It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Revelation & Isaiah - God Destroys the Destroyers of the Earth

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   
These bible predictions (threats??) were recently pointed out to me and I thought they were interesting. I'm not one to put much trust into the Old Testament or into Revelation, (I'm rather critical of the validity of them), but considering that these predictions (threats?) were made thousands of years ago, it's interesting that they fit our present day situation.

They seem to possibly point to a God who is ticked off about humans misusing the earth and that the earth is suffering due to the 'sins' of the people - sins against God and against the earth as well. Or perhaps the people back then saw into the future and saw the waste the earth was becoming and naturally put their God into the equation because that is their reference point.

'Sin Debt' ... 'Bad Karma' .... 'Celestine Prophecy' in real life .... just plain bad environmental practices by humans .... or all of it wrapped together ... dunno' ... but it's interesting. I'm wondering how the bad energy put off by 'sin' could take the energy from the earth and cause it to wither. Isaiah points to that.

Revelation 11:18 - The nations raged, but your wrath came, and the time for the dead to be judged, and for rewarding your servants, the prophets and saints, and those who fear your name, both small and great, and for destroying the destroyers of the earth.

Isaiah 24:4-6 - The earth dries up and withers, the world languishes and withers, the exalted of the earth languish. The earth is defiled by its people; they have disobeyed the laws, violated the statutes and broken the everlasting covenant. Therefore a curse consumes the earth; its people must bear their guilt. Therefore earth's inhabitants are burned up, and very few are left.

Additional quotes that kinda touch on this -

Jeremiah 2:7 - I brought you into a fertile land to eat its fruit and rich produce. But you came and defiled my land and made my inheritance detestable

Lev. 25:23-24. The land is mine and you are but aliens and my tenants. Throughout the country that you hold as a possession, you must provide for the redemption of the land.

Ezekiel 34:17-18. As for you, my flock... Is it not enough for you to feed on good pasture? Must you also trample the rest of your pasture with your feet? Is it not enough for you to drink clear water? Must you also muddy the rest with your feet

Job 12:7-10. But ask the animals, and they will teach you; or birds of the air and they will tell you; or speak to the earth and it will teach you; or let the fish of the sea inform you. Which of all these does not know that the hand of the lord has done this. In His hand is the life of every creature and the breath of all mankind

Next time you go out boating and throw a tin can into the ocean or stream just remember the prophecies of Revelation and Isaiah - God destroys the destroyers of the earth! Now ... go thee henceforth and recycle!

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   
my opinion, all that happened already, but what we seem to have here is history repeating itself.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   
hoax. Revelations has produced over 2 million predictions.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   
The land now known as Palestine was left waste after the Assyrians and Babylonians deported the Israelites because they had failed to give the land its Sabbath rests. Every seven years, the land was to lie fallow, and every Jubilee year also, but it was neglected. The 70-year Babylonian captivity evened things up.

Now, as we are finishing 6,000 years from Adam, the land is again due for a long-overdue Sabbath rest, and it will take the whole 1,000 year millennium to accomplish this. God is patient, but at some point He will enforce His Law.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by anthonygillespie2012
hoax. Revelations has produced over 2 million predictions.

I do not believe Revelations is prophetic at all. But that being said ... you answered with one line and I'm not clear on what you are saying. Would you please expand upon your answer. Why do you say 'hoax'. Thank you.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by LittleBlackEagle
my opinion, all that happened already, but what we seem to have here is history repeating itself.

And what have we learned from History?

We have learned that...

We STILL have learned nothing from History even though it repeats itself.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

One of my favs....

"Lion of Judah"

Mysterious… Frightening… & Very Cool!

Who is this that cometh from Edom, with dyed garments from Bozrah? this that is glorious in his apparel, travelling in the greatness of his strength? I that speak in righteousness, mighty to save.
Wherefore art thou red in thine apparel, and thy garments like him that treadeth in the winefat?
I have trodden the winepress alone; and of the people there was none with me: for I will tread them in mine anger, and trample them in my fury; and their blood shall be sprinkled upon my garments, and I will stain all my raiment. Isa 63:1-3

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lazarus Short
The land now known as Palestine was left waste after the Assyrians and Babylonians deported the Israelites because they had failed to give the land its Sabbath rests. Every seven years, the land was to lie fallow, and every Jubilee year also, but it was neglected. The 70-year Babylonian captivity evened things up.

Now, as we are finishing 6,000 years from Adam, the land is again due for a long-overdue Sabbath rest, and it will take the whole 1,000 year millennium to accomplish this. God is patient, but at some point He will enforce His Law.

Funny this law. It seems most to be "Better I owe it to you than I cheat you out of it " The christians have been very patient and they wait and wait and......

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 05:32 AM
link   

reply to post by FlyersFan

These bible predictions (threats??) were recently pointed out to me and I thought they were interesting. I'm not one to put much trust into the Old Testament or into Revelation, (I'm rather critical of the validity of them), but considering that these predictions (threats?) were made thousands of years ago, it's interesting that they fit our present day situation.

They are not threats, but they are symbolic forms of warnings, and predictions that are soon to come, to all the inhabitants of this world and of this day in age and to this generation!
Ask me why and I shall tell you, because of this great apostasy in this generation and the stiff-necked, ignorant people in the world today, and of those who worship Satan's and Demons, and that are members of secret societies, etc, that are causing this destruction to happen upon the earth!

(Therefore, Let The Games Of Carnage Commence, Here On Earth!)

They seem to possibly point to a God who is ticked off about humans misusing the earth and that the earth is suffering due to the 'sins' of the people - sins against God and against the earth as well. Or perhaps the people back then saw into the future and saw the waste the earth was becoming and naturally put their God into the equation because that is their reference point.

'Sin Debt' ... 'Bad Karma' .... 'Celestine Prophecy' in real life .... just plain bad environmental practices by humans .... or all of it wrapped together ... dunno' ... but it's interesting. I'm wondering how the bad energy put off by 'sin' could take the energy from the earth and cause it to wither. Isaiah points to that.

Revelation 11:18 - The nations raged, but your wrath came, and the time for the dead to be judged, and for rewarding your servants, the prophets and saints, and those who fear or (Revered) your name, both small and great, and for destroying those who destroy the earth.

The children of men who destroy the earth are the shepherds of the Lords flock, they are the governments and worldly leaders, both today and in formal day's, since the beginning, that have been destroying both the world and it's inhabitants, with the use of weapons, plagues and viruses, and intoxication's, etc!

Isaiah 24:4-6 - The earth dries up and withers, the world languishes and withers, the exalted of the earth languish. The earth is defiled by its people; they have disobeyed the laws, violated the statutes and broken the everlasting covenant. Therefore a curse consumes the earth; its people must bear their guilt. Therefore earth's inhabitants are burned up, and very few are left.

The wars that shall breakout against humanity and in-himself, will cause the land to be desolate and unfruitful, as the former nations that once use to thrive upon the earth.
Seems that man has not learned from their passed. The illuminati worship their symbolic pyramid, and just look at the Egyptian Pyramids in the midst of the desert, are they not desolate, and or uninhabitable?
And in the day's of Noah and of the great Nephilim Giants, who used to ravish the land and their inhabitants, was the earth then, not destroyed in the Great Flood of the Deluge?

The skeletal and fossilized remains of these creatures are being found everywhere around the globe, why are they not in our history books?
(Are the governments trying to conceal the truth of our past, and of the Omnipresence of a Supreme Being, known as God the Almighty!)

Additional quotes that kinda touch on this -

Jeremiah 2:7 - I brought you into a fertile land to eat its fruit and rich produce. But you came and defiled my land and made my inheritance detestable

Lev. 25:23-24. The land is mine and you are but aliens and my tenants. Throughout the country that you hold as a possession, you must provide for the redemption of the land.

Ezekiel 34:17-18. As for you, my flock... Is it not enough for you to feed on good pasture? Must you also trample the rest of your pasture with your feet? Is it not enough for you to drink clear water? Must you also muddy the rest with your feet

Job 12:7-10. But ask the animals, and they will teach you; or birds of the air and they will tell you; or speak to the earth and it will teach you; or let the fish of the sea inform you. Which of all these does not know that the hand of the lord has done this. In His hand is the life of every creature and the breath of all mankind

Next time you go out boating and throw a tin can into the ocean or stream just remember the prophecies of Revelation and Isaiah - God destroys the destroyers of the earth! Now ... go thee henceforth and recycle and Repent for the Hour is Here!
edit on 10-2-2012 by estimatedprophet because: ats err on color!

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by karen61057

I TOTALLY don't understand your post, or what you are trying to say. Common ground? Point of reference? Maybe shoot me with a POV gun.

top topics

join