It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Underground Caves, Crystal "Cities"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 04:01 AM
link   
My brain has been stimulated a bit lately since my friend spoke of underground cities a bit. I had seen a few documentaries or shows dedicated to crystal skulls, underground caves and things of this nature. The Earth is present to us above the oceans, but below the skies. We can peer so far, or dive so low with submarines, but we cannot see under the ground so easily.

Think of the time we could save if we could see the plates and every underground cavity and how long it travels, or the extent of magma chambers. I don't think it is possible to this extent.

What are your thoughts on underground cities and underground bases? Aside from the Denver International Airport which is covered quite a bit. What about Dulce?

Deep down I feel like there's a rock, or giant species, something real subterranean and strange that lives down below. Perhaps they are trapped, or perhaps they cannot withstand the above ground conditions right now. Maybe they were always there. Get this one. Maybe we are controlled telepathically or influenced by our "true" selves down below, reborn above land.

Perhaps they think that the world is still a wasteland compared to when they went under, or that we've made it worse. Some call them the "Forgotten Ones", then again, perhaps they're all dead down there with just heaps of ruins.

Take these videos to stimulate the brain juices - Add whatever you've found, no matter how crackpot it is, the Moon included.. Links and such if you have them.

edit on 9/2/12 by murkraz because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 04:06 AM
link   
reply to post by murkraz

What are your thoughts on underground cities and underground bases?
They could be real,and if they are this will the most amazing ancient artifact discovery of this year.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by diamondsmith
reply to post by murkraz

What are your thoughts on underground cities and underground bases?
They could be real,and if they are this will the most amazing ancient artifact discovery of this year.

We're so busy looking within, outside at others, and at times at the sky - bewilderment, thoughts of sci-fi fantasy, but rarely much is thrown at what lies beneath.

If we're being influenced, why can't it be from below? There's just not that much on this topic pertaining to what I'm speaking of. Underground bases are fine and all, but I just know that regardless, there are intense secrets underground.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 04:17 AM
link   
reply to post by murkraz

Underground bases are fine and all, but I just know that regardless, there are intense secrets underground.
My belief is that they are already discovered ,but a very well kept secret.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 04:32 AM
link   
reply to post by diamondsmith

The first post awhile back on ATS stated that the chinese broke into a hole to these "areas of crystals" and immediately was cover by a big steal plate and never returned or re-open............

Just a though, take it or leave it. S for you, good thought!
edit on 9-2-2012 by AK907ICECOLD because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 04:44 AM
link   
reply to post by murkraz

I really like the crystal caves.
There was one crystal cave, I forget which one, where some primitive peoples would lay their dead to rest, and over the thousands of years after these people were gone, beautiful crystals grew all over the bones and skulls of the remains of the dead turning corpses into works of art created by the natural processes of nature.

It was quite beautiful.

All the crystal caves are really wonderful places.

I doubt, however, they have anything to do with subterranean cities, or hollow earth or anything.
Crystal caves are just wonderful examples of nature at work.

new topics

top topics

join