It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World's Pyramids Beaming Energy To Mysterious Space Cloud

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Saw this on Beforeitsnews and had to post here on ATS. WOW

This picture is apparently real:

And this one was a re-creation of the event witnessed by a bosnian:

Cool Stuff! Heres the link:
members.beforeitsnews.com...
edit on 8-2-2012 by WiindWalker because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Getting in with a quickie, before people call hoax (probably is a hoax pic), but let's not forget to ask ourselves exactly why the pyramids, both in egypt and south america, and stonehenge are equidistant from each other.

2nd line just in case

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Looks Photoshopped. Not photoshopped very well I might add. This probably belong in the gray area or skunk works to be honest.
edit on 8-2-2012 by targeting because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   
looks like someone has been watching too much ancient aliens!

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by WiindWalker

Come on man... Seriously?

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   
As much as I'd like to think there were actual beams of energy shooting out from the pyramids, this is a complete and total hoax, or the pictures are, at least.

It's not just Photoshopped, it's pretty badly Photoshopped.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Why does the 'energy' appear to have bevelled edges with drop shadows applied?

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   

edit on 8-2-2012 by brice because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by brice
Its true I have proof!

" target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

So the link is to 6 people with mind blowing mutant powers? (well ats front page anyways
)

Oh and lets just say the photoshopping is so bad, I could do it
edit on 8-2-2012 by calnorak because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   

I really should give up on photography, shooting models, doing illustration, and just start doing really bad Photoshop jobs on pyramids, clouds, and making ambiguously mechanical parts of things look like they are hovering in the sky.

I could have a few samples posted up on a site, and then charge people like $1 to download a zip file of all the other 'evidence', because it's the TRUTH.

Yes, I think I'm starting to like this idea. I mean, people really do seem to believe anything and everything they see on the internet.

They wouldn't put it on the internet if it wasn't true now would they?

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   
This story was already posted on ATS. In that thread the OP also posted a YouTube video that analyzes the photo. The person doing it acknowledges without the original photo it is tough but still comes up with a logical reason why it is a hoax.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kryties

Why does the 'energy' appear to have bevelled edges with drop shadows applied?

Maybe the aliens intentionally made this look Photoshopped to deceive the masses.

CONSPIRACY!

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   

This has been posted and it's not a hoax. The light may be a hoax, but Russian and American researchers were studying that phenomenon and others relating to pyramid structures and they do send energy beams into space. The Russian scientist claimed that it had healed a hole in its atmosphere. He also showed that water could be super cooled without freezing in a pyramid. There's videos about it if you care to search.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bones_

Really? You could have just said it was fake and left it at that. There is no reason for you guys or anyone to rub it in. This is why posting on ATS has become such a burden, because you have people like this who like to throw salt in the wound.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   
The way I look at it when it comes to pictures like this is...

IF this were real, it would be an incredible piece of evidence. Why on earth would someone not just shoot video for it. Cant photoshop a video as easily as a picture. CGI'd videos are easy to spot with the right expertise. But in this day and age, anyone on Earth can photoshop a picture in 10 minutes. So ask yourself, why take a picture of this amazing event and not video tape it.... Cause its a hoax.
edit on 8-2-2012 by bknapple32 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by WiindWalker

Originally posted by Bones_

Really? You could have just said it was fake and left it at that. There is no reason for you guys or anyone to rub it in. This is why posting on ATS has become such a burden, because you have people like this who like to throw salt in the wound.

It's all in good fun, my friend. I for one appreciate your contribution, it's an interesting topic that I think would have definitely had more credibility had it not been as blatantly hoaxed. You're just the messenger -- no reason to shoot you.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by blackcube

Thank you for this video.
edit on 8-2-2012 by WiindWalker because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by blackcube

Interesting video, though I still believe it's completely fraudulent, and here's why:

If this beam of light were real, don't you think they would have taken more than one photo? What about other people, why does no one else have photographic or video evidence? Surely if there was a beam of light as fantastic as the light depicted in the photo, multiple people would have noticed it, and I find it hard to believe that only one person would have caught a photo.

The picture has the pyramid in the background. If there really was a beam of light, wouldn't you spend a little less time taking a family portrait and a little bit more time taking pictures of the pyramid protruding with a light that goes into the sky?

Once again, as much as I wish this was real, I don't believe it is. That's just my two cents.
Thank you for sharing!
edit on 8-2-2012 by Hierophantesque because: Spelling correction

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Cool vid, I can see if the beam was just for a split second and the camera caught it at just the right time.

But I still think its a fake, although I trust the main first guy.

new topics

top topics

active topics

<<   2 >>

join