It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cern recognizes LENR (low energy nuclear reactions)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by moebius
The latest article by Krivit shows a possible investor scam scheme by Rossi.
newenergytimes.com...

You make a few demonstrations with some scientists attending as passive observers to get public interest. Then you contact universities and state institutions(NASA) to confirm the claims. But your true incentive is to bait investors with the contracts. Later you back down from the contracts quietly still living from the contract fame.

Further speculation by me:

To keep your investors interested you "sell" a working device to a secret customer ideally with some rumors about military involvement to make it sound credible.

As the time passes investors might get nervous and money running out. You have to make more fantastic claims. You report about immediate commercialization, mass production, 100k preorders and a ridiculously low product price of 600$.

How long could someone run such a scam (hypothetically) as there would be a lot of money involved I think?

Remember that Krivit is a paid shill for the Widom-Larsen team. Historically, he promotes those who espouse the theory and attacks those who don't. Rossi doesn't agree with the explanation and says he has his own theory so he is attacked. Dennis Bushnell [NASA chief scientist] likes the W-L theory so he is praised. The only way Widom and Larsen can get a piece of fame is if the theory is generally correct because they, unlike Rossi, Piantelli, and maybe Defkalion, have no working model.

Do you claim collusion between Rossi, Piantelli, and Defkalion? Are they all scamming?

My opinion is that LENR is a real phenomenon and that the W-L theory has merit but is, as yet, just a theory. The "why" is less important at this point as the effect must first be verified by an independent third party.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by pteridine
Do you claim collusion between Rossi, Piantelli, and Defkalion? Are they all scamming?

Rossi certainly has all the hallmarks of a scammer to me.

I don't want to hijack the thread but it seems there isn't a better place at the moment and I cant create a new thread yet. Sterling Allen from PESWIKI is to visit Defkalion this week. He is currently investigating a device in South Africa that allegedly output a continuous 5kW, which he says is impressive.

Sterlin Allen SA Trip Updates

Anyway, I have no idea if this guy is an engineer / scientist or is trustworthy but it seems we will get to know what he finds at Defkalion at least.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by EasyPleaseMe

Defkalion has admitted to taking the ECat technology during the time they had a contract with Rossi. If true, their unit should be some derivative of the ECat although maybe more sophisticated as they have many engineers working on this. Piantelli supposedly has a working unit also and a few others have hinted at having working units. It may be that they all stumbled on the same solution, but I think that it is more likely that this is a general phenomenon that has multiple manifestations under a wide range of conditions. The key seems to be solid metals that readily dissolve hydrogen.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by pteridine

Sterling Allen has tweeted that Defkalion have a LENR device with some gamma emissions and 'blips' in the instrumentation when a 'reaction' occurs. They supposedly have an active and inactive reaction chambers for testing purposes and 7 groups are lined up to test with their own instrumentation.

Since my last post I have found out that Allen knows squat about physics and has been scammed more than once in the past.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by EasyPleaseMe
reply to post by pteridine

Sterling Allen has tweeted that Defkalion have a LENR device with some gamma emissions and 'blips' in the instrumentation when a 'reaction' occurs. They supposedly have an active and inactive reaction chambers for testing purposes and 7 groups are lined up to test with their own instrumentation.

Since my last post I have found out that Allen knows squat about physics and has been scammed more than once in the past.

Allen may be fooled, but the people doing the testing will not be easily snookered.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Watching the process makes alot of sense and I think that cold fusion could change our civilization for the better. I am hopeful that in the future this process can become commonplace in every home providing unlimited power to all across the globe.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: FormOfTheLord
Watching the process makes alot of sense
No it doesn't, because it doesn't explain how the coulomb barrier is overcome. But for someone who doesn't know physics i suppose the animation is cool. Quite a "necrobump" by the way.

According to Peswiki, very little is known about that company. They don't even have a website. Do they even have any products?

peswiki.com...:Cold_fusion

Established: Energetics Technologies of Israel is actively pursuing commercialization of cold fusion research that originated in Russia. They are trying to enhance the cold fusion reaction by utilizing a concept known as the "superwave effect", which theoretically can increase the cold fusion reaction to a level at which it can be used in a commercial energy device. Unfortunately, little is known about the inner workings of this company. Their research developments are only sporadically revealed at international science conferences dedicated to this field. No Known Company Website.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

How something works only comes after a working model can be examined. Theory follows experiment.

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 05:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: pteridine
a reply to: Arbitrageur

How something works only comes after a working model can be examined. Theory follows experiment.

I think our governemnts must have some working models, perhaps they are keeping it secret so that opposition countries dont get thier hands on it.

<< 1  2   >>

join