It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Devil's Chord: The conspiracy to open the portal of consciousness and mystery of the octave

page: 66
<< 63  64  65    67  68  69 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Mary Rose

Yeah Sword Fingers is really amazing.

Check out the comments!

Master Chunyi Lin is my hero. Almost three years ago he healed me of a very large tumor which caused many problems. I bled sometimes quite heavily for almost two months before I went to see him in Minneapolis. I had six healing sessions in 3 days. After the first day the pain and bleeding increased. After the second day THE BLEEDING STOPPED! After the third day the pain was reduced by 90%. Today I am tumor free and grateful that I did not succumb to surgery. Thank you Chunyi! Priscilla1221ful 2 months ago

edit on 20-6-2012 by fulllotusqigong because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by fulllotusqigong

That video made me choke up.

And it brings to mind a book I've read, Healing with Love by Leonard Laskow M.D.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Sweet.

Happy Solstice! The energy was strongest three days before the Solstice but it has stayed strong for sure! It feels like xmas to me. haha. Very strong magnetic brain bliss energy.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   

"You are no more, or less worthy, than anyone else. Your work is to heal with love."

Absolutely beautiful.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Yeah that was a great message.

Chunyi Lin has a facebook page where he posts daily messages that are really awesome -- just little aphorisms but filled with his love-light energy.Here it is

Hello my dear friends! Everything in your garden represents you and your energy. The choices you make for plants are the colors your body needs. By looking at people's gardens I can see the health challenges of the owners. The way you plan your garden is the way of your life and *tone*. It represents the basic energy of you. Your energy affects your garden and vice versa. The color of the plant energy can go into your eyes and the smell of the plant can go into your breathing. Plants assist in the transformational process of our healing as they can work with our energy.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Cool.

I've bookmarked it.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   
to be able to learn qigong it seems the diet has to be very sparse, i have cut my food intake right down, big heavy meals seem to bog down the energy, so to do qigong it seems diet is one of the important factors, how are you finding your diet urges with you being good at qigong?.

on a good note food cravings do subside with practice.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by JHJ11

Good question on diet. Diet depends on a lot of factors -- essentially the goal is to create electromagnetic chi energy from a higher frequency of consciousness -- or intention -- mind concentration sublimating the life force (reproductive) energy into electromagnetic energy. So food then clogs up the electromagnetic channels but greens are the best food as that is photon energy from the sun and then eating magnesium (chlorophyll) is a photoreceptor turning the photons into electrons internally.

So I rely on spirulina as a great supplement as it is an amazing food that has pigments in it not found in other foods -- besides the rich chlorophyll -- pigments that also increase this photon to electron photoelectric effect. O.K. so when I practiced I was vegetarian/vegan for 15 years and then relied on celibacy of the mind to store up the energy also getting laser shen transmissions from qigong master Chunyi Lin.

So then when the lower tan tien is activated - the stove of alchemy -- this is the internal kundalini heat from the ionization of the reproductive energy -- neurohormones -- so the collagen of the body has piezoelectric transduction and the ultrasound ionizes the neurohormones into electromagnetic energy.

O.K. this is great but there are various factors - the main energy blockage is emotional energy as a blockage -- so the emotions a person has to deal with are also a type of jing or life force energy -- obviously if people are pervs -- making advances on the practitioner -- then this drains the practitioner's energy. So that's why monasteries were created for yoga meditation -- but even then if not practiced correctly there can be pervs in monasteries as predators on the sublimated life force energy.

O.K. so if you can avoid pervs then you are in great shape to go on a better diet but otherwise a person has to rely on food to increase their jing energy -- this is called "post-natal" jing energy as it comes from food whereas "pre-natal" is the life force energy. So also if you are older then you have less pre-natal jing energy and also it's genetic and spiritual energy based on past-lives -- essentially how much you have used up your life force energy from external ejaculations, etc.

O.K. So again if a person is young, can avoid pervs, and has not used up their energy -- then all is great. If a person has to increase their jing energy then they can do this by taking in external emotional energy -- instead of food -- so the jing energy of other people is taken in through the lower body while practicing full lotus yoga. But this jing energy still has to be sublimated and ionized or purified into chi energy and it obviously requires having people around you who have extra jing energy and also who don't mind you meditating all the time.

When I say all the time -- I mean for the real spiritual training then after the lower tan tien "stove" is activated by great internal heat then the person goes into samadhi as "converting jing to chi" -- which is kind of like taking off the rocket boosters of food -- leaving the orbit of the material world -- and so this is dangerous but is called "bigu" -- you can find a lot on bigu on line -- chemist professor Rustom Roy held a conference with science investigations proving bigu is real.

So I went 8 days on half a glass of water yet my energy was the strongest with the greatest electromagnetic fields and I needed less sleep and this is when I had telepathy, telekinesis, and did healing on people, etc. But also this energy turns you into a "chick magnet" -- the electromagnetic energy activates people's life force energy -- and so the material world will go crazy wanting this love energy. haha.

O.K. So that is why most people "fall back into worldliness" as it is called - otherwise you need more seclusion and personal supervision as when the spacetime vortex kicks in for the real kundalini shen astral travel that is holographic -- that is when the body is truly filled with electromagnetic energy and the third eye really opens up -- the center of the brain is on fire and creating laser energy and then ideally you can permanently open up the third eye for permanent magnetic brain bliss.

If the third eye is fully open then you can see inside your own body and others' body and do long distance healing -- this is an energy master and it's very rare and requires being trained by another energy master to guide the energy properly.

So for me since I did open the third eye permanently but not fully -- still automatically my vagus nerve "pulls up" any impurities in my body from food -- the electromagnetic chi energy counteracts the free radicals from food -- the electrons then create an internal tingling sensation and the e. coli lower body free radicals are purged or leaked from my body -- so it's very difficult to maintain a pure diet.
edit on 28-6-2012 by fulllotusqigong because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   

i will get some spirulina, and see if that helps, i need to look at more greens in my diet as well, i have basically lowered the amount of food i eat and barely any junk food or sugar like i used to have as well.

also trying to follow the qigong theory of not filling the tummy up too much, or eating too big a amount of food at a time, this is for health reasons as well, having some gut problems, and so it can work for health and for qigong practice as well.

having stomach and gut problems is not so great for qigong practice either if you consider the importance of the lower dan tien, though i notice the heart chakra or middle dan tien seems very important to the qigong masters as well.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by JHJ11

Yeah qigong master Effie P. Chow says drink 10 glasses of water a day -- just straight water. Then eat 9 servings of vegetables a day. Only 1 serving of carbs and 1 serving of fruit.

So that's a pretty strict diet.

I am super sensitive to sugar -- if I eat a banana I'll get internal tingling from too much sugar -- and this off-gasses as e. coli smell -- so my brain actually leaches out the free radicals.

Chunyi Lin says to only eat till 70% full or else the food "goes to the head" -- so this is from the vagus nerve and carotid artery -- the brain blood barrier is bypassed.

Following a "modified bigu" diet like Effie P. Chow recommends, requires not a lot of physical exercise unless it is actual meditation to create more energy -- like Tai Chi or standing horse meditation -- horse stance, etc.

So it is a pretty strict scenario -- if a person has a good job not requiring a lot of physical activity and if they don't need to exercise much for transportation and if they have a decent emotional environment with good companions then this will work out.

Unfortunately that's not the case for me so my diet does not meet up to my pineal gland standards --- I tell people how if I eat sugar I have to counter it with some sort of antioxidant without sugar like a sulfur agent like onion or garlic -- but even in the strict Taoist Yoga diet like in Vedic practice these sulfur foods are not allowed as they cause too much materialist focus.

The goal is to burn off the food energy into electromagnetic energy -- so this is different than just burning calories for physical work although the two are related as muscles are stored electromagnetic energy.

Gabriel Cousens says the key to his deep yoga meditation in India was to not even eat fruit -- because it's too much sugar -- and, of course, this shocks people as too extreme. Actually this is my experience also but I still eat fruit as it's unavoidable.

Gabriel Cousens says to eat the "rainbow diet" as the best -- so does Chunyi Lin - the pigment color of food is very important for antioxidant healing.

But also for people with low jing energy then it's recommended to eat meat -- so right now I eat an extreme diet as I do a lot of physical labor and I still burn off my life force energy into chi energy. Also the females around me take in the chi and jing energy -- so this is how the healing works as the male creates the electromagnetic chi energy and the female provides the jing energy through her voice and emotional energy.

So the tantra practice enables going without food -- last summer I went 10 days with no food -- but I was also transmitting energy through my pineal gland -- "flexing" it -- so I was not building up my jing energy into chi for storing it in the lower tan tien.

So there needs to be storing up of jing energy in the lower tan tien for three months -- celibacy and strong enough diet. I used just brown rice, broccolli, black beans, etc.

Also in the advanced state it says to not eat salt -- so I was salt free as well -- but you get sodium from vegetables - it's just not having chloride and decreasing sodium then increases the potassium for the electromagnetic energy from the relaxation vagus parasympathetic nervous system going to the heart.

It's difficult to realize that in the bigu state there is no hunger nor thirst as the pineal gland and the electromagnetic fields have some sort of fusion alchemy energy to provide the body with nutrition and energy and water. So it's like water is created -- literally it feels like this -- in the middle of the brain and then it pours down through the roof of the mouth -- through some sort of reverse electrolysis. Similarly with food -- but again this is an advanced state and dangerous although verified by science as real -- it's called "energy feasting." One study speculates it's from gamma radiation -- I think it's sonofusion.

So right now I actually eat a lot of meat but when I was doing the tantra I would fast for 10 days or three days and not be hungry at all but I would have to be in full lotus almost the whole time. Although I was not that weak -- I could do physical labor if I needed to -- on the tenth day of no food I did a long hike and climbed a ladder to the roof and I was talking for a couple hours, etc.

The qigong master Chunyi Lin went a month in a cave taking no food, no water and no sleep.

So that is the real bigu meditation as holographic spirit energy -- he traveled into heaven and he said when his third eye opened up then the cave filled with light and also his master checked up using the master's third eye to make sure Chunyi Lin was not sleeping, etc.

So the fasting is a serious part of the training although it's not necessary to become a qigong master although getting energy transmissions from a master -- you can get phone healings and this will help immensely.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by OccamAssassin

An electrolyte is just a fancy way of referring to a salt. Thus, the electrolytes in Gatorade are simply salts that help you retain water. I'll admit I'm not well versed in mathematical/musical theory but this post was well sourced and interesting. I'll have to look into it further. Thanks for illuminating (lolz) me on the subject.

By the way, am I the only one who thought of the Brown Noise from South Park when they read the thread? Yes? Oh...

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   
i might have to try a vegetarian diet, it is for health reasons as well, because i cannot heal my stomach etc problems, i also know some of this to be down to trapped energy and emotional energy, and also physical damage, so it takes some repairing.

i am doing a bit of a water fast today no food, and see how that goes, so i will try a vegetarian diet to see if that works better on my system then eating meat does.

i was reading how some people have had problems with qigong and also reached a high level, but i noticed also they were not opening up there heart properly either.

so they come to the conclusion that qigong was evil, and then felt great release and the demons and black magicians left them alone when they opened up there heart to christ light or jesus.

well this is one of the main parts a lot are missing with qigong, they need to "sublimate" the energy through the heart (i think is how you describe it) and that is what the christ light is associated with the heart or centre and also love, now this does not stop the black magicians having a go, but you have to forgive them, through the heart to release the negativity they are pumping into us.

this is why i think the qigong master chunyi lin is very good at qigong because he has his heart open to the christ style light from heaven.

there is a real problem with what i am going to call black magic magicians, and it seems one of the ways of dealing with them is to do what the jesus/christ instructed, which is to open the heart and take the negativity through there and transform it, otherwise you end up with it all trapped inside, so this is where qigong can come in in a effective way, as you sometimes need to know how to get to having the heart open, like you know the science about this.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   
what kind of vegetables and food do you think suits a qigong style vegetarian diet?, are some vegetables better to eat then others, and is this food raw or cooked?.
edit on 29-6-2012 by JHJ11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by JHJ11

The basic framework is the "rainbow diet" -- Chunyi Lin discusses food as based on the season for the colors and organ healing -- so it's probably in one of his newsletters or he gives recipes in each newsletter -- for free online at springforestqigong.com...

So I use a vitamix blender to make up a greens juice every day -- I've actually missed it the past couple days which is a first in a long time so then I just used spirulina.

But local food is better for circulating the energy as natural resonance -- feedback is stronger.

Obviously organic and non-gmo -- so these are strict standards. Raw is better for most food but some is better with some cooking like sometimes tomatoes are actually better a bit cooked and broccoli should be cooked, etc. I just try to match up the nutrition science with the nonwestern energy information.

Gabriel Cousens has great information and books on meditation diets - his rainbow diet book is excellent and he teaches a raw diet that heals diabetes. Even type one was healed in one of his sessions -- but he also uses chocolate and this can be too strong of a dopamine adrenaline kick from the caffeine type substance -- and so it also increases the life force energy...but cocoa -- non-sweetened -- has amazing healing properties due to the antioxidants.

So antioxidants are the big factor in the diet from natural foods as that doesn't work for supplement/vitamins, etc.

I mean what kind of supplements, etc. depends on a lot.

So for me I still don't have a good enough diet but it's because I am hard-wired to need to meditate more now but I live in a materialist society that thinks medtation is lazy. haha. So I have to eat strong enough food for enough jing energy but then my brain leaches all the bad toxins. haha.

So I'm not one to tell anyone else what to eat -- I've done all extremes -- dumpster diving and fast food but then I've relied on garlic with superantioxidants - and when I say rely -- I mean eating extremes to counteract all the sugar, etc. -- so I was eating a couple bulbs a day of organic garlic along with tons of cilantro and parsley, etc. to counteract the hydrogen sulfide rotten eggs smell. But obviously I still smelled like garlic -- I mean I had so much sulfur my skin turned permanently yellow just like someone eating too much carrots gets orange skin (Ellen Page for example) or like Milarepa got green skin from living off stinging nettles.

Ideally living off stinging nettles while meditating all the time would be best -- but the qigong masters practice a "modified bigu" diet which means only eating one small veggie meal a day plus fasting one day a week.

But that diet requires four hours of non-stop full lotus meditation a day plus not much physical labor, etc.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Starvation doesn't strike me as an enlightening process. The closest it comes is teaching a profound gratitude for what we have in life, rather than resentment for what we don't have.

On the other hand, perhaps genuine gratitude and appreciation are a sort of enlightenment compared to the general mindset of modern humanity.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
"She gave me numbers... I gave her rhythm." -Americanist

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

Yeah that's the problem with the material world projecting onto real alchemical training -- which is why the full lotus is relied on for the training. The full lotus is not an illusion or projection but a skill for deep body mind transformation.

So the person is no longer hungry because they are full of so much energy - so there is no longer desire for food and also less sleep is needed -- and actually the ability to go without sleep, without water and without food.

So Chunyi Lin went a month with no food, no water and no sleep.

So obviously this is way beyond starvation -- this is about transforming the body into fusion energy -- alchemical fusion energy.

That's why it has to be done in secret because otherwise the material world is being "exorcised" -- freaking out from the spiritual energy rewiring their deep emotional brain blockages.

We all have these blockages that keep the heart from opening up and then the third eye is not fully opened.

So in this bigu state the top of the head is pulsating with electromagnetic energy as is the center of the hands and feet -- so it is a very sublime state. The whole body is limber and flexible so that sitting in full lotus there is a great love feeling -- and a person can sit as long as they want and the surroundings fill with light energy and then real astral travel happens as the spirit merges with the environment outside the body.

I have not reached this final stage of "nirvikalpa samadhi" as if the spirit leaves the body too early then there is dizziness from the spacetime vortex. So the spirit has to be built up -- this is called the spiritual fetus embryo to create the spiritual body -- in the lower tan tien below and behind the navel.

So it's a very subtle process requiring total concentration in an environment where there is no emotional abuse from materialists who don't respect the training.

This is why traditional do learn alchemy qigong energy the person had to already do all the martial arts training so that the person didn't have to be bothered by closeted thugs, etc.

Yeah so the training depends on various factors and obviously "energy feasting" as is called the bigu state (instead of starving) is a dangerous practice requiring total celibacy of the mind and body -- yet at the same time the greatest euphoric bliss love energy.

Actually there's no need for anyone to "believe" in these practices -- if they are practiced then they work but they have to be practiced sincerely and this is based logic.

For example in deep dreamless sleep the "I" is not there -- obviously we wake up again but who are "we" to wake up if we still exist in deep dreamless sleep -- are we automatons? No -- so our consciousness is impersonal and the foundation for something deep than our thoughts or our visions.

So if we can create light while in deep dreamless sleep this is based on the logical truth that there is something else besides our I-thought -- the source of our I-thoughts is consciousness as light energy that goes into a spacetime vortex as the Emptiness to create energy transformation.

I mean all of that is just words and explains -- the practice is the goal -- just continually search the source of the I-thought -- listening to the source.

that's why it's called Mouna Samadhi -- listening to the source of sound to create the sonofusion alchemy energy.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   

What do you think about getting the spirulina in tablet form, i got the spirulina in powder form, but it is such a fine powder, that it is tough on the digestion, have you tried spirulina in tablet form?.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by JHJ11

Yeah the tablets would often go right through me.

The powder is very rich and dense so it's concentrated -- it easily "cakes" on glass and requires a lot of liquid.

So it's expensive but lasts a long time but I definitely prefer the powder as being better assimilated by the body.

My eyes are a darker green from taking spirulina and my dreams are more vivid colors. The stuff is powerful.

Spirel Spirulina - Benefits of taking Spirulina www.spirel.co.uk/benefits.asp Spirulina is 95% digestible because it has soft cell walls. It promotes digestion and bowel function.

Digestive problems There are a lot of digestive problems that are experienced by the human body. Gases, acidity, hiccups, stomach ache, constipation and diarrhea are some of the side effects of taking this food supplement. However, these side effects are seen only if you are suffering from some gastric problem or excessive intestinal gas problem.

spirulina side effects

It could be your body is detoxing from the spirulina.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   
OP, just read your book, a very interesting read indeed...thanks for the effort.

Just a few questions

1. What is your feeling will happen in 2012- early 2013?
2. will Ascension kind of scenario will emerge? are there any real ET's watching us or will interfere?

More to follow, Thanks

new topics

top topics

<< 63  64  65    67  68  69 >>

join