It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biggest Conspiracy of 2012 : FACEBOOK ... It is time you close your account

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 05:07 AM
link   
I have to stay on Facebook.
My fish will die!

Much ado about nothing, in my humble opine.

As others have stated, if you're going to be paranoid, be nervous about posting on ATS. We're free'er here than anywhere else and that must iritate the folks who monitor such things.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 05:08 AM
link   
I deleted my FB account over a year ago.
They still send me e-mails wanting
me to go back. I wished I had never
given them my e-mail addy.

Hounds, I tells ya !!

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Yes, they can track you. But do you have to worry about it? Do you think they care what you think? I spout off all the time online, and there are probably 25 million other guys spouting off. So far no one's come to my door to haul me off to some FEMA camp. I'm not poo-pooing anybody's delusions-- God knows I'm paranoid myself-- but let's just have a little perspective here. And remember: if you don't want the whole world to know, don't put it on the internet.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 05:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Dude, you just don't have any friends. . .

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 05:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Lol, it is the same with mobile phones, snail mail, land lines, email, ATS, Facebook, all of them.

They just like having the resource to spy on people as and when required, simple as that.

I am outspoken on the internet. I don't hide. I am an open book. I express myself freely. If I get arrested for that one day what I can I do? I insist on living a life pratising free speech. Of course, I don't say things here about stuff I don't want people to know, but I like to express my opinion about issues that affect me. Don't stop speaking freely! Freedom! Freedom! Freedom!

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 05:25 AM
link   
Who cares if somebody or something is spying on us? I dont like it but I honestly dont care. Its not like im doing any spec op missions any time soon that I need to keep secert from the interwebs. if somebody is spying on me they are wasting their time, have fun with that spy :p

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
I have to stay on Facebook.
My fish will die!

Much ado about nothing, in my humble opine.

As others have stated, if you're going to be paranoid, be nervous about posting on ATS. We're free'er here than anywhere else and that must iritate the folks who monitor such things.

I will never be nervous to post anything on ATS
and i always assume everything i wrote
but on FB .. it is quite different
there is an alert on every word you post

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 05:28 AM
link   
reply to post by bluedrake

Ha ha ha ha your joking right, its no safer here. You think they cant track what you saying on this site, or in your private messages. They more likely to see what your saying on here, rather than facebook.

You have a point there. But Facebook is like sending it directly to them. I closed mine a last year.

You might look at this thread posted a week or so ago.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

On one hand I want to say that they will never devote the time to hunt down ATSers for posting about the hollow earth and HAARP. On the other hand I remember what happened in WWII Germany, and in Soviet Russia, and the wrong side of the Iron Curtain. If I had a third hand I would also point out what has already been going on in this country, though many cling desperately to the idea that everything is all right.

I do know this much. Shutting up won't make it get any better. Appeasement is not the way Mr. Chamberlain.

When you are getting mind*ed, it is hard to know when you are and aren't playing into their hands or making the desired reaction. Remember keep your rabbit-hole goggles handy at all times.

edit on 9-2-2012 by Ittabena because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by UKmonster
reply to post by Ben81

Dude, you just don't have any friends. . .

Dude .. friend like you i dont need

stay on topic plz

i have many friends that have FB account .. even my own brother
but for my self .. MY choice .. i will never register to Facebook
because I know how it work
so far we live in a free world .. but facebook make the world less free
do you understand now ?
edit on 2/9/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 05:30 AM
link   
Facebook isn't CIA or Illuminati (which doesn't exist) and the government had nothing to do with creating it.

It's just an obnoxious site created by an obnoxious little twit for people to post obnoxious comments to each other.

If someone has to tell you to not post your name, address, age, social security number, or pictures of you, your kids, your dog, your street, your house, your mailbox and list everyone you know and that you are going on vacation for a week with the date and time you're leaving, you shouldn't be on Facebook in the first place.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by diamondsmith
reply to post by Ben81

I am so sorry that I don't have a Facebook account,I really don't and never will.

Plz dont be sorry about that
or were you sarcastique ?

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Every bit of information posted on the internet cannot be used publicly nor against you, its prohibited by law.
Nevertheless be aware of what your posting

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 06:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

As I said in my previous post and this time I pose it in a question; You DO know that the usage of the term 'mind control' or indication of it, is a well used tactic to do just that?

It's a tried and true meathod of programming people through reverse psychology.

Tell someone something is mind controlling them, with even the narrowest supporting information, true or not, and, they will rebel.
It's classic.

What if I told you that ATS was MIND CONTROL? What if I told you it was a Honey Pot engineered to attract societies fringe elements just like fly paper?

Would it be true? Would you go all uber paranoia Chicken Little?

Make up your own mind and quit letting people on Youtube tell you what to think!

edit on 9-2-2012 by nineix because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 06:16 AM
link   
I'm pretty sure we're all being spied on one way or another.
Big brother all over the street, IP adresses, phone calls etc etc.
So in my opinion you either deal with it or you cut yourself off from the world.

You're spied on when you nip to the shops, when you pop to a friends house, on a night out with your friends. Every trace can be followed, every step, everything you do can be easily monitered.

Using facebook is obsolete considering you walk out your front door and those in power can easily trace where you're going. Sigh.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by stefplz
I'm pretty sure we're all being spied on one way or another.
Big brother all over the street, IP adresses, phone calls etc etc.
So in my opinion you either deal with it or you cut yourself off from the world.

You're spied on when you nip to the shops, when you pop to a friends house, on a night out with your friends. Every trace can be followed, every step, everything you do can be easily monitered.

Using facebook is obsolete considering you walk out your front door and those in power can easily trace where you're going. Sigh.

You got some valid points there

but with FB .. they have all the needed info in one place
its the ultimate spy kit

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 06:56 AM
link   
In Facebook at least you have control over what you share and know you are going public. Think of the many sites and services that collect and sell data you enter in a private situation.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 07:33 AM
link   
So is there any way to delete your FB account totally ?
I have heard if you close your account - remove FB from your mobile etc then after several months it will delete, but not sure if that works.

TBH there's sod all of interest on my FB account anyway and vary rarely use it now.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Plumbduff
So is there any way to delete your FB account totally ?
I have heard if you close your account - remove FB from your mobile etc then after several months it will delete, but not sure if that works.

TBH there's sod all of interest on my FB account anyway and vary rarely use it now.

I just realise that my title
to close your FB account is a little bit farfetched
if we cant close our ATS account .. then certainly FB will be the same issue
once an account is open .. cant close it

so let me rectify .. DONT OPEN / REGISTER TO FACEBOOK

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Plumbduff

Yes, you can delete your Facebook account.

How to Permanently Delete a Facebook Account

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81
Is it me of Mark Zutenberg is a jew ?
it wouldnt be coincidential at all
they literaly control everything now

Facebook
US Congress
The White House
United Nation
Hollywood
Media
Coca Cola and many other big industry

Zionist are part of the masson and illuminati NWO
this is what scares me .. why do they control everything
and Israel was just born 60 yrs ago

Based on this comment alone, this thread is now nothing but junk. Wow! Perhaps you should read the banner at the top of ATS home page.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join