It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Official Trailer for "Iron Sky" Opens April 4, 2012...not bad!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 07:01 AM
link   
I first heard of this movie on ATS of course lol and it is right up my alley of interest.

Nazi's on the moon plotting for years to get revenge all the while making UFOs to invade earth

We think it's aliens, nah it's Nazi's.

Sounds good to me!

Here is the trailer. I will definitely be dragging my fiancee to this!

Here is the movie's website
Iron Sky

It will be in theaters April 4, 2012.

I know I'll see it. There hasn't been anything out lately worth seeing, this looks at least entertaining.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Wow, mix some conspiracies together and add in some action and you've got a flop (I bet) or instant cult hit.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   
I think they knew it might be a flop hence the comedic intent. I know Ill love it because its not aliens! I love alien movies but this should be very interesting!

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Oy vey, Nazis, I hate these guys, but this just became my must-see movie of the year.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Having been sitting on the peripheral edges of this film during it's production, and working with some of the CG artists involved, I can honestly say that it's a laugh riot, despite it's subject matter.. The effects are also incredible considering the tight budget these people had..

Everything was done in Lightwave3D and various post programs as well just an FYI...

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Does anyone know of any importance concerning iron?

Current new films are :-
1) Iron Lady (reptile Thatcher ?)
2) Iron Sky (reptilian invasion)

Maybe there is a link between the bible where iron (non-humans) cannot mix with clay (humans).

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rapha

Maybe there is a link between the bible where iron (non-humans) cannot mix with clay (humans).

mate..wtf?

OP: I will defo be dragging my lady to see this too!

Heres another im looking forward to!

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   
I think it will be a cult hit more than anything.

I saw previews a while back and wanted to see it and I love the comic part of it. The feel is different but I like it and the special effects don't look too bad either esp for the budget they had as one person mentioned.

Thanks

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   
is this supposed to be a comedy? I see hints of the Vrill society conspiracy in this

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by gunshooter
is this supposed to be a comedy? I see hints of the Vrill society conspiracy in this

yes it's suposed to be a comedy....100% farce

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rapha

I back up someone else's sentiments and proclaim......WTF?!

Thatcher was known as The Iron Lady during her time as Prime Minister because she was a woman and she wouldn't back down from any opposition. No need for the crazy conspiracies.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

Looks great with excellent actors. I hope that 1annunaki will be considered profitable too.

sec.line

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Man.... Now I know they can't do a film with this subject matter seriously... but I really wish they would.

When I first saw the teaser trailer for Transformers: Dark of The Moon.... I didn't know it was for Transformers... and I thought WOW.... that looks amazing... and then you see robots and hear it's for Transformers and It's like... oh NO... :shk:

Same with this...

When is anybody going to make a decent, modern, serious Alien or Space Conspiracy movie?

Anyone know?
edit on 9/2/12 by blupblup because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
dont waist your money.....

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by guanicaPR
dont waist your money.....

Wow, no reason why or anything just flat out dissing it, I thought it was quite amusing and a a good aside form the normal day to day crap that gets dealt with, plus the FX are really cool

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I saw a short concept video for this a couple of years ago and have been looking forward to seeing a full feature film based on the idea.

If the director treats it in a similar vein akin to the likes of Mars Attacks!, the mixture of Nazi Saucer moon base conspiracy,special effects and camp humor could be sublime .

top topics

join