It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alaska: Samantha Koenig Kidnapped last week.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+62 more 
posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 01:58 AM
link   
[snipped]

Please Help her, 96 hours have passed and I do not believe she is still alive but want to help her family find her!

I use to get coffee from her at Common Grounds in the parking lot where I used to work in Mid-Town Anchorage. I want to put this out there for the fellow AK ATS'ers that may know or seen anything...

I know her cousin and want justice for her, I can only imagine the pain of her father.

here is the info: Thanks to the post reply underneath mine, a fellow ATS'er helped to show the reward poster, there is love here! Bless you soul Bro/Sis

Samantha Koenig
Police say she (18) was robbed, then kidnapped by a armed man
while working at Common Grounds Espresso at 630 East Tudor Road in Anchorage, AK at 8PM on Wednesday, February 1st, 2012. Security footage shows a man wearing a dark hoody and possibly
a baseball cap entering the shop then walking with her toward Old Seward Highway. This case has been classifies as an abduction based on her demeanor and the man's actions. She is 5 feet tall and weighing 140lbs with brown hair and eyes.
Also @: facebook.com/help.find.samantha

Its just so crazy that in such a public place in Anchorage that this can happen, and wether you are religous or not, pray for her and her family or put positive thought that so kind of good outcome may come of this..

THIS IS NOT A JOKE!!!!

MODS move if in wrong place, and DO not delete!

Much Love

HOW IN THE HELL DO I UPLOAD THIS PIC FROM MY MAC??????? I HAVE FOLLOWED OTHER INSTRUCTIONS AND IT WILL NOT WORK......

I will be keeping the thread updated and will let ATS'ers know the result no matter the outcome so we who still are doing well, know the damage and dangers of the real world.

And to any CANADIANS that live near the Alaskan boarder, PLEASE have a lookout for this young girl for the chance of bringing her back or giving her parents closure, THX

edit on 9-2-2012 by AK907ICECOLD because: (no reason given)

edit on Thu Feb 9 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

edit on Tue Feb 21 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: removed recruiting from the OP

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by AK907ICECOLD

edit on 9-2-2012 by DrunkNinja because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by DrunkNinja

THAT'S HER!!!

But still, my photo of the reward is too big, but everywhere on my options on my MAC will not reduce it, HOW?

And God Bless you for the Pic, Thx!

I do believe that there may be foul play, as that some kidnappings can be. But I can't imagine how their family is dealing with it. I personally know a FBI Agent looking into it, and other friends that are ATS(Alaska State Troopers) very involved. This is just not normal for this young woman's daily routine, IMO and their family's.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Thank you so much friend!!!!!!!!!

Thank you again friend! Bless you heart!!

edit on 9-2-2012 by AK907ICECOLD because: Added a lil love

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 02:22 AM
link   

BTW the reward is now topped at $75,000 per family and friends, and still climbing...

went to $41,000... But wish it was a $1,000,000.00
THX

Also to add: This just makes me more involved into my community to help serve and protect my surrounding areas, cop or not.

My daughter, wife ETC. will now be CCWL carriers, or having their purse or belt with Bear Mace.. I cannot accept this to happen to my family. My blood boils to the thought of this Issue.

SCARED, ALERT, AWAKE, CAREFUL... ETC... to everyone else please do everything you can within reason to protect your loved ones in a fight or not!

edit on 9-2-2012 by AK907ICECOLD because: Grammer

edit on 9-2-2012 by AK907ICECOLD because: Grammer

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Thank you for updating the Reward Poster in and during this (her) thread.!!

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Dude, it really sucks to hear how distressed her family and her cousin is, I am doing my absolute best to help.

If anyone has more advice to find a missing person, help me do it.

I have have not much money, but spent half my gas money for the week copying and post her REWARD POSTER all over gas stations and businesses tonight.. it feel like a lost cause, but doing my best.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Thank you so much for posting this. I have a daughter (who's now older than eighteen) but for any parent, having a child kidnapped is one of our worst nightmares.

Even though I'm in Europe I'd like to offer my support, so I've loaded the following message as first place in my signature:

2/9/12: ATS Members in ALASKA! Girl Kidnapped -- Please HELP! Visit Thread HERE!

I'd urge other members to do likewise, to increase the chances of AK members seeing this thread.

To load the thread link into your signature, just click on TOOLS in the bar atop any ATS page then scroll down to "My Signature", paste it in and click "submit" and it's done.

If you don't know how to set up the link, just click on QUOTE for this post to show the full text including the coding. Copy and paste the coding I've shown above, then click back on your browser, go to TOOLS and paste it in your "My Signature" like I explained.

There is still hope, and we need to hold on to that hope until we have news to the contrary.

Praying they find her soon.

Mike

edit on 9/2/12 by JustMike because: Added date to sig link details.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   
This saddens me. Foul play does sound plausible in this case.

Alaska is BIG so if they are in the bush...

I hope they find her alive and the person that did this and justice is served.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   
so sorry this young lady is missing. Hope everything turns out okay. I put that message in my sig as you requested.
edit on 9-2-2012 by research100 because: I tried to put that thing in my sig with the link but I did it wrong, so I tried to fix it

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   
All coffee girls in anchorage and the valley are parking their vehicles right in front of the door of their shop. I'm glad to see more precautions being taken

Thank you for the support members. Im not kidding when I say 1 out pf ten cars have flyers on their windows

Pray and have positive thoughts for her. This could happen to any barista.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
I also hope that everything turns out ok and she is found alive and well.
Its heartening to see the ATS community come together on things like this.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   
You never know if the kidnapper might call a friend in Ohio or cali and a ATS member overhears the conversation at a shop. Store or mall.... miracles ans chances do happened.

Again thank all of you for your thought of positivity!!

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I once heard about a young girl's abduction on the news. Immediately thought, "She's dead, I'm sure."

Couple of months later, they found Elizabeth Smart ALIVE.

Miracles do happen. Prayers and positive thoughts are coming your way. Also emailing my Alaskan friends the info (I doubt they are ATS members)

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   
s+f , this is so sad, and i hope she is found alive and well, my prayers are with ye all.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by smyleegrl

Let prayers go her way. Not mine friend. Again Thx you for your support. SAMANTHA'S family and friends are in dire need of it

God Bless

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   
You sure it wasn't you who did it? Who the hell gets coffee from a parking lot? Parking lots are where women get abducted. If the police knew some guy met in the parking lot instead of going inside to get coffee, they would be looking into you real quick.

U
edit on 9-2-2012 by USarmyFL because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   
I hope she is found alive soon.

I don't mean to sound like a total downer but, I don't think ATS should be a missing person's website. I appreciate you wanting to do everything you want for her..but what does this serve? ATS is worldwide and maybe only a few people in AK may actually log in now and then.

Such stuff would do better around Alaska websites and such...if ATS starts holding individual crimes and wanting to find a missing person on the front page..well, it would rapidly turn into little more than just that...so no, I don't agree with the flagging to push to the front.

understand I am not trying to be a jerk..just saying it sets a bad precidence. there are thousands upon thousands of missing people worldwide daily..should ATS hold all of those also and make a mega front page of missing people? Why does this girl deserve the ATS front page moreso than anyone else? Was she active on ATS? Was she a mod or something?

For a better understanding about what a bad precedence this sets, look here:
The missing: Each year, 275,000 Britons disappear

Am I being out of line here? I don't think I am...
paper the neighborhoods, go as far out as you can to hit different towns...post on relevant websites dealing with locals and missing persons overall..

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Let's hope she just ran away to Canada or something and isn't hurt.

Starred and flagged.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Sad to hear this. I love Alaska I lived there as a kid. Anchorage was a huge city even back then. It doesn't take much effort to find yourself out in the big woods though, Alaska and Canada is a big place. I remember moose and bear walking in the middle of town. This young girl should have screamed and fought, never ever go without a fight because out in the open is your best shot of surviving the attack. Once behind closed doors or inside a vehicle anything could happen to you. This is what the perpetrator wants to do, lead you off someplace.

I can't stress enough that people need to take some self defense training. Better to know it, than to need it and not know it. Park in lighted area's, have a panic car alarm key chain, use keys as a weapon to gouge eyes, pepper spray, list goes on and on. Never ever just go willingly even if they have a gun or a knife, your odds of survival is still better to fight or flight out in the open. I am sure everything that can be done has been done with the law enforcement, but ask if there has been an alert put out to border patrol/customs.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join