It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Israel teams with terror group to kill Iran's nuclear scientists, U.S. officials tell NBC

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

Iran is divided between liberals conservatives and religious people.

Iran cannot be said to have consensus on it.

But if a revolt started. Like one in Libya, it would spread like fire.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   
So in a nutshell, America IS funding terror. I bet a vast majority of tax dollars they send to Israel goes to these terror groups. What a messed up country.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
reply to post by mkgandhas

I doubt so.USA and UK are drooling for more war and genocide.Your people and their psychopathic leaders are fantasizing about using WMD on the poor and wretched of the planet.

Whereas chanting "Death to America" is a healthy, peaceful activity. I don't insult the Iranian people the way you insult the American and British, do I?

The whole country was chanting that!?
Or just extremists? Some Americans chant "white power" does that make all Americans racist? I love when people make general statements about an entire group of people based on the ones that get airtime on the MSM.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by LonelyGuy
So in a nutshell, America IS funding terror. I bet a vast majority of tax dollars they send to Israel goes to these terror groups. What a messed up country.

Was there ever a question that America is one of the biggest financiers of terror in the world!?

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   
hmm the ATS community astounds me.

You all hate the jews for supposed atrocities against Palestinians, when in fact its the Pals who willingly strap bombs on children to make a point. which is more atrocious?

and the comments being made here lead me to believe that most of you think that the Iranian regime is perfectly fine, that the Assad regime is perfectly fine, and the fact that Iran is sending 15,000 troops to assist Assad with the uprising is perfectly fine.

you all must be ok with Assad thinking to use chem weapons in Homs.

You all come off as Pro-human rights, but at the same time, you would rather let people die than to help a country that might be trying to prevent these things just because of Iranian propaganda that your all fall for.

I'm tired of all this Zionist speak, i would rather have a Zionist than a than a 12th imam worshiping loon who would kill protestors just because they disagree with him.

but this is just my 2 cents

edit on 9-2-2012 by LoonyConservative because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Sadly most people won't be able to make the connection, that Israel is the real "terrorist" within the middle east.

Some proverb about "crying out in pain as they strike you" comes to mind.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthinfact

Israel teams with terror group to kill Iran

rockcenter.msnbc.msn.com

Deadly attacks on Iranian nuclear scientists are being carried out by an Iranian dissident group that is financed, trained and armed by Israel’s secret service, U.S. officials tell NBC News, confirming charges leveled by Iran’s leaders.
(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 9-2-2012 by truthinfact because: (no reason given)

Good......It should of happened sooner

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Those weren't terrorists they trained! They're freedom fighters! They're fighting against the oppressive government in their country!

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   
A group of people trying to stop the creation of nuclear bombs does not sound like a group of terrorist to me.

Especially if those bombs are in the hands of people who think it is there job to end humanity.

Cmon, people.
edit on 9-2-2012 by Chalupas because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by truthinfact

so some dude says something and it is proven.. Whether Israel is involved is not proved. What is the problem with Iran attacking Iran. This is the Arab spring! LOL.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   
TPTB let this info out they did it on purpose to provoke Iran, TPTB is using Israel to spark the war and as soon as Iran attack Israel, NATO will jump in and declare war. It will lead to a NATO vs SCO war...in other word...to a World War 3 !

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   
People should realize that Hamas and Hezbollah team up with Iran to kill jews.I would not doubt that Israel has done covert ops to take out Iranian nuclear scientist.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   
color me surprised lol

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by LoonyConservative

Can I give your two cents back?
Try looking at it objectively at both sides. Who has more to lose and who has more to gain? We have not received all the facts regarding Iran, and probably never will. We thought we were given facts with Iraq, but, we accepted lies as facts. I would like to think that more people than ever would be questioning the "facts" when it comes to Iran. Aren't you sick of hearing more innocent people dying over oil?

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Jobeycool

People should realize that Hamas and Hezbollah team up with Iran to kill jews.I would not doubt that Israel has done covert ops to take out Iranian nuclear scientist.

Iran doesn't discrimInate or want to kill Jews.

It they did, Iran would not have a large Jewish population.

Use your thinking cap

edit on 9-2-2012 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by truthinfact

I can't believe this actually made the MSM... Makes me think there may be some tension between the US and Isreal. Possibly that the Isreali government has been hiding many secrets from ours and like any friendship thats always going to lead to a break-up.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by mick1423

Sorry but your thoughts on NATO are extremely incorrect, USA will find it extremely hard to back a country that has been working behind their backs. Without civilian support in the matter NATO will do nothing since the USA is escentially NATO. Also both China and Russia, the other front runners in the equation, will also turn a blind eye. I don't think France, Germany, or any of the other smaller military's will step in without the other threes support.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Israel teams with terror group to kill Iran

rockcenter.msnbc.msn.com

Deadly attacks on Iranian nuclear scientists are being carried out by an Iranian dissident group that is financed, trained and armed by Israel’s secret service, U.S. officials tell NBC News, confirming charges leveled by Iran’s leaders.

edit on 9-2-2012 by truthinfact because: (no reason given)

Can't we just stay out of the way? (Rhetorical) I mean Israel wants to kill Iran... Iran wants to kill Israel. It seems like they need to go to the playground and fight, maybe someone will walk away a winner, maybe neither will survive. And sometimes someone tries to break it up and gets accidentally punched in the face. So let them finish!
edit on 9-2-2012 by six67seven because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   

BREAKING NEWS: US Admits Israel working with Iranian Terrorist!?! Crazy.. I cannot believe they admitted this. It is a pretty big deal. I don't think it is justified either.. These Iranian terrorist probably kill innocent people also. Ps. Ive never watched Rock Center before... I wonder how they got this scoop

rockcenter.msnbc.msn.com

Chalk up another leak of unimaginable stupidity because someone in the White House thought it'd be a neat bone to throw their favorite reporter or two or three. Wow.... This isn't the first highly sensitive bit of information they've spewed out, but it may be one of the worst for timing and consequence.

It's absolutely unbelievable that they'd burn an ongoing intelligence effort like this. Even if Iran 'knew'...they didn't *KNOW* like they do now. I wonder what very critical item Israel will BURN for Obama as a thank you some time down the line. I'm sure they'll wait for an equally bad moment in time for OUR misfortune.

If Obama's administration isn't capable of shutting UP, he needs to begin firing them. This isn't funny anymore and that was an unforgivable breach in security and trust between allys from "Anonymous U.S. Officials". Geeze.. they don't even have the character and class to commit treason under their own name. Pathetic.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Let's give Isreal a cookie...
Iran is finally living up to the fact that you don't mess w/ isreal!

But, we do have a risk...
From Russia and Pakistan.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join