It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Ancient Astronaut Theme the Church tries to avoid

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Lest we not forget the Great Masters used allegorical imagery methods to explain religion, and Michael Angelo's The Creation of Adam catches the higher truths at the Vatican's Cistine Chappel:

en.wikipedia.org...

Here the painting shows that the image for God sits atop the image for the Human Brain, which largely means the issue of God is largely set in human thoughts and beliefs.

Humans once thought that Gods were the elements and often times the characteristics of animals. Then along came from Ancient Astronaughts and some of them tried to play god, but were considered Tyrants. Then Nimrod wanted to play god and was considered a Tyrant.

Along comes Moses, with lots of alchemical knowledge and he decides there is only one God, the one with the big G that includes the natural order of everything from volcanic events to killed Giants, to the existance of the fallen angels, and on around to the magic elements in the Earth give by God that could be used to Man's purpose.

Yet, when all was said and done, God all about the Natural Orders of the world and even space, and science and alchemy were the study of that ordered system.

God was best captured by Michael Angelo's The Creation of Adam resting on the Human mind.

Even the Great Master DaVinci captures the Alchemical essence of Jesus and his contributions to the ways of the Natural Order in those times of a land divided with volcanic poisons and the better balances of Nature with Boron's contribution.

What the Church Fears from the wider views of these issues, is there are no special miracles and the special thing they most wanted was Freedom, and the perversion of religion from the truth these days denys Man's Freedoms on Seeing the Higher Truth needed to set everyone free.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   
The aliens are demons imho.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Awen24

I agree with what you are trying to say, but the evidence is not there to support it. The reason God flooded the world was because the Nephilim had further corrupted men. The only reason he spared Noah and his family was because they were not corrupted. If fallen angels came once more to corrupt men then Gods reason for flooding the earth was pointless. Also, there is no account of "the Sons of God" coming to earth again in the Bible, and something as important as that would definately be mentioned. And as for the Giants there is an interesting theory going around. Before the flood their was a greater oxygen content, allowing for larger growth, etc. This is why there are fossilized remains of huge dragonflies and insects. (fossilized due to the flood i might add) After the flood the world was no longer "good", and conditions had changed that would not allow for these anamolies to occur.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Sounds like some folks are waking up to the issue of much evil in the Bible Narratives:

freethoughtnation.com...

And a Book on the Man Made God issue:

stellarhousepublishing.com...

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by MagnumOpus

freethoughtnation.com...
a thought provoking website, but many of the examples are taken out of context. Ex- God creates plants on the 3rd day, but does not create the suns light yet. In Genesis God says "let there be light" before anything happens. He also creates the " heavens and the earth" which i take to include the sun. But the website has a point. The God depicted in the OT was jealous, almost angry. But take into account the subjects the OT Bible handles what subjects that were acceptable in those times, (slavery, taking of concubines, and yes even human sacrifice) and tells the people how God would treat them. Also it says in the New Testament that the New Testament is all that is needed to be a believer. I forgot what verse but i can dig it up. But the main issue i have with the alien theory is much deeper. If they somehow do exist, and came here in the past, 1) why didnt they just kill us. 2) where are they now. 3) how come there are absolutely no fossilized remains, or evidence of their technology, weapons, etc. And 4, probably the most important- if they do exist, who created them?
edit on 9-2-2012 by markuz93 because: spelling

edit on 9-2-2012 by markuz93 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by markuz93
reply to post by MagnumOpus

. If they somehow do exist, and came here in the past, 1) why didnt they just kill us. 2) where are they now. 3) how come there are absolutely no fossilized remains, or evidence of their technology, weapons, etc. And 4, probably the most important- if they do exist, who created them?
edit on 9-2-2012 by markuz93 because: spelling

1. I think they had been benovolent types to some extent. It appears the original watchers or fallen angels just were men of renown and great knowlege. But they had this weakness with sex and that didn't work out very well. Their offspring made tyrant disasters that had most of them killed until extinct.

2. I suspect the Earth bound ones are extinct these days, but there are others out there and they just don't want to mix with the Earthling's primitive behaviors. After all, anyone looking down at the mess of religion on Earth would not want to join the disaster. They certainly would not want to repeat the mistakes of the past by putting more watchers on Earth. But it appears from all these UFO reports some are stilll watching from afar.

3. I am seeing some sort of fossil remains for the Giants on various sites on the Internet, so those are raising the interest in the issues of were there Giants and how big was big. I think they are behind the issues of Stone Hinge and these other large ruins and likely some of the remains in those areas are the original watchers.

4. Part of the big bang theory tells proteins are formed from energetic colloisions of matter, so I suspect natural order methods spawning all sorts of life out there deep into space. It is pretty obvious some have stopped to visit from time to time. I've always considered the Great Pyramids a sort of keep out notice to the ancient astronaught aliens, as that crystalline shape links to calcium fluoride and it has been used extinsively to kill off the Giants.

edit on 9-2-2012 by MagnumOpus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   
haha. the 4th point i was trying to make was (and i could be totally wrong about this, or totally right about this) i see huge holes in the theory of evolution. The most obvious one is that no matter how many billions of years you throw at it, absolutely nothing will always produce absolutely nothing. You cannot get something from nothing. Not only does it defy physics, it defies common sense. Also, if you are believing evolution why are you citing verses in the bible, just because it backs up an argument? While i understand what you trying to prove, you cant have it both ways. You cant pick and chose from the Bible.
And about the Giants, after doing tons of research (and not just google searches), i am more inclined to believe that the giants were a result of a now extinct gene. Since the post flood climate does not allow for giantism, the giants eventually died out. And this crushes my hopes
, but i am more inclined to believe that these "Sons of Man" did not interbreed with humans per say, but more likely influenced their mentality/spirituality. (Probably more like the view of demons, demon possesion) It says in the NT that Angels did not have the capability to reproduce offspring. The "Men of Renown" mentioned later were simply God fearing rulers and leaders, and some happened to be Giants. I do agree with the ancient alien argument to the extent that the alien where fallen angels, and influenced the course of ancient human history

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   
, "..as that crystalline shape links to calcium fluoride and it has been used extinsively to kill off the Giants."

I have not heard that before. Can u post up a lnk or something?

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   

, "..as that crystalline shape links to calcium fluoride and it has been used extinsively to kill off the Giants."

=====

The shape for the pyramids matches the shape of the mineral calcium fluoride, where the crystals are grown in magma chambers and result in these octahedron gemstones:

farm1.static.flickr.com...

Calcium and fluoride are present in basalts and in many volcanic processes these crystals get formed. These purple ones are the most special due to the royal color. This would be the biggest killing effect from Mt. Ararat and the slow effusion volcanic effects for killing animals and man.

Calcium fluoride is the source material to make poison gas hydrofloric acid vapor. All it took was dropping the crystal in sulfuric acid and one gets the poison gas that looks like CO2 vapor in the air and sticks close to the ground. Birds are extremely sensitive to the toxic effects of fluoride gases, which appears to have been Noah's barometer to how much was in the air after the flood of rains and weather effects.

Fluoride also is transparent and when one places one triangle face toward oneself and looks into the other side, it makes the interlocking triangle effects, or the Star of David.

It was also possible to make the fluoride poison gas by flame on the calcium fluoride, or tossing it into a hot fire. This latter effect was used by the Romans on Walled fortress assaults.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   

=====

The shape for the pyramids matches the shape of the mineral calcium fluoride, where the crystals are grown in magma chambers and result in these octahedron gemstones called fluorite:

farm1.static.flickr.com...

Calcium and fluoride are present in basalts and in many volcanic processes these crystals get formed. These purple ones are the most special due to the royal color. This would be the biggest killing effect from Mt. Ararat and the slow effusion volcanic effects for killing animals and man.

Calcium fluoride is the source material to make poison gas hydrofloric acid vapor. All it took was dropping the crystal in sulfuric acid and one gets the poison gas that looks like CO2 vapor in the air and sticks close to the ground. Birds are extremely sensitive to the toxic effects of fluoride gases, which appears to have been Noah's barometer to how much was in the air after the flood of rains and weather effects.

Fluoride also is transparent and when one places one triangle face toward oneself and looks into the other side, it makes the interlocking triangle effects, or the Star of David.

It was also possible to make the fluoride poison gas by flame on the calcium fluoride, or tossing it into a hot fire. This latter effect was used by the Romans on Walled fortress assaults.

The Egyptians liked to carve things using fluorite jewels and the scarabs were often made from fluorite.

The gem Topaz is an aluminum fluoride crystal, which is formed in the like volcanic processes. It is named for an Arabic word for found.

Fluorite also naturally forms points sometimes, that look like this:

yangsgifts.com...

These fluoride point shapes also appear in the Egyptian world as Oblisks and as the shape for the Washington Monument.

The Egyptians were ones to admire the special properties in creatures and nature, and this shape contained some of the highest powers of the times.

edit on 9-2-2012 by MagnumOpus because: found

edit on 9-2-2012 by MagnumOpus because: Points

edit on 9-2-2012 by MagnumOpus because: Oblisks Shapes

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   
O wow. I did not know that. Pretty cool stuff

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 04:44 AM
link   

O wow. I did not know that. Pretty cool stuff

Yes, it is. Especially when one considers how much the Egyptians valued the ways of Nature and how all the gods of their times were some chimeric human type creature associated with the animal kingdom.

It appears the Egyptians could easily find the property of fluorite to make a poison gas in a fire, which gave them a special power somewhat like a stone age nerve gas. Industrially, today, HF is very dangerous and around oil refinereies that use HF there is 30 mile radius kill zone for release accidents. So, it appears that the Egyptian Phaero's Alchemist knew and highly valued the calcium fluoride or fluorite's power. Issues like Columns of Fire link to the method of the fluoride in fire releases the poison and no one can get close.

It appears that Moses unlocked the rest of the secret that used acid to break down calcium fluoride into a ground clinging poison gas. The Moses story of a Burning Bush was speaking allegorically about his finding acid releases around a volcanic zone in Midian, which was where he escaped after killing an Egyptian. Moses' Mtn of God was right next to Midian, which involves the East African Rift Zone, which is lined with volcanic issues. All that Mt of God area is now fenced off and a forbidden zone, as it sits too close to the Pilgramage Trail to Mecca.

The other interesting part is the Mecca Ritual uses stones tossed at an Obelisk form in Mecca. So, this fluorite point shape is still getting lots of attention today. This ritual from the Islam is all about tossing stones at Satan. It appears this is connected with why they call the US as the Great Satan, as the Washington Monument bears the same shape and same ancient imagery from the Egyptians. The Oblisks are seen as a statement of power.

edit on 10-2-2012 by MagnumOpus because: The Power of Evil formed in magma chambers

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 05:12 AM
link   
An example of the fluorite point shape, or Obelisk shape that is seen in Mecca, which is about the stoning of Satan or Evil:

lege.net...

This power symbol appears even at the Vatican, at the Washington Monument, and a real Egyptian Obelisk was brought from Egypt to New York City.

Vatican Obelisk is central feature:

lege.net...

lege.net...

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Clearer photo of fluorite crystal's natural octahedron geometrical shape:

earthandstars.org...

The purple crystals are the most valued, as the Color for Royalty and Wine.

The Egyptian appear to have really prized this crystal's alchemical power, as it is the shape for pyramid and the obelisks. They even carved their scarib beetle from the fluorite.

In the times of today, they make the fluorite into shapes of skulls and Star of David:

www.celestialights.com...

www.crystalreflection.co.uk...

--

img.alibaba.com...

img.alibaba.com...

Once one notices the image of Satan associated with this fluorite point shape, the secret power of the stone for the Egytians becames noticable due to the fact it contains fluorine-----which make a toxic gas in fire.

It also becomes a lot more obvious that the Essene and the Jesus folks that came along later also recognized the evil aspects of these old origins of religion and attempted to shift things into more pious system of belief and one centered in a healing mineral effect from Boron in Wine and Grains for the healing arts of achemy, which became wine and beer in later periods. Alcohol was via alchemy and preserved the goods.

The Islamic associations of Satan to the shape of the fluorite points that were used in Egypt tell the greater story of why they didn't like these old ways from Egypt. I think even the Stone of Hammarabi was carved using black basalt, which also involves fluoride mineral. Many think the Stone of Hammarabi was the model that Moses sought with the Ten Commandments, but the Moses version was much shorter and eliminated usury.

fluorite point
store.bigrockshop.com...

edit on 10-2-2012 by MagnumOpus because: fluorite point

edit on 10-2-2012 by MagnumOpus because: alcohol

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   
The ancient astronaut theory actually resounds with plausibility if looked at from certain angles. Civilizations from the past were probably even more advanced than we were. Their brains certainly were not any smaller. I can see why greater beings would choose not to come back to Earth though...

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Turbolover
The ancient astronaut theory actually resounds with plausibility if looked at from certain angles. Civilizations from the past were probably even more advanced than we were. Their brains certainly were not any smaller. I can see why greater beings would choose not to come back to Earth though...

That certainly appears to be so in many ways per building and arts, especially if one reflects on the 7 wonders. Giant at Rhoads, Lighthouse at Alexandria, Pyramids in Egypt, Statue of Zeus, etc.

They appear to have had help from large beings to quarry and move such large items, they knew many of the metal technologies that appear derived from the Ancient Astronaught's knowledge. And many of their gods were depicted as being Giants in Size. They apppear to have found how to make giant parabolic mirrors for the lighthouse at Rhoads. And perhaps for the symbol of the Sun god Ra that made people look larger than life.

They appeared even to have found the special relationship of crystal growth geometry to the chemical compound and in Egypt one type crystal's geometry appears to have become the protector of Egypt. This followed on over to Moses and the times of David. And in the more recent times the fluorine based gas became nerve gas shortly after WWI with the Germans IG Farben discoveries in chemistry.

They appear to have gone beyond the simple might of armies into the chemical technology linked methods to win wars and protect their regions. They used intellgence over simple physical might of Armies and Gladiators

It appears these days that people have to sort out the good from the evil of these old world games for power and control and they don't appear mentally equiped to make those assessments today. It appears that fluoridation and the old power of the Ark is still much in evidence today for keeping regions too dumb to think at the higher levels.

Perhaps the greatest power to handicap the public is via the way too simplistic 66 books of religion that hide the essential history of the developing world. If the truth be fully told, perhaps most of the US would be tossing stones at the Washington Monument Obelisk and the symbolic geometry of fluorite.
edit on 11-2-2012 by MagnumOpus because: Rules of Domination

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join