It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top 10 reasons I will NOT vote for Ron Paul

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 07:37 AM
link   
meh

Whatever you wanna do, it's your right. Honestly I agree with you, if you don't trust who you're voting for don't vote. I don't like the whole "vote for the most favorable slimeball" tactic Americans have been doing the last 8+ years.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Detour

Someone above me addressed them well. I would like to thank them for wasting their time so I didn't have to (seriously, thanks).

I read them all.. they are all b.s. and you actually didn't put hardly any real effort into it anyway. The third one you don't give any evidence outside of a picture. Then in your fourth point you show your lack of understanding for what a 1%er is. Someone with 5 million dollars in assets is not part of the one percent. If you can't even comprehend that it is pretty clear why you aren't voting for Ron Paul. His supporters tend to be a little more on top of things. Number 5.. is just ignorant, unless you think Alzheimer's goes into remission or can be cured, because there are a million video's since that one that show it's foolish. I can't believe you actually included that one, I'd be embarrassed. 6, the racist issue is wrong and has been discussed at length and has been as close to dis proven as something like that can be. Seven, I don't know, but I don't care because it bears no relevence (if you want to bark up that tree, no pun intended, look to the Bush's). 9, no he said he would if someone officially asked him to, there has been no request. I watched that debate. 10, not even a real point.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Question Fate
meh

Whatever you wanna do, it's your right. Honestly I agree with you, if you don't trust who you're voting for don't vote. I don't like the whole "vote for the most favorable slimeball" tactic Americans have been doing the last 8+ years.

I am SO tired of voting for the lessor
of 2 evils. But that seems to be all
TPTB are offering us.
They won't let anybody else run
or win !!!

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
The third one you don't give any evidence outside of a picture.

fundrace.huffingtonpost.com...

satisfied ???

do you see the half million being diverted
to his TX House re-election now from his
presidential campaign ???

these people who donated thought
he was gonna use this for his presidential run,
not run for congress again ???

It was fraud IMO.

edit on 9-2-2012 by Detour because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Detour

Except this time we do have an option in Ron Paul, that "they" obviously don't want to be president.
The media and corporations are TPTB and they are blatantly against Paul. A vote for him isn't a vote for the lesser of the two evils (obviously as those two will be Romney and Obama). Don't complain about something and then shun your opportunity to do something about it when it presents itself to you.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Detour

Changed my post, because I looked at the wrong page. Either way, we don't know that it is fraud, because we don't know if permission was sought, or if the money was used on his reelection to congress or used for his next presidential run. So neither you nor I can say it is fraud. So don't try to pass it off as a sure thing when you have no idea.

Also, it's funny that you got onto me for only addressing one point and then you did the exact same thing.
You don't have to vote for him, but don't use MSM propaganda techniques and complete b.s. to lie to others about him.
edit on 9-2-2012 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   

A vote for him isn't a vote for the lesser of the two evils

not true
shall I remind you of Operation Blitzkrieg
and Paul's relationship with A3P ???

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Changed my post, because I looked at the wrong page.

No, you changed your post because you saw
I was correct.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Detour

You mean when anonymous people, made accusations out of context. Yeah I remember. I also know why the story was never picked up by the msm or other candidates campaigns, because it was useless. As I said in the same thread about that, Rosalynne Carter talked met a serial killer and had her picture taken with him, out of context you could spin that a lot of ways, in context it was just a photo op.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   

reply to post by Detour

You mean when anonymous people, made accusations out of context. Yeah I remember. I also know why the story was never picked up by the msm or other candidates campaigns, because it was useless. As I said in the same thread about that, Rosalynne Carter talked met a serial killer and had her picture taken with him, out of context you could spin that a lot of ways, in context it was just a photo op.

enjoy your Nazi President !!!
you were warned.
It's your own fault if you do
not heed the info provided.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Detour

No.. I changed it because I just saw that it said zero dollars from that zip, then I scrolled down and saw what you were talking about.

It's 500,000 dollars, do you know how much his PCC raised?
Here
So, how can you say that that 500,000 wasn't a single donation, or 5 large donations that only required a few phone calls to determine whether it was ok to use on his re-election. Considering he raised around 27,000,000 that year I would say that's a pretty small amount.

You are shouting fraud without any facts, which sets you up to look foolish. If this were a problem, trust me, you wouldn't be the first one to find it. Find me an article on it please. Something that shows it might be fraud (you can't, because it isn't).
edit on 9-2-2012 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   
The ONE big reason not to vote for Ron Paul ... his age. Sorry, but it's true. The rigors of the office are crushing on even the youngest and most healthy. Ron Paul will be 77. He'll be in his 80s if he survives the first term. If someone votes for Ron Paul, they'd best be taking a long hard look at whoever is vice POTUS because chances are THAT is who will be taking over rather quickly.

As Detour said ... I probably won't be voting this election either. Nobody worth voting for.

That being said ....

Originally posted by Detour
Liar

Obama, Newt and Mitt are all liars as well. So if he is a liar, he fits in with the rest.

Con Artist

Obama bamboozled America into voting for him. Looks like he might do it again.

Campaign Fund fraud

I don't think your example fits the 'campaign fund fraud' criteria. However, Looks like Obama might have accepted campaign $$ from foreign nationals - which does cross the line.

4) Net Worth $5M+ a 1%er

Being sucessful isn't anything to apologize for.
Oh ... and that 'we represent the 99%' bunk of the OWS has gone the way of the dodo bird.

5) Alzheimer's Disease

Does Obama have Alzheimers too?
Afterall .. he said there were 57 states and he said 'my muslim faith' etc etc

6) Racist

Already debunked. He's not racist. He didn't want the MLK holiday to be a paid federal holiday because he doesn't want most of them to be paid federal holidays. It's a money thing .. not a race thing. Obama on the other hand, and his 20 years in that anti-white black liberation theology cult ... THAT is racist.

7) Family Tree questionable

??? So what? that's Irrelevant. BTW ... Obama's place of birth is questionable.

8) Financial support $900K from Bildeberger Peter Theil

Obama takes financial support from Wall Street among many others. Newt took lobby money.

9) Broken Promises

I'm not seeing it. However, Obama has broken a whole slew of them ... biggest one to me is the 'no lobbiest will find a job in my adminisration'.
Yeah right. It's LOADED with them! Oh .. and ditto Newt. Major broken promises.

10) Broken Trust

Not nearly as much as Obama and Newt and Mitt.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Detour

I already had one for 8 years. I look forward to finally not having one.
LOL, at you being a complete tool, you make these giant leaps of your own faith. Both on the contribution and on his family tree. You see something, and instead of having facts you draw these conclusions out of thing air with no basis in reality and parade them around as facts. Do you really not see that you are doing that?

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Eh.. Bush almost choked on a pretzel, they are all always just a heartbeat away. People said the same thing with McCain. He's still here. This is actually not a valid reason, as president's generally don't just die. I mean.. Cheney runs on battery's now. Paul is healthy, he will probably live into his 90's.

Either way I trust him to pick a decent vice.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Its hilarious how Ron Paul's cult like followers sound like the same buffoons that were worshiping Obama leading up to the 2008 election, lashing out wildly at anyone who dares to call this man's credibility into question.

and honestly, the fact that most of his followers turn a blind eye to or willingly overlook the racism accusations(that have merit) tells me the kind of people that flock to Ron Paul. Reprobates, white nationalists, and hate mongers.

America does need severe change, but anyone that is willing to stand with a man that would gladly allow a return to Jim Crow era practices in this country is no friend of mine.
edit on 9-2-2012 by illuminatislave because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   

It's 500,000 dollars, do you know how much his PCC raised?
Here
So, how can you say that that 500,000 wasn't a single donation, or 5 large donations that only required a few phone calls to determine whether it was ok to use on his re-election. Considering he raised around 27,000,000 that year I would say that's a pretty small amount.

you are comparing apples to oranges.
you quote a link to a graph from 2007
when the transfer of funds was in 2010.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by illuminatislave

They have no merit. If someone got on your account here and posted under your name racist posts it would make you no more a racist than Ron Paul. Thing is you aren't as successful and don't have as many "friends" that could potentially screw you over.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Question Fate

exactly. Anyone who dares says to me "well, who else are you going to vote for" runs the risk of being called a moron right to their damn face.

I refuse to vote or support scum. Anyone that sits here and votes in these fraudulent elections is a fool!!!

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

What I've read says otherwise.

Until you are willing to sit here and post legitimate facts that disprove the claims, you are wasting everyone's time.

Paul is not a god. He is not a messiah. He is an old man that panders to racist scum
edit on 9-2-2012 by illuminatislave because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Detour

When do you think his PCC was? Hmm? It's the same money guy, use your head. He transferred the money from his presidential run, 2 years after it was over. So it's really not relevant. Maybe 500,000 was all that was left after his run?

You actually just pointed out more of your lack of understanding and why this is a non issue.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join