It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alaska: Samantha Koenig Kidnapped last week.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 03:10 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 03:10 AM
link   
reply to post by BooKrackers

But Bear Mace is acceptable, BF's girl just got one last night.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 03:11 AM
link   
reply to post by AK907ICECOLD

What if feeling lead to a revelation about the whereabouts of our missing young coffee slinger? Or feeling give ideas as to what could be done next? Your right its all about her....but me having a sixth sense that's based on feelings....I wouldn't count those out from others....might give you ideas...

We all want her home safe.......

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 03:12 AM
link   
reply to post by BooKrackers

Your right, but not how a troll thinks or projects thought in a non-solution based idea of "feelings."

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 03:22 AM
link   

I understand where your coming from, yet even a troll can have a point every now and again..not to be off topic of course. If a troll angers you into a different method of thinking...then has the troll really done you a disservice? Especially if it produces results in regard to your resolve with the matter at hand?

Even the cops have to interview everyone..even the a**holes....

Still I don't think trolling was his intent, maybe his perception is off kilter as it pertains to what you are trying to accomplish with this thread.

Still I agree with you, negativity breeds negativity. Not what I'm trying to instill, I'm just very matter of fact that way.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 03:28 AM
link   
I also read in the news that apparently psychics came forward to offer advice and the cops kind of laughed it off. Not for nothing but your true to life bonafied psychics wouldn't usually volunteer for something like this. The real ones stay away and can be rather reclusive.

This is why I work nights, less people to have to deal with. If I really felt the need to get involved....it wouldn't be with cops or the media...it would be with the family in a private setting..and even then I'd need a very good reason to put myself in a position to feel another's pain and suffering as it would cause me the same plight by default.

Just sayin...

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by BooKrackers
I also read in the news that apparently psychics came forward to offer advice and the cops kind of laughed it off. Not for nothing but your true to life bonafied psychics wouldn't usually volunteer for something like this. The real ones stay away and can be rather reclusive.

This is why I work nights, less people to have to deal with. If I really felt the need to get involved....it wouldn't be with cops or the media...it would be with the family in a private setting..and even then I'd need a very good reason to put myself in a position to feel another's pain and suffering as it would cause me the same plight by default.

Just sayin...

Hi,

I'm completely with you on EVERYTHING that you say!
Contact the family or NOTHING!
LOVE & PEACE

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 04:46 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by BooKrackers

Just sayin...

Hi,

(1) I'm gonna sleep on it and see if I get anything in my dreams. I will report back with the results.

(2) The OP asked for HELP!...And this is it to the best of my ability. Don't shoot me for it or flame me for it or call me a quack! This is SERIOUS! A girl's LIFE is at stake here!

To me the following is total meaningless, bullsh*t babble. However I did NOT make it up. It is what I scientifically found. I was NOT going to post it, but I would have forever regretted it if I didn't do it and it was helpful to someone!

PLEASE UNDERSTAND THIS IS DONE IN TOTAL SERIOUSNESS & WITH VERY DEEPEST LOVE & RESPECT for the OP & SAMANTHA & HER FAMILY.

Sounds very cryptic but that's how it turned out...

"There's looks night burn. Get in your cabin. He knew.
Snatched it all foreign nice enough. Fight on the last eve.
Head home. Sadly they knew. Perhaps an alien if he knows me.
Tomorrow why you were the searching it and thats the matter done.
But I don't use guards. Soon you'll listen".

Please note: I've NOT seen anything about SAMANTHA'S case except for what has been written on ATS.

That's ALL I've got based on objective scientific evidence. I can't find anything else. Take it or leave it.

LOVE & PEACE

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   
This thread is closed.

Please take this time to review the following:

We expect civility and decorum within all topics - Please Review This Link.

You are responsible for your own posts.

Terms and Conditions of Use--Please Review

15e.) Recruitment/Solicitation:
i) You will not use your membership in the Websites for any type of recruitment to any causes whatsoever. You will not Post, use the chat feature, use videos, or use the private message system to disseminate advertisements, chain letters, petitions, pyramid schemes, or any kind of solicitation for political action, social action, letter campaigns, or related online and/or offline coordinated actions of any kind.

Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

edit on Fri Feb 10 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

edit on Sat Feb 11 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

Thread reopened.....please take the above links into account when posting.
edit on Wed Feb 22 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   
No luck in the search of Samantha yet. I am very impressed at many local Alaskans as what they are doing to help in the return of this young woman.

The AFC fights in Anchorage were throwing cash into the center ring to put towards the reward money, an awesome site to see. I will be posting updates on this thread to keep her spirits alive to bring her home.

God Bless

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   
glad the thread is open again. The police have received 360 tips so far. A dozen detectives and a handful of officers working the case.

helpfindsamanthakoenig.com... a fundraiser has been organized. Hope she is found.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by research100

Just got an update,
..... well, I am completely lost trying to give a link. So let me study up a bit and try again...

Its about the interview and the donation that Terry Stahlman did on KTUU in the reward to bring Samantha home..

so stay tuned..
edit on 5-3-2012 by AK907ICECOLD because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 07:32 AM
link   

If you need any advice on setting up links just let me know via a U2U and I'll help you get it working right.
Or, just click on the "quote" tag above my post and you'll see how I set up the link to the Koenig website. There are also moderators who can help and you can message them any time. But like I said, if you're stuck then just let me know. If I can't figure the answer right away, I know people here who know a whole load of things about coding and in a case like this, they'll be glad to offer any advice you need.

********************************************************************************

And people, it's now over 41 days since Samantha Koenig was last seen.

If anyone has come onto this story late, please read the thread and also visit the help find Samantha Koenig website. If you have anything to offer by way of information or ideas then the contact details for family and authorities are there.

A lot of people will have forgotten about her by now, but of course, her family hasn't and never will, and neither will her friends and those who care about her. Even those of us who don't know her can at least empathise with what they are all going through.

Many thanks, and thanks again to the OP for trying to help and make a difference.

Mike
edit on 14/3/12 by JustMike because: a typo.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   
They still haven't found her - I feel so bad for her and her family. But here is some news

Israel Keyes, 34, was arrested this week in Lufkin in the disappearance of Samantha Koenig, Anchorage police said.

Full Storey
edit on 16-3-2012 by Anmarie96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   
just posting to say i have pasted the link to this thread in my signature

i hope she is found safe

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   
arrest made

just saw this on CNN.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Here's the update on the case
www.adn.com...

Its beginning to look as if Samantha might have been sold into slavery .... based upon the credit card usage from another.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Skydancer

Thank you, yes the arrest may help to find her. Its a shame that this happens. If anything else comes up I will post it and again thanks for all of the ATS Member's help on this issue.

God bless, and praise all those in the search and return of this young woman!

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join