It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Tennessee Department of Revenue IS INSANE

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   
MURFREESBORO, TN

Have a read at this guys. It is unreal how the government is trying, doing everything to steal your hard earned money. You can't as much as have a crap without government calling you a "fertilizer manufacturer" and tax you on it.

SOURCE

This is the short story of dad and son hanging out and doing what parents/kids should do. The greedy government sociopaths don't think so.

The Tennessee Department of Revenue is threatening court action against a Murfreesboro man who built a small wooden boat in his garage with his 7-year-old son.

Here is where King John (haha) stepped in

Letters from the Tennessee Department of Revenue say that because the Kings are boat dealers and manufacturers, they have to pay $539 dollars in taxes on the boa

When a third party tried to get involved and ask questions, here is what they got.

We asked the Department of Revenue for an interview. They said they couldn't discuss the cases of individual taxpayers, and said that no one was available to speak about the issue, even in general terms.

SOURCE

If you work for people like that, I urge you to QUIT. If you ARE people like that...i urge you to go _______ yourself.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   
So by this logic, if I teach my kid how to grill I'm a restaurant? Ridiculous!

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Holy Crap then they are going to hit me hard..I have a textile manufacturing plant in my front room (knitted a blanket), a furniture making plant..built a beautiful shelf this winter and I must own food processing plant..made goodies to keep/store. Who knew I was such a big wig..owning all these plants..I even have 3 employees
Oops, they'll get me again for sweat shop labor and child labor ..my husband sweats a lot while building things and my kids well they aren't legal age to work yet..but they loved hitting nails into the wood.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   
A boat manufacture? That is insane. If you adhere to those standards I have been a boat manfacturer, a car manufacture, a bomb manufacturer(Dont ask
), a firework manufacturer, etc.

I did some research into why our names appear in all caps on our birth certificate, drivers license, etc. It turns out there was a time when who you are was designated by how your name was written.

Capitis Diminutio Maxima (Name in ALL CAPITALS) JOHN DOE
Meaning a maximum loss of status through the use of capitalization.The highest or most comprehensive loss of status. This occurred when a man's condition was changed from one of freedom to one of bondage, when he became a slave. It swept away with it all rights of citizenship and all family rights. This also designates a corporation.(This might be why they were able to tax him as a manufacture)

Capitis Diminutio Minima (meaning a minimum loss of status through the use of capitalization) John Doe
The lowest or least comprehensive degree of loss of status. This occurred where a man's family relations alone were changed. It happened upon the arrogation of a person who had been his own master.

Capitis Diminutio Media (meaning a medium loss of status through the use of capitalization) John DOE
A lessor or medium loss of status. This occurred where a man loses his rights of citizenship, but without losing his liberty. It carried away also the family rights.

Now i'm not sure this standard is used today, but it is interesting that all of our federal documents have us all in capitals.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Thank you for calling attention to this ..S&F!

Those ''control freaks" !

Fellow Tennessean here ...
I'm outraged of course but then this tactic doesn't surprise me... "They'' have been over-stepping their bounds for years.

Was ranting this a.m. - posted Simon Says and tired of playing the game! if you are interested. Am fired up about this and so tired of the game!
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 9-2-2012 by SeekerLou because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by JAY1980

Talk about loss of status.

the birth certificate is not an entry on the book about a new born baby. It is a registered bond (associated number on the certificate) representing an event, namely the "birth" or creation of a person. The legal term "person" refers to - "A corporate Fiction(imaginary corporation)", "an artificial person(as people)". If you place this in context you get the following

JOHN DOE (a corporate fiction) is unwillingly bound to a being called (John). every time government uses full caps on a name, it refers to a person in the context of a "corporate fiction". I don't believe that most judges/ lawyers/ cops/ or anyone is really aware of this since they naturally associate the persons(fictions) to the people(biological/natural persons). And the birth certificate is associated (In people's heads anyway) to the birth of a child (not the event of the creation of a corporate fiction in the name of government)

Consequently, every "person" is a sub corporation (fictive) owned by government and used on their income statement.

This bond between "persons" and people is a) illegal b) unwilling c) a bloody joke

Yes, government owns the "persons", but no you don't have to be related to that if you wish it not.

edit on 9-2-2012 by Glargod because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   
The State has no right to designate a one time producer as a manufacturer.....
this makes all model airplane makers aircraft factories.....
The registration fees are also illegal in my book, but seeing as how they have paid them,does this mean an abrogation of ANY RIGHTS UNDER THE CONSTITUTION?
If they hadnt registered the boat would that make it out of the states jurisdiction?

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   
The State has no right to designate a one time producer as a manufacturer.....
this makes all model airplane makers aircraft factories.....
The registration fees are also illegal in my book, but seeing as how they have paid them,does this mean an abrogation of ANY RIGHTS UNDER THE CONSTITUTION?
If they hadnt registered the boat would that make it out of the states jurisdiction?

new topics

top topics

join