It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Tony Blair became a "Reptilian"?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Noticed something strange in the look and the eyes of this man? Former British Prime Minister Tony Blair, interview at Piers Morgan CNN, after Osama bin Laden assassination.

I'm not a believer in "Reptilians", however, this video is really pretty odd.

Usually I do not stop myself on this kind of things, but this video has left me somewhat perplexed.
His pupils are vertical, as the reptiles and blinks too fast during the whole interview!
The Cnn video is surprisingly clear.
Please watch all, and in full screen.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 03:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

This is amazing and scary,how it looks like,but still a human I think...

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Whoa, I think I went into convulsions after watching that segment.

Never seen anyone blink so much.

Maybe he forgot to put in visoderm or something.
edit on 9-2-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Is this the "English as a second language" thread?

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 04:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Creepy effect. Not sure I'd go as far as to claim this video of proof that Tony is some reptilian morphing creature.... thing..(not saying *you* are, just saying in general) But, still.. It's a pretty clear video of two creepy eyes on an already creepy guy.

So, again, not sure what to make of it. I am however, sure I'll never (or at least the odds are very, very low) know what-- if anything- this video is actually depicting. Is this Tony giving himself away?, is he just naturally "evil" looking?, is it a trick from the light?, or/and was it edited?... and so on and so forth.... Fun to watch and ponder, though.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 04:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

I'm still wondering how I can become a reptilian. Somebody please tell me. I wanna be a reptilian too!

Don't you think if people could become reptilians that it would be cool? I think so. You get to have the cool spooky eyes, and you can lose control over your morphological holographic system at the most inconvenient times, and then there's all the benefits that come with membership like space travel, and stuff!

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 05:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Hm, can't put my finger on it but his teeth don't look too clever either

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChristianJihad
reply to post by Arken

Hm, can't put my finger on it but his teeth don't look too clever either

He seems to blinking a lot too in the interview, I had to turn it off though as there is only so much Tony Blair I can view before vomiting

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 05:20 AM
link   
TB was ALWAYS a slimey git.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Even the color of his eyes is changed!

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   
He should be behind bars.
Scum

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

His hair also looks less gray and more blonde. Is he going for bachelor of the year? A little hair color, reptilian eyes, sure to make the women swoon.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Should either say Has ? or Is Becoming ?

right?

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Studios use bright lights to properly illuminate their subject, this will often cause the black pupil to become white as it reflects the lights. Usually in the center of those lights is the cameraman, which will appear tall and black in the pupil reflection. With the proper angle this will often give the illusion of a vertically slitted pupil like that of a snake, when in reality it is just the studio reflections.

www.truthcontrol.com...

works for me.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pauligirl

Studios use bright lights to properly illuminate their subject, this will often cause the black pupil to become white as it reflects the lights. Usually in the center of those lights is the cameraman, which will appear tall and black in the pupil reflection. With the proper angle this will often give the illusion of a vertically slitted pupil like that of a snake, when in reality it is just the studio reflections.

www.truthcontrol.com...

works for me.

For me too, Pauligirl. Thx

Stars.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 04:08 AM
link   

I does not know how hes became a Reptillian. Why dont you aks him yoself.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frankenchrist

I does not know how hes became a Reptillian. Why dont you aks him yoself.

Do you have his phone/mobile number?

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   
The reason his pupils look elongated is because of the light - There are two light sources reflecting either side of his pupils normally or naturally you see one.
That being said his scary appearance is due to him being A STARK RAVING MAD PSYCHOPATH.
Poor reptiles get such a bad press - Do you hear reptiles going around accusing each other of being Tony Blair

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by nineix
reply to post by Arken

I'm still wondering how I can become a reptilian. Somebody please tell me. I wanna be a reptilian too!

Don't you think if people could become reptilians that it would be cool? I think so. You get to have the cool spooky eyes, and you can lose control over your morphological holographic system at the most inconvenient times, and then there's all the benefits that come with membership like space travel, and stuff!

You could try Cosmetic Surgery - bo tox lumps and bumps to resemble scales plus tatoo markings and a tail sown on oooch - the theres tongue stretching to be considered also - I would not fancy the diet though
If Leopard Man can do it so can you
www.metacafe.com...

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   
As far as I can see that just looks like Tony Blair.
Others have said being under studio lights can change your appearance and I agree with this.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join