It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Israel teams with terror group to kill Iran's nuclear scientists, U.S. officials tell NBC

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+33 more 
posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Israel teams with terror group to kill Iran

rockcenter.msnbc.msn.com

Deadly attacks on Iranian nuclear scientists are being carried out by an Iranian dissident group that is financed, trained and armed by Israel’s secret service, U.S. officials tell NBC News, confirming charges leveled by Iran’s leaders.
(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 9-2-2012 by truthinfact because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 06:08 AM
link   
BREAKING NEWS: US Admits Israel working with Iranian Terrorist!?! Crazy.. I cannot believe they admitted this. It is a pretty big deal. I don't think it is justified either.. These Iranian terrorist probably kill innocent people also. Ps. Ive never watched Rock Center before... I wonder how they got this scoop

rockcenter.msnbc.msn.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 06:11 AM
link   
reply to post by truthinfact

We all knew it but if true then WOW, that is one serious admission. I suspect several inside Mossad may be rather annoyed at this revelation from a supposed Ally! Whether we agree with the actions or not (not in my case) that is a serious breach of trust between friendly nations.

+49 more 
posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Its ok dont worry they are our terrorists so thats ok.
Terrorists are only bad when they are not our own terrorists.
Of course we dont side with real terrorists. Only them evil muslims do that, our terrorists are good terrorists, democratic terrorists.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 06:27 AM
link   
This is simply 'pouring more petrol on the fire'.

If true or false, it doesn't matter. The elite are simply working on peoples anger and fear to justify WW3.

It looks like this is it, March will be a major confrontation.

If the Straight of Hormuz gets blocked with missiles hitting and sinking easy slow moving oil tankers, America will not be able to handle another major rise in gas prices.

+17 more 
posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Nice find

It confirms what most of us already knew even though yesterday Israel was saying:

Israel's president sends message of peace to Iran,

What a joke!

This post explains some of the blatant cooperation between Israel and terror cells in Iran.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Zionists are the problem!
edit on 9-2-2012 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 06:30 AM
link   
This is crazy...

Will Israel suffer any international sanctions?

It should be sanctioned!

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 06:31 AM
link   
How can they team up with a terror group ?

THEY ARE THE TERROR GROUP

mossad alone do quite a good job at it

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 06:38 AM
link   
I'm so confused... So is the US snitching on its pimp??

What the hell's going on now, I'm just lost....

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 06:41 AM
link   
We've known this for about 2 months now. But still, it's good for the people who missed the original reports.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Of course. The US and Israel funded and trained ``terrorists`` to fight Saddam once the war began...

Now they've been funding and training Iranian rebels for the same purpose when the Iran war breaks out.

Regime change is the name of the game.
edit on 9-2-2012 by Vitchilo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Beware the Ides of March

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 06:51 AM
link   
kind of ironic that wikileaks
totally missed this news huh ???

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 07:00 AM
link   
So does this mean we're cutting the ridiculous amount of money we give Israel now? Or just telling on them to throw off the time frame most people with a brain have already figured out?

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 07:01 AM
link   
If the USA and EU are trying to squeez Iran with the money plan what good would it be to step on toes that can lead to war, this could be a fake to fram the icon we see as power so to force it away, this could just be the fuel they need to get supporters.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Wow. Why would they admit this? Why don't they just put up a sign that says, "Hey Iran, Please attack us. We really want to get involved in another war, Love -USA".

+7 more 
posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 07:04 AM
link   
I think what they are doing with this story is trying to get Iran pissed off enough to fire first at Israel- for financing the operations. That way Iran looks like the bad guy, and then Israel gets to use all those bunker busters mailed first class from the US.

Nice play, Zionists. But you are fooling no one. At least not around ATS you're not.

:shk:

In other words, I believe the story is a false flag, done through the usual vague channels of terrorist groups, keeping evidence murky, half believable and half not. Iraq WMD's anyone? More of the usual. Can't you Zionists come up with anything better these days?

edit on Thu Feb 9th 2012 by TrueAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by superman2012

Wow. Why would they admit this? Why don't they just put up a sign that says, "Hey Iran, Please attack us. We really want to get involved in another war, Love -USA".

And even with this blatent public revelation, do you think anything has really changed? Suddenly Iran now has the power to retaliate?

This information is good since it backs up the information that passes through here, on the level of thought possessed by like-minded individuals on a discussion site. However, the resources that fuel the war of information is the perception of the general public, and I seriously doubt that they will accept a "glitch" in the system of propaganda that they feed on.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Israel seems like some major trolls -.-

What is it? Why are they so hell bent about stopping Iran? Like it really chaps their ass to see Iran trying to upgrade their system.

If Iran does have a bomb.. Israel would be the first target just to "feed" the trolls ^^

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 07:17 AM
link   
They should call themselves something other than "the People’s Mujahedin of Iran"...

more like..."the People’s Mujahedin of Israel/UK".

As an Iranian that walked amongst these idiots in protest against the Islamic regime, in several European countries at a very young age, I know exactly what they are. They can go straight to hell.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join