It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Changing My Password

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 02:23 AM
link   
i stated this on another thread before i could create my own threads and haven't received a response. i figured i'd see if i would have better luck this way now that i can post threads:

Originally posted by eboyd
i didn't know where else to post this as there is no thread for my question currently (as per my lazy 1 minute search of this board) and i cannot yet make my own threads. is there a way that i can change my account password? there is no way in hell i will remember the one you guys assigned me and i use multiple computers and would prefer not to have to search through emails to find it again.

if you guys need to move this post elsewhere i understand, just notify me of where it has been moved.

thanks

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Click the 'Tools' Button on the top banner, and then the 'Password' Button,

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Darth_Prime

awesome! thanks

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Very big thank you from me, too.

Just a minute ago I got a new (very hard to remember) password from ATS because, for some reason, my original password wouldn't work today.

Thanks, OP, too for asking the question. I'd never remember to go into my profile to change it

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Sounds like it happened to a lot of us all in one day.

Moments before, I had logged in and got a 504 response that no servers were available then when I reloaded it said my password wouldn't work.

Very creepy!

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 06:51 AM
link   
I'm sure a lot of you have seen it, but just as a 'heads up' there is a thread already chatting about the logging in issue...

You can find that in this link
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Staff are working on the problem...

I reckon someone didn't have enough coffee this morning and forgot to plug the servers in and turn them on

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by berenike

Just a minute ago I got a new (very hard to remember) password from ATS because, for some reason, my original password wouldn't work today.

Neither did mine! All of the sudden my regular password stopped working. Is there a reason for this or did our accounts get hacked?

*Nevermind, should have finished reading the thread first.
edit on 9-2-2012 by ngchunter because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Lets keep it all to one thread

as shared above..

You can find that in this link

Staff are working on the problem...

Closed.
edit on February 9th 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join