It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seventh child of seventh child

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 03:50 AM
link   
I know this topic was posted by someone else in 2009
www.abovetopsecret.com...
but I thought the following site was interesting
www.unexplained-mysteries.com...

From reading the posts on that site it seems that seventh sons of seventh sons (or daughters? or children?) may have the following

1. Premonitions
2. Healing or cursing powers
3. Problems with watches stopping when wearing them
4. Electrical hypersensitivity - aware of nearby electric appliances being turned on without seeing this happen i.e.if appliance was turned on out of sight/behind them.
5. Ability to find things when they were deemed lost i.e. objects around the house such as keys.

There are possibly certain Biblical references.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Gordon Smith one of the UK`s top mediums is a seventh child.
www.ukskeptics.com...

I wonder what is that is different about being the seventh child?

As usual with seventh child threads, closure is with Iron Maiden`s Seventh Son of a Seventh Son.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 05:17 AM
link   
reply to post by dr treg

I'm a first (only child) daughter of a first daughter, yet everything you described I was able to do as a child ( although little shakey on the key finding thing lol).

I remember once being at the house of my friends grandmother, and for the whole afternoon I could sense the telly was on, but it was enclosed in this big wooden cabinet, so I tried to ignore the feeling, but just before we left I turned round and said "Is there a telly on somewhere ?" and they were like " nope" until they opened the cabinet, and realised it was on standby.

Watches were a nightmare, in fact to this day I only wear either a swatch, or a timex, just because I know that when I was a kid I could wear those brands without them going doolally on me.

new topics

join