It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What will the elites even want after they succeed?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   
What will the elites even want when they FINALLY have absolute power? I mean c'mon the only thing is is they want more more more.. It use to be money but now they have all of the money and have become bored with it.

So when they finally get all of the power what could they possible want next? The women?

It's just like a video game, the game is stressful because you just want to beat it so bad.. Then you get cheat codes and kill everything and about 20 minutes later you're already bored with the game because there is no longer a point..

Everyone knows the grind is the best part of achieving something, not the kill.

So I would like to hear your idea's on what they could POSSIBLY want after the power, once they completely control everything..

Personally I feel that after a good set of years they will be like welp.. *twiddle thumbs*... You guys wanna call it quits?

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   

What will the elites even want after they succeed?

Everything that remains...

It's always been about control and ownership of everything from materials, resources and...us.

Peace

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Theyll want to expand into space and control anything else living out there.
Thats my guess at least

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   
who says they'll succeed anyway?
edit on 8/2/2012 by josephamccoy because: spelling error

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by BelowPublicKnowledge

The sad truth is they won't though lol, truth be told they won't even make it to control us...

In time this too shall pass..

I just don't get it

Maybe trying to live forever is the next goal?

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Is success still a possibility for the 'elites'? I believe that people in general are waking up to all of their BS, making success hard.

If they DO succeed though, what would be left? Free will? Space? I wonder if it is even in their master plans as to what to do next. Im not sure they are as organised as we think they are

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   
If such a thing as "elites" exists and they "succeed", my guess would be they'd go after the parfaits.

Everybody loves parfaits.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by josephamccoy

Well we know they won't, I'm just asking what POSSIBLY could they want once they achieve it.

People have tried taking over the world too many times.

What I see is major revolution, not just a nationwide one but a worldwide one. We are no longer just a nation but completely united as a whole. Well there are still some walls between us but I believe in times of despair those walls will be broken and we will all unite.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Greed will make them want more and more. They'll probably self-destruct by going to war with each other...

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by 73V3N
Greed will make them want more and more. They'll probably self-destruct by going to war with each other...

Over parfaits?

Cause I can totally see that.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   
When it comes to the concept of elite control I think there are two possibilities.

1. They just want to maximize their control at any given point, and try to setup continued or increased hereditary control. In this there is no endgame, or final outcome. It isn't like highlander where there can be only one.

2. They have knowledge of either more truths of the world, knowledge of the future or both, and are trying to create the best possible outcomes for them based on that knowledge.

Examples of the second theory would be they they know the world will come to known global catastrophic event, or maintain or have had contact with E.T.'s etc.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   
If there is ever a time that we would consider them victorious, I would suggest that they would ultimately start backstabbing each other to, ultimately, be the only one on top.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Glargod

As soon as they get done using each other then they will wage war between each other. If they would betray the human race then why would they keep the pact between themselves?

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   
I don't really think it ends. I mean, look at Star Wars: They could control entire galaxies and still want more. (I hate to give them any ideas--but they're probably already considering that.) I guess there's always more--somewhere "out there"....

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Its obvious. Absolute power creates absolute power...totally. They would be in control of how we live, eat, move around, work...and die.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   
More... and more. More than the next guy that almost has as much. More than anyone else. Total power. Impossible, but they don't know that. Like the lab rat that has a choice between food, sex and coc aine, they hit the lever until they are dead. Addiction to money and power have the same result. Look at histories tyrants and find they had it all and still were not happy until destroying themselves and in some cases, entire nations.

Today that self defeating cycle is in full swing and all of us are along for the ride. Gonna get a lot worse before it gets any better.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Pelvi

Well there are still some walls between us but I believe in times of despair those walls will be broken and we will all unite.

I think you are right. Right now the main stream media is reporting all the revolutions going on all over the world like they are all after something different. OWS, The Arab Spring, The Euro crisis, etc. I think that they are all about the same thing. That the media is maintaining those walls of ignorance between every nations peoples to keep us in the dark about that.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   
I can see that they might want would be how to stay in control. You can only keep people down for so long! That'll be there next big challenge is keeping the rabble from revolting.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Pelvi

I believe in times of despair those walls will be broken and we will all unite.

And i believe that there will always be those that crave hatred, blood, power over others, would torture, maim and kill to fill those cravings. I will NEVER be one with the likes of these whom i can only liken to being demonic personages.

The mantra circulating the globe these days that we are all one is a LIE!

On topic, the elites are tools themselves, in my opinion.

edit on 9-2-2012 by occrest because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by occrest

Personally, in a 1000 years I don't believe race will exist anymore.

And also, you have to know bad to know good. Good can't exist by itself

top topics

join