It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ufo in skies over california feb

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 07:36 AM
link   
This was an interesting find that I came across a couple days ago. I am not sure if anybody has discussed this, but thought we should take a crack at this. It seems that for the last 2 weeks (as far as ive looked) these type of sightings have been numerous. Opinion?

edit on 9-2-2012 by Lookingsky11 because: (no reason given)

Since not everyone can view videos, it is important to add a summary of what is in the video!

ATS Terms and Conditions of Use

1k.) Video links/embeds: You will not embed or post a link to a video without a reasonable description of its content and why it interests you, is germane to the topics discussed on ATS or the topic of an existing thread should you post it in a reply to an existing thread.

So remember:

* Link
* Description
* Review/Opinion

edit on February 9th 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Thanks for fixing.
edit on 9-2-2012 by calnorak because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 07:41 AM
link   
sorry about that
edit on 9-2-2012 by Lookingsky11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   
RC led planes... you can tell they are RC by the way they fly, like "gliding"

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lookingsky11
Opinion?

According to one website, certain people (light bearers) have been getting trips in a large U.F.O called the 'Neptune' since last Saturday.

the2012scenario.com...-94899

Here is a part of the comments made .........

Note:
G=Grener of Ashira, of Neptune, President of the Intergalactic Council
SB=Steve Beckow.

SB: All right, Grener. Thank you. I’m going to ask you three questions that I hope you’ll answer just very quickly so that I don’t lose too much of this hour to them.

Accounts are starting to emerge of people who are claiming to be on the Neptune. There’s one account that features a description from John Lear, who used to write about UFOs and Area 51. Is that an accurate, reliable account?

G: Yes.

SB: Some people raised their eyebrows when he said he put a deodorant strip under his arms. Is that true?

G: Well, you can do whatever you want! That is the thing. You don’t have to.

SB: But the account was—

G: But frankly, that would be quite unusual.

SB: So the account was accurate?

G: There are some accounts that are coming forward that are very accurate—

SB: All right.

G: —‌and will be shown as reliable, some more than others.

SB: Including photographs?

G: That is correct.

SB: Okay. And Billy Woodard said that he traveled outside his body and viewed the Neptune and saw you and Archangel Michael. Is that account accurate and reliable?

G: He travelled outside of his body. He did astral travel. He was not in form.

SB: Right. Well, I think he went in his—‌I actually don’t understand the mechanism—‌went in his father’s body, or….

G: Let’s just say he has had a glimpse.

SB: So it’s accurate and reliable, though, that he did have the glimpse?

G: Yes.

So maybe someone at ATS can verify this if they know of a spiritually minded person that has been on one of these trips.

If this is real, this site should start posting pictures of the Neptune's interior design soon.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   
I think its RC LED
equipment as-well
the flight pattern is to linear.
back and forth...back & forth

and the red flashing light
screams anti collision ...

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Rapha, that Mr Lear's testimony is definitely out there- but who am I to say that its not true? Some of the weirdest theories in our ancient history have recently been proved true with factual and physical evidence. So my take on that mans statement is thats waaaaay out there, but, guess you just don't know?

My take on what is in this video is solely based on the weirdness that I witnessed around the same date. What is even stranger is what you see, that cliche looking disk shape in the first 10 seconds or so, with the rotating lights/plusing/strobing(?) is, and I mean, right down to the detail, what my friends and I saw and I documented in my vid. Expect to us the light that was moving along the bottom of it looked flame orange(?)
Now, like the poster above states, it could be an RC toy thing, fine. I wasn't there. But what we witnessed absolutely was not. I find it very strange that this vid was shot maybe a day or two after we had our long sighting and basically documents my vocal testimony of what we were witnessing. If you play my audio on my vid and this image, side by side, its freaky.
Moreover, since Ive been scouring the net for recent info, This type image, sighting, is happening in the last week and a half, all over the country? If you type in by day( on youtube search), like 1/28/2012 ufo or 1/29/2012 ufo and keep going on that track into feb, there seems to be a ton, I mean a ton of sightings that are all saying the same thing.
Could it be a nationwide hoax?
Maybe shadow government/ military complex has rolled out a new craft and is testing? I'm just speculating here..
Ps- if anyone needs translation of what the man in the video is saying in Spanish, I can translate and post it.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   
It could be one of the many types of RC aircraft being flown these days , there are many examples posted on youtube .

GeoBat - RC Night Flyer plus more

edit on 9-2-2012 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

Seriously, you believe this ?
When reading this I thought it was a p1sstake !

Quote:-
'SB: Do you know what I’m trying to get at—‌I’m trying to imagine what’s going on up there. And I don’t know whether I should have SaLuSa situated in one ship, and you situated in another ship, and Hatonn in a third. Whether there are different—

G: And we can all meet in the Intergalactic café, halfway.

SB: That’s right, the space bar. Exactly. So I’m trying to imagine: What’s going on up there? Apparently there are millions of ships. Are they organized into fleets?'

Perleeeeeaaaaase ha ha ha

Seriously ?

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

Anything GFL around here at ATS is considered a HOAX. Please read this for more info....

So anything posted by them (like a thread, will be trashed or moved to the HOAX forum).....
edit on February 9th 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
It could be one of the many types of RC aircraft being flown these days , there are many examples posted on youtube .

So those look interesting. Could be a possibility. Is it just me, or are those LED kites fairly small, i mean in ratio to seeing something in the night sky, from far away that looks huge? Here is my question, if one of those are flying at a distance of say, half a mile away from perspective, would they look that big in real life? For instance, If you were standing outside, looking at this toy close up in the night sky, at a low altitude, it would probably look big and detailed, correct?
. But if you were far away, looking up into the night sky, would they have an optical illusion effect of looking bigger ( like airliner bigger) with larger rotating lights? Im just trying to image it. The lights on these things( led flyers) blink and they are small lights (Christmas tree size?) so when far away and up high, do you think they look car light size(or bigger) ?
Thats what Im seeing in this vid. Also the lights look (flame like)? like wavery or something. That just me?

Ive never see one of these kites in person. Only for about a year or two on youtube, so I dont know.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Lookingsky11

Without a point of reference there is no way to judge how far away a light in the sky is. Because you cannot know how far away it is, you cannot know how large (or small) it is. If you assume the lit object is large but it is actually small, it will appear to be far away.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

Without a point of reference there is no way to judge how far away a light in the sky is. Because you cannot know how far away it is, you cannot know how large (or small) it is. If you assume the lit object is large but it is actually small, it will appear to be far away.

Mmmk, makes sense. It would be impossible to judge distance without a verbal confirmation of how faraway the perspective is from the object. Has anyone, or does anyone here live in cali? I did. In the valley.
In the video above, you can see the hills of the valley (all over) in the distance. Is there anyway we can check distance, when the man in the video zooms out, from his perspective so we can speculate?
Also, in the vid, you can distinctly see three points of bright lite in a triangle, obviously not celestial. Can we use those as references too phage?

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   
It's hard to tell if anything is going 'back and forth' since the video is so chopped up into different sequences, there must be near a half-hour of tape used. Rather I should say around 12 minutes, with less than 4 minutes used.
edit on 9-2-2012 by smurfy because: correction.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Even with GORTEX'S video's people still doubt what they see. How sad, we're so desparate to believe that anything and everthing in the night sky impresses the hell out of us.When did our standards become so low.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   

This video seems to have promise if someone reverses (solarization?) so that the lights are seen in an improved perspective 'cause as it is one can't see enough to make a call one way or another.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   
nice, another 2012 hoax to keep track of, there are so many, wonder when the book or footage comes out and what the price tag will be.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   
I even saw the Goodyear blimp- and it said ice cube is a pimp! Seriously this is a blimp with a lighted message board. That's what you see scrolling across the lower side.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by etdownunder

First off, you have no choice, no choice, but to believe and have the initial faith in, that people are intelligent, deciphering individuals, who know a freaking blimp when they see one. Initially you must accept the word, then break it down point by point. That is called educated deduction.
Second, people are not dumb as your first assumption states, rather, infers. Has to be viewed that way-as innocent until proven guilty. Actually sane individuals look at everything in life like this. We aren't all wacko conspiracy theorists.
If I am saying, as an adult, who owns a business, traveled the world, reads literature, looks at things objectively, contemplates pros and cons of a situation rationally,-- that I saw something CRAZY in the sky, then you, as a responsible listener-must take my initial comment as valid and factual. Then, you may, by using specific and by referencing documented opinions, attack by initial statement.
If you state, that people are simply stupid for not wanting to see the "truth" then I politely ask you..what the heck are you talking about? Were you standing there? Did you feel the emotions? Did you vocalize all you could to explain something strange enough it made you grab a camera, in spite of ridicule from those with you at the time, to put something on tape to analyze later?
Nope. No, you didn't.
I find it sad, on both sides, that real until proven otherwise is not considered with you and this video.
I know I saw the exact same thing in Puerto Rico, and guess what? We don't have blimps here on the coast of the Caribbean, floating in the ocean. BOOM. attack that.

The more people attack with negative one liner statements like "dumb idiot doesn't know the difference" those who try to do their best to get "evidence" on video of anything, I mean just plain anything, the more they will stop. Then you will have no comparisons at all
ps--a one sentence answer saying "i don't understand how people don't look at gortex's evidence and see how fake this all is" and referring to one point of view is not a well thought out argument.
I think, the people in this video saw something they DONT ever see. If you speak Spanish you can hear even the wife in the background stating "I don't want to look anymore, it makes me scared"
Real emotion, and the ensuing description of what they are witnessing should make you want to delve in just a tad bit deeper. Just a dash

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 06:50 AM
link   

First off, you have no choice, no choice, but to believe and have the initial faith in, that people are intelligent, deciphering individuals, who know a freaking blimp when they see one.

No , you can't assume anything about what people know , you will discover this the longer you are here .
Over the years I have seen threads claiming UFOs that have turned out to be the ISS ,Venus ,Saturn even skydivers , there was even a thread not to long ago on a guy who saw a large ball of light in the night sky that turned out to be the Moon !

HERE is a thread where another blimp was mistaken for a UFO .
The UFO in this thread has aviation lights exactly where they should be for a blimp , it acts in the manner you would expect a blimp to act , ie slowly traversing the sky , and it looks like a blimp so the only logical explanation is that it is a blimp .
edit on 10-2-2012 by gortex because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join