It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World's Pyramids Beaming Energy To Mysterious Space Cloud

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Hierophantesque

The family did say in the video that they saw nothing with the naked eye...

I'd say it's compelling, what with the corroboration of their story and the experts who claim to have analyzed it...

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by WiindWalker

Although I am very skeptic about this why should it not read...

Mysterious Space Cloud Beaming Energy To World's Pyramids ?
edit on 9/2/2012 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Magnificient
reply to post by WiindWalker

This has been posted and it's not a hoax. The light may be a hoax, but Russian and American researchers were studying that phenomenon and others relating to pyramid structures and they do send energy beams into space. The Russian scientist claimed that it had healed a hole in its atmosphere. He also showed that water could be super cooled without freezing in a pyramid. There's videos about it if you care to search.

Don't bother with a video, just post the research papers that go along with this story. I'm sure they have been peer reviewed by now...

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   
With the Sun becoming so energetic and blasting energy at our planet.....

An intelligent species would build pyramids to release the energy from Earths core to keep the volcanism/tectonics plates from going crazy.

Has there ever been a species intelligent enough in our Solar System to discharge extreme excess energy from a planets core to keep the planet stable?

Maybe.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Magnificient
but Russian and American researchers

names of these "researchers"?

The Russian scientist

Name of this "russian scientist"?

He also showed that water could be super cooled without freezing in a pyramid.

care to show where that claim was published?

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Pervius

No, Semir is a fraud.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   
posted before years ago not news! this Jamie Maussan is aparently a well known hoaxer

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 9-2-2012 by dashdespatch because: add

edit on 9-2-2012 by dashdespatch because: typo

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   
1 of the ATS members I communicated with has mentioned that pyramids can or may be used to reset the negative energy on EA*rth from pollution ect. And that the more fails require more of these devices to replinish EA*rth. Interesting if real.
So maybe in the future more will be added.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by dashdespatch

thanks for that

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hierophantesque
reply to post by blackcube

Interesting video, though I still believe it's completely fraudulent, and here's why:

If this beam of light were real, don't you think they would have taken more than one photo? What about other people, why does no one else have photographic or video evidence? Surely if there was a beam of light as fantastic as the light depicted in the photo, multiple people would have noticed it, and I find it hard to believe that only one person would have caught a photo.

The picture has the pyramid in the background. If there really was a beam of light, wouldn't you spend a little less time taking a family portrait and a little bit more time taking pictures of the pyramid protruding with a light that goes into the sky?

Once again, as much as I wish this was real, I don't believe it is. That's just my two cents.
Thank you for sharing!
edit on 8-2-2012 by Hierophantesque because: Spelling correction

in the interview the mans wife says she didn't see the beam of light, so perhaps it was only visible to the camera? just a possibility.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Technomancer01
Getting in with a quickie, before people call hoax (probably is a hoax pic), but let's not forget to ask ourselves exactly why the pyramids, both in egypt and south america, and stonehenge are equidistant from each other.

Yeah -- but they aren't.

- The distance from Stonehenge to Giza is almost 4000 km.
- The distance from Stonehenge to Central American Pyramids is about 8500 km (+/-, depending on which Pyramid you mean).
- The distance from Stonehenge to South American Pyramid ruins is about 9500 km
- The distance from the Central American Pyramids (or even South American ones) to the Giza Pyramids is more than 12,000 km.

edit on 2/9/2012 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by LittleBlackEagle

Originally posted by Hierophantesque
reply to post by blackcube

Interesting video, though I still believe it's completely fraudulent, and here's why:

If this beam of light were real, don't you think they would have taken more than one photo? What about other people, why does no one else have photographic or video evidence? Surely if there was a beam of light as fantastic as the light depicted in the photo, multiple people would have noticed it, and I find it hard to believe that only one person would have caught a photo.

The picture has the pyramid in the background. If there really was a beam of light, wouldn't you spend a little less time taking a family portrait and a little bit more time taking pictures of the pyramid protruding with a light that goes into the sky?

Once again, as much as I wish this was real, I don't believe it is. That's just my two cents.
Thank you for sharing!
edit on 8-2-2012 by Hierophantesque because: Spelling correction

in the interview the mans wife says she didn't see the beam of light, so perhaps it was only visible to the camera? just a possibility.

You're correct, I didn't catch that part in the video, my apologies.

If that really is the case, then are we supposed to believe that this energy can only be seen with the lense of a camera? I suppose that's up for debate, but it just sounds too easily faked to me. It's a lot easier to claim that something showed up afterwards than make a huge claim that it was there is broad daylight for everyone to see.

Interesting photo, nonetheless.

Edit: Also, if that pyramid was frequented by so many people, I'm sure others would have taken pictures around the time this one was taken of the pyramid, considering it's a tourist attraction. Why don't they have photos of this beaming light?
edit on 9-2-2012 by Hierophantesque because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Hierophantesque

because its a hoax

just google" jamie maussan hoax"

edit on 10-2-2012 by dashdespatch because: correct

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 07:37 AM
link   
OMG! This is worse than the UFO over Israel

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Soylent Green Is People

Sorry about that Soylent, and I agree with your distances, I'm trying to remember exactly what theory I'm going by here LOL, I know that there is one about the correlating positions of them HELP HELP ancient astronaut theorist sinking here LOL.

-Zz

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Technomancer01
Getting in with a quickie, before people call hoax (probably is a hoax pic), but let's not forget to ask ourselves exactly why the pyramids, both in egypt and south america, and stonehenge are equidistant from each other.

2nd line just in case

There was some talk of this in one of the History Channels episodes on ancient aliens.
Something about a craft or thing in the sky that took the pyramid's emitted energy as a fuel of some kind.
It was how the diagonal channels in the pyramid would have fluids (acid and something else) to give off hydrogen gas. This would then be used in a fusion reaction and emitted through the upper 'diagonals' inside it and beamed up through the outlets.
All the monoliths would be kind of used as an energy network for the fuel being made. somewhat Tesla-esque and out-there, but interesting nonetheless...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join