It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alaska: Samantha Koenig Kidnapped last week.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 01:41 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by synnergy

Can anyone here on ATS persuade Silvia Brown for a free reading to find Samantha???? Lets put her skeptic talents to work!!!

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 01:52 AM
link   
reply to post by abovesecret

Yes it is and if ATS is in anyway a debunking and search for the truth site, this Thread pertains.. have a more open mind to the bigger picture, you will see how it fits on the site

Thank You. I see how you view this, but look at the bigger picture!

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 02:01 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Actually the Alaska Club has two outside cameras, I know that because I worked their during my studies at University of Alaska Anchorage. I do not remember if the one pointed the way of the coffee shop or not..

What amazes me is that the ignorant responses I have read so far, people do not know what a alaska coffee shop look like or their business when they are cooped in new york city or LA.. its different here, and again no cameras..??? Dude its in a very public place, there are many outside cameras in the vicinity, but it takes time for the law enforcement to obtain them.

Again, IMO, and from living in Alaska for over 30 years, people that do not live in this state do not know how it is

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by abovesecret
im sorry but what does this topic have to do with conspiracies and ats?

im saddened a human was harmed
i hate that a human was abducted
but is ats really the place for this?
im finding this is becoming more and more a basic "mainstream" news site and less and less of an actual conspiracy site
mainstream news is paraded around like its not being covered anywhere else and actual conspiracies are met with aggressive debunking, ridicule, and hostility
is this really what we are to have ats become?

The forum is "other current events" ,and it completely belongs here. You may as well complain about the video game section, as well as the paranormal section as it isn't conspiracy related either. Sadly, instead of doing the latter, you decided to have a mini web fit on a post that is an attempt to help find a young girl. Your not welcome here as far as I am concerned, and when I look at posts like yours I too wonder what ATS has become, there was a time long ago where a person as crass as you was instantly kicked to the curb. I miss those days.

edit on 10-2-2012 by DrunkNinja because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by AK907ICECOLD
[snipped]

Please Help her, 96 hours have passed and I do not believe she is still alive but want to help her family find her!

I use to get coffee from her at Common Grounds in the parking lot where I used to work in Mid-Town Anchorage. I want to put this out there for the fellow AK ATS'ers that may know or seen anything...

I know her cousin and want justice for her, I can only imagine the pain of her father.

here is the info: Thanks to the post reply underneath mine, a fellow ATS'er helped to show the reward poster, there is love here! Bless you soul Bro/Sis

Samantha Koenig
Police say she (18) was robbed, then kidnapped by a armed man
while working at Common Grounds Espresso at 630 East Tudor Road in Anchorage, AK at 8PM on Wednesday, February 1st, 2012. Security footage shows a man wearing a dark hoody and possibly
a baseball cap entering the shop then walking with her toward Old Seward Highway. This case has been classifies as an abduction based on her demeanor and the man's actions. She is 5 feet tall and weighing 140lbs with brown hair and eyes. Call in tips at Anchorage Police Department at (907)786-8900 or her father, James at (907)441-8370. Local Valley ATS(Troopers) # is 745-2131

Download flyer @ tinyurl.com/samantha-flyers

Also @: facebook.com/help.find.samantha

Its just so crazy that in such a public place in Anchorage that this can happen, and wether you are religous or not, pray for her and her family or put positive thought that so kind of good outcome may come of this..

THIS IS NOT A JOKE!!!!

MODS move if in wrong place, and DO not delete!

Much Love

HOW IN THE HELL DO I UPLOAD THIS PIC FROM MY MAC??????? I HAVE FOLLOWED OTHER INSTRUCTIONS AND IT WILL NOT WORK......

I will be keeping the thread updated and will let ATS'ers know the result no matter the outcome so we who still are doing well, know the damage and dangers of the real world.

And to any CANADIANS that live near the Alaskan boarder, PLEASE have a lookout for this young girl for the chance of bringing her back or giving her parents closure, THX

Hi,

"EVERYONE MUST STAR & FLAG THIS"!

WHAT IF IT WERE "YOU" OR "YOUR RELATIVE" KIDNAPPED?

WOULD YOU NOT WANT PEOPLE TO PULL OUT ALL OF THE STOPS TO RESCUE YOU?

My LOVE and POSITIVITY and the MANIFESTING of SAMANTHA SAFELY BACK HOME goes out her family.

To the person who thought this NOT a CONSPIRACY? Did not the guy conspire to kidnap her?

To ALL the "REMOTE VIEWERS" OUT THERE - CAN YOU REMOTE VIEW HER WHEREABOUTS OR DID YOU/OR WILL YOU command your higher self tonight to DREAM OF HER AFTER READING THIS POST?

THE OP SHOULD BE COMMENDED FOR WAKING EVERYONE UP! BE AWARE OF THE AVERAGE PERSONS VULNERABILITY AT ALL TIMES AND LOOK OUT FOR EACH OTHER! IF SOMEONE HAD STEPPED IN AND ASKED IF SHE WAS OKAY THEN THE GUY MIGHT HAVE LEFT AND SHE NOW BE HOME WITH HER PARENTS!

SAMANTHA'S KIDNAPPER WILL GO TO HELL IF HE HARMS HER!

MY LOVE AND SUPPORT TO SAMANTHA'S FAMILY FOR THE PERFECT OUTCOME.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 02:22 AM
link   
reply to post by neotech1neothink

Your so awesome with positivity, bless you kind soul, we wish that Samantha is okay, but in this situo all we can do is do our best....

YOU are so right in your reply,, that troll, IMO, what if his wife was to be raped in a vid and then dissipeared, how would he like it to have someone on this site tell him:

Dude.. happens all the time, its normal get over it

Just remember that karma is real if you have intelligence of any kind. pray for him..

S

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 02:24 AM
link   
reply to post by DrunkNinja

For the tenth or so time... You are awesome DN, god bless.

Lets get her home!

S
Much Love

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 02:25 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 02:31 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrunkNinja

im finding this is becoming more and more a basic "mainstream" news site and less and less of an actual conspiracy site
mainstream news is paraded around like its not being covered anywhere else and actual conspiracies are met with aggressive debunking, ridicule, and hostility

The forum is "other current events" ,and it completely belongs here. You may as well complain about the video game section, as well as the paranormal section as it isn't conspiracy related either. Sadly, instead of doing the latter, you decided to have a mini web fit on a post that is an attempt to help find a young girl. Your not welcome here as far as I am concerned, and when I look at post like yours I too wonder what ATS has become, there was a time long ago where a person as crass as you was instantly kicked to the curb. I miss those days.

edit on 10-2-2012 by DrunkNinja because: (no reason given)

there was nothing crass about anything ive said, i simply stated what ive noticed

the only thing crass, the only thing thats an attack are your posts here

i never made any statement against the victim, not one, nor would i ever, i simply made a basic comment about the current state of affairs as i see them, its the rest of you who turned a single post into a huge deal with your attacks

is it horrible a girl was kidnapped, robbed assaulted? OF COURSE!

only a sick evil person would think otherwise yet youre all trying to make it out that im demonizing the victim when the 1ST THING I SAID was how horrible of a situation is was!

1. i came here from the FRONT PAGE of a conspiracy website!
2. i commented the situation that happened in alaska was HORRIBLE!
3. i made a comment that i find it interesting on a conspiracy website news stories are getting flags and "support" while CONSPIRACY topics on a CONSPIRACY website were just getting ridicule and hostile attacks
4. I was attacked for simply stating what i see

sorry almighty kings, i did not mean to ruffle your magnificent feathers, this peon bows before you all pleading for your forgiveness

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by AK907ICECOLD

IGNORANT AGAIN MY FRIEND....

NEVER SAID ANYTHING AS A ATTACK, BUT AS A NEGATIVE THINKING PERSON YOU WOULD TAKE IT THAT WAY!

PLEASE LEAVE THIS THREAD, OR SAY SOMETHING GOOD:MAD::MAD:

still praying for you.. yeah so the cops haven't release any of the videos to the family or public, otherwise it would be in the OP.. I gave all the info I know, otherwise.. she'd be home by now if I had known it all. I will waste no more of my time with you, good luck on ATS
edit on 10-2-2012 by AK907ICECOLD because: (no reason given)

im the one with issues but your post to me that i quoted wasnt an attack?

making those kind of comments in full upper case letters is not an attack?

say something good?

thats ALL i have said, i have not said ONE bad thing about the victim yet you and ninja have attempted to defame me by stating otherwise

i highly recommend if you care about the girl you start worrying about her and less about defaming me

all ive done is express how HORRIBLE it is for what happened to the girl and i made a simple side statement, and for that all ive been is attacked, and now you say its not an attack

i know you call me the one with issues but if you dont have issues you have serious reading comprehension problems

this will be the last thing i say in this matter and if either of you continue to defame me and attribute negativity to any of my posts falsely, i will simply report your posts

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 02:55 AM
link   
reply to post by AK907ICECOLD

First...if your in Alaska, you do not need a CCW permit. As long as your not a felon you can carry concealed without one. I recommend all law biding Alaskans exercise their right to carry. Alaska is becoming a little weird for my taste....too many people goin ape up here for some reason which is odd as the economy is a hell of a lot better than the lower states for sure.

Second, for some reason my spider sense is telling me the robbery was a lark, it is my belief that kidnapping was the primary motive here. The dude would have had to been watching her for a while if it's like the police say it is. Just seems logical. That and the coffee stand is blocked by a huge ass snow berm off the street so passer byes wouldn't see it from the road....its the perfect set up. That and who the hell robs a coffee stand of just a couple hundred dollars maybe? I mean its coffee.....you can't expect to get much money hence my reasoning. But alas people are stupid.

Third, if she is still alive, she aint happy. Honestly Alaska is a huge open space and it don't take long at all to get far away from civilization. Perfect for dumping bodies, hell the last few nut bars that did something like this had to lead police to the remains due to them having no clue where to look. Chances are though OP that you are correct, she may actually be under the snow somewhere. May not find her till spring if that is the case, I hope its not.

Forth, as far as the perp goes, I betcha $10. it was a customer of hers....the real creeps like to be close to their prey, assuming of course it wasn't someone close to her...it just seems more likely.

I do hope she is found alive and no worse for wear......you don't take someone unless you got plans though. The cops know that, and so does anyone with a half a brain. I hope her daddy finds her abductor before the cops do...in many eyes it may be wrong to take vengeance....but it sure as sh*t would be justified.

I know I'd sleep better with that a**hole 10ft under buried where no one can find em. Too many jagoffs comin up here from the lower states. And Alaska doesn't extradite crooks with felony warrants from other states unless they want em bad enough.

Sad really, good post OP, hope she's found safe. Still her chances are pretty damn slim considering.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by hapablab

Originally posted by hapablab

wow what a waste of your time to be so nasty. what are you the ATS police, you want to be a mod that's it, go to thread where emotions aren't involved and flame that one, let the OP get his story out, the more eyes the better.

so what part was nasty exactly??

"im saddened a human was harmed

i hate that a human was abducted"

that? no that couldnt have been it

did i ever once condone the actions of the situation? nope didnt do that

did i ever once attack the op? nope didnt do that either

what i did do was bring up a conspiracy on a conspiracy board and ive now been attacked with hostile replies like every other person around here who tries to actually talk about a conspiracy rather then regular news

but i saw that coming and foreshadowed it in my original post when talking about the way things are around here as of late

thanks for proving me right and i guess that is the way ats is going now a days

real interesting, talk about ufos, you get flamed, talk about big foot, you get flamed, Kennedy? yup flamed

9/11? check. flamed

make a comment about a conspiracy where ats is becoming less of a conspiracy site and more of a news website, check, flamed

but i see around here if you just whine and cry about someone getting kidnapped, that is met with open arms

yea makes sense for a conspiracy site

guess im just a flaming troll

It's the fact that it bothered you that much, so my question is, what exactly did you get out of this? I mean who gets bothered by that? why does it concern you so much? you're behaviour is actually quite odd
edit on 10-2-2012 by hapablab because: (no reason given)

nothing, nothing about the situation bothered me until i was attacked for posting my thoughts on a website, even that really doesnt bother me but i have alerted the mods

i never said it bothered me, i never did anything other then mention how i see things and ive since been attacked i simply feel i need to respond to this attack to set the record straight

i get nothing out of it, most of us get nothing out of making a comment, it was that and nothing more, a comment, until i was attacked

now i fully stand by that comment and the results since posting my comment have proven me correct

PATHETIC!

and the only thing quite odd is the fact that so many pathetic posters attacked me for simply making a statement

link   
reply to post by BooKrackers

S for you, and ABOVESECRET, this is a post reply with positivity and love, not fear, and negativity.

Thank you as I use you as a example, but you are right, I believe everything you've said. Great reply

And that was to you BK, not AS

link   

Originally posted by wasobservingquietly
A little good news. Samantha's story has gone national.
It was on Nancy Grace tonight on HLN.
If she was taken out of state, the more eyes the better. He'd have to stop somewhere eventually for gas at least!

She wouldnt be taken out of state...do understand that doing this in the winter and avoiding the fuzz would be very difficult not to mention the customs peeps at the border....not like she would be riding in the trunk.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gseven
reply to post by AK907ICECOLD

I haven't read the entire thread, but the first thing that popped into my head was sex trafficking. I realize that may not be the easiest thing to consider, but the sex trafficking activities have grown immensely world wide, and is very active.

At any rate, best wishes...I hope you all find her soon, and I do hope she is alive.

Again, not very likely considering..would be very difficult for the suspect to get her out of state this time of year without someone noticing the attempt.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 03:05 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by coldfiremx
I think every little snack/drink stand should have a firearm present.

unlikely due to company liability issues.....good luck finding an insurance carrier for those employees....especially if one pops off rounds at someone and they happen to be mistaken of the intent. The Alaska castle law is more of a private citizen thing and still leaves the defender open to civil liability..which is why you should carry a large caliber hand cannon.....just one side of the story then and you don't have to aim all that well.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join