It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Israel teams with terror group to kill Iran's nuclear scientists, U.S. officials tell NBC

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   
The fascism is getting pretty obvious in this country.

I was hoping that the US and Israel were just using Iran as the usual bogie-man, the threat to invade them has been going on for 30 years.

My guess; These assassinations of nuclear scientists are probably MORE about nuclear fuel rods than weapons -- because the conflict is about money and lots of it.

However, the CIA getting caught creating the trouble and using our dubious media to sell the stories about Syria in preparation for an invasion tells me that Syria is "now the bad guy" because they are the path to Iran. It's nothing personal -- just logistics.

This is just disgusting. The justifications for attacking Iran are half baked and through the usual Chicken Hawks -- there isn't much attempt to convince rational people.

>> However, if YOU think there is a burning need to invade Iran,... sorry, but you are one of the duped.

The fascists are merely going through the motions of propaganda now -- but they don't seem to show that they even care what we think anymore. I suppose they figure if Occupy Wall Street is the biggest nuisance that the American population will put forth to corporate domination and the US's assault on Democracy around the world -- well, might as well just go for it.

Assassinations are evil and wrong -- but that seems to be a minor sin compared to so many others these days. It's just that the Mossad and the CIA are sloppier than the KGB thugs used to be. That as much as anything else is cause for alarm.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by LonelyGuy
So in a nutshell, America IS funding terror. I bet a vast majority of tax dollars they send to Israel goes to these terror groups. What a messed up country.

In fact, the US was funding an Al Qaeda terrorist group in Iran called something like "Mech."

So is Al Qaeda our target or everywhere they've rented a hotel room? I think some people need to study a bit about our CONTINUED support of other branches of al Qaeda (where it's been convenient) and wonder again if the CIA ever truly had a divorce. But they don't seem to care anymore when caught in blatant lies.

The sad thing is, Iran send troops to help US forces in Afghanistan in the early days. The other group we betrayed is the group that supported the US ousting Saddam. The press and the public didn't seem to notice, but when the Sunnis started wining, we turned tail and joined them and then helped them kill the Shia who had been helping us -- or was that the other way around... I'm sure if it mattered, someone would have mentioned it, right?

Even the damn Nazis didn't betray their allies -- crap. It just makes me sick.

I've gotten over my total shame at this country -- we are no better than any other rotting empire. The only constraints are that TOO MUCH warfare is bad for business. Small brushfires and starvation keeps the oils greased. Any nation that doesn't deal with the world bank is automatically on the list of targets.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   
How can Israel stand such a betrayal by a supposed ally. Israel should sever all ties with the US and turn down any future aid also. That will put America in it's place.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Rather ironic after all the fuss about Iran being involved in a plot to kill an ambassador just a few months back.

Those in power in America just seeom to believe that they are something 'special' and don't need to answer for anything they do, yet everyone else is a TERRORIST.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by VitriolAndAngst

It all has to do with the fact that it is Russia and China who want a larger influence. Iran is a wild card that few can defend, but Syria is an actual reputable country with international place. You can support that country without actually being called evil, as is the case with Iran.

But they are not "today's bad guy". They are merely a point a contact between eastern and western influences.

That's all this is. A chess game between imperial powers.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by illuminnaughty

No, even the "bad terrorists" are on our side too. Al CIAda? Please, they're just the boogeymen used to push whatever agenda is necessary to the wealthy elite that really control our government. False flags, the destruction of the Constitution and the clamping down on our civil liberties, things like that. Hell some Al Qaeda members were even supported by our government in Libya.

Alex Jones has an incredibly simple yet straight to the point analogy of this that I love. He holds up a pen and says "this pen is Al Qaeda". He drops it somewhere and says "Oops, Al Qaeda, we have to invade your country".

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Breaking - Countries all around the globe use unsavory tactics to get what they want.

Pretty much every country does it and the others try to pin it on them.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010
How can Israel stand such a betrayal by a supposed ally. Israel should sever all ties with the US and turn down any future aid also. That will put America in it's place.

That's a joke right? Without the US, Israel would be destroyed in a matter of seconds, they have pissed off that whole region and the only thing stopping other countries from attacking them is the fear of the US retaliating
edit on 9-2-2012 by jhn7537 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   
I think this is a good thing. We've been fighting islamic terrorism for too many years. If you can't beat them join them...in their own game.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpaceJockey1
Rather ironic after all the fuss about Iran being involved in a plot to kill an ambassador just a few months back.

Those in power in America just seeom to believe that they are something 'special' and don't need to answer for anything they do, yet everyone else is a TERRORIST.

Yes, but wasn't it a Saudi Arabian ambassador? Weren't most of the 9/11 hijackers from there? Wouldn't it seem Iran is "helping" the US then? I'm not really suggesting that of course, it just strikes me as funny.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by jhn7537

Originally posted by buster2010

That's a joke right? Without the US, Israel would be destroyed in a matter of seconds, they have pissed off that whole region and the only thing stopping other countries from attacking them is the fear of the US retaliating
edit on 9-2-2012 by jhn7537 because: (no reason given)

The dictators in the Middle East would never allow for Isreal to be destroyed. Isreal is their only scapegoat for all their own wrongdoings. Isreal takes the heat for everything that goes wrong in their countries and these dictators get off scott free. Isreal is the perfect excuse for everything with these guys. The day Isreal falls is the day these guys lose their crutch.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   
All I can say is both the U.S. and Israel are hypocrites. Who are the terrorists now? Israel is becoming the same terrorists that they claim their fighting against.

Our foreign policy and support for assassinations is really getting out of hand. Israel and the U.S. are opening up a huge can of worms. God help us all.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by truthinfact

"Israel teams with terror group"

Israel IS a terror group.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by WeRpeons

I believe that there is a difference when you go after nuclear scientists who you believe are trying to make WMDs and say the twin towers....

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by PaxVeritas

"Israel teams with terror group"

Israel IS a terror group.

I believe you meant the whole middle east

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flavian

We all knew it but if true then WOW, that is one serious admission. I suspect several inside Mossad may be rather annoyed at this revelation from a supposed Ally! Whether we agree with the actions or not (not in my case) that is a serious breach of trust between friendly nations.

Yeah, kinda make you wonder just who's side obamas really on. Wasn't it one of obamas people let it slip
that Israel was planning on attacking iran in April, may or June? Guess if you want to keep a secret don't expect obama to keep it.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by illuminnaughty

6 pages in and I'm still laughing at democratic terrorists haha.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by jhn7537

First of all, there is no factual basis that says Iran is building a nuclear weapon. There is absolutely no proof. This is the same fear mongering that was done when the U.S. claimed Iraq had WMD's.

Secondly, as a sovereign country, they have the same right just like the U.S., Britain, China, Russia, Pakistan, India, Israel and North Korea to build a nuclear device to protect their country. You may not like it, but just because you're a super power or have a strong military, it doesn't give you the right to have a monopoly on nuclear weapons.

Third, we wouldn't have anything to fear if we would just keep our noses out of regional conflicts that don't involve us. We station troops, build defense systems, engage in covert activities, support dictators, and bully other countries. Lets put the shoe on the other foot. How would the U.S. like this done to us?

Last, the Trade Towers had nothing to do with Iran. In addition, I think a lot of ATS members feel that the jury is still out on 9/11. The U.S. is doing a lot of saber rattling and occupying countries in the name of terrorism since 9/11.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by WeRpeons

I disagree with you on practically every point you gave me... First off, Iran is our enemy, we dont like them, they dont like us, if we believe they are building nuclear weapons, you better believe I want my Govt stepping in to stop them... Second, they are not allowed to have nuclear weapons, wanna know why??? Becuase we said so... We are the biggest baddest military out there and because of that we can dictate who can and who cant have nuclear arms. If someone wants to tell the US military something different they know exactly where to find them... Third, why would we keep our 'noses' out of everyones business??? The last time that happened, Europe was almost taken over by Nazi Germany until the United States came to the rescue. If you see something wrong nowadays you nip it in the bud before it grows into a bigger issue. Today Iran/Syria are those growing issues that need to be handeled....
edit on 10-2-2012 by jhn7537 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Really? You are surprised? No, seriously!
6 Words

Urban Moving Company
7 Dancing Israeli's

Google

You think that is bad? Wait until later this year .............

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join