It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Devil's Chord: The conspiracy to open the portal of consciousness and mystery of the octave

page: 38
<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Mary Rose

Hi Mary -- I'll get to the human sacrifice question later. Yes Moose Dung is the name of an Ojibwe - Anishinabe man in northern Minnesota -- the first chapter of my book focuses on the German genocidal colonization of Minnesota.

Yeah I support the research of Prince and Picknett - they have several fascinating books. Also there's several podcasts online interviewing them. Their original website was shut down by the CIA -- right when the Stargate Conspiracy came out.

I am referring to Morning of the Magicians as well -- the authors are tied in to the synarchy movement in France -- a movement that Prince and Picknett expose. It's tied into Freemasonry.

If you look on youtube - -I posted the Hans Jenny vids earlier of cymatics but I didn't notice the sound of vowels as mantras although I think it's in there -- near the end. Just scroll back in this thread for the vids.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by fulllotusqigong

Just so happens it's marked at 3:33...

3 - System of 33 - Truth
edit on 4-3-2012 by Americanist because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Female number -- the female formless awareness

I must 'point' out we do not exist as formless - Image. We exist within formlessness - Frontier. The reason you have a 13 step pyramid to the all seeing eye is a near repetition of the golden ratio at the 13th position.

Existence: Infinite Awareness of Being in Infinite Reality.

Example: One comprehends Everything One can render while passing through Every occasion of the Universe.

Through the Existence of God with Infinite Awareness of Being in an Infinite Universe we are One. Let it be in an Infinite Universe One Exists as Infinity. The Infinity is God. Embrace God as One. [We are all One.]

One Love.

You were made in miraculous ways.
Born with Love and destined to its fate.
Your mind's eye will seek an imminent change
Where emotions evoke light from effervescent rays.

I realize all of what you've been through.
Knocked off your feet you stand again.
I've voiced my dreams to foil defeat,
And offer my help when you need it...

-Americanist

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by fulllotusqigong
reply to post by Spiratio

Dan Winter misrepresents Victor Schauberger when Dan Winter sells his water implosion gadgets based on Schauberger's insights -- yet Schauberger was against irrational numbers!!

The gematria scheme is not real magic because it's symmetric logic -- as I've shown -- just go back in the thread. Gematria was not the original Hebrew lunar matrifocal magic -- so promoting symmetric gemetria is promoting antisemitism.

Dan Winter is also involved with promoting the Golden Ratio as a means to replace carbon-based ecology with silicon-artificial life - the Matrix. Why? Because Drunavlo Melchizadek explicitly states that the Golden Ratio is not found in Nature but the Golden Ratio improves Nature to replace Nature with silicon and silica-based life.

Dan Winter, who got into trouble for plagiarising Stan's work and had his website confiscated by court order. On 1998-07-28 Dan apparently signed this Corrective Notice which includes the statement: I regret that others have been misled by my false claims, and I strongly encourage Mr. Vincent Bridges my publisher, and Drunvalo Melchizadek, a/k/a/ Bernard Perona d/b/a Flower of Life, Inc., and all others who have repeated my false and hurtful reports, to stop doing so. Read more: www.newagefraud.org...

Prince and Picknett's book The Stargate Conspiracy exposes the James Hurtak and Drunvalo Melchizadek connections to CIA mind control scientist Dr. Andrija Puharich and the CIA-funded SRI promotion of New Age Egyptology Freemasonry as mass ritual sacrifice.

People have been brainwashed by the New Age propaganda of Dan Winter -- the Golden Ratio is just 1 plus 1 divided by 1 infinitely -- so it is the foundation of math and is found everywhere in Western math. There is nothing special about the Golden Ratio except that it is the secret basis for why science is a Freemasonic religion based on mass ritual sacrifice.

As I have shown the Golden Ratio used to be not solved as a closed quadratic equation -- Kepler was against the closed form solution of the Golden Ratio because it cuts of the secret of the Female number -- the female formless awareness that is the source of the number One.

Ok first, don't worry about the messenger the truth is what's important not who found it or if they have been misrepresenting other truths or not etc. I have for a while know of distortions in drunvelo's work.

I am aware that golden mean is the masculine hence (form) as masculinity has always been denoted as the gross material which descends into separation from source and the feminine as the formless (awareness) link back to it... This is why I bring up the non-linearity of collapsing the phi spiral into itself from both directions vis the star-tetrahedron which then dissolves itself into formlessness...

Form and phi is essential for Fibonacci in nature... it is there it cannot be denied, however it is cut of from source in most instances because it spirals off centre to formless source. Look at romanesco broccoli, it is fractal self similar and contained. yet the phi is the aspect of the gaps between its form of which non-physically overlap into the canvas of reality (spurce; nous) - did you read the thread on esoteric/exoteric science

The PEM.. perfect even multiple series 0, 2, 4, ,8 ,16, 32 etc is related to semi-formlessness which spirals out of 0 absolute source. and the 2 1's in Fib 1,1, are the simultaneous mirrors of a double toroid which implodes the rest of the sequence's both PEM and FIB over the coarse of linear time.

When caught up in appearences the FIB is all one can observe (it is form) and the formless in between its intervals become as insignificant as the spaces between the words that one speaks... All intuitive individuals know however that the imprint of intent and emotion exists in between the silence of words... the true source of what is - total consciousness i.e. awareness of awareness alone unto itself, God, nous, formless infinity. phi is like the motion of the thoughts of god as portions of itself diverge out of the absolute (timeless/eternal) to manifest form over linearity, becasu etim ein linearity is finte it must therfore mean that form cannot be absolutley infinte, but rather has infinit epotential of expanse over time

The Artificial Matrix is the deviation of a subreality derived by virtual imprints in a crystalline micro-multiverse structure (microcosms-quantum foam components) inside a crystalline network of a supercomputer. It is however not the same as the natural inorganic Matrix of phi/Fib and PEM implosion. The silicon based life form s are divine but the ones which are derived inside sub artificial matrix are not they are lesser light and anyone who has experienced both knows the difference.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mary Rose
I don't have the slightest idea what you're talking about there. What human sacrifice?

The first proof that approximated the square root of two was the Freemasonic “squaring of the circle.” The Vedic priests, as far back as 3,000 B.C., demanded that altars be patriarchal squares, and that matriarchal female circle altars were heretical. If circle altars were built they had to be the same area as the squares. (Dr. Seidenberg, “The Ritual Origins of Geometry”). The squaring of the circle is a central theorem to the Freemasons. The second proof that necessitated the containment of the Cosmic Mother was the doubling of the cubical altar. The gods stated, as far back as 3,000 B.C., that a plague could only be stopped unless this was mathematically achieved. Archytas, the military general collaborator with Plato, faced the same Demonic Altar Plague problem as occurred in 3,000 B.C.

O.K. so basically the gods demanded human sacrifice but this was as I mentioned started with the Solar eclipse of the Sun by the moon -- the eclipse or sacrifice of the Son -- the first born -- so a goat was sacrificed. This is from the Turkana tribe -- one of the earliest examples -- and then the animal sacrifice became human sacrifice for the Solar city-state imperial ritual priests.

James Fraser documents the ritual priest sacrifice of the king land fertility tantra worship

In India this transition to the Solar Freemasonic priesthood of ritual mass sacrifice was documented and promoted by math professor Abraham Seidenberg. The late UC-Berkeley math professor Abraham Seidenberg gives great credence to the structural basis of Freemasonry controlling science. Similarly, as Abraham Seidenberg documented, the Pythagorean triangles in Egypt had the base of the triangle equaling Isis, and the height as Osiris, and the hypotenuse as the complementary opposite resonance between Set and Horus. Time is not “contained” geometrically – the capstone of the pyramid is never completed – the mass ritual sacrifice continues.

Math professor Seidenberg published three essays in the academic journal Folklore that connect his research to the Freemasonic ritual sacrifice origins of mathematics (he references his other “ritual sacrifice” essays entitled “ritual origins of counting,” “ritual origins of geometry,” and “ritual origins of the circle and square” published in the math journal Archive for History of Exact Sciences). Seidenberg’s argument is that there is a global myth using ritual sacrifice derived from a secret organization using ritual geometry. His work, published in Folklore Volume 94 issue #2, 1983; Vol. 80, 1969 and Vol. 70, 1959, is in collaboration with Lord Raglan and is clearly a promotion of Freemasonry.

Seidenberg and Lord Raglan state their position: The two most important institutions are, or were, the divine kingship and the dual organization…. the dual organization and the kingship, both being descendants of the Creation ritual, and even that the dual organization results from the orientation of the group to its groups of neophytes, male and female. Here’s another angle on the summary of his argument: We start with the dual organization and the Creation ritual involving the dismemberment of a sacrificial victim. The two sides in general play opposite or complementary roles, and in elaboration of this dual nature of the ritual, one side creates the things above, the other the things below. Each side is given the appropriate part of the sacrificial victim, the top half to the sky side, the bottom half to the earth side.

edit on 4-3-2012 by fulllotusqigong because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   

I don't have the slightest idea what you're talking about there. What human sacrifice?

O.K. so the ritual human sacrifice is to "maintain the separation of heaven and earth" for promoting ritual Freemasonic geometry. So the ritual sacrifice is based on the ritual geometry of the altar which is based on squaring of the circle with the square as the logarithmic measurements tied to the Solar calendar for plow-based farming and iron technology.

So it's iron alchemy -- turning lead into gold. Silver was for lunar female goddess worship but then iron became more valuable than silver.

So God is the I-thought and the I-I is the "containment" of infinity as "I Am that I am" -- the phonetic commutative axiom set for the Pythagorean Theorem to square the circle or find the center of the circle.

And then again: To summarize it briefly, we have to recall an ancient principle or form of social organization, the dual organization. In the dual organization, the community is divided into two groups…. This ‘actual fact’ is the dual organization whose ‘diffusion in independent centers’ is presumably a natural phenomenon of the same order as ‘diamonds are hard’ or ‘grass is green.’ Seidenberg, quoting F.M. Cornford’s classic book From Religion to Philosophy, continues the summary, we could, perhaps, go along with Cornford’s suggestion that since the social group is two-fold and the cosmos is two-fold, a correspondence would be seen between the social organization and the cosmos…. Myth and ritual (alone) often illuminate each other, but in the case of Separation no two of the three—myth, ritual, social organization—suffice to explain all of the relevant facts.

What exactly does professor Seidenberg mean by the “Separation” ritual? He quotes Lord Raglan for further explanation: ‘The main thesis is that the development of building practice and the ideas of world-structure acted and reacted to each other.’ For example, at one point in the development of architecture one finds square buildings held up by four posts, one at each corner; correspondingly, one finds myths saying that the sky is square and help up by four posts (or pillars, or supports of some kind), one at each corner. Still earlier, one may conjecture, the cosmos was considered to be four-fold and this gave rise to four posts. The ritual scene was originally circular and was divided into four quadrants as a result of the actions of a dual organization on it.

What was the ritual scene for the square buildings? “the central ancient rite was a creation rite involving the sacrifice of a man: a man is killed and the world is created from his body.” In the footnotes Seidenberg notes that “house-building spreads more easily than sacrifice”—ah, so quaint yet illuminating! So from UC Berkeley math professor Seidenberg and Lord Raglan we have promotion of a secret “squaring of the circle” through mass ritual sacrifice technology.

Freemasonry, as promoted by UC-Berkeley math professor Abraham Seidenberg, is formally based on sacred geometry that separates heaven and earth – with heaven being the “tree of knowledge” or mind and earth being “the tree of life” or sexual energy. So the blissful love of meditation (the true pyramid power of full-lotus consciousness which is left-hand and right-brain – just read professor Theodore Roszak's awesome gnostic film Jesuit conspiracy novel, Flicker) – is now replaced by fake love of materialistic lower chakra orgasms. The left brain ritual priest right hand path is abstract conceptual rhetoric used to defend (law) and to create (engineering) apocalyptic technology.

In India this transition to the Solar Freemasonic priesthood of ritual mass sacrifice was documented and promoted by math professor Abraham Seidenberg. The late UC-Berkeley math professor Abraham Seidenberg gives great credence to the structural basis of Freemasonry controlling science. Similarly, as Abraham Seidenberg documented, the Pythagorean triangles in Egypt had the base of the triangle equaling Isis, and the height as Osiris, and the hypotenuse as the complementary opposite resonance between Set and Horus. Time is not “contained” geometrically – the capstone of the pyramid is never completed – the mass ritual sacrifice continues.

Yeah so in Taoism there is harmony of Heaven (mind) and Earth (lower body) through the Heart as the source of the I-thought into the Emptiness -- the Harmonia of the Pythagorean Tetrad.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spiratio

Ok first, don't worry about the messenger the truth is what's important not who found it or if they have been misrepresenting other truths or not etc. I have for a while know of distortions in drunvelo's work.

I'm not talking about distortions -- but the foundation of his work is wrong -- I call this the Rotten Root -- and this is tied to CIA propaganda for mind control.

So here we are, carbon-based life forms creating silicon-based life forms, and we’re interacting with each other. We’re going to have two different life forms/components of the Earth connecting with each other, and the speed with which we evolve at that point, aside from everything else, is going to be very, very fast – faster than anything we would normally expect. I believe that this will come true in this lifetime…. In fact I’m convinced that there are no Golden Mean rectangles or spirals in existence unless they’re synthetically made. …This is a problem for Mother Nature. Life does not know how to deal with something that has no beginning and no end…. The Golden Mean spiral is the ideal. It’s like God, the Source.335

335 Drunvalo Melchizedek, The Ancient Secret of the Flower of Life, Vol. I (Light Technology Publishing,
1999).

So no -- this is not about the "space" in the Broccoli as the "masculine" Golden Ratio -- that is wrong as quantum chaos math professor Steve Strogatz points out. The Golden Ratio is a "Platonic" form not found in Nature -- Drunvalo Melchizadek then states we need to replace Nature with Golden Ratio technology.

"strictly speaking real things are not inexhaustible -- real objects are only approximately fractal" Steve Strogatz

Also fractals are about space whereas chaos is about time -- I'm talking about time as being primary to space due to the Time-Frequency Uncertainty Principle. Fractals assume a logistic equation -- a "containment" of infinity but this is not found in quantum physics which is the foundation for physics -- not classical commutative symmetric math.

The arch-nemesis of the plan for the Matrix are the land-based ecological cultures that promote the harmony of heaven and earth, based on the infinite Cosmic Mother of Nature. As Prince and Picknett document – the plan is to assimilate those cultures into the religion of techno-spirituality based on apocalypse. Stanford anthropologist Jeremy Narby's book The Cosmic Serpent discusses the importance of these indigenous “shamanic” cultures for Holographic Matrix research. So does Theosophist David Tame's The Secret Power of Music. Although it may not be their intention, this is why Drunvalo Melchizadek has assimilated the Kogi – the only intact pre-Columbian ecological-shaman civilization and why Jose Arguelles has assimilated the Mayan shaman-yogic culture.345

345 A better analysis on Mayan culture is from the son of New Age Guru, former military intelligence agent, Peter Tompkins: Ptolemy Tompkins This Tree Grows Out of Hell: Mesoamerica & the Search for the Magical Body (Living Planet Book, Revised edition, March 4, 2008). Ptolemy also wrote an excellent expose on the behind the- scenes hypocrisy of the New Age movement.

As I stated previously New Age gurus Jose Arguelles and Drunvalo Melchizedek emphasize the same Freemasonic secret between carbon and silicon – the two, carbon and silicon, are switching places in dominance – through an asymmetrical “mirror neuron” transformation. Silicon, as product of the desert, represents the element of fire while carbon, as left-hand directed ecology, represents the element earth. Silicon is utilized through right-hand directed technology created through “mirror neurons” by left-brain directed language!

Athough not by name, the Matrix Plan is also promoted prominently by Drunvalo Melchizedek who states in his first book that the yin/yang ratios as the Fibonacci series of mother nature are not infinite and that the ratios of technological geometry, the Golden Ratio with its “contained infinity,” are actually god and the future of a holographic matrix.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Americanist

I must 'point' out we do not exist as formless - Image. We exist within formlessness - Frontier. The reason you have a 13 step pyramid to the all seeing eye is a near repetition of the golden ratio at the 13th position.

As the book Excursions into Number Theory notes: “For instance, 99/70, the sixth convergent of square root of two, differs from square root of two by .000072; but 13/8, the sixth convergence of the Golden Ratio, differs from the Golden Ratio by .0070, showing an error nearly 100 times as large.” (p. 134)

The Golden Ratio is originally “A:B as B:A + B” but that's not the Freemasonic “equipartitioned” gematria (promoted by fake Pythagorean gematria of Leonard Horowitz and Western Freemasonic science, etc.). Kepler realized that the replacement of “A + B” with “C=A-B” used to solve the Golden Ratio for the quadratic equation is wrong. With C not equaling A + B but now C as A - B then AC does not equal B squared! Again this is the “bait and switch” trick of Archytas by reversing the order, as exposed by Dr. Alan C. Bowen, for the necessary algebraic geometry Babylonian equation.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Americanist

Kepler retained the Pythagorean analysis “in such a way that AC alternately exceeds or falls short of B Squared by unity, so that as the sequence is carried on, B Squared approached indefinitely near in value to AC or A(A-B).” (p. 52 in Studies in Musical Science in the Renaissance 1975, Warburg Institute). When A(A-B) exceeds B Squared the number is Masculine and where it falls short it is Feminine – according to Kepler.

As Karl Popper states: “This means that, as in Kepler, it is resonance – and thus harmony and dissonance – which govern the world.” Popper: Kepler’s Harmony of the World acquired scientific status only with Louis de Broglie and Erwin Schrödinger. In fact, Schrödinger’s wave mechanics takes the transition from geometric radial optics to wave optics and attempts to transpose it to the theory of matter, to the theory of elementary particles. Wave optics, in turn, takes its orientation from musical theory, from the theory of acoustical vibrations and waves, resonance and dissonance. But in this theory Kepler and his doctrine of harmony – Hence Pythagoras in the end – plays a decisive role.635

635 Sir Karl Popper, All life is problem solving (Routledge, 1999), p. 75.

251 Kepler relied on the Golden Ratio music harmonics 5/3 and 8/5 but Kepler was also against the closed solution of the Golden Ratio yet recognized it’s truth as pure geometry

Originally the Golden Ratio was in the form A:B::B:A + B. The same ratio expanding infinitely as the Fibonacci sequence, 1:2::2:3, as with the original Pythagorean Tetrad frequency ratios, 1:2:3:4. This 1:2::2:3 was changed from a sequence into a closed infinite geometric series, as demonstrated by Euclid’s proof (from Eudoxus who was considered a pupil of Archytas). The ratios A:B::B:A + B became the closed form AC/CB = AB/AC and then through algebra the (Golden Ratio plus 1) divided by the Golden Ratio = the Golden Ratio. This closed solution had been from the Pythagorean Tetrad 1:2:3:4 with 1:2::2:3 as the original Golden Ratio extension derived from what had been the noncommutative complementary opposites.251

Noncommutative quantum gravity physicist Shahn Majid also recognizes this fundamental problem in science – what he calls the Hole in the heart of science. “I think we are in the middle [of the Hole] because we built the edifice of physics around ourselves (related to a left-right symmetry).”249 Majid even states that a return to Aristotle's definition of negative infinite as incompleteness (a double negative) is necessary.250 Again as with 2/3 using a “bait and switch” to 3/2 for logarithmic squaring, by reversing the order of the ratios to fit a materialist geometric magnitude system of mass – using 8:5 as the Freemasonic Golden Ratio, instead of 5:8, there was also now the use of negative infinity as the new foundation for the Greek Miracle. So the Freemasonic Golden Ratio was considered to have been solved during the time of Plato – using the secret of Archytas. Originally the Golden Ratio was in the form A:B::B:A + B. The same ratio expanding infinitely as the Fibonacci sequence, 1:2::2:3, as with the original Pythagorean Tetrad frequency ratios, 1:2:3:4. This 1:2::2:3 was changed from a sequence into a closed infinite geometric series, as demonstrated by Euclid’s proof (from Eudoxus who was considered a pupil of Archytas). The ratios A:B::B:A + B became the closed form AC/CB = AB/AC and then through algebra the (Golden Ratio plus 1) divided by the Golden Ratio = the Golden Ratio. This closed solution had been from the Pythagorean Tetrad 1:2:3:4 with 1:2::2:3 as the original Golden Ratio extension derived from what had been the noncommutative complementary opposites.251

So for the Golden Ratio of A:B::B:A-B the algebraic result is A(A-B) equals 2, 3, 10, 24, 65, 168 while B squared equals 1, 4, 9, 25, 64, 169 creating the male-female (complementary opposite) convergence. (“Kepler’s Celestial Music,” in Studies in Musical Science in the Late Renaissance, 1975, Warburg Institute, Oxford University). This also means the Golden Ratio can be presented as the square root of one with an infinite series of adding the square root of one. Again this proof for the Golden Ratio only works by relying on the commutative property of geometric symmetry, originally devised from the noncommutative music ratios “contained” by Archytas through a continued proportion equation joined with the Babylonian algebra.252

The Fibonacci Number Series 1,1,2,3,5,8 with 8:5 as the Minor Sixth music interval and 5:4 as the Major Third music interval is the “vanishing mediator” from music theory so that now the Major Third or 5:4 equals the geometric mean as the cube root of two, from Archytas’ “doubling the cube” proof that creates similar triangles.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Fractals assume a logistic equation -- a "containment" of infinity but this is not found in quantum physics which is the foundation for physics -- not classical commutative symmetric math.

There is a break down of communication here:

A Fractal is a shape or sequence or system that is infinite and contains a copy of itself within itself.

www.maths.surrey.ac.uk...

The reason this works is the fact clockwise and counterclockwise react. We assemble/ reassemble via points... Plus you've seen this before (the torus in Egypt adjacent to another):

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by fulllotusqigong
Secondly this means the Egyptologists are bunk to say the least -- including Graham Hancock, Robert Bauval, etc. Karen Spence disproved their ancient 10,000 BCE civilization scheme for the pyramids

1. There is only a difference of 75 years.
  2. The article says more accurate measurements of pyramid orientations are needed to confirm the theory.

Right the difference is close to mainstream Egyptology -- but Kate Spence completely debunks Robert Bauval and the New Age CIA mind control egyptologists -

Again indirectly the Matrix Plan is also promoted by James Hurtak: “In 1975, despite NASA’s apparent indifference, Hurtak predicted that further finds of similar structures, including a Sphinx-like monument, would be made on Mars and that they would all prove to be connected in a great cosmic blueprint to the Giza monuments in Egypt.”336 Hurtak is the top disciple of Dr. Andrija Puharich.

Some of the figures lurking further back in the shadows also reappear time and time throughout this story, such as the American multimillionaire (and former Navy intelligence officer) Henry Belk, a close associate of Puharich in the 1950s and 1960s…. He is known to have funded James Hurtak…. And according to James Hurtak, via his Academy of Future Sciences, Puharich ‘worked with the US intelligence community.’ By implication this was during the early 1970s when, Hurtak, was also working with him….Unsurprisingly this matches Hurtak’s system: he claims that something has gone wrong with humanity’s ‘programming’ and that, over the thirty-year-period that will end in 2003, the intelligences that rule the universe are coming to repair it by upgrading human intelligence.337 Hurtak's real agenda has been exposed in the article by Carol S. Matthews, “The Master Race and the Family of Light: Conflict, Spiritual Purification and Bio-Political Agendas in JJ Hurtak's 'Book of Knowledge',” – anti-Muslism racism repackaged as the extraterrestrial “dark forces” in the New Age community.338

338 Carol S. Matthews, “The Master Race and the Family of Light: Conflict, Spiritual Purification and Bio-Political"

The building types of Egypt may be divided into three classes - tombs, palaces, and temples. Throughout the history of ancient Egypt, religion led to the development and building of tombs for the dead. In the Old Kingdom, tombs are either of the pyramid or mastaba type. The mastaba was the tomb used for the nobles, as the pyramid was used for the Pharaohs. The mastaba consisted of a mass of stone, flat-topped and with inclined sides that contained funeral chapels and rooms for sacrifice, worship, and offerings. The pyramid was developed from the mastaba type by projecting its sloping sides upward until they met in a point.

The publication of Kate Spence's paper "Egyptian Chronology and the Astronomical Orientation of Pyramids" in Nature magazine has stirred up a hornet's nest in the Orion Correlation debate at a time when it is already fairly agitated. As usual there is a fair bit of obfuscation of the issues going on, so a few explanatory comments may be useful. Firstly, Spence is hardly Robert Bauval and Graham Hancock's favourite person because, along with Ed Krupp, she appeared on the Horizon programme arguing against the Orion Correlation Theory. This she did purely from the perspective that the layout was dictated by practical issues of topography, and this argument is entirely independent of and not at all inconsistent with her new astronomical orientation theory. In any case Bauval, Hancock and their supporters are now expressing outrage that Spence's theory plagiarises work already performed by Bauval himself, and fails to give him any credit. Let us firstly examine the merit or otherwise of these claims.

The Impact of Kate Spence's "Astronomical Orientation of Pyramids" Theory on the "Orion-Giza Correlation" Theory © Ian Lawton 2000

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   

1. I’m still confused about the only supporting it part, in view of your already saying that the actual matrix plan corroborated your discovery. Why did you add the statement "only supporting it"? Please explain.

2. And I'm still confused about your use of the word "conspiracy." You've said it means "the secret of spiral unity," correct? And the title of this thread is using the word in an opposite way than what would be expected on ATS, correct?

O.K. so my masters thesis is based on the idea that music theory secretly governs science because music is the secret origins of mathematics.

So then right after I finish my masters degree I discover the "music logarithmic spiral" as the basis for the Actual Matrix Plan.

So that confirmed my masters thesis. The big error I made in my masters thesis was that I stated the logistic equations of chaos create the Tai-Chi symbol but the logistic equations are symmetric whereas the Tai-Chi symbol is not symmetric. I realized this error because Charles Madden, a physicist and author of a book on music and fractals -- he contacted me about my masters thesis and stated he wanted to publish it as a book. But then he stated he didn't understand what I was saying and that I would have to do a major rewrite of my masters thesis. haha. So as I tried to explain to him what I was writing I then questioned him why he wanted to publish me if he didn't agree with what I was saying. He then stated that actually it was his wife who wanted to have my book published. haha.

Anyway so from studying Charles Madden's work I realized the error I had made in my masters thesis -- and so then I called this the Rotten Root - which was the summary of my intensive qigong training I did based on the research of my masters thesis -- only now it was experiential knowledge from following the book "Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality" in detail and taking the classes from qigong master Chunyi Lin -- getting the qi transmissions and then following a strict non-salt vegan diet and meditating about six hours a day while reading meditation books. So that was my "Rotten Root" research -- summarized here

O.K. so the Actual Matrix Plan supports my research but does so dialectically -- as the opposite extreme. Oliver Reiser was relying on the pilot wave model of de Broglie -- and as I mentioned Ervin Lazlo published the book -- and Jose Arguelles and Ken Wilber were all first published in this Theosophist journal -- so I was trying to contact Ken Wilber since I critiqued him in my masters thesis. So I wanted to see his response but he never responded but his webmaster published my masters thesis online.

O.K. so even quantum physics is the opposite extreme of the actual qigong Pythagorean training which requires silence and a strict diet, etc. Even writing about it online is against the training. haha. But I sit in full lotus at the computer to help compensate. Also I can read energy online -- so I sit in full lotus to reverse the blockages I read -- since holographically when I read a blockage through the pineal gland -- a blockage of someone online -- then it creates a blockage in my own body which I have to reverse by sitting in full lotus. haha.

So that's what the holographic reality deal is about -- it's a very deep level of conspiracy analysis -- that's why I call it "spiral unity" because there's only good, better and best in qigong -- it's based on the foundation of reality as Harmonia -- the Goddess who will never be unveiled - the Emptiness.

So I was doing radical progressive activism since high school and I got arrested half a dozen times protesting while I was in graduate school and I also organized campaigns through volunteer work -- and they got public results -- concrete policy changes like getting the U of MN to join the Workers Rights Consortium to help stop sweatshop labor making sports apparel for the U of MN.

So by this point I've been doing a ton of conspiracy research -- by the standard definition. In fact trineday was going to publish my research on the Actual Matrix Plan -- but it's just too deep when I go into the qigong tantra training. It's just too wild. haha. So the Emptiness is called "determinate reflection" in dialectics -- it means the opposite extremes reverse positions and then there's a fourth conscious reflection of this traumatic reversal -- the king is sacrificed as the conspiracy of spiral unity. Assassination of Paul Wellstone in MN is a good example. O.K. so the Emptiness still harmonizes everything. Conspiracy as "secret breath" means qi or kundalini energy.

The Meaning of Reflection in Hegel's Logic www.marxists.org/reference/archive/hegel/txt/reflect2.htm Analysis of Essence made explicit that negation of immediate being by essence which determinate it as it is, is a movement of reflection. Being as mere ... Book II of Hegel's Science of Logic - Essence www.marxists.org/reference/archive/hegel/works/hl/hlessenc.htm Cognition certainly cannot stop short at manifold determinate being, nor yet at being, pure being; the reflection that immediately forces itself on one is that this ... The sublime object of ideology - Google Books Result books.google.com/books?isbn=0860919714...Slavoj Žižek - 1989 - Art - 240 pages ... of triad which corresponds perfectly to the triad of reflection (positing, external and determinate reflection), to this elementary matrix of the dialectical process.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Onboard2
Hmmm, I don't get the connection between goats, cattle and the pyramid of Giza. I only brought it up, because of your reference to 'cone-shape' being more acoustic in frequency. Obviously, our forefathers knew something or they wouldn't have put it on the dollar bill with the 'ALL' seeing eye.

I know Raiders of the Lost Ark is fantasy.
But, I don't think the Ark was a drum, if it did exist. It was built to very precise specifications with a need for anyone that came near it to wear some kind of covering or get zapped. I think the wings almost touching had something to do with an electrical arc? I don't know much about electricity.

Anyway, back to the subject of sound and octaves. I think the pyramid was not a tomb, but had something to do with energy. It's a major monumental building and there is no other one like it and is based on geometry. It's exactly in the center of earth below the pole so there is never a shadow on any side of the pyramid.

I think the King's Chamber is very interesting.
robertbauval.co.uk...

I don't think that crude stone box was ever a sarcophagus(however it's spelled).

His interest in 'exotic' and marginal Jewish groups throughout the world led him in the 1990s to take an interest in the Judaizing Lemba tribe of southern Africa. A six month journey throughout Africa tracing the origins of the tribe [12] brought him to international attention (and earned him the sobriquet the British Indiana Jones).[13] Later he decided to test Lemba claims of Jewish origin by analyzing their DNA.[14] In recognition of this work he was made corresponding fellow of the Académie Royale des Sciences d’Outre-Mer. One of the treasured traditions of the Lemba concerns a drum, or "ngoma", which they believe they brought from the Middle East centuries ago. The ngoma had a great deal in common with the Biblical Ark of the Covenant as Parfitt noted in his second travel book - Journey to the Vanished City which was awarded the Wingate Prize. Parfitt has observed that Rabbinic sources maintain that there were in fact two Arks of the Covenant - one the ceremonial Ark, covered with gold, which was eventually placed in the Holy of Holies in the Temple, the other the Ark of War, which according to the Biblical account had been carved from wood by Moses and which was a relatively simple affair. Parfitt proposed that the Ark of War may have been taken across the Jordan and citing Islamic sources proposed that it had then moved south, in the possession of Arab tribes, until it reached Yemen, where certain families claimed to have kept it in their possession.[15] The Lemba claim to have brought their ark/ngoma from Arabia at some point in the past. Parfitt suggests that the ngoma was a lineal descendant of the Biblical Ark. Genetic research into the Lemba people shows that some Lemba males and particularly males of the priestly Buba clan who had custody of the ngoma have on the Y chromosome a haplotype - the Cohen Modal haplotype - which is characteristic of Jewish priests known in Hebrew as Cohanim. The remote ancestor of the Cohanim of today and the Buba men was the same individual and as an article in Nature ((1998) [16] of which Parfitt was a co-author shows lived about 3000 years ago.[17] Parfitt believes that the Ark may have been replaced on numerous occasions, when it wore out. He alleges that the final incarnation of the ark/ngoma came to Africa with its priestly guardians and was discovered by Parfitt in 2007. This ngoma was shown by radio carbon dating conducted at Oxford University to hail back to around 1350 AD - perhaps the oldest wooden objects ever discovered in sub-Saharan Africa. According to Lemba oral traditions the original ark/ngoma which they brought from the Middle East was destroyed by fire many hundreds of years ago and was replaced. In March 2008 he published The Lost Ark of the Covenant: Solving the 2,500 Year Old Mystery of the Fabled Biblical Ark , documenting his findings and presented documentary films aired on Channel Four and the History Channel.

O.K. so I mentioned Professor Hugh B. Urban stating that the highest level of French Freemasonry is to sit in full lotus yoga position. I'm stating that this is the real "pyramid power" of ancient city-state tantra empires.

So the Pyramid was based on the mummy astral travel shamanic traveling of the Egyptian royalty -- so the Egyptians also believed in a spirit for the corporeal body and a spirit for astral travel -- just like the Taoists. The Egyptians kept the ratio 2/3 as their most important math ratio -- so I think this is tied to secret music harmonics.

I think the Tibetan levitation of rocks using electrogravitic qigong energy is real -- because the qigong master I took classes from - Chunyi Lin -- he said he levitated up nine feet while he was in full lotus yoga position in deep meditation.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Downloading your brain to a PC? It might be alot closer than you think!oser than you think![/url]

Originally posted by Spiratio
reply to post by reddwhite

little know this but its already been done and implemented several times over... there is even a prevalent matrix which was created to disable the consequences of atomic warfare upon the hyperdimensional augmentation of the cosmos. All the rest are sub matrices/realities.

Another unexpected anomaly is that whenever an alternate virtuality simulation is created the individuals consciousness's are simultaneously superimposed over an actual alternate cosmos of the same events virtualised. Like how some dreams are alternate cosmos's (which can more or less be proven for oneslef esoterically - via lucid dreaming etc..), many dream in full blown colour and sensation and believe they are awake and not dreaming whilst they have entirely different cosmos-memory references uploaded to their slumbering superconscious which desynchronises with the everyday-memory set (in which they slumber).

Not even this technology can be abused indefinatly without there being a consequence which eventually creeps up on those who exploit it. The reason why they are talking about this now is partially because they now know that they have created something that has gotten out of hand and now consequence have them worried about the implications of alternate cosmos matrices which download real-matrix-abusing-criminals into alternate cosmos where they serve sentences.

Another VR based thread: Esoterics & personal expeirnces which lead to them etc.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Americanist

See Fractal is from Western math -- so it relies on logarithms -- irrational geometry.

A nice geometry design in Egypt is not based on Western math so it's not a "fractal."

Just as Nature is not a fractal -- as I just posted the Steve Strogatz vid -- so just watch that for further details.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Right - so the issue is who is in control -- the machines or humans.

Consider how fast everyone has a cell phone -- even though they cause brain cancer!!

Or just the Wifi spreading everywhere even though microwaves -- by frequency (not amplitude) -- cause cancer.

So the logarithmic mentality assumes that low power microwaves are no problem but it's been proven that it's not the amplitude power but the frequency of the energy that is the intensity causing biological mutations.

That frequency analysis is not considered even though the WHO has warned against Wifi -- and also this new "smart meter" system for home utilities.

So now everyone has to have a cell phone or they're not considered "human." -- I never got a cell phone. But I used to do a lot of Earth First! activism and then the other Earth First! activists all got cell phones! I was shocked -- but that is how deep the mind control is. So then the RNC -- republican convention -- came to Saint Paul and so then the activists were tracked - -by their cell phones! haha.

So people think cell phones and the internet cause a new "global brain" that empowers humans to solve problems. While this is true on one level -- it means increasingly that the machines are in control -- not humans.

Steve Strogatz details this -- how his line of math -- quantum chaos -- fractals and complexity -- means that the computers control the math -- not humans. The math is from iterations that can not be predicted so there can not be a rational analysis of the logic of the math. So the machines are in control

The Actual Matrix Plan means that the human brain makes the ultimate quantum computer -- so people living in cities and bigger population is good since it means more quantum computer powering for the new Global Matrix brain -- so there's Wifi and cell phone towers every where.

People think you're subhuman if you don't have a cell phone -- so that's how the mind control works. Next level is to think getting microchipped is "cool" and a good thing for various reasons -- health, safety, better shopping or whatever -- being a better consumer, etc. faster government transactions.

So now prisoners are getting chipped with wrist bands and now people on food stamps are to be biometric -- having finger scanning and chips, etc.

Passports are chipped and drivers licensed.

So with the increase of nanotechnology there's also an increase in nanosilica biochips -- and the brain uses silica and so there is an integration.

I say in the book [I of the Vortex: From Neurons to Self (2002)] we have an exoskeleton when we talk about the brain. The rest, the muscles are out and so on, so ok. If a) the brain were to, if the cranium were to be transparent, we could see the activity of the brain, instead of looking at people’s faces, you would look at people’s brains and say don’t think that. You could see the patterns and say no, no, don’t take it like that. The same thing happens when somebody tells you that they’re not agreeing with you. Imagine that in addition to doing like that, you could say well what if I actually communicate with you directly so we don’t have to go through all this blabbering or this talking and I’ll tell you exactly how I feel. How could I do it in principle? Well I could go directly to the brain. The problem is, oh my god, but you have to then penetrate this bone. So thinking about how could we do it, is well, the brain is full of holes, don’t make any new ones. And what are the holes I’m thinking about? The vascular system. So imagine. The blood vessels, right. Imagine yourself becoming very small in this beautiful whole film- science fiction, into the vessels and you go into the brain. Where can you go? Anywhere. The brain is completely vascularized. It’s full of these vessels and they occur every 15 microns, it’s a 3-dimensional scaffolding that goes everywhere. And then the question is, don’t go to the brain through the outside, go to the brain through the inside. Why not put a wire up to anywhere you want in the brain and try to record or stimulate or both. But it has to be a very thin wire because you don’t want it to bother circulation. It has to be of such material that it’s not recognized by the body as being there. Can Can this be done? The answer is yeah, there are ways to protect the wire….487 According to the book Nanotechnology and Homeland Security (2004) by the top leaders in nanotechnology – the goal is to have our bloodstream reconfigure itself after the ionosphere sends a message to nanochips in our bodies that a biowarfare attack has occurred somewhere on Earth.

487 Roger Bingham, “The Science Studio with Rodolfo Llinás,” The Science Network. April 17, 2007.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Great thread! I just discovered it a few hours ago and haven't read through it completely yet. With that said, did anyone else reading this think about the strange noise being heard around the world? Perhaps, the noise ties into this theory somehow?

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aethra

Great thread! I just discovered it a few hours ago and haven't read through it completely yet. With that said, did anyone else reading this think about the strange noise being heard around the world? Perhaps, the noise ties into this theory somehow?

Yeah we discussed this -- a computer electrical engineer recorded it and did a frequency analysis that I posted - it's a youtube vid -- and then he tried to replicate it but couldn't do so. Then I posted how it's very common for natural noise to be modeled as a chaotic signal called 1/f noise -- and this is nonlinear so it can also be connected to paranormal phenomenon.

In history there have been "strange sounds" in the skies linked to paranormal phenomenon as Charles Fort recorded.

But the electrical computer engineer dude also discovered that "a lot" of the recent strange sounds in the sky were hoaxed by just replicating exactly one of the original youtube recordings.

So I think the recent "strange sounds in the sky" meme is over-rated although it's a real phenomenon.

Enjoy the thread -- it's pretty long now. haha.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   

The issue of control is an illusion... TPTB are not human and nor are they machine but a disconcerted effect of the two in their struggle to asert dominance... this is why its destined to frizzle out. Even the machines are sentient in as much that they are controled by consciousness which has in past been living humans. But it becomes a complex and hive mind of the individuals of like intent. And it is subject to fear of the light...the real light... as much as those who are human and serve it are. Shine your divine light it will override any frequencies that it proliferates and as this occurs it will begin to reprogram the matrix. one step at a time. All the machines are receptive to this light "virus" becasue they are silica... two can play at the same game.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   

As Ramana Maharshi says there is no evolution and there is no material universe.

The real conspiracy is pure consciousness is completely impersonal -- no individual spirits of anything.

Yes there is transformation of Nature into humans into machine and there is the cycling of the elements but that is not the real conspiracy of consciousness.

The real consciousness conspiracy is that the Cosmic Mother will never be unveiled -- that there is an infinite process of transformation but the only thing that remains unchanged is impersonal formless consciousness as the Emptiness -- it can not be seen.

So only by listening -- what's called Mouna Samadhi -- samadhi of silence -- do we engage or resonate with our true origin as the Emptiness that creates energymass and spacetime.

So modern humans are a "vanishing mediator" -- 90% of human history was right brain dominant in harmony with left handed carbon-based molecules of ecology.

Civilization starting 10,000 BCE -- in a "symbolic revolution" to "contain infinity" through left-brain dominant and right-hand dominant geometry -- this modern human consciousness is against ecology and for the machines and the machine take over is inherent to the logarithmic mathematics.

So that is the Actual Matrix Plan based on the "music logarithmic spiral" -- if people want to go against it then they need to embrace the 90% of human history that has been hidden -- the Bushmen trance music culture that became the secret societies of Taoism and Tantra yoga -- this was a peaceful culture of trance love music healing energy.

The trance music goes into the Emptiness as Harmonia -- and thereby unites with its origin of pure consciousness -- otherwise the conspiracy will continue from the mathematics and left-brain dominant human language.

Professor Chris Knight was working on his new book called the Human Conspiracy about the origin of human language from the female group synchronization with the lunar cycle and menstruation -- and so the secret is that the female lunar energy is the electrochemical power of humanity called N/om by the Bushmen but left-brain dominant language cuts us off from this secret origin.

Only by humans uniting with the lunar love energy and building up the electrochemical energy is it possible to harmonize with the solar electromagnetic energy as the spirit shen energy to then go back to our origin of the formless awareness as the Cosmic Mother -- what's called Nirvikalpa Samadhi in yoga -- it's the right side of the heart. That is the hole that goes to the origin of the Universe as pure consciousness.

So even travelling through all the astral realms is not this formless origin -- only the origin is real and that is the real conspiracy. Even reincarnation or rebirth as transformation of matter is not real because it's not permanent -- only the formless consciousness that can not be seen in permanent. The light of the spirit realm is the "breath" of God but it is not the formless female awareness that creates the breath of God.

None of the transformations find true peace because they are not the origin as formless consciousness -- only the truth of eternal silence as listening creates true eternal liberation as peace.

So the conspiracy of consciousness is that it is neither Machine, nor human, nor Nature -- it can not be seen -- it can only be listened to -- in silence -- for ever. That process of listening then creates everything but the listening itself is Harmonia -- the three in one of love-health-spirit.

This is the paradox -- just like the Time-Frequency Uncertainty -- we can never know the proper frequency nor the proper time together -- the truth is inherently unknown.

Once we accept this inherent mystery then we can practice the resonance as mystery itself.

No One is listening. That is the practice of real music as the portal or gateway to consciousness -- not machine, not human, not Nature - no One is listening.

top topics

<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join