It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Israel teams with terror group to kill Iran's nuclear scientists, U.S. officials tell NBC

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 06:17 AM
link   
reply to post by truthinfact

Wow *cough*

as if Qatar, Saudi Arabia, USA and Britain are not in on it too!

Please, the article is an insult my intelligence!

edit on 10-2-2012 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Since no one has yet replied to my post and it has been overlooked I want to repeat my questions:

Will the US Government do everything in their power to stop these terrorist attacks with the motto War on Terror against Israel who is supporting them and against US conservative politicians who are providing material support to the US designated MEK terrorists as posted in my last reply here?

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Ek Bharatiya

Will the US Government do everything in their power to stop these terrorist attacks with the motto War on Terror against Israel who is supporting them and against US conservative politicians who are providing material support to the US designated MEK terrorists as posted in my last reply here?

Hopefully the US will not take MEK off of the "terror list." Unless MEK launches an attack against US interests, there is no reason for the US to take action against it. MEK is Iran's problem, just as Hezbollah is Israel's. (Incidentally, all of those politicians are retired, and now act as paid lobbyists.)

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Nothing new here.

Israel teams with terrorist groups, Iran does the same as well through Hezbollah.
I'm pretty sure if there's a jewish fundamentalist terror group in Israel, Iran will sponsor them as well.

The middle east is just a big chess board with all these terrorist 'groups' or 'cells' or whatever-they-call-it these days, as pawns. Religious fundamentalism is just a tool, Islam or not.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   

I would switch jobs if i worked for the nuclear bomb division.

They should give the current workers hazardous pay.

When Iran gets the bomb, will they use it?

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
reply to post by Jobeycool

People should realize that Hamas and Hezbollah team up with Iran to kill jews.I would not doubt that Israel has done covert ops to take out Iranian nuclear scientist.

Iran doesn't discrimInate or want to kill Jews.

It they did, Iran would not have a large Jewish population.

Use your thinking cap

edit on 9-2-2012 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)
The tactics are not the same as it use to be.They use politics now to get to Israel.Not the same thing as Hitler did with rounding up jews and killing them.They now use politcal tactics.

Same thing Egypt is doing now.Same thing Hezbollah and Hamas try to do.They are trying to do it do The U.S. as well.
edit on 10-2-2012 by Jobeycool because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by truthinfact
These Iranian terrorist probably kill innocent people also.

Because the scientists arent innocent right?

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   

BREAKING NEWS: US Admits Israel working with Iranian Terrorist!?! Crazy.. I cannot believe they admitted this. It is a pretty big deal. I don't think it is justified either.. These Iranian terrorist probably kill innocent people also. Ps. Ive never watched Rock Center before... I wonder how they got this scoop

rockcenter.msnbc.msn.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

How can we believe anything the media outlets say anymore?

This may just be another attempt at propaganda, for what purpose I know not. Maybe to start wars between countries?

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Thought we didn't deal with terrorists?

Oh... I'm sorry I didn't read the fine print where it says only if it benefits the United States of America's government...

The lines are all too clear...

IMO if the US is dealing with Israel and they are carrying these attacks out then the US is as much to blame as the Israelis... yes I am calling the US terrorists... because they are...

I love my country but I hate these double standard games they are playing with everyone. They need to take care of home and let the kids fight it out.

I demand the US come out and say that it does not have the Israelis back if they continue these attacks and dealings with know terrorists groups...

Look at what happened last time...

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Family Guy....
Peter: Ground Zero. So this is where the first guy got AIDS.
Brian: No, Peter, this is the site of the 9/11 terrorist attacks!
Peter: Oh, so Saddam Hussein did this?
Brian: No.
Peter: The Iraqi army?
Peter: Some guys from Iraq?
Peter: That one lady who visited Iraq that one time?
Brian: No, Peter, Iraq had nothing to do with this. It was a bunch of Saudi Arabians, Lebanese, and Egyptians financed by a Saudi Arabian guy living in Afghanistan and sheltered by Pakistanis.
Peter: So...you're saying we need to invade Iran?

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Next on the agenda ? Killing Egyptian and Saudi nuclear scientists.

It's only the beginning.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   
All these developments are seeds being planted ready for the big harvest. That harvest starts to the day and date on Monday 19th March 2012. An infamous date and a date worshipped and honoured by those who arrange the mass killings called war. Check history, from the Falklands to Iraq to Libya and many more conflicts in earths history. They all start on 19th March. Surely people dont still believe in coincidence..?

Respects to you all.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   

There just trying to make the scientists go on strike for afraid of being murdered...I bet they force most of them to work.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   
You have to wonder, with the latest news on Syria, namely the barbaric act of the car bomb that took yet more innocent lives, who was behind it?

Based on the news from this topic and if one puts all of the evidence on the table, all fingers point to a Mossad/some-other-agency involved in the mess that is Syria (and probably the instigators of the whole Arab spring).

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ek Bharatiya
Since no one has yet replied to my post and it has been overlooked I want to repeat my questions:

I thought your post was a rhetorical question. The expectation, that the US executive and judicative would move against parts of the establishment or against Israel seems to me quite naive. The establishment is allowed to encourage the US to engage in shenanigans and to violate the law. Israel is always beyond all reproach. Laws are only made for the little men or "rogue contries".

Glenn Greenwald wrote a great opinion piece, asking the same question you do.
www.salon.com...

Check out this absurd speech of Howard Dean (starts at 0:35). Dean really proposes to recognize the leader of the MEK (a group which is not only on the terror watch list, but is also universally despised in Iran) as president of Iran.

edit on 10-2-2012 by Drunkenshrew because: grammar

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Israel teams with terror group to kill Iran

rockcenter.msnbc.msn.com

Deadly attacks on Iranian nuclear scientists are being carried out by an Iranian dissident group that is financed, trained and armed by Israel’s secret service, U.S. officials tell NBC News, confirming charges leveled by Iran’s leaders.
(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 9-2-2012 by truthinfact because: (no reason given)

If you know your conspiracy theories then this is plain old fashioned propaganda straight from one of 2 machines on TV. The rockefeller machine vs the rothschild machine. MSNBC is at rockefeller center.

Every country has teams to assassinate nuclear experts from their enemy countries, at all times, but this is not advertised. The wording is done for the sake of sensationalism.

That said, in the breaking: oh no! Iran found out. But how does Iran know it's not some double agency pretending to having been trained by Israeli secret service. Wait... what? Iran is complaining about Iranians? This in an outrage! No, this is pre-war.

Next thing you know, the Queen of England is going to be complaining that her grandson picked up some nasty habits from the US Military while in California last year. Like a glaucoma condition that requires a prescription. Of course I'm kidding on that last bit of news.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by illuminnaughty
Its ok dont worry they are our terrorists so thats ok.
Terrorists are only bad when they are not our own terrorists.
Of course we dont side with real terrorists. Only them evil muslims do that, our terrorists are good terrorists, democratic terrorists.

Marv Albert:...Yes!

They change the rules so many times that even I don't know who the terrorists are anymore.

Are we the terrorists?

Are you the terrorist?

Can animals be terrorists?

Can the weather be a terrorist?

Is peter pan a terrorist?

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by John_Rodger_Cornman

Can animals be terrorists?

Can the weather be a terrorist?

Is peter pan a terrorist?

Dog suicide bombers.

Haarp

The Flying Nun

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Ek Bharatiya

Nope, because it isn't in their best interest to do so. I know where you are going with this, but really, all countries play this game and to elude that they don't is just baloney.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   
I find this video:
www.youtube.com...
These guys are being attacked by three sides now. This has to be the most unfortunate group of people in the world. No wonder I never heard about them. How sad. Crazy times. They are here I guess:
en.wikipedia.org...

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join