It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alaska: Samantha Koenig Kidnapped last week.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   
I thought this would be something along the lines of something "4th kind"-ish related.

Yes offtopic, but I figured if anything I would post just to bump this thread to keep this message alive.
Hope she's found very soon!

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   
This is just horrible. I live no where near Alaska, however i wish everybody the best of luck finding her safely.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   
I hope she is found alive. This is one of many terrible stories that happen every single day in the World. Alot of sick people out there. You can't even feel comfortable with your loved one working during the evening. Best wishes to her family. ~SheopleNation

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   
I often pondered that a sheriff ought to be able to form a conscripted militia, deputizing anyone and everyone he so chose, to form massive search parties of "volunteered", commandeer the services of McD's, Wal-Mart, the local bus line, etc.. to feed, outfit, and transport the militia, in an immediate and urgent attempt to find/rescue the missing person.
So much time is wasted by waiting for that grace period that the experts came up with before someone can officially be classified missing, all the time fighting the other clock that the experts came up determining how long the chances of finding the person alive....
So what if every now and then the person isn't missing after all, and it was a misunderstanding or bad attempt at humor? If it worked 1 out of 100 times to save someone's life, it would be worth it. It would be inconvenient to some, but gratifying to others.
The Feds can still do their profiling thing, but meanwhile boots are on the street, searching high and low, knocking on every door, searching every street, alley, ditch, copse of trees, forest.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   
For some reason i have a feeling she is not longer alive. And probably won't be found.
I hope im wrong.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   
I've been following this on the news. Thought I'd post to bump it. They have definitely been getting the word out. I run into this at least twice a day somewhere.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   
she had a restraining order against some guy, people are assuming he had something to do with this.. Hope she is found soon...

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   
18 years old, she is still a baby.
Boy do i wish psychics were as good as they say they are, and can find her.
Hoping and sending positive thoughts that she is found and unharmed.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   
A little good news. Samantha's story has gone national.
It was on Nancy Grace tonight on HLN.
If she was taken out of state, the more eyes the better. He'd have to stop somewhere eventually for gas at least!

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by AK907ICECOLD

I haven't read the entire thread, but the first thing that popped into my head was sex trafficking. I realize that may not be the easiest thing to consider, but the sex trafficking activities have grown immensely world wide, and is very active.

At any rate, best wishes...I hope you all find her soon, and I do hope she is alive.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   
im sorry but what does this topic have to do with conspiracies and ats?

im saddened a human was harmed

i hate that a human was abducted

but is ats really the place for this?

im finding this is becoming more and more a basic "mainstream" news site and less and less of an actual conspiracy site

mainstream news is paraded around like its not being covered anywhere else and actual conspiracies are met with aggressive debunking, ridicule, and hostility

is this really what we are to have ats become?

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by abovesecret
im sorry but what does this topic have to do with conspiracies and ats?

im saddened a human was harmed

i hate that a human was abducted

but is ats really the place for this?

im finding this is becoming more and more a basic "mainstream" news site and less and less of an actual conspiracy site

mainstream news is paraded around like its not being covered anywhere else and actual conspiracies are met with aggressive debunking, ridicule, and hostility

is this really what we are to have ats become?

It is in the current events section. There are plenty of kidnapping-related conspiracy stories; just pretend this is one of them. Any and every avenue should be wide open when it comes to this kind of thing where the tiniest possible lead could be beneficial.

I'm shocked that anyone would approach flaming such a topic.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by primus2012

It is in the current events section. There are plenty of kidnapping-related conspiracy stories; just pretend this is one of them. Any and every avenue should be wide open when it comes to this kind of thing where the tiniest possible lead could be beneficial.

I'm shocked that anyone would approach flaming such a topic.

How was that flaming?

Oh, because someone went against the grain and didn't post the same style response that everyone else did.

edit on 9-2-2012 by imasecretspy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by abovesecret

Too young to carry a hand cannon, very sad.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   
I am praying that she is safe and will be home soon.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   
This is quite disturbing to me...although I do not have children, nor missing family members: this one should hit home to everyone!!! : (

What can "We" do Ladies & Gents"?

My Sympathy goes out to Samantha's Family.

This is not over...

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   
with all of that out of the way i will say this

i find it interesting all of these places that have crime take place on their property always have cameras inside, but NEVER outside

they always have a camera getting the guy in the mask

but they NEVER EVER (barely ever) have a cam in the parking lot to get the direction they flee or what car was used

cameras are cheap now, especially for a business, theres no excuse for ANY business to not have at least one camera in their parking lot

i mean seriously, its not like the dude walked down the street with a mask on, he probably parked right in the parking lot, put his mask on right before he went in like most criminals

a camera in the parking lot, and you get license plate, car make, model, direction, all kinds of stuff

(i know i said mask and went back and saw it was a hoodie/baseball hat/whatever, but the point still stands)

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join