It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mass-arrest attempt on video - proof that CA riot police are the ones inciting violence

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 03:53 AM
link   
reply to post by 00nunya00

Or is it the simpler answer.....they were trying to leave but couldn't get past the cops until they made their own exit? No, no, you're right, it's the more complicated answer

Once again show me where the protesters are being forced to stay? I can show you parts of the video that shows the police letting people leave without incident. What part of the video is it exactly that shows the cops making them stay there. I don't think the cops even move their line into the park because i honestly think that this whole episode was to get them out of the street so they could open the roads. When you see the police move in at the lower right it pans up and you can see the the intersection at the upper right is not blocked at all.

Everyone wants to keep telling me im wrong but nobody can really show me how that is.
edit on 10-2-2012 by JoshF because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 04:52 AM
link   
Simple facts:

-The police were allowing people to leave
-Those who didn't leave stayed to cause violence as all the "Occupy" useful idiots do.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by JoshF

Or is it the simpler answer.....they were trying to leave but couldn't get past the cops until they made their own exit? No, no, you're right, it's the more complicated answer

Once again show me where the protesters are being forced to stay?

Once again, why would they leave in a huge group if they WEREN'T trying to leave already? I can show you video of them all leaving at the same time after an exit is made----show me where any of them said "we're not leaving"?

See, we can do this answer-me-this back and forth all day. Your turn!

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Look, sorry you had a bad time with Occupy. I've never even met one. But you know what's lame? Saying they're not doing this quickly enough, or in big enough numbers, or with a palatable-enough message.

That's seriously lame.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Shirak

Excellent response!!!!!!

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Once again, why would they leave in a huge group if they WEREN'T trying to leave already?

How in the hell would i know what is going on inside the mind of an occupier? These Oakland guys are not exactly known for making sense. Hey, lets protest the bank and then make a deposit.

I can show you video of them all leaving at the same time after an exit is made

You mean after they tear down the fence and the cops just sit there and let them do it? They could have also left up on the upper right corner where the cops were not there blocking them in.

show me where any of them said "we're not leaving"?

What in the hell are you talking about? Can you hear them say anything in this video? No all you can see is occupiers being allowed to leave,being forced off the street because they cry like big babies when they get hit by cars

In this video you get a much clearer picture of what is going on and you can see that only one side of the park is being blocked. So how are they trapped in if only one side is blocked and they are letting people through?

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   

they cry like big babies when they get hit by cars

wow, you're cool dude

Originally posted by JoshFIn this video you get a much clearer picture of what is going on and you can see that only one side of the park is being blocked. So how are they trapped in if only one side is blocked and they are letting people through?

That's the same exact video that this thread is about and it shows that they are blocked off on all sides... you're deliberately lying and trying to mislead people.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by 1825114

That's the same exact video that this thread is about and it shows that they are blocked off on all sides... you're deliberately lying and trying to mislead people.

Mislead people? At 5:07 you can clearly see that only the bottom side is being blocked. And i apologize it is the same video but on monitor number three the picture is slightly different making it look brighter.
edit on 10-2-2012 by JoshF because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   

reply to post by 1825114

Mislead people? At 5:07 you can clearly see that only the bottom side is being blocked.

that's simply not true. The only place you don't see police (or that isn't a building or a fence) is at the top right corner, and that's only because the police that were there shooting flashbangs leave the corner, moving into the crowd, forcing them to the fence.

You can't make out what anyone is wearing/who's a cop or not in the topleft corner, but in other shots you can clearly see there is a line of police there. There's a line of police at the bottom left corner, and at the bottom right corner as well. There's not one exit that isn't lined with police until the crowd breaks the fence down.

Stop lying, and stop trolling my thread
edit on 10-2-2012 by 1825114 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by 1825114

The only place you don't see police (or that isn't a building or a fence) is at the top right corner, and that's only because the police that were there shooting flashbangs are moving into the crowd, forcing them to the fence.

Right at the top right corner they left it open. And after the flash bangs went off they were letting people that wanted to do through, and you said it yourself they were not blocking that corner. So an exit was open AND they let people through, how were they "forcing them in" or stopping them from leaving.
The cops don't seem to move their line into the park it really looks like they just wanted them off the street and out of the residential side.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by JoshF

LOL, that's my point, dude. You're sitting here arguing against everything, and you can't admit yourself that you're not in these peoples' minds, or the cops', and you're just assuming things from what you see like the rest of us. You're trying to "win" an unwinnable argument. It's all conjecture, but you're trying to make it seem like it's the most obvious sh## in the world. Fail.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Right at the top right corner they left it open. And after the flash bangs went off they were letting people that wanted to do through, and you said it yourself they were not blocking that corner. So an exit was open AND they let people through, how were they "forcing them in" or stopping them from leaving.
The cops don't seem to move their line into the park it really looks like they just wanted them off the street and out of the residential side.

The cops clearly move in on the crowd, which forces them to break the fence down, and you're saying that that movement was the police making an opening to let them out?"

Insane

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   

LOL, that's my point, dude. You're sitting here arguing against everything, and you can't admit yourself that you're not in these peoples' minds, or the cops', and you're just assuming things

Im not assuming anything you can see for yourself, they let people out and they were not being blocked in. See, I can show you the points I make in the video, everyone else has to make crap up to support their argument.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1825114

The cops clearly move in on the crowd, which forces them to break the fence down, and you're saying that that movement was the police making an opening to let them out?"

Insane

Where in the video do the cops move their line into the park?

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by 1825114

It's perfectly logical to walk toward officers firing flashbangs in your direction.
OPD is under investigation for excessive force for no reason.
There's no propaganda against Occupy.
The encampment at Oscar Grant Plaza cost the city millions in extra patrols (don't ask about the teen that got shot at a BART stop on the same block as the Plaza but it took 15 minutes for any police or EMS response and the kid died).
Scott Olsen should have dispersed instead of reading the Constitution to the riot police.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by eNumbra

Confrontational tactic that with 1 more sturdy wall would have

Why stop at that if the police "would have" shot them then they would be shooting protesters OMG evil police shooting protester watch!!!

I do try to stay away from the absurd jumps to conclusions, but by all means lets not discuss the obvious.

I would like to get a Time frame on when they leave through the lines because I see maybe 3-5 people, I don't see many people leaving through that line, nor would I expect them too having just had some sort of flash or smoke grenade shot at them.
edit on 2/9/2012 by eNumbra because: (no reason given)

And if all (or most) of them had decided to try to leave that way, things would have only gotten worse. It would be construed by the police as a "mob rushing the police lines" and the "police had to act," or some other nonsense that resulted in beatings and other means of harm to the protesters.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   

LOL, that's my point, dude. You're sitting here arguing against everything, and you can't admit yourself that you're not in these peoples' minds, or the cops', and you're just assuming things

Im not assuming anything you can see for yourself, they let people out and they were not being blocked in. See, I can show you the points I make in the video, everyone else has to make crap up to support their argument.

Sigh. Okay. I'm not assuming anything either, you can clearly see that the majority of protesters wanted to leave because they did so when they made themselves an exit. I'm showing you a point you can verify in the video, everything else is made up crap. Ding! Your turn.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Sigh. Okay. I'm not assuming anything either, you can clearly see that the majority of protesters wanted to leave because they did so when they made themselves an exit.

Some of them also left through the police line, when exactly did the police ever stop them from leaving?

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Liquesence

Originally posted by eNumbra

Confrontational tactic that with 1 more sturdy wall would have

Why stop at that if the police "would have" shot them then they would be shooting protesters OMG evil police shooting protester watch!!!

I do try to stay away from the absurd jumps to conclusions, but by all means lets not discuss the obvious.

I would like to get a Time frame on when they leave through the lines because I see maybe 3-5 people, I don't see many people leaving through that line, nor would I expect them too having just had some sort of flash or smoke grenade shot at them.
edit on 2/9/2012 by eNumbra because: (no reason given)

And if all (or most) of them had decided to try to leave that way, things would have only gotten worse. It would be construed by the police as a "mob rushing the police lines" and the "police had to act," or some other nonsense that resulted in beatings and other means of harm to the protesters.

Anything else that you want to make up>?

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   
haha, yeah, he's the one making stuff up. Sure.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join