It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alaska: Samantha Koenig Kidnapped last week.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by N3kr0m4nc3r

I guess this Keyes guy has nothing to do with it, charged he will get, but Koenig's father says there's no involvement.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by AK907ICECOLD
reply to post by N3kr0m4nc3r

I guess this Keyes guy has nothing to do with it, charged he will get, but Koenig's father says there's no involvement.

Hi,

Keyes may have no involvement??? RUBBISH! Unless he found it on the floor?

He must have obtained the credit card from someone or stole it from somewhere?

The "person" he obtained it from, or the place "house/car" where he stole it from ARE a DIRECT CONNECTION to her kidnappers!

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by neotech1neothink

If I heard right on the local KTUU news none of the cards were Samantha's, he had stolen many in Anch, but Sam's father said none were hers.

Please correct me if I'm wrong

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   

If I heard right on the local KTUU news none of the cards were Samantha's, he had stolen many in Anch, but Sam's father said none were hers.

Please correct me if I'm wrong

Hi AK907ICECOLD,

APOLOGIES ! I'm a world away and missed the news from her Dad saying none were hers.

Luckily for us AK907ICECOLD you are right there on the scene.

Appreciate your setting me right on the latest developments.

The police should be heartily commended for their work so far on the Samantha's case and for taking a nasty criminal out of circulation in the process.

Everything could still turn out rosy for Sam.

The future is fluid and so everyone should still hold out for manifestation of the perfect outcome.

Our LOVE to Sam and her family.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Bless your heart follow friend, If I am ever wrong I take with a grain of salt the corrected other's offer, thank you.

I will still be updating and ask fellow ATSers to help in the return of Sam.

Again thanks

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Okay, tonight on the KTUU news, the head detective said, That Israel Keyes is absolutely a part in the disappearance, and believe others are involved.

The police are still holding back on public information that is still being investigating before another press release will happen. Justice seems not too far away. Keep her in all of your prayers and positive toughts.

Much love.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 01:08 AM
link   
the whole story is a conspiracy. theres a huge reward fund that is over $70,000 last reported that is an account he has access to and is paying his pills and buying other things with the money. theres a suspect A by the fbi saying he witnessed at 3.am someone stealing out of there car but didnt go out to stop them or call cops, a credit card was stolen and thats what isreal keyes was withdrawing money out of throughout the states. people here in alaska say the police and detectives and doing #ty work because they dont release info. but its because the whole thing is a fraud and setup shes suppose to be in arizona is a rumor i heard. google samantha koenig and you will find out alot its a juicy story worthy of front page conspiracy.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   
It appears they may have found her body.Found the link on the familys facebook page.

www.ktuu.com...

May she rest in peace.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by 2legit2quit

Samantha Koenig's body found, its a shame she was killed.

Just remember that this can happen to anybody's daughter, pray and give positive thoughts towards her family and friends. I know I will.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by nightstalker78

Thank you for the post friend.

God Bless!

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   

This is very sad news. I really was wanting a happy ending now I just want this murdering scum dead as well.

May the family and friends have better days ahead of them. No parent should have to go through such a horrible thing they are in my thoughts and prayers.

Thanks for keeping this thread updated and mods for getting it open again.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Connman

Thank you for putting the thread in your signature friend, I would but can't figure it out yet. Eye for an eye I say!

God Bless, and thank you for your post

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by AK907ICECOLD

No trouble at all.

If you want just quote my post and see this that is entered when you hit quote it will show you what I wrote and any codes I used. Then hit back to get out of it once you cut copy and then prepare to past it in the below directions.

2/9/12: ATS Members in ALASKA! Girl Kidnapped -- Please HELP! Visit Thread HERE!

go to the top of this ATS page and find the link that says tools (4th link from right side under the advertisement) click it then scroll down to signature (almost at the bottom)
in that box put the above code then hit submit.

Hope that helps some and the next time you would use it is a much happier reason then what this is.
I will be watching this thread some more incase there will be further updates on where this goes. Checking it this time brought a tear to my eyes for sure.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 02:57 AM
link   

reply to post by nightstalker78

Thank you for the post friend.

God Bless!

no problem.I've been quietly following this case since she disappeared.It's sad.I knew in my gut she was dead.You just know sometimes.Again,rest in peace Samantha
I have a daughter,she's about to turn 5 so I can only imagine what her family is going through.I'd be devastated if I lost my little girl.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 05:55 AM
link   

AK907ICECOLD, I felt sick when I saw this news on the internet today. All along I'd held out hope that Samantha might be found alive and so I kept your thread in first place in my signature to help maintain awareness here. I knew the odds of her being found alive were not high, but I also knew that sometimes, if the kidnapped person survives the first day, then there is a chance.

But it seems that she didn't even survive the first day.

If the person the police have in custody is charged, tried and found guilty, then I sincerely hope that at the very least he'll spend the rest of his miserable life in the coldest cell they can find.

My deepest condolences to Samantha's family, friends, and all those who did so much to try and bring her home. At least now her family and friends know. While that is small comfort at such an awful time, it's perhaps better to know than to live the same nightmare of not knowing, day in and day out.

And Icecold, thank you also for doing what you could.

Mike

edit on 3/4/12 by JustMike because: a word.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   
appreciate the update, so sorry to hear the sad news. Condolences to the family

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by JustMike

Thank you JM for the love and input you've put into a thread I did for Sam. Its good to see that some people do still have a heart these days, and also thanks for the MODS to reopen my thread, you were there in the beginning when Member Abovesecret and I had a heated discussion,
, but I wish him well too

I do not have a daughter yet, but when I do, you bet your but I will be the best father I can be. It's a shame that sometimes we just cannot do enough to protect those we love.

I will be... and ask others to keep this thread updated or will start a new thread about the prosecution of Isreal Keyes and any other involvement. I also want to remind other ATS Members that this is a important issue that needs attention. WHY? Well, how many parents and boyfriends have a female in their lives work as a coffee girl or barista? if it happened to Sam, it can happen to anyone.

Thank you and God Bless JMike

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by research100

Thank you R100, much love is what's needed right now and all of the thread I dedicated to her father, which I will be printing out and giving to Mr. Koenig, which will show that it's a worldwide effort to bring his daughters murderer to justice to help bring him closure with the good people who try and put forth positive energy and good prayer to help those in times of need, real need.

God Bless, Thx

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   

They had to have had a confession of some sort to have found her that quickly in MatSu Lake. 60 acres, 50+ feet deep... I just don't see the Feds pulling onto the lake, chainsawing through the ice and discovering her in less than 2 hours unless they knew exactly where to dive.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by burdman30ott6

They had to have had a confession of some sort to have found her that quickly in MatSu Lake. 60 acres, 50+ feet deep... I just don't see the Feds pulling onto the lake, chainsawing through the ice and discovering her in less than 2 hours unless they knew exactly where to dive.

I agree with you.They had to have known exactly where her body would be.I've been digging around for new articles but I've come up empty.I found this one www.huffingtonpost.com...

But all that one says is they're looking for people who can place his truck near the lake.So that makes me think that they didn't get a confession,but maybe a tip from someone.I suppose we'll have to wait and see.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join