It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. and Israel differ on Iran plan

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 07:20 AM
link   
From what I see, Israel will not wait any more longer , within weeks or months they will attack Iran's nuclear facilities.

U.S. officials want Israel to wait and allow time for sanctions and covert operations to deter Iran's nuclear plans while Israeli officials are trying to make a case that time is running out. Read more: www.upi.com...

Israel and US have a different plan. To me Israel is concerned and afraid of Iran making the nuclear weapon and bombing Israel right after. The scary part is Iran has thrown warning, that if anyone attacks Iran , that country will pay the price and it will be painful. I also read if this keeps up, the prices for the oil in US will be at 6$ a gallon, might as well buy a bike lol. But this is a serious event occurring right now. I wouldn't like to see the war, but for everything to come to an end and peace to arrive, there will be a war. Its obvious that Iran hates Israel, I read in one article Iran called Israel a Cancer and its going to get rid of that cancer. That's how much hate there is between this two countries. If Iran does get the nuclear weapons its obvious it will bomb Israel, there is no maybe or but, but its 100% that they will strike and get rid of Israel. I dont know if US should jump in help Israel out, but as of now we should stay out of it, and let those two countries handle its own problems.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 07:32 AM
link   
I'm an American and pro-Israel. I'm sick of the way our government is treating them!

If we're not going to stand by their side we need to just shut the hell up and stay out of it!
edit on 9-2-2012 by will615 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by will615

Why would you want to stand by them when they want to attack Iran?
Russia and China said they will help fight back if anyone attacks Iran. Supporting Israel right now wouldn't be very smart.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Yah they differ:

Israel wants to attack them with nukes but the US prefers cruise missiles.
edit on 9-2-2012 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fishticon84
reply to post by will615

Why would you want to stand by them when they want to attack Iran?
Russia and China said they will help fight back if anyone attacks Iran. Supporting Israel right now wouldn't be very smart.

Now who ever said that they were very smart

It gona happen one way or another now are later just a mater of timing

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

and Iran will flood US with its oil as the weapon lol

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Fishticon84

Israel wants peace. Iran is the one calling them a cancer and wanting to wipe them off the Earth. If you kept getting threatened wouldn't you take action? Being pro-Israel does not mean I wish harm to Iran or it's people, but if Israel feels enough is enough then I don't blame them. If they wanted to attack Iran that bad they would of by now.

Like I said, if we're not going to help them we need to stay out of it. As for Russia and China, if they want to come for us if we do help, then let em come.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by will615

I think Israel is waiting for US to be on the same plan as they are, bec if things gets ugly, and US does not support Israel after they strike, goodbye to Israel, and Russia and China will take Iran's side I think..

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Despite their rhetoric, at this point I still do not agree that Iran would attack Israel with nuclear weapons. I think they even might have some now already - and if that is true, it proves the position of the Israeli hardliners wrong.
At any case, he who attacks first would be a colossal idiot on either side.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Trillium

Yeah, well we'll just see. Israel will destroy it's enemies, and if that includes us so be it.

edit on 9-2-2012 by will615 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Kokatsi

well let me explain you how Israel feels, they are scared period. They think they will be wiped out if this nuclear thing wont stop, if you lived in Israel wont you feel scared to knowing , that if Iran throws a nuke at you, you will die instantly. It is scary feeling when you are actually living there, Israel want to stop this, but Iran does not want to stop making nuclear fuel. So Israel will strike first, if Iran dont listen. I just read US and Europe is telling India to Join as well in telling Iran to stop making Nuclear weapons.
edit on 9-2-2012 by storm2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Israel wants to turn it into Holy Land and America want to turn it into Disney Land

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by storm2012

To be honest I don't know what to make of this. With the other thread about them training terrorists etc.. I am sure we don't have the full story from either side even our own. but with that said do you think that why the us is telling India what to do that I could get them to tell them to stop calling my cell while I am at work and offering me gas cards if I buy one of their products it's annoying (But man I love their accent so anytime after work would be ok).

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   
dood so far
its all talk ...
1 thing about the Heb's
they don't tend to telegraph their plans.
if they have an opening they'll do whatever the want
USA be dammed...

might as well buy a bike lol.

not a bad idea...

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   

...in US will be at 6$ a gallon, might as well buy a bike lol.

$6 a gallon, wish it was that price in the UK, we are $10 a gallon (equivalent)...and trust me, no matter how high the fuel price gets, you'll still never buy a bike lol...

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by jrmcleod

really $10 dollar in UK are u serious? you are right about the bike, i wont buy it, but if i have no money for gas i ll have to buy one haha , either pay 100 something dollars at the pump or get a bike for 100$ lol

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   
I don't think this is just about Iran's nuclear program any longer.

As the situation deteriorates daily with Syria (in which Iran and Lebanon have claimed that they will attack Israel if NATO/U.S. enters there), and Iran and Russia have both met with Pakistan in the last week, the whole Middle East is unraveling even without Iran's "nuclear" issue at this point. An attack on Iran right now may just be a deterrent and warning to keep other Middle Eastern countries at bay if hell breaks loose over Syria, as well as help to eliminate support for Assad who also wants Israel gone.

edit on 9-2-2012 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined

whats going on in Syria is just so crazy and sad

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by storm2012

really $10 dollar in UK are u serious? you are right about the bike, i wont buy it, but if i have no money for gas i ll have to buy one haha , either pay 100 something dollars at the pump or get a bike for 100$ lol

Put it this way, i have a 1.6ltr engined unleaded pertol car, it holds 60ltrs of fuel. The rate at my local station is £1.31 per ltr, which is the cheapest around, that works out at £78.60 to fill up my car, where i get approx 400miles out of it with a full tank...that lasts about 10days max. Thats the equivalent to around $124 to fill it up every 10 days, sometimes more frequently. Thats just short of $5000 to run my 1.6l petrol car for a year with fuel only. That doesnt include my $200 road tax annually, my $950 annual insurance, my $300 servicing and MOT annually.

It costs me here in the UK $6500 to run my 1.6l engined car for a year, and thats based on filling it with fuel every 10 days...

Trust me, you guys over the pond are laughing all the way to the bank with your cost of driving...
edit on 9/2/12 by jrmcleod because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   

currently i pay $3.59 for a gallon, my car holds 12 gallons , so i pay about 43$ every 7 days, but that hike of gas to 6$ a gal if it happens, will be too much to pay the pump for me. And i probably think your gas prices will also go up , due to this

www.bbc.co.uk...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join