It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top 10 reasons I will NOT vote for Ron Paul

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by illuminatislave

You made the claim. He has denounced the letters, we know that he had other people writing them, his ideology benefits minorities more than any other republicans, he has the support of the NCAA president, and has stated that Rosa Parks and MLK are his heroes (really trying to get the white supremacist support there).

Unless you are going to post "what you have read" no point in even saying "what I've read says otherwise." For all I know you read it on godlike productions. Doesn't make it credible.
edit on 9-2-2012 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by illuminatislave
Paul is not a god. He is not a messiah. He is an old man that panders to racist scum

Con Artist !!!

only thing now is he is trying to
con an entire nation !!!

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
He has denounced the letters, we know that he had other people writing them, his ideology benefits minorities more than any other republicans, he has the support of the NCAA president, and has stated that Rosa Parks and MLK are his heroes (really trying to get the white supremacist support there).

it is impossible to denounce being a racist
when there are tons of ties there other than
just racist newsletters.

Financial support from A3P, von Mises Ins.
League of the South, Thomas Woods, Jamie Kelso,
Don Black, KKK, etc... etc....

My God, even Thomas Woods stumps for Paul
in his campaign videos.

it's hard to deny when

Your money is racist
Your friends are racist
Your business partners are racist
Your PAC's are racist

why is it so hard to believe
his newsletters were racist
and written by him ???

edit on 9-2-2012 by Detour because: took out not

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Detour

Because it would be counter intuitive for a man that is open to the possibility of running for congress and president to have something like that on his record and he isn't a stupid man by any means. There are racist people supporting every candidate.. guess what, just like the rest of them the majority of Ron Paul supporters are NOT racist and having racist ties would not help him. Of course everyone has a political opinion, even racists, and it always makes sense for racists to vote libertarian and candidate that supports constituionalism. Usually the reasons for that are freedom of speech and gun rights.

Don't try to spin it into something it's not. I am done with this thread though. Have a good day.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   
As I predicted - this thread was marked off-topic and sent here to die.

I really wish the ATS staff would just come out and tell the forum that anti-Ron Paul posts will not be tolerated or allowed to be given a wide audience.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by negativenihil
As I predicted - this thread was marked off-topic and sent here to die.

I really wish the ATS staff would just come out and tell the forum that anti-Ron Paul posts will not be tolerated or allowed to be given a wide audience.

So much for freedom of speech, huh? This site is embarrassing.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by TsukiLunar

So much for freedom of speech, huh? This site is embarrassing.

Oh, I'm sorry, I must be confused as we are still discussing this thread right now, so, yeah, what exactly are you complaining about? The fact that it's a pointless thread that, going from the content, has already been done to death here.

In fact, this is a personal opinion thread and if anything, should be in the rant section, so I'd just get over this fantasy you guys have that ATS is censoring you.

That said......

I have to agree with the poster, if you don't trust him, don't vote for him. Personally, i think your distrust is based on misinformation, but your opinion is valid.

But don't think for a second we're gonna hold your hand or pat your back for spewing the same BS talking points fox emails out to people just like you. We disagree with your reasons, enough said.

Why all of this always has to end with cries of:

SHILLS
DISINFOAGENT
CENSORSHIP

Is just frigging rediculous.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Well thats 10 reasons why others WILL vote for him.

I think your list is just making something out of nothing and the list consists of no real reason why someone shouldn't vote for him.Are you looking for attention?

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Please tell me this is a satire... almost every video is in-factual or opinionated. The reimbursement for plane ticket "con artist" was thoroughly debunked by Lawrence O Donell.. the only decent reason you have is the badly managed newsletters. Gotta love seeing the few Obamabots come through and congratulate you on another rehashed nonsense post.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Detour
there are 10 reasons posted up there
and you only discuss one of them.

First, I find it telling that you would suggest you have 10 reasons when the 10th "reason" is simply a summation of the other 9.
Additionally, the closest thing you have here that resembles truth is your citation (not your interpretation) of the opensecrets.org record.
Your 1st is a purely non-scientific youtube vid created by someone with too much time on their hands. What credentials do they have in the field of detecting deception? What credentials do you have in said field? Furthermore, what makes you think that he isn't looking to his wife, or campaign manager, or some other person when he looks one way or the other?
Your 2nd suggests that RP would intentionally, and maliciously defraud the government over some travel expenses. Isn't it more plausible that if in fact there was double charging that, it was an honest mistake? Have you ever had to claim travel expenses, especially for government travel? It is not a simple process.
The headline of your third suggests that even you don't really believe the assertion when you apply question marks to the clearly unfounded accusation.
Your 4th suggests that RP has openly challenged the release of any record that is constitutionally required to determine his eligibility to be POTUS. A week contention at best.
Your 5th is bordering on the absurd. Once again, you take someone elses video (meant to show concern for the candidate) and attempt to apply some medical diagnosis of your own. Are you a neurologist or an MD skilled in diagnosing such things?
Your 6th is to cite the opinion of TYT? That's clearly an objective source.
Your 7th doesn't have ANY basis in truth and is pure speculation. Could you have at least provided some visual link to some family tree some where?
Your 8th has no basis in rationale thought just because someone may or may not be affiliated with the Bilderberg organization. This suggests that you buy into the conspiracy theory surrounding the organization (not that it's uncommon on this forum). Seriously though, I don't care. I do know that the individual in question was one of the founders of PayPal, a business that I've used in the past and trust.
your 9th is based purely on a lighter if not, ridiculous question about age and taking office during one of the debates. Paul suggested that he would release his medical records but that it would likely only be one page and then challenged the other candidates to a 25 mile bike ride in the heat of Texas as a testament to his health and level of fitness. Later, he pointed out that such questions about age are prohibited by law (age discrimination) when anyone seeks employment.

I'm not really sure why I took the time to reply to your cry for attention but, suffice it to say, not many here are going to buy into your drivel. Do us all a favor next time, and "research" something a little less important so that we might at least be entertained for our time spent reading your OP.

ESV

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Detour

Originally posted by NightGypsy
snip

how rude

do you realize how much research went
into vetting this candidate ???

This is the exact thing that was omitted
when Obama was elected. I will NOT
make the same mistake again.

edit on 9/2/12 by masqua because: edited rude quote

You say "I will NOT make the same mistake again" yet in a couple posts above you stated you wrote in Dr. Pauls name, I am calling you out as a LIAR...

I would say NICE TRY.. but really it wasnt...
edit on 9-2-2012 by WhereAreTheGoodguys because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Detour

This is literally the dumbest thread ever created. I'm sorry, but there is no merit to any of it. Ron Paul wants to end the wars. That should be enough to vote him in. I don't care if he is in a relationship with a donkey. Do you understand what being in these pointless wars has done to this country????? Ron is the only candidate who wants to stop these pointless blood for profit wars. Wake the heck up man. You say you did research but you clearly know nothing. Worst thread ever.
edit on 9-2-2012 by seberhar because: spelling error

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Detour

all these reasons you have given are invalid....

YOUR VOTES DONT COUNT.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Ron Paul could be the man who saves us from totaly dissaster in this world! Everybody should back Ron Paul up. otherwise we will see this world getting crushed by Evil. We are living in a real sci-fi world right now and is a critically time. Alot of stuff is going on as you know and it is real it is not a movie or a dream it a fact. I am just thinking of all bad news witch is poring out. It is crazy!! Ron Paul is the light force answer for all injustice and bad karma the elite inflicted on this earth. I acctually think nothing could stop him! He is protected by higher forces in other dimensions.

The tide is turning and the Evil elite can not do anything about it, thats just a fact!! Dont stop pray though cause the light christ force need our energy of good to make it easier for them to conquer the evil energy. Just a tip, every night you go to sleep think inside your head of something very good and try to mean it, let your heart follow along! When you do that you will spread good enery out the cosmos and all around you! It is easy if you dont know what to think. Just say the word LOVE ten times. Thanks for reading this!

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Just an observation. If you like digging up at fabricating dirt , look at the records.
Then after you have deciphered the rest, figure it out.
May you realize which is the right path. Peace!

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   
you won't vote for a guy because he won't release his medical records. what do want to know, if he wears depends and has to pee 15x a night.

and he diverted some money to his texas re-election campaign. obviously, he would stand no chance on earth to become president if he wasn't at least a member of congress.

all those points are ridiculous.

how about not voting for guy who'll bomb iran, kick off world war 3, or spend more time catering to business interests and republican elites while completely ignoring the unworthy 'ordinary' americans who are beneath him and repulse him.

that would be every other candidate, republican or democrat.

edit on 9-2-2012 by randomname because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   
2 reasons i'm not voting
-i'm lazy
-politics is a superficial problem. a crappy government is the reflection of a crappy group of people, myself included
edit on 9-2-2012 by biggmoneyme because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Well, thanks for pointing out the people that will use any BS to discredit Ron Paul. No one is perfect.. but..

Eye glancing? Have you ever seen MSM reptilian reporters doing a lot more strange things?

Give me a break.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhereAreTheGoodguys
You say "I will NOT make the same mistake again" yet in a couple posts above you stated you wrote in Dr. Pauls name, I am calling you out as a LIAR...

I would say NICE TRY.. but really it wasnt..

I never said I vote for Obama in 2008,
I meant that no candidates were vetted in 2008 Obama included
which lead us into a usurper in the WH.

And I did write in Paul's name
and I did not properly vet any of them.
Your accusation of a liar is baseless.
I will do my homework this time

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by randomname
you won't vote for a guy because he won't release his medical records. what do want to know, if he wears depends and has to pee 15x a night.

No, I won't consider him until he releases
his medical records and tax records.

what I want to know is:

1) If he has been diagnosed and/or treated
for Alzheimer's Disease or dementia.

2) Where did he make his millions.

I guess people just don't give a crap anymore,
they will vote for a candidate based solely on
what they hear or the MSM says.

You are a little too trusting IMO.
This is the very same trust which led us
to a president with no valid birth certificate.

An Alzheimer's patient with their finger
on the nuclear trigger is a scary thought to me.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join