It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Devil's Chord: The conspiracy to open the portal of consciousness and mystery of the octave

page: 39
<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by fulllotusqigong
reply to post by Spiratio

As Ramana Maharshi says there is no evolution and there is no material universe....

It all rings true... I am listening, however the matrix which already exists based on left brain understandings of math must be dismantled by understanding at least that it is there, otherwise one cannot tap the silence that exists beyond it.

Also what you posted is exactaly why I say there is no control issue.. its an illusion ... no one can exploit others without compromising their future so the cosmos is fundamentaly fool proof... no individual will ever have absolute power... only individuals working together can maintain control and even then it fails becasue they all have separate agendas which do not allow any one of them to be at the hub constantly and so there is a self destructive pattern of fear embedded in ll of them which destins them all to fail

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 01:28 AM
link   

There's tons of fake spiritual gurus out there but it's very rare to find a real energy master.

Chunyi Lin says if you want to know if someone is a real energy master then just see how long they can sit in full lotus meditation in ease.

So Yo u Can't Fake The Full-lotus! Testimony of a qigong practitioner in the context of parapsychology

The Brahmin vedic ritual priest tradition relies on mind yoga which is also based on the patriarchy, requiring separation from females -- no eye contact with females and if so there needs to be a three day ritual cleansing. Then the body is not transformed in mind yoga -- so it is a left-brain meditation on the source of the I-thought -- a top down meditation that represses the life force lower body energy.

The right brain vagus nerve connects with the lower body and listening to music is right brain dominant so the best music is listening to females singing as the females transmit the electrochemical energy through the voice and then the males transmit back the solar electromagnetic energy through the heart pineal gland connection.

The males have to dance all night long to work the sympathetic nervous system to its extreme which then causes parasympathetic response -- so that the heart is strongly activated as a natural resonance.

Originally it was considered wrong to "hoard" the N/om energy that is the electrochemical energy -- from the females -- that is the life force power of the healing energy but it is stored as solar electromagnetic energy in the males after it is transformed.

So this storing of the energy is the source of alchemy as a means or attempt to "contain" infinity through the electromagnetic solar spirit energy.

In fact the reflection or resonance of the female electrochemical energy is the female formless awareness -- it is not energy but the formless process of transformation through the complementary opposites.

So the energy will always keep transforming -- but if we practice the music as complementary opposites then we resonate with the transformation process and any blockages can be cleared out quickly.

Our natural state is euphoria and bliss of the heart with the magnetic force of peace in the pineal gland -- called the "inner smile" and this creates the healing light energy.

So sitting in full lotus is the practice of music transformation of the body-mind but the process is done in silence since it is right brain dominant.

Relying on speaking is left-brain dominant so it can only activate the lower body electromagnetic energy as blockages -- focused on the lower body emotions as energy blockages and so there are people who have their electromagnetic essence stuck in their lower body and then they try to feed off the energy of others -- the electrochemical energy of others.

The machine reality is actually a means of mass sacrifice of feeding off other people's electrochemical energy. The pineal gland can recharge the energy as the solar electromagnetic energy connects back to the formless awareness Emptiness -- the source of the blockages and the healing energy.

So by sitting in full lotus we can recharge our energy but it still relies on taking in the female electrochemical energy as the resonance of the female formless awareness.

So not until the male -- the modern male -- learns how to activate his female electrochemical internal bliss through the vagus nerve that connects to the right side of the brain -- only then can the male sublimate the life force energy to increase the male electromagnetic energy. Otherwise the modern male does not have enough male electromagnetic energy to heal the females.

Since females naturally sublimate their electrochemical energy then they can also more easily convert it to electromagnetic heaven brain male energy but first the heart electrochemical energy has to be built up -- so that the over-excitement of the heart energy can not be too strong. First the heart energy has to be guided or emptied out by the mind as the female formless awareness.

So that is the true silence that -- the mind listens or goes into the Emptiness of female formless awareness and this is the only proper way to then activate and sublimate the female electrochemical lunar energy of the lower body and then that will increase the solar electromagnetic energy.

This practice is the music of the body-mind for transformation. Study the "small universe" practice -- get the Small Universe half hour practice c.d. as the easiest, most effective means for transformation. Music has to be practiced - a half hour a day.
edit on 5-3-2012 by fulllotusqigong because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Noice post veru insightful.

If you don't mind my asking... what are you thoughts on Christ?

Also: I understand that we are all one consciousness... hence the illusion of individuality... However there are degrees of illusion of self...and individual souls/ soul groups etc. fall into that.

However Essentially... All individuals are the same soul refracted through 3D time via 4D eternal time so as to induce the experience of another self/s from a unique perspective which is not experiencing those other selves...

I feel Its like this.. the infinite oneness is source its consciousness and awareness as one and eternal... in between lifetimes that same source incarnates into linear time... It then departs linear time and returns home... but when it reaches home its as tho it never left. Hence individuality -- at the very least unto the unique perspective of being sensational fixed in a body constantly in 3D reality whilst aware of the unbound extent of oneness infinite...

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Time is not contained by geometry so time is not "4D."

The question of Christianity is one of religion versus spirituality.

So Yogananda's book Autobiography of a Yogi quotes Matthew -- "Let the eye be single." That's how to properly know Christ -- through the pineal gland creating spirit light.

So the gnostics were correct -- the best book in the Bible is the book of John on the Logos as that is the most gnostic book.

As for historical Christ -- it is a reflection of each individual's belief -- and since the formless awareness is the true reality then it's only after a Christ-figure is properly followed that true union with the formless can occur.

So it's best to seek out the real Christs among us -- whether they are reincarnated or not -- the healing energy is impersonal but is expressed through a living person. So Chunyi Lin, for example, had to convert the alcohol level of wine to pass his qigong master training. He has levitated and healed many people of serious conditions. But those are only the manifestations of the energy. The only true ability for healing energy is to give up the personal identity and to go into the Emptiness - that is the true secret of Christianity.

So ultimately that means even giving up in Christ as a historical person -- when a Christ-like figure has united back to the source of reality then it is formless and the true self of every person.

That's the difference between religion and spirituality -- the original Christian bishops had to fast like Christ did -- so Chunyi Lin fasted for 30 days taking no water, no food and no sleep -- sitting in full lotus the whole time.

The Bible changed all that with the emphasis on left-brain learning as patriarchal elitism aligned with Imperialism. The bible is a fraudulent document -- a tool of the mass ritual sacrifice solar priests.

The real practice of Christianity is through the trance healing music -- with deep relaxed singing the practice is called "reverse breathing" -- so exercise the diaphgram, the most powerful muscle of the body -- so that the life force energy goes up the spine.

This is the secret meaning of the Garden of Eden and original sin -- the Apple is the life force energy and the Snake is the kundalini. God as the Solar Ritual Priest then Separates Heaven (the Tree of Knowledge) from Earth (the Tree of Life). So in Harmony of Heaven and Earth the Tree of Life is the lower body life force energy and the Tree of Knowledge is the upper body mind electromagnetic energy.

The secret teachings of Christianity actually come from Egypt with Horus as Jesus and Set as Satan and it's from the triangle with the basis as ISIS the earth energy and the height as Osiris the Solar energy. But this is also found in India with Krishna as Christ and Buddha -- truthbeknown.com... gives the details from the books of Acharya S.

So the Western church is full of corruption and lacks yoga practice so doesn't know the secret of how to deal with original sin. What Gurdjieff calls the Kundabuffer -- the blockage of the lower back -- which is the Snake as the Kundalini energy.

This is why the major and minor music scales were from Plato to control the masses through mind control -- as they are either materialistic military music (major mode) or passive submissive nostalgic music (minor mode).

You should watch the Kevin Annett documentary I posted in this thread that exposes the institutional sex trafficking in the Church -- the genocide against the real shamanic ecological cultures by the Church with it's alignment with Platonic imperialism as Freemasonry of the Solar dynasty priests. So Science is not against Religion -- science is the current true religion of our times but science came from the misoygnist monasteries -- just read Professor David F. Noble's book: "World Without Women" and his "Religion of Technology."

The three in one secret of the Trinity in Christianity is a secret inner process of alchemy from the nonwestern music training and fasting and yoga -- and it's based on the Solar and Lunar principles of electromagnetic and electrochemical energy. So Christianity is really about a new Solar religion cult that was created after the Greek take over of the previous Lunar-focused matrifocal cultures of Western Asia. So Levant means "Sun Riser." The Essenes were a Solar Dynasty religious secret society -- not based on the Lunar female energy.

This is why there are Black Madonna statutes in Europe because of the secret ISIS worship in Europe -- as ISIS was the left over matrifocal female lunar energy. The Egyptians worshipped the black stone as magnetite - -meteorite magnetic energy as the Cosmic Mother Nuit. So that the real source of the male Solar electromagnetic healing energy is from the Cosmic Mother as Nuit or Nothingness.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 04:26 AM
link   
reply to post by pianopraze

Thanks for your appreciation.

I bought the book on Kindle for PC.
Instant gratification.

I've just started reading it, but one thing I've noticed in how beautifully the writing flows. Thank you for recommending it.

I've heard about the Council of Nine but don't know much about it and need to. Regarding MK ULTRA, Stewart Swerdlow has been my teacher for all the horrible black projects that have happened and are still happening. The subject is very depressing and scary but we have to face it in order to put a stop to it.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 04:39 AM
link   

O.K. so basically the gods demanded human sacrifice but this was as I mentioned started with the Solar eclipse of the Sun by the moon -- the eclipse or sacrifice of the Son -- the first born -- so a goat was sacrificed. This is from the Turkana tribe -- one of the earliest examples -- and then the animal sacrifice became human sacrifice for the Solar city-state imperial ritual priests.

Can you explain to me how "Sun" turns into "Son"? Two entirely different things, albeit homonyms.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mary Rose

O.K. so basically the gods demanded human sacrifice but this was as I mentioned started with the Solar eclipse of the Sun by the moon -- the eclipse or sacrifice of the Son -- the first born -- so a goat was sacrificed. This is from the Turkana tribe -- one of the earliest examples -- and then the animal sacrifice became human sacrifice for the Solar city-state imperial ritual priests.

Can you explain to me how "Sun" turns into "Son"? Two entirely different things, albeit homonyms.

Well if you read my masters thesis I discuss Gregory Bateson's book: Mind and Nature: A Necessary Unity. I highly recommend the book although it's a very difficult read because he's dealing with some amazing connections that he is struggling to figure out.

The founder of systems theory for social science Gregory Bateson remarked: "Pythagoras and Plato knew that pattern was fundamental to all mind and ideation. But this wisdom was thrust away and lost in the midst of the supposedly indescribable mystery called 'mind.'"(82)

Social systems theory analyst Bateson makes the same point, "logic cannot model causal systems - paradox is generated when time is ignored....apart from language, there are no named classes and no-subject-predicate relations."(88)

Bateson built his social systems analysis, like the phasis of ancient Greek, around the dialectical syllogism of metaphor-- "Grass dies; Men die; Men are grass" in response to the western logical paradox "Epimenides was a Cretan who said, 'Cretans always lie'". Bateson states in Mind and Nature: A Necessary Unity that "syllogisms in grass must be dominant mode of communicating interconnection of ideas...." (93) In response to the deep epistemological error in the West, like Bateson's Pythagorean social systems theory, the foundation of radical ecology chaos and complexity, or open systems theory, is also based from true music theory. As Capra describes in The Web of Life In the 1950s scientists began to actually build models of such binary networks, including some with little lamps flickering on and off at the nodes. To their great amazement they discovered that after a short time of random flickering, some ordered patterns would energy in most networks. They would see waves of flickering pass through the network, or they would observe repeated cycles. Even though the initial state of the network was chosen at random, after a while those ordered patterns would emerge spontaneously, and it was that spontaneous emergence of order that became known as 'self-organization.'(94)

So in terms of language we can say it's just a homonym but in terms of logic we have to say it is what Gregory Bateson revealed -- a "syllogism of metaphor."

So what is a syllogism of metaphor? As I quoted from my masters thesis here I'm discussing natural resonance as the model for the syllogism of metaphor.

I mentioned James Frazer's book the Golden Bough detailing the sacrifice of shamanic tantra kings for the fertility rituals -- and this is the origin of the "son" as the "sun." So D.M. Murdock's book Suns of God gives this "syllogism of metaphor" in terms of monotheism (Buddhism, Brahminism, Christianity, etc.)

So the female energy is lunar as electrochemical energy -- it controls the cycles of nature by resonance with the sun -- so the eclipse of the sun means the eclispe of the son as male electromagnetic energy.

This is the esoteric secret of the fertility cults - gold is solar electromagnetic energy -- gold is used for divination -- and silver is used for lunar divination. I also mentioned that the Cosmic Mother is the meteor magnetite black stone and this is a resonance of the lunar black mother Madonna energy -- the black Madonna statues of Europe.

So the Turkana ritual is based on animal sacrifice of a goat with the entrails used for divination and healing. The secret of this is that the Solar energy is the electromagnetic energy of blood - called "yang chi" energy or Dragon energy.

The "yin chi" energy is the Tiger white electromagnetic energy from the life force white fluids of the body -- the neurohormones -- so it is the ionized serotonin. When the "yin chi" of the lunar energy is combined with the "yang chi" of the blood then the shen spirit -- laser holographic spirit energy is created as the yin Cosmic Mother energy.

So the goat is from the "symbolic revolution" that attempts to "contain infinity" through the Solar ritual priests -- first there was domestication of plants for agriculture -- as I gave the quotes for -- starting around 10,000 BCE first with a "symbolic revolution" to contain infinity through male Solar geometry.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by fulllotusqigong

Researchers from the Helmholtz-Zentrum Berlin für Materialien und Energie (HZB), in cooperation with colleagues from Oxford and Bristol Universities, as well as the Rutherford Appleton Laboratory, UK, have for the first time observed a nanoscale symmetry hidden in solid state matter. They have measured the signatures of a symmetry showing the same attributes as the golden ratio famous from art and architecture.

www.sciencedaily.com...

A better analogy would be the use of snap-to ‘guides’ in Adobe Photoshop.

A
B
B / A
3 - 1.5
5 - 1.666666666...
13 - 1.625

144 233 1.618055556...
233 377 1.618025751...

www.mathsisfun.com...

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   

I wrote this roughly 15 years ago... Seems a fitting piece to this thread:

I Have Come Now: Give in Surrender

You decided this long ago.
You could comprehend your underlying soul.
You viewed this void inside.
You could consciously contain its frigid cold.

I can understand you well,
And once more I can tell...

When you hide from me.

Just let it be.
My Love can see...
I hope you will believe it.

I have come now
To breathe new life
Into a heart that mirrors mine.

I have come now
To give you peace...

You were made in miraculous ways.
Born with Love and destined to its fate.
Your mind's eye will seek an imminent change
Where emotions evoke light from effervescent rays.

I realize all of what you've been through.
Knocked off your feet you stand again.
I've voiced my dreams to foil defeat,
And offer my help when you need it...

I have come now
To say this prayer
That God bestow his favor.

If you can give in and surrender.... Give in surrender.

I have come now
To breathe new life
Into a heart that mirrors mine.

I have come now
To give you peace...

To give in and surrender.... Give in surrender.

If you can give in and surrender.... Give in surrender.

It always came across as more of a song in my opinion...

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Americanist

This should be in the poetry section.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Americanist

I’ll say this: in the context of order, chaos, and criticality, being the “most irrational number” is THE property you want to pay attention to. In total order, nothing happens, nothing grows. In total chaos, nothing grows either. Things grow somewhere *in between* those. See “edge of chaos”, “(self-organized) criticality”. You will see. And in there, you’ll always find the golden mean. Because it is the most durable, resilient structure. The one that does not collapse on the onset of chaos. (technically, the last KAM tori to collapse on the onset of chaos)

So that's a comment from this blogpost on the golden ratio in quantum mechanics

The issue here is "quantum chaos" -- the research you're talking about is classical chaos based on amplitude logarithmic space -- it is not actual quantum physics based on the infinite potential of the time-frequency uncertainty. Time-frequency uncertainty is prior or more fundamental than the Heisenberg Uncertainty of position and momentum which relies on amplitude.

The classical periodic orbits and the quantum mechanical spectrum are closely bound together through the mathematical process called Fourier analysis. The hidden regularities in one set, and the frequencies with which they show up, are exactly given by the other set. … The energies at which the atoms absorb radiation appear to be quite random, but a Fourier analysis converts the jumble of peaks into a set of wellseparated peaks. The important feature here is that each of the well-separated peaks corresponds precisely to one of several standard classical periodic orbits. Poincaré's insistence on the importance of periodic orbits now takes on a new meaning. Not only does the classical organization of phase space depend critically on the classical periodic orbits, but so too does the understanding of a chaotic quantum spectrum.404

404 Martin Gutzwiller, “Quantum Chaos: What would classical chaos, which lurks everywhere in our
world, do to quantum mechanics, the theory describing the atomic and subatomic worlds?” Scientific
American, January 1992

So as was discussed earlier in the thread -- quantum mechanics is inherently based on consciousness and the technology used to "collapse" the infinite potential of time-frequency uncertainty. The Law of Phase Harmony demonstrates that there is a superliminal pilot wave guiding the "collapse" -- a wave that bends spacetime -- so there is reverse time and a reverse of space. This means that the measurement is noncommutative -- if you change the order of the measurement of infinity then you change the result.

The Golden Ratio proof I gave has it's origin in the "bait and switch" secret as the Greek Miracle -- in other words the Golden Ratio proof only works by converting the time-frequency uncertainty of complementary opposites - the Pythagorean Tetrad -- into a commutative property. The phonetic geometric symbols "A plus B" have to be reversed to "A - B" and this is why Kepler was against the closed form solution of the Golden Ratio. So quantum physics is based on time while geometry as irrational number is based on attempting to "contain" infinity through technological measurement as space.

Observation replaces insight. Mathematics becomes a spectator sport.
If this is happening in mathematics, the supposed pinnacle of human reasoning, it
seems likely to afflict us in science too, first in physics and later in biology and the social sciences...When the End of Insight comes, the nature of explanation in science will change forever. We'll be stuck in an age of authoritarianism, except it'll no longer be coming from politics or religious dogma, but from science itself.405
405 Steven Strogatz, “The End of Insight,” The Edge World Question Center 2006, “What Is Your
Dangerous Idea?”

Could entanglement be a signature of chaos? Jessen and his collaborators think so. According to Jessen’s coauthor Shohini Ghose of Wilfrid Laurier University, theoretical papers have discussed potential links between entanglement and chaos for some time, but this is the first experiment to demonstrate the relationship. [The emergence of entanglement as a signature of chaos] “is very interesting to those who want to have a lot of entanglement in a system—it’s the fuel that helps with quantum computing. So if chaos helps to increase entanglement, that’s a good thing,” Ghose says. “But it also makes it harder to predict.” Jessen adds, “Chaos in entanglement could be why quantum computing is so difficult.”410

410 Veronique Greenwood, “The Question of Quantum Chaos: What We Know”, SEED magazine,
December 14, 2009 “Chaos is everywhere in the natural world, present in the coiling of smoke rings, the
fronds of ferns, and the beating of our hearts.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Well if you read my masters thesis

None of the links to "Epicenters of Justice" I've clicked on have worked.

As I quoted from my masters thesis here

This link works. It's good to have a working link.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   
I call my related theory the Universal Harmonics theory. It sounds better than just plain "music theory".

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   

"Time is not contained by geometry so time is not "4D."

Eternity is not contained. But time as an illusion is absolutely contained by geometry. It's a linear experience of eternity and would be the cause for the entire illusion of unfolding or evolving.

What is the relationship between Reality and this non-reality we are in. It should be clear that the practice you are suggesting (not saying you are selling anything) is meant to inspire/induce a direct experience of Truth and in a sense most wouldn't disagree that earnestly practicing full lotus meditation or "small universe" or real trance dancing does this.. But how much closer to Reality is "not quite Truth" than any other deluded experience?

My question is.. what is the benefit? Is there any Real benefit to training/practicing in a way that increases healing energy or gives a direct experience/proof of Truth? Some might think it obvious.. but in Reality there is no benefit. It would seem there is a potential risk of persisting the ego through life extension, sensory (including senses beyond the obvious physical) interpretation of eternity.

I'm not interested in the health benefits, or "building up energy" or expanding my capacity for "energy/Love" except from the context of ego. We can pretend there is no ego involved.. but that might be delusional. And I'm not saying that i haven't spent a lot of time joyfully, honestly and adamantly perusing these things. Including extensive fasting, serious and real trance dancing, psycho-active drugs etc.

So what is the benefit of the practice you are suggesting outside of the physical/energy? By extending our physical/etheral body's experience of Reality are we strengthening our ego? And I'm not suggesting that strengthening the ego is bad either.. because in Reality, there is no such thing as getting closer or further away from Eternity/Love/God.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Here is my original question:

Then I discovered the Actual Matrix Plan conspiracy based on the same conspiracy -- corroborating my discovery -- only supporting it.

1. I’m still confused about the only supporting it part, in view of your already saying that the actual matrix plan corroborated your discovery. Why did you add the statement "only supporting it"? Please explain.

What does this:

The big error I made in my masters thesis was that I stated the logistic equations of chaos create the Tai-Chi symbol but the logistic equations are symmetric whereas the Tai-Chi symbol is not symmetric.

have to do with my question?

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by rwfresh

The question of getting close to God entails asking "who" is getting closer to God.

So there's no need for belief in anything. When I refer to God I mean the closed axiom "I am that I am" which is the definition of God as Brahman for Vedic commutative logic but it's also the definition of God in the Bible.

That closed axiom is the attempt to contain infinity using Solar-based geometry -- that then lead to logarithms and irrational magnitude as the Greek Miracle.

So the logical question is to get closer to God -- "who" is getting closer and that means finding out the source of the I-thought.

We can logically infer the source of the I-thought as consciousness without any need for geometric technology.

We can do this by repeating I-I-I in our minds -- searching for the source of the I-thought. All other thoughts we have in our mind are based on the I-thought.

So after concentrating the mind by repeating I-I-I over and over then the I-thought "congeals" into a concentrated thought and this concentration becomes listening.

So you say how does this benefit anyone and that it really doesn't benefit anyone. Exactly -- that's the conspiracy -- that no "ONE" is listening.

The source of the I-thought is pure consciousness that can not be seen nor measured. So that is the truth of reality. The process to get to this truth then is listening eternally which then resonates energy as complementary opposites.

If we ignore this truth of reality then we can not get closer to God -- we can not contain God as the definition "I am that I am."

There is no "one" to get closer to God -- the only answer has to be listening eternally as consciousness that is formless. From truth there is liberation from the conspiracy that cuts off people from real consciousness.

As we listen then there is body-mind transformation and how we perceive external reality is changed also -- so then experientially it is realized that the modern mindset of dualistic language is wrong.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   

The big error I made in my masters thesis was that I stated the logistic equations of chaos create the Tai-Chi symbol but the logistic equations are symmetric whereas the Tai-Chi symbol is not symmetric.

have to do with my question?

Yeah you're quoting me saying "only supporting it" but I don't know the full sentence of what you're quoting. haha. I'm just giving the context of what "only supporting it" means -- obviously we can't escape Western technology and the Westernization of the world through logarithmic geometry. But the Tai Chi symbol is not the Actual Matrix Plan that I exposed. So yes the Actual Matrix Plan supports my masters thesis but not after the error is corrected about logistic equations being the same as the Tai Chi symbol.

People might say -- well if you're against Western math then -- I don't know -- go live in a cave or something. Unfortunately Western math is based on imperialism. For example someone asked -- a question I never answered -- how did the Greeks practice sacrifice of themselves. I said the Greeks practiced mass ritual sacrifice but I didn't necessarily mean of themselves. The irony is that the Greek democracy relied on empire -- so then the Greek citizens could ignore that their high-minded lifestyle relied on slavery and mass ritual sacrifice on the periphery of the empire. The same is true today in the U.S.

But that's not the deep mind control I am talking about in terms of a conspiracy. So the "music logarithmic spiral" secretly guides Western science and math but it's only based on the illusion that the left-brain rational mind and right-hand dominant technology is "in control" of infinity -- that Mother Nature can be contained. This is why consciousness is not allowed in Western science -- because it can not be measured by any technology.

So the technology spreads structurally -- institutionally -- based on the mathematics. Professor David F. Noble's work is excellent on this topic. First he exposed the elite control of U.S. education -- through secret societies -- in his book "America By Design." Now he was a professor at M.I.T. at the time and so they didn't like his book. So he got fired but he proved in a lawsuit it was political and he was backed in that position by the American Historical Association. So Noble's book on how M.I.T. and the military-industrial complex steals the inventions of machinists -- and then holds back technological efficiency in order to ensure that there is a top-down labor control through automation. That's the topic of Noble's book "Forces of Production."

So then David F. Noble's book "The Religion of Technology" exposes how science is actually Freemasonry based on NeoPlatonism and this goes back to the 9th C. of John Scotus Erigena and the Benedictine Monks who got their Platonic philosophy from the Arabs.

So then Noble exposes how the development of science relied on misogyny against women -- just as the Greeks in their "democracy" relied on misogyny against women -- and this is the focus of Noble's book "World Without Women" -- saying how science came out of the patriarchal monasteries.

So we can think of technology as liberating -- only if the world ignores the environmental crisis that is the direct result of technology and this goes back to the origins of plow-based agriculture and the rise of the dominance of iron technology as more valuable the Lunar-based silver energy.

So the spread of Westernization inherently means the destruction of ecology and the "standardization" of ecology through the Freemasonic Golden Ratio -- this is the open movement of the New Age Stargate Conspiracy of Egyptology -- so it's argued that the Golden Ratio is found in ancient Egypt when this is not true -- for example. So then indigenous cultures that were adapted to the local ecology are then co-opted by the Church or the New Age movement -- and the indigenous cultures have no choice but to rely on Western technology in order to defend the last remnants of their traditional cultures against standardization.

Helena Norberg-Hodge's research in Ladakh is an excellent example of this disaster of Westernization against the local ecological culture -- Watch her documentary Ancient Futures on Ladakh ecological society here

So ecological living should be practiced not because it's the "moral" thing to do or that we should "save" the planet -- in fact that is totally wrong. The "music logarithmic spiral" is the dominant mythology of our time -- science as left-brain dominance and right-hand technology dominance is transforming the whole planet into a machine controlled society -- automation is the number one cause of job loss. Do we have a choice? No -- but the truth is Mother Nature bats last - Mother Nature comes from formless consciousness -- so we should have ecological living because otherwise Mother Nature will take revenge. In other words -- there is no real "left brain" ego that can separate and control Nature -- we always already exist within consciousness as Nature -- so we don't have a choice but to have an ecological lifestyle -- otherwise Mother Nature will wipe out all life on Earth except for bacteria. So that's what I mean by the "music logarithmic spiral" supporting what I wrote -- there is no escape from the secret guiding conspiracy of the music complementary opposites -- there is a larger dynamic of music beyond what science can offer. By corroborating the secret music control of science the "music logarithmic spiral" is the opposite extreme of my position and so dialectically reinforces it as the opposites cancel each other out in the "determinate reflection" as the Emptiness or pure consciousness.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Yeah you're quoting me saying "only supporting it" but I don't know the full sentence of what you're quoting. haha.

It comes from your own OP!

You're a piece of work, ya know?

Go to your room!! (Just kidding.)

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Yeah you're quoting me saying "only supporting it" but I don't know the full sentence of what you're quoting. haha.

It comes from your own OP!

You're a piece of work, ya know?

Go to your room!! (Just kidding.)

Then I discovered the Actual Matrix Plan conspiracy based on the same conspiracy -- corroborating my discovery -- only supporting it.

O.K. so consider the math professors Joe Mazur and Luigi Borzacchini -- Mazur wrote a book on Euclid in the Rainforest. I contacted him saying it was a great book but I disagreed with it. I told him I had studied in the rainforest in Costa Rica but I had seen that Euclid was destroying the rainforest. So I said that Western math "works" but the question is for whom does it work?

So when I told him about my music research on the origins of math he asked me to look into David Fowler's research more. I had already considered David Fowler from his correspondence with Borzacchini whom I had contacted originally right after my first insight on how to solve doubling the cube based on music ratios. O.K. so when I read David Fowler, considered the expert on Greek mathematics, I found him stating that music theory provides the secret solution for the proportions equation that then led to the irrational number foundation of Western math. Fowler admitted though that he didn't know the solution.

O.K. so then Joe Mazur stated I had done very valuable research and he asked me to submit it to the MMA -- the most read math journal. But the MMA rejected it without comment -- why? Because I was exposing the secret music origins of math and I was also challenging Western math itself. haha. Borzacchini said my math was good but I didn't have any historical proof for it. Mazur then suggested I submit my work to a history of science journal. So both of the math professors corroborated my research but gave me the opposite direction to pursue. haha.

The reason David Fowler didn't know the solution is because it comes from musical training as experiential listening which is right brain dominant - not from math or even music theory that doesn't really investigate how the Law of Pythagoras is converted to logarithmic tuning.

So even the professional musicians or sound engineers on this thread did not at first recognize what I was talking about -- I had to very clearly demonstrate that C to G as 2:3 and G to C as 3:4 means that it violates the commutative property and so it also goes against the wavelength as inverse to frequency -- the Law of Pythagoras. So the "order" of infinity has to be reversed. So there has to be a doubling of the harmonic -- as the subharmonic -- with 2:3x as F to C and 3:2x as C to G. But 2:3x is not the frequency ratio -- instead it's the subharmonic of C to G. So then C to F is 4:3x as the doubling of 2:3x the subharmonic of C to G. Again this is noncommutative and relies on reversing the order of infinity -- so that the logarithmic equation works with arithmetic mean times harmonic mean equals geometric mean squared.

So that is so detailed of a cover up -- a conspiratorial "bait and switch" that the musicians don't notice and the mathematicians don't study music close enough. But it turns out it's the same paradox found in the Law of Phase Harmony -- so that as frequency energy gets higher in value time also increases as it slows down -- it expands. But the wavelength should be the inverse of frequency so that the time as wavelength should get smaller if the frequency gets higher. How is this "uncertainty" dealt with in quantum physics -- by "doubling" or squaring the time as wavelength phase into amplitude -- the same way that 2:3x is doubled into 4:3x as C to F even though 2:3x is the subharmonic of 3:2x as C to G. In other words just as quantum math is noncommutative so is the Law of Pythagoras.

That is the secret conspiratorial cover-up of portal to consciousness -- the time-frequency uncertainty continues infinitely just as the Harmonic Series diverges and therefore is the "invention of the devil" to quote Abel the mathematician. The Devil's Interval is then the square root of two as the first "convergence" of irrational numbers from 9:8 cubed which is from 2:3 converted to 3:2 and the squared to 9:4 and then halved to 9:8. So the tritone as the Devil's Interval is the gateway to consciousness as complementary opposites.

Yang is 2:3 and yin is 3:4 -- noncommutative - complementary opposites -- it can not be contained. Solar and lunar. electrochemical and electromagnetic.

For science to admit it secretly is controlled by the "music logarithmic spiral" is to admit this rotten root -- the Devil's Interval -- that the square root of two is actually from music theory and so the investigation of music theory reveals the gateway to consciousness. Most scientists won't admit this music.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   

"The source of the I-thought is pure consciousness that can not be seen nor measured. So that is the truth of reality. The process to get to this truth then is listening eternally which then resonates energy as complementary opposites.

If we ignore this truth of reality then we can not get closer to God -- we can not contain God as the definition "I am that I am."

Who can't get closer to God? The Truth of Reality is that it is eternal and perfect. Perfect in that it is complete. The final illusion is that of "unfolding" or "getting closer". And that final illusion does not exist in God/Truth which is eternal. So while we discuss infinite symbolic methods in which to get closer to God which is Truth and Reality, we are demonstrating our own delusion. The lynch pin. Aren't we? And i am not implying that is good or bad or neither. But i am suggesting that is all you, as illusion - "asking who is I?" can do. And by I, I mean I/me as in the deluded projected ego in non-reality.

You absolutely need belief to achieve any sort of progress with any practice otherwise you will never move into a practice. "Belief" can become faith (knowing in action) which is the method of focus to move the divided self into any alchemic experience.. physical or otherwise. If i practice small universe as a total skeptic, with the purpose of demonstrating it is hocus pocus the outcome will be hocus pocus. This is arguable.. but can easily be demonstrated as "true". That is why belief is needed.

Anyway, any desire as ego to ask "Who is asking who I am" is misguided and has an unknowable benefit except in the context of self preservation on a very core level. Unless i am missing something? I can practice something and experience some benefit. But what is that benefit? That was/is my question.

Unless Truth directly communicates with you in full honesty as itself.. re: identifies itself as Truth with 100% honesty, then who are you talking to? In the end a master is whomever you say is your master. And if your master is separate from yourself then you will forever be a student.. Which is totally fine and humbling.. but in the end serves no grand purpose.. unless i am missing something. gotta eat! Peace.

top topics

<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join