It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My discovery about magnetic current and anti-gravity

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Since 1991 I began learning physics and various sciences, mostly lost ones using mailorder from Borderlands, Rex Research, etc... while I was in the navy inside the gulf and etc...
In 1995 I discovered the key to field unification; a matter of black holes making particles arrange in certain ways depending on velocity/amplitude of flow opposition of large ones made moving out against small ones moving into it, which it consumes to make those large ones.

Well to make a long story short , I found I could explain every mystery of the cosmos, and decided to tackle the mystery of the coral castle in florida in Dec2010. So I spend over a year making youtube videos with stupid theories and mistakes, but kept on it. Finally with support of my subscribers, I realized that I'd been going about it all wrong;
and solved this in a 3rd theory. I know it so well now I could bet my lift on it.

So in short, it's not the only way to build anti gravity machines but is the cheapest I've found.
The geometry is particularly interesting, I've even found bible referenes to it.

24 poles of flywheel of magnet array controls 6 points inside like star of david, and those 6 points are ion charges that periodically align with a 4 leaf clover shape of iron ontop the flywheel as the single magneto block passes by outside during rotation. This alignment forms discharge of ac carrier cycle holding inside it the faster sine cycle of the single magnets in passing magneto block. A brass ring keeps magnetic current from coming into the center through the 24 v magnets, and a brass handle. This way when magneto block grounded to iron chain outside returns, only energy particles keep moving and yes, feed that charge.
Magneto coil runs 2 motors with grounds sep on each iron mass, other iron mass of equal size is hanging from tripod. All copper power supply wires give ac to freespin motor up there and in castle on other iron, so upon failure of carrier cycling, only energy can return from the other iron mass which naturally would hold a bit more of the positive pole since it's particles are slightly larger and slower to move. The 2 would naturally sep in bias since iron in castle is hooked right to the flywheel's magneto.

The nonlinear shape of ac motors provides a way for further sep of energy out of mass particles off both poles.
This takes place in 3 stages but 5 ways.

well more later too tired now.
In short, mass leaves both poles , falls off both , Mr Ed Leedskalnin used only the pos loss heavies to mass displace stones... but the device can lift itself also, and build it's own ionosphere of deflection.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 04:05 AM
link   
reply to post by mikefromspace

i hope you gave a prototype and patent....

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 04:33 AM
link   
I've always wondered how Ed pulled it off. I suspected something along the lines of what your talking about, Interesting
please continue to post your discoveries ^.^

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 04:38 AM
link   
Good luck trying to get that working.

Personally i think the stones a coral castle where just moved buy a clever system pulleys and levers.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Any concrete results, details? Papers? Videos?

How exactly does this create anti-gravity? Sounds like mumbo science to me sadly.

But keep trying, sounds like you've almost made a food-processor!

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 05:41 AM
link   
Whenever I just can't get the point of the OP, I would like to recap it like the following:

"There shall in that time be rumors of things going astray, erm, and there shall be a great confusion as to where things really are, and nobody will really know where lieth those little things with the sort of raffia-work base, that has an attachment. At that time, a friend shall lose his friend's hammer, and the young shall not know where lieth the things possessed by their fathers that their fathers put there only just the night before, about eight o'clock. " Source

I'm sorry, I don't get your explanation. Why 24 poles? Why not 36? Or a hundred? Ah, there are endless questions, because, if I may say so: Your posting was incomprehensible, when it came to the technical part.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 06:12 AM
link   
With your years of thinking about these concepts, why in the world do you refer to "anti-gravity" in the headline and then discuss loss of mass in the text? The two are related but not interchangable in effects.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   

In short, mass leaves both poles , falls off both , Mr Ed Leedskalnin used only the pos loss heavies to mass displace stones... but the device can lift itself also, and build it's own ionosphere of deflection.

Where does that mass go?

'falls off both poles'.... Lands on the ground? Or what?

If it does fall off and hit the ground, what does it look like?

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikefromspace
Well to make a long story short , I found I could explain every mystery of the cosmos, and decided to tackle the mystery of the coral castle in florida in Dec2010. So I spend over a year making youtube videos with stupid theories and mistakes, but kept on it. Finally with support of my subscribers, I realized that I'd been going about it all wrong;
and solved this in a 3rd theory. I know it so well now I could bet my lift on it.
In the US, we call lifts elevators, but why would you want to bet your elevator?

Ed Leedskalnin tried to patent his antigravity devices used to construct Coral Castle but the patent office told him the block and tackle was not a new invention and therefore not eligible. Is that the technology you discovered when researching coral castle?

Here's a picture of Leedskalnin with his antigravity machine used to build Coral Castle:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/09ab04affd83.jpg[/atsimg]

Leedskalnin even had a smaller block and tackle to haul up the heavier block and tackle.

More pics of Ed and his lifting hoists at themanyfacesofspaces.com

"decided to tackle the mystery of the coral castle in florida..."
By the way, what is mysterious about the block and tackle?

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   

"There shall in that time be rumors of things going astray, erm, and there shall be a great confusion as to where things really are, and nobody will really know where lieth those little things with the sort of raffia-work base, that has an attachment. At that time, a friend shall lose his friend's hammer, and the young shall not know where lieth the things possessed by their fathers that their fathers put there only just the night before, about eight o'clock. " Source

reply to post by ManFromEurope

No offense intended to OP, but just had to say to this post---LMAO

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Build it.

Then build an anti gravity car.

Then show up at the next major sporting event by flying in and hovering over the field.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   
You're going to have a mutiny on your hands from the people expecting the world to end in 2012!

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

Any idaea of the capacity of this device? Heaviest stones there are said to be 27 tons or 30 metric tons?

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   

I know exactly what you are saying OP. I too see it from a different perspective which I won't go into here, but keep looking at it, you got the magic number down.
Someone asked why 24 and 6... simple if you saw what that geometric relationship represented. Easy enough to find out, take a cutout of a triangle and spin it clockwise within a square.

(Hope that helps OP, don't give up)

Someone also said they didn't understand anti-gravity in this and again I will confirm the theory, it is all about angular momentum and gyroscopic principles and really, simple Newtonian physics and a fulcrum principle will create levitation... if the mass were spinning fast enough.

F+S

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by DenyObfuscation
reply to post by Arbitrageur

Any idaea of the capacity of this device? Heaviest stones there are said to be 27 tons or 30 metric tons?

You could estimate it if you really wanted to. The photo gives you a fair idea of the chain size and the number of chains in the block and tackle which gives a fair idea of the strength of the chains in block and tackle.

It might be a little harder to find information on those poles but you could try to estimate their size relative to telephone poles which I'm sure have strength data and that could give you a fair estimate.

Keep in mind this device looks home-made so it's not going to have a commercial capacity rating like a commercial crane does, but the math to estimate it's capacity isn't all that hard. It just takes a little digging.

Wally Wallington can move stones that size all by himself, using nothing but sticks and stones. He doesn't use a block and tackle.

He's building a stone henge replica and he doesn't even use a crane to erect the large stones which in Stonehenge were up to 40 tons. I think he uses water as part of his technique, though I don't think that's how Leedskalnin did it. The point is, this stuff is not that hard to do with a little ingenuity, something which both Ed Leedsklalnin and Wally Wallington had/have, perhaps more than the average person today.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Could I ask for a rough diagram when you get back?
I think it will better explain the process you are describing,

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   
MikeFromSpace has a channel on youtube with the same name, for those that are interested.

YouTube

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by EasyPleaseMe
MikeFromSpace has a channel on youtube with the same name, for those that are interested.

YouTube

Good news. He also started this thread that's hanging here on ATS.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by PhoenixOD

That would have been impossible...especially for one, since the truck driver that came to haul stones to move the castle said that Ed moved each stone very quickly and witnessed one in flight!! People that want to think this have asked today's best engineers, how he could have done it, and they could not answer. They tried to move with tractors and tipped the tractors.
It was proven you cannot do this with levers. Do you also believe the Empire state building could be made with Legos?

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Shirak

anyone who wants a diagram can mail me mikefromspace on yh or just keep posted to my youtube which has some already i think. I accidentally deleted 72 videos but will repost some data inside the next 2 weeks to recover best I can.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join