It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS, you're kinda alright.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   
So I was perusing a recent thread full of poppycock, whilst trying to find where the poppycock originated from - linked from beforeitisnews.com, I thought I might know who was behind it all... In any case, before finding a source a found my way into a www.████-████.com forum discussing this topic.

Good ol' ATS. Sometimes you can get a little nutty. But... This topic in another forum had 20 posts celebrating the beams of energy emanating out of a hill, I mean 'pyramid'.

Some used it as evidence of other things, like ancient aliens, a way to cure the sick.... Some wondered why it wasn't on the news, while others were just amazed or astonished.

Yet no one even asked where the article was from, who was quoted as saying said things, or where was the evidence to support it.

ATS you're kinda all right.

Even in the nuttier times you are still saner than other forums.

edit on 9-2-2012 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Well, I don't think we're nutty, just awake as to what is going on, but yes, I agree I have seen a few of those other forums and wouldn't join them!!!!

edit on 9-2-2012 by 1loserel2 because: typo

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1loserel2
reply to post by boncho

Well, I don't think we're nutty, just awake as to what is going on, but yes, I agree I have seen a few of those other forums and wouldn't join them!!!!

edit on 9-2-2012 by 1loserel2 because: typo

Long live ATS, etc, so on and so forth.

new topics

join