It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Devil's Chord: The conspiracy to open the portal of consciousness and mystery of the octave

page: 41
<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Americanist

Nan Huai-Chin (born 1918)

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by rwfresh

You just practice the music - no talking. haha.

It's not conceptual thinking.

So just sit in full lotus. Just do the standing moving exercises. Just sit and listen to the small universe meditation c.d.

So it's yin yang resonance to transform reality -- the energy constantly transforms -- from the Emptiness.

So Emptiness is not some static realm -- that is the biggest mistake of Western nondual philosophy.

The emptiness is the eternal process of complementary opposite natural resonance.

So enjoy the energy -- practice the nonwestern music.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Awesome XXXX! My old co-worker was at the Level 1 class last weekend also. haha. Yeah not sure on the metal work tuning although there should be stuff on old Chinese instruments -- gongs and bells, etc. online. Chunyi Lin recorded his early meditation tapes with a traditional Chinese master composer who fled China and should still be living in the Twin Cities. I saw him once selling his music in Calhoun Square and he greeted me with a martial arts hand gesture. haha.

I have another friend in the city who is getting weekly in person healing from qigong master Jim Nance -- I posted one of the healings on the thread -- got his foot bones fused back together. Amazing stuff.

I got strong energy but it was too strong too fast and Chunyi Lin said I should have called him. haha. So for a couple weeks people around me were freaking out -- I accidentally pulled this old lady's spirit out of the top of her skull -- without touching her. She had asked me for a healing but I forgot you're not supposed to pull the blockages out of the top of the center of the skull. I felt this heavy electromagnetic blob -- and she didn't see what I was doing -- but as soon as I felt it then she started bawling immediately and she was crying 15 minutes later still with someone comforting her. But next time I saw her a couple weeks later she smiled at me - so she realized I had just made a mistake. When I healed my mom of her "smoker's legs" it felt like strong electromagnetic fields coming out of me and pulling out her blockages -- but that was when I also had fasted on just half a glass of water for a week. My mom screamed bloody murder at me to eat food so I stuffed a bunch of food in me so she would stop yelling. haha. So then also I was sitting with a friend at Hard Times cafe and he was at another table -- maybe ten feet away -- we were chatting about casual stuff. I could feel strong electromagnetic fields shooting out of the center of my brain into him but I was hoping he wouldn't notice. Suddenly he goes -- "what are you doing to me!" haha. He was really shocked. But then when I saw this female I knew suddenly when I looked at her I could feel that her reaction was o==--- to me and this freaked me out. So then when I sat in full lotus next in meditation in my room there was this strong spacetime vortex around me and when I came out of that meditation I had experienced that I was not my body nor my mind and I knew experientially that the physical reality was an illusion. So I recycled my old journal and threw out one of my meditation tapes -- because it all seemed superficial. When I told Chunyi Lin he said I had an enlightenment experience but that I shouldn't get too excited or afraid and I should have called him. Anyway that was ten years ago and that was the strongest my energy was -- not too long after I stopped my special vegan salt-free diet and I stopped practicing. Chunyi Lin in the Level 3 sticks his finger to your forehead to open up the middle of your brain -- when he did that to me there was a permanent electromagnetic bliss in the middle of my brain. I stopped practicing because I wanted to see if it would go away. Nope it didn't. haha. Chunyi Lin said I shouldn't have stopped practicing as my energy channels closed up but I still have that permanent electromagnetic bliss in the center of my brain.

Yeah XXXX the other thing is when I attended the Level 3 retreat back in 2000 that was at the end of my week long "bigu" energy feast - just meditating about six hours a day. So I only had half a glass of water but the electromagnetic energy fields got super strong. So when I attended the retreat I could see these yellow spirits coming out of the top of Chunyi Lin's head when he was in full lotus. He told us that someone could see the spirits so he explained those were just the "yin spirits" of his going out to heal people in the room. But then I saw these yellow spirits shaped like humans come in from outside of the room -- they floated towards Chunyi Lin and hovered around him. So then later he explained how someone had seen these spirits so he said that those were dead spirits that were coming to get healed. He said that when he does his chi healing in full lotus then the dead spirits also come to him to get healing and so he heals them also -- to help them go back into the Emptiness.

edit on 6-3-2012 by fulllotusqigong because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by fulllotusqigong
reply to post by rwfresh

You just practice the music - no talking. haha.

It's not conceptual thinking.

So just sit in full lotus. Just do the standing moving exercises. Just sit and listen to the small universe meditation c.d.

So it's yin yang resonance to transform reality -- the energy constantly transforms -- from the Emptiness.

So Emptiness is not some static realm -- that is the biggest mistake of Western nondual philosophy.

The emptiness is the eternal process of complementary opposite natural resonance.

So enjoy the energy -- practice the nonwestern music.

What is the benefit?

I would suggest that there is a fullness beyond emptiness and that is something that may be missing from some Eastern practice. I'm not saying you are, but some confuse the Void with Truth. This has been pointed out by people other than myself. It's a risk of some eastern practice because of a lack of (understanding of) Love. If i become reliant on aloneness (to practice/listen) to experience truth i am re-enforcing the power of delusion by relying on my ego body to take me there. This is a potential difference between prayer and meditation. I understand the effect of some of these practices but the benefit is not clear. Anything is possible with Truth. Anything. It is not bound by issues, distraction or delusion. Someone without a spine and pineal gland would have to have the ability to achieve full awakeness because there is no limitation in Reality. Love does this.

Waking up in the morning. It's a very distinctive experience. One can draw contrast from the state of sleep and "awakeness". But what is the benefit? As wholeness that question may dissolve into nonsense. But as delusion it persists.

Anyway, i am definitely going to include small universe in my practice for sure. Looking forward to it! And i am sure my false self will experience all the obvious benefit. But Truth remains complete, full, satisfied and undivided regardless of my or anyone's practice or seeming lack thereof. Peace!

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by rwfresh
reply to post by fulllotusqigong

Imagine that it were possible to move from delusion/denial into Absolute Truth and Eternity. What would be left in denial? Who is occupying these bodies of these ascended Masters? Writing books, giving instruction? Your projection or theirs?

You'd have to get a phone healing from Chunyi Lin to know what the instruction is. haha.

This is experiential learning -- again like practicing music. So you just practice the music.

Sit in full lotus. or Practice the small universe. Or do the standing tai-chi.

The energy flows as complementary opposites eternally -- the energy is always transforming.

That process of transformation does not change and so that process is consciousness.

Yeah for sure. But i wasn't asking WHAT the instruction was. I understand it's experiential learning and in Reality there is no other kind. Anyway, we keep talking about what happens. And i truly appreciate your insight. I've been here reading since the get go. But it would be cool if with honesty, we could express/share the benefit. And i understand that it may seemingly be impossible, but trying to is effortless. Costs nothing

Take Chunyi Lin's phone healing. Is that the only way to experience that? Is there an even more profound communication that is possible? Do we have to practice with focus to achieve that kind of "communication"? What is holding back that communication as a default? The limitation is ours, not Truth's. That limitation does not exist in Reality. In Reality no one would need a phone healing because there is no ailment or lack of health. Why are we so sure of our limitation to communicate Truth?

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mary Rose
Go to your room!! (Just kidding.)

Instead of (from your OP):

Then I discovered the Actual Matrix Plan conspiracy based on the same conspiracy -- corroborating my discovery -- only supporting it.

Did you mean to say:

"Then I discovered the Actual Matrix Plan conspiracy based on the same conspiracy -- corroborating my discovery."

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Go to your room!! (Just kidding.)

Instead of (from your OP):

Then I discovered the Actual Matrix Plan conspiracy based on the same conspiracy -- corroborating my discovery -- only supporting it.

Did you mean to say:

"Then I discovered the Actual Matrix Plan conspiracy based on the same conspiracy -- corroborating my discovery."

So how many times is this same "only supporting" quote question been asked about? haha.

Determinate reflection is what I meant -- in other words supporting it dialectically through determinate reflection.

I think the real issue here is the word "only" -- maybe you have a legal background? haha.

[with infinitive] with the negative or unfortunate result that: she turned into the parking car, only to find her way blocked [with modal] inevitably, although unfortunate or undesirable: if banks canceled the debts, these countries would only borrow more rebellion will only bring more unhappiness

O.K. Mary -- that's how I meant "only" -- that's from the Oxford dictionary.

Seriously Mary -- I appreciate you noticing my very dry sense of humor but don't embarrass me -- making my subtle jokes known to the rest of the world. haha.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   
OP any comments on this?

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   

So how many times is this same "only supporting" quote question been asked about? haha.

Haha I keep asking questions until I get a straight answer haha. You may have noticed other people on this thread asking the same question repeatedly trying to get a straight answer.

I think the real issue here is the word "only" -- maybe you have a legal background? haha.

Yes, I do - I was a paralegal. I also am a former English teacher. I enjoy reading good prose.

Seriously Mary -- I appreciate you noticing my very dry sense of humor but don't embarrass me -- making my subtle jokes known to the rest of the world. haha.

Seriously, fulllotusquigong, I don't consider this exchange funny.

edit on 03/06/12 by Mary Rose because: Clarify

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Mary Rose

Perhaps a background in Dentistry would be helpful as this is much like pulling teeth. The statement as worded makes no sense. Obviously the definition of only is not the key to this puzzle. Will Moose get that? I'm doubtful.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by DenyObfuscation
Perhaps a background in Dentistry would be helpful as this is much like pulling teeth.

Funny you would say that because I had another member tell me I reminded him of a very determined dentist friend he has! LOL.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Haha I keep asking questions until I get a straight answer haha. You may have noticed other people on this thread asking the same question repeatedly trying to get a straight answer.

Yes, I do - I was a paralegal. I also am a former English teacher. I enjoy reading good prose.

Seriously, fulllotusquigong, I don't consider this exchange funny.

edit on 03/06/12 by Mary Rose because: Clarify

Wow so I guessed correctly! So have you studied "determinate reflection" yet?

Mary -- you wondered if I meant "conspiracy" in the sense used on abovetopsecret. I mentioned that Trineday was planning on publishing my book but that it is too wild. haha. I wonder if, in the sense of traditional conspiracy research, you have read Anthony Sutton's books reissued by trineday.com... Sutton writes about Hegelican dialectics as the secret to truly understanding conspiracy research.

If you really want to understand Hegelian dialectics then you should probably read Slavoj Zizek's book "The Sublime Object of Ideology" that I mentioned earlier when I gave the google search listings for "determinate reflection."

Sorry if it is confusing -- I had to read Slavoj Zizek's books three times each to understand the concepts he was writing about -- but that was before I practiced qigong -- although I did attend Effie P. Chow -- her grandmaster qigong demonstration in 1995 when she blew the fuses out in the room behind us at the University she held her demonstration in. haha.

Effie P. Chow is an amazing qigong healer. Yes this stuff is mind blowing and does deal with deep dialectics -- so I meant "only" in the secondary meaning as a dialectical reversal of "support."

It is grammatically correct and semantically correct. Logically it is not easily understood.

My dad was the assistant Attorney General for the state of Minnesota -- in the 1960s under attorney general Doug Head -- and then my dad was a senior partner at Dorsey Witney one of the largest law firms in the Midwest.

My mom was an English teacher at the U of MN and then for high school and then she worked at a newspaper in San Diego and then she ran the legal newspaper for our area -- my family owned the newspaper and ran it for maybe ten years but it only served a few thousand people.

When I was hired as a paid writer for the U of MN Daily newspaper serving 50,000 people I was hired as an Op-Ed writer but they had to fact check all my op-eds since I was writing on corporate-state corruption. That's why I was hired because I had an email activist newsletter -- informal - -which was censored by the University -- they used their administration access to erase my whole account hoping to wipe out my contact list. haha. 800 emails vanished -- and then it happened to my friend who was helping me expose and stop the sweatshops used to manufacture the apparel for the University athletics.

O.K. but we did win on that -- getting the University to join the Workers Rights Consortium even though originally the intent was to join the FLA - a fake monitoring group set up by Nike. But I had to meet nine times with the lawyer who runs the University of Minnesota -- the presidents come and go. The president at that time was Yudof who went on to run the U of California and previously he was the president of the U of Texas. Anyway he personally emailed me asking me to not go on "unlimited hunger strike" to stop the sweatshops and to get the U of MN to join the Workers Rights Consortium. He was being patronizing stating "I had already done enough activism." I have the direct quote nearby -- but anyway I would have used my qigong abilities for the hunger strike since during that time I did go 8 days on just half a glass of water and I had even more energy than previously.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by DenyObfuscation

www.learningstrategies.com...

You might want to take advantage of the upcoming free qigong video "fest" being offered by Chunyi Lin!!

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by prithvi2011
OP any comments on this?

Assistant Professor John Curtis Franklin, in response to my email, has clarified this ancient origin of the Pythagorean tuning stating that the Pythagorean tuning based on the 4ths and 5ths, almost certainly, goes back to at least 2100 BCE, based on the Sumerian musical terms of some of the cuneiform texts.200

200 John Curtis Franklin, email communication, April 12, 2011.

Dr. Franklin also documents the culture of shamanism and ancient
music: “The Lyre Gods' chordophonic super-powers would be based, naturally, on the ritual functions of the instrument in question. From the evidence to be considered, these duties included prophecy, healing, purification, city foundation rituals and the general establishment of Order.”201

“For Plato’s influence on Pythagoreanism, Burkert 1972. Despite my best attempts to follow McClain 1976, there appears to me still no conclusive evidence for the musical ratios in cuneiform sources – although I would be hardly surprised if it emerges.” Professor John Curtis Franklin, “The Wisdom of the Lyre: Soundings in Ancient Greece, Cyprus and the Near East,” 2000, Symposium on the International Study Group on Music Archaeology. Footnote 10.

O.K. so that vid does not demonstrate cymatics -- it's more likely just a symbol for the sun.

Musicologist McClain does focus on Sumerian culture but he also promotes a "divide and average" containment of infinity as a convergence to the Tritone, the Devil's Interval.

Indeed the Pythagorean music interval “spiral of fifths” scale has now been documented to an even much older date out of China: Regardless of the antiquity of these nine-thousand-year-old instruments, tonal tests indicate that they can play pitches that coincide closely with those of the modern musical scale. Comparing the notes of a twelve-tone scale in equal temperament with those produced by the bone flutes, one finds that the discrepancies are minor. That is to say, if one were to use the bone flutes to play modern music, the audience might not be able to detect the difference....Tonal tests indicate that the intervals are approximately 100 cents in size, that is a semitone relationship between neighboring holes....This discovery endorses the idea that the people in the Huai river valley had developed a cognitive system of music no later than the sixth millenium BC.203

So Hans Jenny writes in the back of his book Cymatics that the Pythagorean Tetrad is the secret to understanding cymatics.

McClain's focus is on the ratio 5:4 as the cube root of two - how sound secretly creates three dimensional reality.

Arthur Young also made this his focus saying how the complex numbers can be modeled as the square root of two around a circle.

Instead if we understand the Law of Phase Harmony and time-frequency uncertainty then we realize that the secret of Pythagoras is that the ratios resonate beyond form since the ratios are noncommutative.

So there is sacred geometry, as Kepler understood, but the "divide and average" numbers are actually male and female numbers. The geometry can not be measured as arithmetic distance -- so it resonates into the formless due to the inherent complementary opposites of the numbers within the geometry.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Wow so I guessed correctly! So have you studied "determinate reflection" yet?

I studied your answer and it makes no sense.

I'll read the rest of your post later, when I'm in a better mood.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by rwfresh

Right -- this is a conceptual misunderstanding that is common in the Western "white male guru" nondualism meditation scene -- like the magazine "What is Enlightenment?"

So I had a friend who was into Ramana Maharshi and Poonjaji -- and we had another friend who's sister had personally studied with Poonjaji aka Papaji -- in India.

Poonjaji said the big problem was the Westerners would go to live with him but then the males and females would just shack up instead of really focusing on meditation.

If you read the Ashram newsletter for Sri Aurobindo you find the same complaint by the older Indian followers of Aurbodindo -- the Westerners come to live in the ashram but just end up shacking up for material desires.

As Buddhist Ch'an master Nan Huai-chin states the spiritual and the worldly do not mix. Master Nan, Huai-chin states what most commonly happens in the true training is that as the person meditates and their energy resonates into the spiritual level then all sorts of paranormal powers arise.

But the person then gets "heroic over-exuberance" to quote Master Nan, Huai-chin. So the person then practices those paranormal spiritual powers and so they then "fall back into worldliness" to quote Master Nan, Huai-chin.

So the practice is not easy -- it requires "eternal vigilance" as it's stated. The energy is based on fine tuning of harmonics.

For example when I did my intensive qigong training I activated the lower tan tien internal heat or tummo which then created the prenatal jing -- this is from the yin chi and yang chi combining to create the shen laser energy. So my lower belly -- below and behind the navel -- got super hot and I was not hungry.

So I didn't eat food and I keep meditating and so my electromagnetic energy got stronger and stronger and then the middle of my brain got super hot.

So then I went to the Level 3 qigong retreat -- this was in 2000 -- and that's when I saw the "yin spirits" coming out of Chunyi Lin's head when he was in full lotus doing his chi-emitting meditation healing. Then I also saw the "yin spirits" that were dead people come in from the outside -- we were at a forest Christian retreat center.

Anyway then I asked Chunyi Lin if he had created a "yang spirit" as that is the final level of the small universe training -- it means bilocation - another physical body.

If you read the biography of Poonjaji - Nothing Ever Happened the book is here by David Godman then you get great details on bilocation by Poonjaji. Only for Poonjaji he made six other physical bodies at the same time but he didn't realize he was doing it.

So that is how the Emptiness work! There is a difference between "consciousness" and Emptiness. At the Level 3 healing retreat Chunyi Lin said that he discovered this secret about the Tai-Chi symbol -- that the line in the center -- the sine wave line -- is the consciousness and the circumference of the circle is the Emptiness as the universe and so as the consciousness goes into the Emptiness is creates yang and yin eternally.

So with my nondualist philosophy study (I had read David Loy's book on nondualism for example) -- I thought this doesn't make sense because consciousness IS the Emptiness -- so why should "my" consciousness have to "Go into" the Emptiness if they are the same thing!!

I had to ponder this mystery for several years until I realized that 1 is asymmetric to Zero -- as Pythagoras taught. One is not a number - it is Male as the I-thought that goes into the Emptiness as Harmonia.

This was also the ancient debate between the Buddhists and Brahmins about the eclipse of the Sun -- is the "ring of fire" around the sun from the eclipse by the Moon -- a "one" as in wholeness or is it zero as in emptiness -- nothingness.

The answer is that the Moon and the Sun are in complementary opposites - 1 and zero -- sunyata -- are not symmetric numbers -- they resonate -- one goes into the female formless awareness -- eternally.

So the Emptiness as Consciousness is not a static realm of formlessness -- that everyone already exists in without knowing it -- instead it is a dynamic realm of creation and destruction that is eternally resonating.

So the One as the I-thought is actually light as the yin spirit energy -- in other words "awareness" as egoistic mind consciousness is actually light spirit energy -- holographic entangled coherent laser biophoton energy.

But this light goes into spacetime as the Emptiness - a black hole singularity -- and by doing so it reverses direction -- due to the paradox of the Law of Phase Harmony -- so that time and frequency are complementary opposites.

This is how a "yang spirit" or another physical body is created -- because alchemy starts and end with "lead" or jing energy -- the electrochemical life force energy that creates physical form. In other words the female lunar electrochemical energy:jing.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   

This supports my theory that until we have gotten rid of the basic animal instincts, which demand that that we inhabit a space and obtain resources and stuff, we will never truly become the gods within.

We have to evolve before we can progress.

Have you ever heard of the Keys of Enoch, by J J Hurtak?
edit on CTuesdaypm595925f25America/Chicago06 by Starchild23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by rwfresh

Someone without a spine and pineal gland.

Right -- first of all the secret of the lower tan tien is that it is the meeting place of the parasympathetic and sympathetic nervous systems in the body -- through the reproductive neurohormones.

So it was discovered only recently -- maybe in 2004 -- that the female internal bliss from making love is from the vagus nerve connecting to the reproductive organs -- and this vagus nerve connection is also found in males -- this was discovered due to females without having any spine activity still being able to have internal bliss.

So for the normal male as I quote Stanford's Robert Sapolsky there is, at external emission, a "trigger" or switch to the sympathetic stress nervous system which increases cortisol as the stress hormone. So the secret is to redirect the emission internally up the spine through the activation of the vagus relaxtion parasympathetic female nervous system.

That is how the electrochemical female jing energy is built up so that the electromagnetic male energy within it is then resonated through the brain and the heart -- so the brain has to go into the Emptiness -- no thoughts, no visualization -- but the Heart is what purifies the jing energy into the electromagnetic energy -- called prana or chi.

The same practice is found in Kriya Yoga of Yogananda's lineage -- they have the same "small universe" practice and then focus on the full lotus yoga position.

So the heart is then the secret hole to the consciousness of the Universe -- the heart is the singularity but as the spiritual energy increases the the body-mind goes into a holographic state so that information becomes precognitive -- the future becomes the past -- time is reversed.

Then as the electromagnetic energy is increased even further there is a spacetime vortex for real astral travel.

As the book "This House is On Fire" details -- about Sri Dhyanyogi -- real astral travel is actually a very advanced practice -- despite its constant bandied about in the New Age scene.

This means that even food intake in the body has to be very purified -- salt tastes like poison in this stage of the practice.

But as Ramana Maharshi states what then commonly happens is that the astral travel gets stuck in the astral realms -- so you get spiritual egotism -- but it must be emphasized that the spiritual powers come from the Emptiness. In India this is called the difference between "siddhis" which are considered a power of the ego-mind and not good -- versus "shakti" which is an energy transmission from the Brahman as Emptiness -- the formlessness.

It's a subtle but important difference -- so Ishara is like Christ -- the shen body -- there's terms for this in Buddhism as well - the three bodies of Buddha -- one as the emptiness, one as the spiritual body and one as the physical body.

It is a "three in one" pure triad -- meaning that it's complementary oppposites as resonating eternally -- impersonally from the Emptiness.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Starchild23

This supports my theory that until we have gotten rid of the basic animal instincts, which demand that that we inhabit a space and obtain resources and stuff, we will never truly become the gods within.

We have to evolve before we can progress.

Have you ever heard of the Keys of Enoch, by J J Hurtak?
edit on CTuesdaypm595925f25America/Chicago06 by Starchild23 because: (no reason given)

Again indirectly the Matrix Plan is also promoted by James Hurtak: “In 1975, despite NASA’s apparent indifference, Hurtak predicted that further finds of similar structures, including a Sphinx-like monument, would be made on Mars and that they would all prove to be connected in a great cosmic blueprint to the Giza monuments in Egypt.”336 Hurtak is the top disciple of Dr. Andrija Puharich. Some of the figures lurking further back in the shadows also reappear time and time throughout this story, such as the American multimillionaire (and former Navy intelligence officer) Henry Belk, a close associate of Puharich in the 1950s and 1960s…. He is known to have funded James Hurtak…. And according to James Hurtak, via his Academy of Future Sciences, Puharich ‘worked with the US intelligence community.’ By implication this was during the early 1970s when, Hurtak, was also working with him….Unsurprisingly this matches Hurtak’s system: he claims that something has gone wrong with humanity’s ‘programming’ and that, over the thirty-year-period that will end in 2003, the intelligences that rule the universe are coming to repair it by upgrading human intelligence.337 Hurtak's real agenda has been exposed in the article by Carol S. Matthews, “The Master Race and the Family of Light: Conflict, Spiritual Purification and Bio-Political Agendas in JJ Hurtak's 'Book of Knowledge',” – anti-Muslism racism repackaged as the extraterrestrial “dark forces” in the New Age community.338

You'll want to read the book "The Stargate Conspiracy" by Prince and Picknett which exposes Hurtak.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Everything is a conspiracy on this site.

Better hide in your basement...even your own mother is lying to you, and your dog is plotting your demise!

Those who are hated most, are often the ones who are most correct.
edit on CTuesdaypm161650f50America/Chicago06 by Starchild23 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join