It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Hologram Room

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Just had a very interesting dream. I've never had a futuristic dream involving space before. I haven't been indulging in any entertainment that way either.

Basically I was watching the status of all the planets in our solar system inside a hologram room. I was standing near one of the larger last planets when it just started to trimmer. Then suddenly it dimpled in on one side in the shape of a perfect concave circle. The color of the planet suddenly changed to a burnt amber, then just exploded.

There was absolutely no warning of the event. It wasn't Earth but the planet was heavily colonized. The large view stream in the room came on and started to read the obituaries of all the inhabitants starting with the royaly first. 'This King .... and his son ...'

I was more worried about the implications this would have on earth than morning the losses. I remember suddenly feeling this emmense sadness but it wasn't coming from m. I could only share in the empathy of those there. I felt numb.
edit on 9-2-2012 by CodeRed3D because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Do you know if this took place in our solar system or outside it?

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   
It was a tourist area that showed all the planets in our immediate solar system. The last planet, which was one that exploded, was one of the biggest. The holographic images were a live feeds, so I witnessed the disaster as it happened. Come to think of it there were nine planets in the room hovering near the floor.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by CodeRed3D

Seems like the descriptions don't really match up to our solar system. Unless there used to be some big planet or dwarf star with an orbiting moon beyond Neptune that exploded in the past

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I'm so mean. All I could think of while reading the post was the Superman origin story. Sounded like Krypton exploding.
Makes you wonder if there was a Krypton at some point and it blew up.
Don't really know what to make of the dream (other than the Superman reference) but it sounds like a pretty cool dream.
I suppose depending on how far it was from earth, the dream earth/real earth could get a meteor shower. That's about all I could think of in terms of it affecting the earth.
Unless it was more like Final Fantasy: Spirits Within then we would have those ghost aliens invading.
If I had to choose I would hope it was the Krypton scenario because we'd at least be getting Superman. We've got enough problems without having to deal with soul eating alien ghosts.
edit on 13-2-2012 by tinfoilsrule because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   
I'm sure the dream was more symbolic than prophetic. Although, I'm rather shocked that I would have a dream referencing Nibiru when I personally believe that the story is a bunch of hype.

Pluto wasn't in the room. Instead the ninth planet was this larger planet that exploded. The fear I had during the dream was an orbital disruption of the Earth after the vacated planet. I'm no astrophysicist, so there's no science there.

top topics

join