It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Israel teams with terror group to kill Iran's nuclear scientists, U.S. officials tell NBC

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Here is the U.S. legal definition of terrorism and terrorist

Pursuant to 6 USCS § 101, the term “terrorism” means any activity that involves an act which is dangerous to human life or potentially destructive to critical infrastructure or key resources; and is a violation of the criminal laws of the United States or of any State or other subdivision of the United States and appears to intimidate or coerce a civilian population; to influence the policy of a government by intimidation or coercion; or to affect the conduct of a government by mass destruction, assassination, or kidnapping.

“The statute defines a terrorist activity as any activity which is unlawful under the laws of the place where it is committed (or which, if it had been committed in the United States, would be unlawful under the laws of the United States or any State) and which involves any of the following: (I) The highjacking or sabotage of any conveyance (including an aircraft, vessel, or vehicle). (II) The seizing or detaining, and threatening to kill, injure, or continue to detain, another individual in order to compel a third person (including a governmental organization) to do or abstain from doing any act as an explicit or implicit condition for the release of the individual seized or detained. (III) A violent attack upon an internationally protected person (as defined in section 1116 (b)(4) of title 18) or upon the liberty of such a person. (IV) An assassination. (V) The use of any--(a) biological agent, chemical agent, or nuclear weapon or device, or (b) explosive, firearm, or other weapon or dangerous device (other than for mere personal monetary gain), with intent to endanger, directly or indirectly, the safety of one or more individuals or to cause substantial damage to property. (VI) A threat, attempt, or conspiracy to do any of the foregoing.” (8 USCS § 1182); See Khan v. Holder, 2009 U.S. App. LEXIS 20134 (9th Cir. Sept. 9, 2009)

Any nation that has declared war or has used its special forces in undisclosed ways are involved with Terrorist and is a Terrorist organization.

The word "Terrorist or Terrorism" is so broad. Anything can fit under it. That is why the indefinite detention of US citizens who are "Terrorist" was such a big deal.

Being a Terrorist is broad and wide. You can fit anything under Terrorist honestly , dealing with crime or unpopular opinions.

That is why it is so crazy that the NDAA bill passed , which allows the governement to hold you without trail for life.
-------------

National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2012

en.wikipedia.org...

If they label you a terrorist , you dont have any rights of a U.S. citizen - and if you read that. Ever fought some one? Then you are a terrorist according to that definition. If you fought him to steal his money , then you are not.
edit on 10-2-2012 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by jhn7537

I didn't think you would agree with me.

However, Iran doesn't like us because of our covert activities in the region and the support we give to Israel. The U.S. is creating a lot of enemies since 9/11. With all the fear being propagated during the cold war on how the Soviet Union was bent on spreading communism, the United States is now doing what our government made us fear, trying to force our way of life and democracy in the middle east.

Second, they are not allowed to have nuclear weapons, wanna know why??? Becuase we said so... We are the biggest baddest military out there and because of that we can dictate who can and who cant have nuclear arms.

Just because we have the biggest military, doesn't mean a smaller country can't defend itself. Vietnam, North Korea, the Taliban comes to mind. Remember when George Bush told the terrorists in Iraq to "bring it on?" He kind of ate those words after we had the highest military casualties the month after he made that statement.

If China becomes stronger militarily than the United States in the future, would you feel just because they had an overwhelming military they have every right to control what we do as a country? When the Soviet Union was a super power, they kept us in check. Now that we're the only super power, that gives us a right to bully other countries? Nobody likes a bully, that's why we have more enemies now and why some of our allies are beginning to disagree with some of our foreign policies and occupations.

Third, why would we keep our 'noses' out of everyones business??? The last time that happened, Europe was almost taken over by Nazi Germany until the United States came to the rescue.

I wouldn't give all the credit to the United States for winning WW2. The Soviet Union played a big part in stopping the advancing Germans. All out allies played a part in defeating the Germans. You can't compare the military Technology available during that time, than what the countries of the world have today. The Germans were much more advanced in their military technology than the U.S. and its allies. Today, thanks to the U.S. and Russia, most foreign countries have enough high tech military hardware to defend themselves in regional conflicts. A lasting peace only comes from internal revolutions rather than by an occupying force.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 01:19 AM
link   
If Iran attacks us or our allies we will light their world up like the Fourth of July, just like we did every other nation who tried to harm us.

And if Iran doesn't attack us or our allies we will still put a boot in their ass for pissing us off.
edit on 10-2-2012 by imasecretspy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by illuminnaughty
Its ok dont worry they are our terrorists so thats ok.
Terrorists are only bad when they are not our own terrorists.
Of course we dont side with real terrorists. Only them evil muslims do that, our terrorists are good terrorists, democratic terrorists.

Evil muslims? come on... really? i do not like what you are saying about the muslims, those "terrorist" are not Muslim, get that through your head please.

Muslim this muslim that.. pretty sickening.. it's your own country thats turning you against a beautiful and peaceful religion. This is their plan, but the muslims will come through.. they always have and always will, Allah Akbar.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Yesterday I spoke to someone who served 16months in jail due to Mossad en Dutch monarchy.
Crazy conversation, via my work. He gave me his mail and twitter account.

59 year old man, I checked his account. He even said. F the Illuminati I know this conversation is being tapped.
I am not afraid anymore.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by imasecretspy
If Iran attacks us or our allies we will light their world up like the Fourth of July, just like we did every other nation who tried to harm us.

And if Iran doesn't attack us or our allies we will still put a boot in their ass for pissing us off.
edit on 10-2-2012 by imasecretspy because: (no reason given)

The level of intelligence in this post is amazing.
Hard for me to garner a response , except wow.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 03:06 AM
link   
MEK is designated a terrorist group by the United States. That means Israel is literally recruiting, training and equipping a known terrorist group to conduct state sponsored terrorist acts.

I assume the US Government will do everything in their power to stop these terrorist attacks with the motto War on Terror....Right?

Is it any surprise that the MEK is the same terrorist organization (which Israel supports and trains) that provided the US with "evidence" that Iran had a nuclear weapons program until 2003?

Will the US govt. also charge and convict US conservative politicians for aiding and abetting terrorists and planning meets along with providing material support to terrorists which violates the Patriot Act?

But on December 23, a group of leading conservatives — including Rudy Giuliani and former Bush officials Michael Mukasey, Tom Ridge, and Fran Townsend — did exactly that. In Paris, of all places, they appeared at a forum organized by supporters of the Mujaheddin-e Khalq (MEK) — a group declared by the U.S. since 1997 to be “terrorist organization” — and expressed wholesale support for that group. Worse — on foreign soil — they vehemently criticized their own country’s opposition to these Terrorists and specifically “demanded that Obama instead take the [] group off the U.S. list of foreign terrorist organizations and incorporate it into efforts to overturn the mullah-led government in Tehran.” In other words, they are calling on the U.S. to embrace this Saddam-supported, U.S.-hating Terrorist group and recruit them to help overthrow the government of Iran. To a foreign audience, Mukasey denounced his own country’s opposition to these Terrorists as “nothing less than an embarrassment.”

Leading conservatives openly support a Terrorist group

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 03:13 AM
link   
Israel constantly is in the middle of terroristic actions
and never any consequences.

it's obvious the wheels are in motion to start ANOTHER WAR

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 03:16 AM
link   
So not unlike the CIA funding and training the Mujahidin when they fought against the Russians in Afghanistan ?

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 04:26 AM
link   
I much cleaner way to take care of the problem than missile strikes and land invasions.

Kudos to 'em.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sablicious
I much cleaner way to take care of the problem than missile strikes and land invasions.

Kudos to 'em.

this is just a prelude to missile strikes and land invasions. It would also be considered an act of war by most western nations, but double standards reign the day.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 04:35 AM
link   
OK so you hippie brainless anti Israel idiots want to know why Iran getting a nuke is a bad thing. Here is why, you can Google any of this. This is what Ahmadinejad, the president of Iran is committed to. Shiite muslims await the 12th Imam who is Allah’s designated Mahdi, who demands a violent path to conquer the world. Ahmadinejad, and his cabinet, say they have a ‘signed contract’ in which they pledge themselves to this work (preparing the world for the 12th Imam). Basically the world has to be in a total state of chaos in order for this 12th Imam Mahdi character to make his appearance, and Ahmadinejad sees it as his duty to pretty much start WWIII to accomplish this. This Imam Mahdi person is basically the shiite muslim Jesus. Now why would Iran need nuclear energy when they have a huge supply of oil, the 3rd largest in the world? They want a nuke. Its as simple as that. and if they get one they will USE IT! Whats gona happen then? Ahmadinejad has been quoted saying that he wants to wipe Israel off the map. He could do that with a nuke. He calls the US the great Satan. He hates western society. If he could he would attack it. Remember when Hitler killed millions of Jews in WWII. Who lives in Israel Jews. So when a neighboring enemy country threatens to wipe them off the map their going to take it seriously. That means stopping Iran from getting a nuke by either directly attacking their facilities or killing scientists. Whats the problem? Do you like nuclear winter or something? You people make me sick.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Kudos to 'em.

An even cleaner way to take care of the problem. Israel give back the land they have stolen and stop picking fights with everyone that disagrees with you.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010

Kudos to 'em.

An even cleaner way to take care of the problem. Israel give back the land they have stolen and stop picking fights with everyone that disagrees with you.

Israel stops being the snake that it is and tries to do some good with the world instead of trying to destroy it. A nation indoctrinated on a delusion that they are chosen by god and superior to all races, with a venomous attitude towards it's neighbours - this story is a prime example of that, but Israel is not alone in this, I am going to bet that many other countries do the same...

My enemies enemy is my best friend"

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 05:30 AM
link   
reply to post by timewraith117

Don't bull# quote please, too many people do it on ATS, get your facts right at least when you come an argument. I agree the Shia Iranians are fruitcakes, an outcast group who are not considered a part of the main Sunni (and majority non-violent) sect of Islam.

As for the Mahdi, many many Hadiths (chain of narration) report that following:

"He will fill the earth with peace and Justice as it was full of injustice and tyranny."

Whether he is real or not is debatable and I do not support the views of Iranian regime as you quite rightly pointed out they are hell bent on bringing about the 12th Imam in a violent way.

Lets try to get some facts right, on both sides of the camp.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodwardjnr

Kudos to 'em.

this is just a prelude to missile strikes and land invasions. It would also be considered an act of war by most western nations, but double standards reign the day.

It's odd, people are acting surprised yet we have forgotten how Iraq was invaded, much in the same manner - it's a system of war, that has been perfected over time and it's being carried out.

The reality is that this will happen, we will watch it on TV for it's entertainment value and if we are lucky we will carry on with our lives, if we are unlucky Israel has stirred the hornets nest and created a problem for the whole world.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 05:47 AM
link   
reply to post by old_god

I have to agree, it seems we are sleep walking towards this war with Iran, there will be opposition, like in Iraq, but as you say, the wheels of motion are already set, we know this will end in an attack on Iran. I just fear this will be the beginnings of a much wider conflict.

It seems for the best part of my life we have been building up to the war with Iran, they have always been the number one bogey man since way before Al queda came a long, looks like it will finally be happening.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 06:01 AM
link   
You're ALL being played IMO

It will only serve to throw more fuel over the ever growing fire, it'll end up in WWIII soon enough you just watch, its highly unlikely many would survive it, so you just carry on arguing till your eyes bleed by all means

I would be willing to bet this story is 20% truthful to sell it, mixed with 80% BS propaganda to get the sheeple jumping

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by mkgandhas
reply to post by DJW001

The only language the West understands is the language of nuclear and biological WMD sadly. West has no qualms in waging war and genocide and Westerners secretly drool of murdering 'hajis' and third worlders as it makes them rich and powerful and gives them celebrity lifestyles.

WOW thats a pretty broad sweeping generalisation of the west ! You must have had some unfortunate meetings with westerners or have spoken to a select few if you believe that every westerner wants the death of innocents overseas.
For you to simply call us out as barbaric war mongering citizens with a bloodlust for "haji's" is just a stereotypical response from someone who hasnt even bothered to search for the truth , you seem to have bought into whatever propaganda you have been fed about the west !
It's unfair for you to brand us all in this way , I for one am against any foreign intervention , countries should be able to govern themselves, if your country is bad because of the current power , then change it or move somewhere more favourable.

I find that xenophobic comment distasteful and completely unfounded !
you would find that most westerners are in fact against war and even the fact that a third world still exists !

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

Yes it seems you are correct about march. Go here- www.fractal-timewave.com... -set the month to march and check the boxes for both the Kelly and Watkins graph.
Where the graph suddenly drops and hits bottom is where a major change has happened, After that it starts building back up to the next.
Looking at the first drop point to the last bottom point of the drops it looks like something will happen between the 8th and the 12th.
It's my first time using this graph and the change could be anything of novelty. A major historical event or a jump foward in technology, but considering whats going on seems like the war is coming and that may be a jumping point for it.

Oh well I welcome it even if me and everyone I love dies from it at least so will all the war mongerers and the world will finally be at piece once the dust settles.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join