It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Reality About of the Universe & Reality Itself

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by radkrish
Animals-they all have eyes and almost perceive reality as close as we do. What about insects? They know less than animals. The only way to test this is to experience death. When we die the Universe keeps rolling. But to us its game over! We may or may not exist in some form after death. But the Universe and people continue to exist.

Their "reality" can be close to ours, but it can also be different.

For example cats don't see red. If i vision/imagine "Mars", i see a red planet. For cats, red doesn't exist. This is just a very SIMPLE example...but you see where this is going.

I have a understanding when i think about the universe and everything in it, for example how there are galaxies and stars/suns, planets revolving around stars etc. which is our impression how "the universe is"...i can make a mental "image" in my head and envision this.

But let's say i cannot see or our species has never developed eyes...one result of this COULD be that due the limitation of their senses they are not aware of the stars above them.

(A being which can only feel and taste can not taste around and discover there are stars light years above them....so even if that being would be extremely intelligent....it CAN NOT perceive this "reality").....let alone that such an intelligent being might very well develop science/technology etc....and then "come up" with a total different idea what "the world" is...but the question here is whether THEIR interpretation would be "false" as a result of this?

Does "dark" or "bright" exist if i cannot perceive light?
Does (only) the fact i CAN perceive it make it "real"?
What else do we not know simply because we don't have the senses to perceive it? Etc..etc..

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by andersensrm

or until u communicate with objective interactions from where u would become true conscious at the point of free mind out of all perspectives and perceptions

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by absolutely

yea or that....

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Immortality is gained by realizing there is no self to anything. Anatta, freedom from attachment, selfless, elimination of ego, that is the way. And why? Because all things are impermanent, so only impermanence is permanent. Transcend this, be of no form, and you transcend impermanence. Beyond Eternity. That is the true self. That is absolute reality, because it is unchanging.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by flexy123

flexy u cant talk about reality anything if u delude its fact being always and exclusively absolute

it is fascinating, im starting to really mean u as an alien while all whatever i am from is exactly same then u of all same ways and places, so i was saying it is fascinating how far u go to ur will that u loose the least of common sense use

real by definition is what is constant objective and constant by definition is absolute fact

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

So why be human?

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by andersensrm

to b nothing of course after being dirt so her god will b happy to have it all in existence and out and she mean being happy sleeping or dreaming in god absolute life

it is like they imagine god pissed with animals that become big and hant him even after being things in his mind so he gave them brains to kill them awake so he can have a clear mind to him alone where he would fancy again on creations with absolute slaves that knew their lesson well to act as nothing absolutely between his hands

sorry for her dream and fancy but it is only her there, existence is objective truth wether she likes it or not much superior to god and anyone as everyone mean exclusively his own true realisations life or absolute freedom from everyone else

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Great question...although, there are lower forms of 'life' already on earth that possess the qualities you suppose...the question then is, are we the pinnacle of the 'senses tree'?...science would have you believe that, because thousands of individuals with 'other' senses cannot be 'studied', tabulated and staticised, there is no...'other' senses...

What is waiting for you when these 'senses' become activated?
...and how will you explain what you now sense?

Will it make you seem, to others who do not have this sense, that you are imagining it?
Will they ask for 'proof' of what you can see?

...or do you ignore them and continue to 'reveal' what you see, in other less 'confronting' ways?

Akushla

edit on 10-2-2012 by akushla99 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join