It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Galaxy not so far away ~ Beautiful Pics

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   
I had to share these with everyone, they are amazing pictures.

Click Here

Wouldn't it be amazing to explore space? Maybe one day.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Amazing pictures. Would love to attend one of his lectures to be able to take some night photos anywhere close to the incredible quality he captures.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Man those are cool. Just simply amazing. I could sit and stare at stars for hours. I really need to invest in a nice telescope one of these days.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Thanks for posting I just saved a couple of them, TRULY beautiful!!! Great angles and timing.. Bravo to the photographer!

Some of the best photos of space taken from Earth, ever!

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Wow!...simply wow! Those are some of the most beautiful pictures I have ever seen in my life besides my daughter.
Those really make you remember to stop a just look up and be amazed at the wonder of our own galaxy. I think many of us in our busy rushing around lives forget to just stop and look up from time to time. thanks for posting those.

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: princeguy

yes those pics are nice.imagine being out in outerspace,floating around,looking around seeing nothing but stars in every direction.

someday we'll create technology so advanced for space travel.these pics will be history,old,forgotten.we'll take close up,mind blowing snap shots only the heavens were meant to see.

either way,these pics are MINDificent.

top topics

join