It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Israel teams with terror group to kill Iran's nuclear scientists, U.S. officials tell NBC

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Does anyone think a coup d'état is possible from within Iran ?

Perhaps by rouge elements within their military.

What do the citizens of Iran really think about all these "developments" ?

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by truthinfact

It's my opinion that Israel haters suffer from a neurosis or detachment from reality because if Iran working with Hamas and Hezbollah doesn't bother you then you cannot be classified as a normal reasoning person. A normal reasoning person understands that Iran is a threat to world security and cannot be allowed to acquire nuclear weapons. In sum, they have worked with other governments and peoples that have committed terrorism and have also funded them. But a person suffering from neurosis does not register any of this. Soon it becomes psychosis and dangerous to them and others as they break from reality.

I wonder how long it's before the DSM has a name for this disorder?

In my view, this is one of the most dangerous disorders present in the world. It turns a blind eye to dictators and terrorist organizations and fixates itself on erroneous details and conspiracies. If it had been present during World War 2 in overwhelming numbers, Hitler's army would have overtaken the world and the UN would have established the policies written about in Mein Kampf. This is why it's dangerous.

Here is some evidence for those suffering from this disorder, though I have no hope for you:
www.reuters.com ...
moneyjihad.wordpress.com ...

If you do the research yourself you will confirm the links I have given you. In fact, if you have reasonable mind and put some effort into it, you will come to the same conclusion that Iran is an enemy.

Let me say it for you one more time... You're wrong, absolutely. Iran is the schoolboy that breaks windows at nights and preaches anarchy. But during the day they're all cute and sneaky. Understand?

Here're some words from the mouth of the man you counted on for change:
Listen to what he's saying. Don't react. Listen. Let it simmer under low heat. Be patient.

Now watch this:
Your mind is telling you that NONE OF THIS IS TRUE. Your mind is telling you that it's the establishment recycling its lies and failed conquests. From no where things like "War is Peace" and "Ignorance is Strength" pop in your mind. These're regurgitated phrases emerging from your disorder - your neurosis. But this is a reaction. A reasoning person doesn't respond this way. They listen and they think it through.

Don't react.

Reconnecting with reality is HARD. But you have a chance if you resist your natural impulses to react.

Many people do not realize what our politicians have to go through. They have to juggle policies on the domestic side and push for peace. But they must also determine when to make war. They must come to grips with the chasm between the civilians in offices and the soldiers on the battlefield. For too many reasons to list, the extreme stress of their job is not translated clearly, nor is the need for both war AND peace as policy. There seems to be an either/or way of thinking prevalent in society that is at odds with the reality. If they could expose people to it without the people reacting like animals, maybe we could have some hope to close the widening gap between the war hawks and the anti-war protesters.
edit on 9-2-2012 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

No surprise there. Every country is dirty.

Yes this is true, but some are dirtier than others.

Israel is absolutely filthy considering the blood on their hands, including American blood but you still continue to single out Iran. There is more American blood on Israel's hands than Iran, how does that make you feel?

I bet it makes you feel pretty embarrassed considering you won't even acknowledge this fact.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by jonnywhite

I hope nobody in Israel over-reacts to that thinking !!

I would hate for someone in control to have a sudden case of psychopathic stockholm syndrome and start pushing buttons in self defense

Even the wind has enemies !!

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Clearly the u.s. is taking plausible deniability, as if they never support terror groups, and at the same time allowing israel to do this without criticism or intervention. Total hypocrisy and the purpose is to "stop the mullahs" at all costs.

Iran chants "death to israel"
Israel chants "we killed your scientist.

Who is the real religious bigot?

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   
A lover's quarrel nothing more? I am not surprised if Israel or the US for that matter is engaging in covert activities within Iran. Just like I am not surprised that Iran whispers sweet nothings into the ears of Hamas and Hezbollah to carry out missile attacks on Israel. Or Iran sending kudos to the insurgents in Iraq in the form of training, funding, and weapons while US forces were desperately attempting to quell sectarian violence and near civil war some years ago.

Everybody has got dirt on their hands, and I have no problem cropping Iran with Israel or any nation for that matter. Iran is not all lily white as some make them out to be. What is troubling about the article is an ally double crossing another ally. One would figure this information would have been highly sensitive? I would like to know who is behind giving these US officials authority to comment on these allegations? The White House has been indirectly stating its solidarity with Israel over this issue, and that is blatantly obvious. Then all of sudden these allegations come out, and the US practically confirms it? Wouldn't it be something if the authorization came directly from the White House? We all know politicians love to speak from both sides of their mouth. Very interesting development.
edit on 9-2-2012 by Jakes51 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Somehow I don't think this story is real or telling the full tale. Don't you realise that if this story was real it would have been plastered all over the news, not just in the US but all over the world. Of course, this could be the real deal but again, I doubt it. Unless I'm being ignorant (which may well be the case) surely we would have heard about these scientists dying? Not being funny but there is something odd about all these daily new stories about Iran - sounds like poop to me.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProfessorT
Somehow I don't think this story is real or telling the full tale. Don't you realise that if this story was real it would have been plastered all over the news, not just in the US but all over the world. Of course, this could be the real deal but again, I doubt it. Unless I'm being ignorant (which may well be the case) surely we would have heard about these scientists dying? Not being funny but there is something odd about all these daily new stories about Iran - sounds like poop to me.

Let me be the first to say, that yes, you are ignorant. You didn't hear anything about these scientists dying, even though it was in the news a month ago. Yet you pull the trigger and post in this thread before looking into it.

America, this is us...

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Where are all the Zionist shills now?

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Since the US stance is they dont support Terrorism, does that mean the 3 billion a year to Israel will stop.

I doubt it, Israel decides US policy, we will probably give more now, to train these Israeli Terrorist.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProfessorT

But ... But ... But ... But ... Wait ... Wait !!!

The source is MSNBC and the authors are NBC people !!!

It MUST be true, they are highly respected (and they support Obama !) !!!!!!!!

It's not like the story is from PressTV.ir or anything

It MUST be true ... It MUST be true

Rock Center got it from:

Mohammad Javad Larijani, a senior aide to Iran's supreme leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, describes what Iranian leaders believe is a close relationship between Israel's secret service, the Mossad, and the People's Mujahedin of Iran, or MEK, which is considered a terrorist organization by the United States.

I think it's true, and this may be an attempt to make it look like some fantastic radical rouge mission.

U.S. officials, speaking on condition of anonymity, said the Obama administration is aware of the assassination campaign but has no direct involvement.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   
no...
terrorists are groups sponsored by the alphabet agencies to create turmoil and opportunistic disruptions for the united states government and its allies.

these guys here are freedom fighters; groups sponsored by the alphabet agencies to create turmoil and opportunistic disruptions on the united states enemies.

accurate definitions are very important for political science and PR.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Arming nationalist militants...

I mean... its never backfired in the past........ right?

America's long-time friend Osama Bin Laden would attest to that... if he wasn't dead, that it.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by StalkingHorse

Originally posted by superman2012

Wow. Why would they admit this? Why don't they just put up a sign that says, "Hey Iran, Please attack us. We really want to get involved in another war, Love -USA".

And even with this blatent public revelation, do you think anything has really changed? Suddenly Iran now has the power to retaliate?

This information is good since it backs up the information that passes through here, on the level of thought possessed by like-minded individuals on a discussion site. However, the resources that fuel the war of information is the perception of the general public, and I seriously doubt that they will accept a "glitch" in the system of propaganda that they feed on.

Iran has always had the power to retaliate. I am amazed they haven't under the massive provocation. This is just one more item to add to the list. How many time can you poke a wasp nest before they come out and sting you?

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by jonnywhite

It's my opinion that Israel haters suffer from a neurosis or detachment from reality because if Iran working with Hamas and Hezbollah doesn't bother you then you cannot be classified as a normal reasoning person. A normal reasoning person understands that Iran is a threat to world security and cannot be allowed to acquire nuclear weapons. In sum, they have worked with other governments and peoples that have committed terrorism and have also funded them. But a person suffering from neurosis does not register any of this. Soon it becomes psychosis and dangerous to them and others as they break from reality.
according to wiki:

Neurosis is a class of functional mental disorders involving distress but neither delusions nor hallucinations, whereby behavior is not outside socially acceptable norms.

so your saying Israel "haters" essentially suffer from mental disorders

Right, your the one thats suffering from neurosis because you turn a blind eye to the illegal Gaza blockade around 1.5 million civilians, white phosphorus chemical weapons, Israel one of the only countries in the world not part of the NPT, USS Liberty, Zionist lobby in the US. innocent civilian homes being bulldozed on a daily basis on their land, and Zionist's justifying their takeover of the land because they believe its their god given right

A normal person knows Iran is no threat to the world, and the history of the past 100 years shows that the world has been a threat to Iran

Many people do not realize what our politicians have to go through. They have to juggle policies on the domestic side and push for peace. But they must also determine when to make war. They must come to grips with the chasm between the civilians in offices and the soldiers on the battlefield. For too many reasons to list, the extreme stress of their job is not translated clearly, nor is the need for both war AND peace as policy. There seems to be an either/or way of thinking prevalent in society that is at odds with the reality. If they could expose people to it without the people reacting like animals, maybe we could have some hope to close the widening gap between the war hawks and the anti-war protesters.
Oh the poor politicians, working so hard to rip off their citizens as much as they can while making it look like its all for their best interests, poor them starting wars that they, or their families would never participate in

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   
wow.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by jonnywhite

Jonnywhite, the disorders you mention do already have names. The disorders have been around far too long in my opinion and something really needs to be done about them. They are named 'Judaism' and 'Zionism'. They are one and the same thing. I would be happy to see the mythical place, euphamistically, called israel destroyed once and for all. I believe that should that happen, there would be an end to war mongering and the slaughter of innocents.
The place they want called israel, is not unlike a cancer on the surface of our planet and people like Jonnywhite are precursers of that malignancy. Cancers are often treated with radiation.
This cancer called zionism has spread already to the USA and also Great Britain (Great??) Canada and Australia are also victims. Lybia is probably well on the way to being affected. They do have already the Central Bank we all know about and the Central Bank will decide on Lybias currency from now on. It wont be gold of course! No, no. Worthless paper or plastic.
By the way Jonnywhite, how much do they pay you to write such drivel?

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   
there's a massive rift between israel and the united states. obama learned the hard way that they have absolutely no control over israel and it's policy, unless they take drastic measures.

but no politician can afford to be labeled "not a friend of israel".

but at least in this one, it won't be america fighting israels enemies. if they want to destroy iran's nuclear facilities it won't be americans dying but israeli's.

israel says it can't wait more than the spring. it is to put pressure on america to fight.

but that will change if romney is president. he won't hesitate to send "sub-par" americans and low income recruits to die en masse to be a "friend to israel."

edit on 9-2-2012 by randomname because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   

lol.

Good.

Internal matter. Better to train and aid indirectly than intervene directly.

Also fyi. Terrorist is just a word. George Washington was one.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   
You people have to stop picking and choosing what the media, and what the government, says. If one doesnt satisfy your beliefs and desires. This same government said that the Iranians plotted to assassinate a Saudi ambassador, and you cried, false flag, its a lie. But when its against someone you hate, you say truth.

Oh and how many terrorist groups does Iran fund and train? Why dont I see that on the ats boards, and how bad that* is?
edit on 9-2-2012 by isaac7777 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join