It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

32nd level mason

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by horseplay

The Masonic Lodge is nothing more than a glorified country club. Most are people who need some form of manly love. I have a few mason buddies…they are in it for the camaraderie and help from fellow masons. A lot of cops are masons, and apparently it’s hard to move up in some departments without some masonic involvement.

These guys aren’t keepers of any secrets, and a 32nd degree is about as clueless as you or me with regard to any “worldly” or “secret” knowledge.

No offense to the Masons here!! To each his own…everyone has to fit in somewhere.

edit on 14-2-2012 by seabag because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag
These guys aren’t keepers of any secrets, and a 32nd degree is about as clueless as you or me with regard to any “worldly” or “secret” knowledge.

No offense to the Masons here!! To each his own…everyone has to fit in somewhere.
Hey, no offense taken. We don't even pretend to have any IMPORTANT secrets. The only secrets we keep are our handshakes and passwords, and anything that a friend tells us in strictest confidence.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   
It's been my understanding that Mason's know who Mason's are. They wear or display the symbol for others to see.
You only have to look to see........My guess now that you've seen, you will find it in a lot more places!

edit on 5-3-2012 by Sandbear because: misspelling

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   
It has been told in my family history that Hitler also targeted Masons for death along side the Jews, so it would seem that there is something there.
My grandfather was a Mason who fled Germany due to this.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sandbear
It has been told in my family history that Hitler also targeted Masons for death along side the Jews, so it would seem that there is something there.

Freemasons were classified as "political enemies" in Nazi-occupied Europe. In the concentration camps, Freemasons wore the red triangle of ideological enemies of the Nazi state.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Rraching the 32nd Degree (Sublime Prince of the Royal Secret) in the AARSFM in USA may take a few days as stated by some members but in England, this will not happen. It will likely take a miniimum of 5 years or more to reach this degree after leaving the chair. If the rituals of each successive degree are worked to the letter and the individual prepares himself properly.
I believe here are less than 180 32nd degree Masons in England at any one time.and approx 70 33rd degree Masons.

PEACE,,
RK

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rigel Kent

I believe here are less than 180 32nd degree Masons in England at any one time.and approx 70 33rd degree Masons.

That's probably pretty close. In England, only the 18th degree is worked in full form, with the 4th through the 17th being communicated previusly to the 18th degree ceremony. Most English members stop at the 18th, with everything above it being honorary. Furthermore, initiates to the 18th degree must be Christians.

Some 18th degree members are chosen to receive the honor of the 30th degree. When that happens, the 19th-29th degrees are communicated. The 31st, 32nd, and 33rd are also honorary.

In the USA, the 32nd degree is that natural stopping place instead of the 18th, and there is no Christian requirement.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

Just curious but are atheist or agnostic folks allowed to join? If not could you clarify as to why?

Thanks

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by interupt42

Just curious but are atheist or agnostic folks allowed to join? If not could you clarify as to why?

Freemasonry is theistic in its philosophy, recognizing the existence of the Grand Architect of the Universe, so one must have theistic beliefs in order to appreciate it. For this reason, atheists and agnostics are not admitted.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Masonic Light

Originally posted by Sandbear

Freemasons were classified as "political enemies" in Nazi-occupied Europe. In the concentration camps, Freemasons wore the red triangle of ideological enemies of the Nazi state.

Yes, I recently discovered this also. My grandfather was a German (which I knew) and also a Mason (which I didn't know). He also fled Germany to escape Hitler and came to America.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   
so secret i dont even know his secret

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join