-2-2012 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by guanicaPR

Before it's 'official' discovery there was no trace of the mountain gorilla in the fossil record.
Your point?

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by LordDrakula

Don't know if this has been said before, but Chinese and Eastern Dragons were often said to be able to fly without wings by riding the wind itself. On that note whether the picture is real or fake will probably be up for debate for some time now. Personally I think it's fake, even though I wish it wasn't. Reason I think it's fake? The iconic 'picS or it didn't happen'.

Now. Dragons in general on the other-hand may actually exsist. I won't bore you with proof or details, because if you're reading this you're likely to have read the other Dragon theories by now. XD Whether this beings were real at one point or are just a child's fantasy will always be up for debate until we have actual PROOF.

As for me though, I put my faith in the dragons.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by LordDrakula

It actually looks like a plane crashing :O

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20   >>

join