It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top 10 reasons I will NOT vote for Ron Paul

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Top 10 reasons I will NOT vote for Ron Paul.

1) Liar

2) Con Artist
Paul got paid twice for same expenses
paid by taxpayers and PAC.

www.examiner.com...

3) Campaign Fund fraud ???
Paul solicited donations by money bombs
to run for president. Then diverted
$500K of those funds to his TX House
Seat Re-Election campaign, thereby
defrauding donors out of their money.
See transaction in yellow in this image.

imageshack.us...

4) Net Worth $5M+ a 1%er
How about releasing those tax records ?

www.opensecrets.org...

5) Alzheimer's Disease ???

6) Racist ???

7) Family Tree questionable
Why does Ron Paul's family tree end
with his German born grandfather ???
What is he hiding in Germany ???

8) Financial support $900K from Bildeberger Peter Theil

www.politico.com...

9) Broken Promises
Paul promised Wolf Blitzer he would release his
medical records. He has not done so.

10) Broken Trust
With all the above, I just plain don't trust
the guy.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 05:45 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 05:46 AM
link   

With all the above, I just plain don't trust the guy.

So who do you trust?

and who will you be voting for and why?

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Realm52

With all the above, I just plain don't trust the guy.

So who do you trust?

and who will you be voting for and why?

I will not be voting this election,
there are no suitable candidates
running.

I did write in Paul's name last
election but that won't happen again.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 05:51 AM
link   
I can clearly see you have substantial amounts of problems digging up ANY skeletons in the closet on this guy, so you must default to such idiocy as this

Looks left, truth. Looks right and blinks, LIAR! Can you decipher if this smiley is lying, telling the truth or just making fun of you

And your other points are just as ridiculous. I am sure he would release his medical records, if the others did it also. Everything you said is just weird claims and drawing unsubstantiated conclusions.
edit on 9-2-2012 by varikonniemi because: smiley

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by NightGypsy
snip

how rude

do you realize how much research went
into vetting this candidate ???

This is the exact thing that was omitted
when Obama was elected. I will NOT
make the same mistake again.

edit on 9/2/12 by masqua because: edited rude quote

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by varikonniemi
I can clearly see you have substantial amounts of problems digging up ANY skeletons in the closet on this guy, so you must default to such idiocy as this

No, no problems at all.
Just takes time to research.
It's all on the net.

Most people just don't take the
time to properly research a
candidate before they vote for him.

I am guilty of this during last election.
I just took the word of what the MSM
put out there. It won't happen again.

I am doing my homework.
I suggest everyone else do
the same.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Here we go, Ron Paul Trolling -

Its all Cr@p, that first video of supposed lie detecting is total BS if you don't understand anything about body language, I am not going to waste my time trying to explain it to you, do some reading - Here .

And the rest of your videos are proven false, with exception to possibly the alzheimer's - which even if true (I doubt it) its none of anyone's business, and if he did lose it that's what the vice president is for.

Your going to really hammer the last nail in your country's coffin posting stuff like this.

How can you not see that Ron Paul is the best chance you have got?

Do you really want to keep going down the road you have been headed?

It Will ultimately end up with the destruction of the United States and probably most of humanity (Those without bunkers at least), but it don't matter because you haven't researched enough to see what's happening.

"*Insert preferred saviour here* - save us"

Just to clarify - even if he is worth in excess of 5 million Dollars, which I very much doubt,

That Does Not make him a 1% you lie, if 5 million put you in the 1% category then the 1% would be about 10-15%.

You make me so angry.

edit on 9-2-2012 by Soapusmaximus because: Clarifying a lie by OP

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 06:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Detour

I am guilty of this during last election. I just took the word of what the MSM put out there. It won't happen again. I am doing my homework. I suggest everyone else do the same.

You call what you posted in your introduction "research?" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Soapusmaximus
with exception to possibly the alzheimer's - which even if true its none of anyone's business,

none of anyone's business ???
are you serious ???

he'll have his finger on the nuke trigger.
This is nobody's business ???

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Does anybody know what Ron Pauls Dominant hand is?

I remember reading somewhere that the whole 'eye lying' thing is often reversed for left handed people. (as right side of brain controls left side). So if this was correct and he was left handed he would be telling the truth.

Even if he is not, you would look up and right to create an answer, especially if it was about a complicated topic that you had to summarize.

edit - a quick image search would indicate he is not left handed. But your video is still ridiculous.
edit on 9-2-2012 by homeslice because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Uh oh - a thread pointing out why Ron Paul is wrong for America with links and facts...

This will be marked as "Off Topic" by ATS staff (and buried in one of the off topic forums so no one can see it) before too long, not to mention all the feces hurling Paul zealots will rush in to deflect/defend (and scream "SLANDER!" while starting/replying to an Obama Birther thread no doubt)

Sorry OP
Star and Flag from me however!
edit on 9-2-2012 by negativenihil because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Nice thread. Too bad none of it will get through to the Paulbots.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 06:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Detour

I know you are trolling with this.. but if you are really basing your decisions on this you must be a kid and a misguided one at that.

First off, the first video you post is a lie (i know, sorry it's not as easy to tell when you aren't looking youtube in the eyes :@@
People are generally lying when they look to the LEFT not right.

They just made up those "facts."
www.blifaloo.com...

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
reply to post by Detour

I know you are trolling with this.. but if you are really basing your decisions on this you must be a kid and a misguided one at that.

First off, the first video you post is a lie (i know, sorry it's not as easy to tell when you aren't looking youtube in the eyes :@@
People are generally lying when they look to the LEFT not right.

They just made up those "facts."
www.blifaloo.com...

bro
there are 10 reasons posted up there
and you only discuss one of them.
Did you even bother to notice the other
9 at all ??? I didn't think so.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by TsukiLunar
Nice thread. Too bad none of it will get through to the Paulbots.

my fear is that you may be correct

Paul supporters won't listen to any
reasoning or facts outside of their
little cult. Why is that ???
Has Paul brain washed them
or something ???
It's scary if you think about it.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Trollery is not the topic of this thread. Stick to the topic.

Carry on.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Detour

1) Liar
O-M-G!!! He's looking to the right!!! Even when asked a question like "are you electable" he looks to the right... a question that requires a simple statement and doesn't rely on facts or fiction, of course he wouldn't run if he didn't believe he had a chance at winning... how can you honestly believe such a response is lie? Your ignorance is blinding me. Ron Paul is one of the most consistent men on this planet. If that's the only "lies" you could find, from that one interview, then I would say he's a god damn saint compared to the other candidates. Why don't you try to do some "research" on them other candidates huh, and see how often they twist the truth?

2) Con Artist
Paul got paid twice for same expenses
A plane flight... they have no real evidence for anything else, and the one case they can supposedly prove was most likely an accident. He made a perhaps a few thousand from that at most... why the hell would he even bother?

3) Campaign Fund fraud ???
What's with the question marks, aren't you sure of yourself? Perhaps when making claims like that you should back it up with something more than one damn image uploaded to image shack huh?

4) Net Worth $5M+ a 1%er
How about releasing those tax records ?
5 million... HAHAHAHAHA... that's pocket change buddy!!! Take a look at Mitt's net worth. Even Obama is predicted to have a net worth of up to 15 million dollars. Ron Paul even said if he becomes the President he will take the average American wage... I highly doubt any other candidate would even consider such a thing. It goes to show he just wants to get in there to make a real difference, and "restore America now", rather than simply perpetuate the status quo.

5) Alzheimer's Disease ???
That is by far the most ridiculous video I've ever seen. Everyone has slight slip ups in their speech every now and then, especially when they are in front of large crowds and under pressure trying to explain complicated issues in a hope that people might see why America is where it is. Why don't you try listening to what he has to say rather than listening to the small stutters he makes, and you'll see he thinks much more clearly than any of the other shills running for the Presidency.

6) Racist ???
Are you still banging on with that crap? Why don't you join Fox News, I'm sure they would absolutely love you there. He didn't write those newsletters, he doesn't support those issues, and he has disavowed them so many times that people need to get the hell over it... that's all I have to say about this, because it has been discussed so many times, I'm simply getting tired of this nonsense.

7) Family Tree questionable

8) Financial support $900K from Bildeberger Peter Theil
This is probably the most interesting and semi-legitimate point you've made so far. But this Peter Theil guy is the founder of PayPal, he's a serious venture capitalist and probably supports Ron Paul because he believes in a more pure unregulated free-market type of Capitalism, and he knows how much that will benefit entrepreneurs like himself. He also has more support from the military than all other candidates combined, but does that mean he supports invasion of other countries and undeclared wars? Or does it mean the military actually thinks his stance on foreign policy is correct?

9) Broken Promises
Seriously, if you think the guy is too old to be President you might want to go back to school and learn some real history son. He aint going to drop dead, this is by far the most stupid argument I have heard anyone make against Ron Paul so far. Why don't you check which other candidates refuse to release certain records. Obama took quite a while to release any version of his birth certificate, Romney refuses to release his tax records... and you're worried about a damn medical record?

10) Broken Trust
With all the above, I just plain don't trust
the guy.
That isn't a point. Not that many of your other points are legitimate either.

Time to go back to shilling 101 (not trolling) and retake the course.

FAIL!
edit on 9-2-2012 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Well i read all your reasons and i will still vote for him. Its not like you have anyone not in the 1% if you think 5 million is uber elite, except maybe Cynthia Mckinney.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Detour

Well.. when you lead off with one that is complete b.s. I respond to it. I mean if you can't get the first one right then why should I continue reading?

"bro"
edit on 9-2-2012 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join