It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Member...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2004 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Hi All,

I had a little trouble loging in to the site because my cookies security was set to high...After lowering my security to Mediem, I logged in with no problem...

I have been playing with computers since the 80's when the amiga was popular. I am interested in Science and the study of Mars. I feel I can shed some light on some the subjects I've been reading here and look forward to discussing some of them with members...

posted on Sep, 16 2004 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Welcome and enjoy your stay here at hte great ATS!

posted on Sep, 16 2004 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpittinCobra
Welcome and enjoy your stay here at the great ATS!

what he said

i'm just a u2u away if you need any help

posted on Sep, 16 2004 @ 01:50 PM
link   
hey Street Rat, welcome to ATS

hope you enjoy your stay here and have fun

if you need any help feel free to u2u me

happy posting

rynaldo

posted on Sep, 16 2004 @ 05:40 PM
link   
welcome to ATS Street Rat

enjoy the site have fun
any questions fee free to ask
just send a u2u

se7en

posted on Sep, 16 2004 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Ahoy, matey! Welcome to a world more interesting that the seven wonders of the world, arr. Must set sail for the unknown, take care, matey.

posted on Sep, 17 2004 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Hi,
Just heard about Above Top Secret recently, I'm really interested in the truth behind the Kennedy Assassination and the fate of the light colored Rambler Station Wagon used by the assassination team. Also what Jackie really thought about her husband's murder in her later years...
Also the "skull and bones" thing most of our political elites were part of in their Ivy League school days--would like to learn more about it. Heard they had some pretty bizarre initiation practices... Is it true both Bush and Kerry were members?

CDChris

top topics

join