It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Devil's Chord: The conspiracy to open the portal of consciousness and mystery of the octave

page: 37
<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by fulllotusqigong
reply to post by rwfresh

Yeah go back in the thread and I posted her vids. haha.

So what happened to Macrosonix? My take on it is that they figured out consonant ratios were the secret with a "horn cone" or tetrahedon pyramid power -- and this is so against mainstream science relying on incommensurate or irrational harmonics....so the technology was too against the mainstream.

It was dissonant with the mainstream? The mainstream wasn't feeling it's vibes?

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by fulllotusqigong

OP, do you think the Pyramid of Giza was built with the intention of sound frequency? Noone knows exactly what was contained within the pyramid orginally, unless they consider Sitchen's writings. We know it wasn't a tomb, so it must have had a purpose. In his book "Wars of God and Men" the pyramid had 27 crystals placed at intervals and each one named. I think the pyramid was also surrounded by water.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Onboard2

OP, do you think the Pyramid of Giza was built with the intention of sound frequency? Noone knows exactly what was contained within the pyramid orginally, unless they consider Sitchen's writings. We know it wasn't a tomb, so it must have had a purpose. In his book "Wars of God and Men" the pyramid had 27 crystals placed at intervals and each one named. I think the pyramid was also surrounded by water.

O.K. first of all Egyptology is funded by the CIA-funded SRI -- and the synarchist movement -- which is fascism plus anarchism -- as Freemasonry -- this is exposed by Prince and Picknett's several books.

Secondly this means the Egyptologists are bunk to say the least -- including Graham Hancock, Robert Bauval, etc. Karen Spence disproved their ancient 10,000 BCE civilization scheme for the pyramids --

So there was a star alignment -- I don't think the pyramids were power plants like Dunn suggests. Certainly there was more water because the Solar Dynasty priests created the desertification of Egypt.

All this worship of the pyramids is a false lead in my opinion -- would people worship our current corporate-state elite relying on mass ritual sacrifice? I hope not. Of course a lot of people can't see behind the little dopamine rush they get from the win-lose dynamics of society. haha.

In other words the real problem is mind control - on a deep level. I mean I'm watching -- what is it Raiders of the Lost Ark -- constantly on cable -- it's just E.t. fascist synarchist propaganda. Sitchin is total b.s. and tied to illuminati mind control connections through the Papal attempt to baptise aliens, etc. As I already posted:

Schwaller de Lubicz, the Godfather of Egyptology (Graham Hancock, etc.), a subject key to Puharich’s Council of Nine and the Freemasonic “music logarithmic spiral,” was also a leader in the synarchist movement. “One of Schwaller de Lubicz's 'Watchers' was Vivien Postel du Mas, the man who wrote the Synarchist Pact of the 1930s. Through du Mas, Schwaller de Lubicz had a particular influence on Hitler's Deputy, the tormented and complex Rudolf Hess.”332 As Prince and Picknett note the S.R.I., tied to the CIA and Freemasonry, was a main funder of Egyptology.

David Wilcock follows the Actual Matrix Plan theosophist New Age fascist agenda in great detail – he promotes Zacharia Sitchin511; Egyptology as Freemasonry; Christianity as Shamanic 2012; underground military tunnels as the alchemical means for the apocalyptic spiritual transformation while the aliens, via the Van Allen belt, are the heaven-earth black hole reversal of humans. This is seemingly straight from Oliver Reiser, the basis for Arguelles, Drunvalo Melchizadek, etc. Now even Trineday's Peter Levenda is revealing that the assassination of JFK was linked to NASA Nazis and the ufo alien illuminati.

This is Wilcock's reliance on Universal Mind as the unthinkable of reality. This is why Richard Hoaglund of NASA-Freemason-Mars-Egyptology-Coasttocoast-science advisor- Stargate Conspiracy fame states that the only thing he disagrees with Wilcock about is Wilcock's reliance on sources – on people. Hoaglund ups the ante by relying supposedly solely on “science” – on the Popperian Method (Karl Popper's proof by contradiction science method going back to Archtyas) – Hoaglund relies on technology to give us the answer. And so it is quantum chaos.

This isn't some fringe new age Coasttocoast abovetopsecret cult -- it's mainstream science as Freemasonry --

586 Patrick Symmes, “History in the Remaking: A temple complex in Turkey that predates even the pyramids is rewriting the story of human evolution.” Newsweek, February 19, 2010.

First there was an increase in hunting on the wild animals, using more control factors and pressure and finally leading to domestication of goats. “The introduction of goats, then, represents an accelerating damage to the local environments of the permanent settlements in the southern Levant...” Then the increased population was housed in lime plaster because it is more impervious to water. Lime plaster, though, requires burning the limestone at a very high temperature, thereby requiring greater destruction of the local forests, which then led to further wild animal collapse and finally water degradation and erosion. By the beginning of the sixth millennium the local population had collapsed and was forced to rely on water springs and also on seasonal vegetation in the steppes of higher elevation. This switch to herding the domesticated goats did not support as high as population as the previous agriculture-based communities.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Onboard2

Before the middle of the 7th millennium bc, goats dominated the animal bones by far, yet only two figurines from the MPPNB have been ascribable to goats (based on the characteristic spine behind the horns); instead, the overwhelming proportion of the clay representations are of cattle, a species that evidently was still wild at the time, and a type of animal whose fierceness was perhaps responsible in part for the relatively few cattle bones in the faunal inventory. But perhaps it is simply an expression of the old rubric that “familiarity breeds contempt” in the case of under-representation of goat figurines, while the sheer size and ferocity of the aurochs contributed to the fascination in the minds of the people, and that the figurines were a part of a “cattle cult” (e.g., McAdam in Rollefson et al. 1985: 87-88) that preceded the celebrated shrines at Çatal Hüyük in Anatolia (Mellaart 1967: Figs. 39-42) by a thousand years.588

588 Gary O. Rollefson and Zeidan Kafafi, “'Ain Ghazal Excavation Reports,” University of Texas-Austin, 2010.

In line with the Freemasonic Solar Dynasty conspiracy lineage, CalTech math professor Eric Temple Bell wrote that infinity can be contained in Platonic geometry and that the best example is the Great Pyramid of Egypt!

“The sun is sick” is a phrase taken from the Turkana, a Nilotic East African tribe who practice an early form of animal domestication. The undigested food from the animal entrails must be sprinkled on newly killed goats whenever there is a lunar eclipse of the sun. This ritual sacrifice is called “atona” and maybe one of the earliest forms of organized religion. The shamanic music of the Turkana is similar to the Khoisan San healing, with the men stomping around in a circle and the women in a circle surrounding the men. The Khoisan culture, going back 100,000 years, has been traced to have close genetic connections with the Ethiopians as well. The play on words and meaning by the Turkana is that when there is an eclipse of the sun by the moon then a goat must be sacrificed in order to protect the son from the all encompassing power of Nature – making Nature therefore “evil” as in the eves or eve – the literally containment or squaring of Nature. As was explained in the last chapter on science as Freemasonic mass ritual sacrifice – religion came before agriculture – the concept of rectlinear sacred geometry was an attempt to “contain” the formless infinity of Nature – power that linked the electrochemical energy of the female lunar cycle with the formless awareness that is the source of the electromagnetic solar power.

O.K. so indeed there was megalith organized religion before the building of the pyramids but this then led to organized agriculture creating mass ecological destruction and the growth of domesticated animal pastoral cultures. So the pyramid building is nothing to idealize -- it was just like today -- a highly stratified culture -- sure there were tantric magical rituals between the kings and queens, etc. but still not on the level of the Bushmen trance healing abilities.

This whole techno-fetish of the New Age on some sort of power gadget like crystals is bunk -- sure power can be charged into machines like what John Keely apparently did for levitation and disintegration -- but mainly these were shamanic cultures relying on size -- people power and huge stones.

For example the Ark of Covenant was most likely a trance drum - not some New Age power box of gadgets as is portrayed in Raiders of the Lost Ark or whatever. haha.

“Several heavily redacted CIA documents reveal a keen interest in the Ark of the Covenant, Solomon's Temple, and 'the peculiar apparatus witnessed by Ezekiel'.”315

316 Jamie Havican, interview with Lynn Picknett and Clive Prince, The Stench of Truth podcast, July 4th, 2011.

Alchemy did come from Ethiopia and originally is from the Bushmen culture -- and from Ethiopia alchemy went into Western Asia and China and the West -- by the time it got to the West it was watered down to nothing. The real alchemy is not "external" alchemy but instead internal alchemy.

Reality is holographic -- so there's no need for external sources of power as consciousness is neither external nor internal -- consciousness is nondual. We exist within consciousness and we always already are consciousness.

edit on 3-3-2012 by fulllotusqigong because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Secondly this means the Egyptologists are bunk to say the least -- including Graham Hancock, Robert Bauval, etc. Karen Spence disproved their ancient 10,000 BCE civilization scheme for the pyramids

1. There is only a difference of 75 years.
  2. The article says more accurate measurements of pyramid orientations are needed to confirm the theory.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 05:46 AM
link   

As I already posted:

Schwaller de Lubicz . . .

You're quoting:

There's a book about this with 725 scholarly footnotes that gives more details - free download.The Alchemy of Rainbow Heart Music: How Paranormal Sonofusion Subverts the Matrix Conspiracy

from your OP, correct?

And the author of the book in question, Moose Dung, M.A., is you, correct?

(I'm posting this for newcomers who might be confused.)

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Then I discovered the Actual Matrix Plan conspiracy based on the same conspiracy -- corroborating my discovery -- only supporting it. The Actual Matrix Conspiracy

1. I’m still confused about the only supporting it part, in view of your already saying that the actual matrix plan corroborated your discovery. Why did you add the statement "only supporting it"? Please explain.

2. And I'm still confused about your use of the word "conspiracy." You've said it means "the secret of spiral unity," correct? And the title of this thread is using the word in an opposite way than what would be expected on ATS, correct?

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Then I discovered the Actual Matrix Plan conspiracy based on the same conspiracy -- corroborating my discovery -- only supporting it.
The Actual Matrix Conspiracy

I am reading the above from start to finish for the first time.

I am astounded by the following, from “6)”:

Dr. Reiser explictly describes the evolution of the Matrix by stating that the Earth is an egg and in the egg is an embryo. The embryo feeds off the humans, animals and plants, as the ectoderm and entoderm of the egg, in order to create the new World Mother or the Matrix, the Sub-Stance or Psi-Plasma of Nondualism. Again unfortunately, according to this plan, most of humanity and the environment are seen as necessary costs to developing the next level of evolution.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mary Rose
Originally posted by fulllotusqigong The Actual Matrix Conspiracy

From "7)":

Dr. Puharich was the main promoter of an elite nondualist secret society based on the Council of Nine -- a higher dimensional ennead that are considered to be aspects of the Nondual God and to be sources of higher intelligence. This Council of Nine is traced back to ancient India and ancient Egypt (see Prince and Picknett's "The Stargate Conspiracy" . . .

Do you agree with the following Book Description from amazon.com for The Stargate Conspiracy?

In recent years, alternative historians have gained remarkable insight into the mysteries of ancient Egypt-but according to Lynn Picknett and Clive Prince, their discoveries tie into a dangerous conspiracy nearly fifty years in the making.

At the center of this conspiracy is a group of respected, powerful individuals who believe that the ancient Egyptian gods are real extraterrestrials who will soon return to earth. The conspirators have intimate and exclusive knowledge of this momentous second coming-but they insist on keeping it to themselves. In this riveting, well-researched book, Picknett and Price reveal what this conspiracy means for the rest of mankind-and expose the insidious motivations of the individuals and organizations behind it...

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   

In this riveting, well-researched book, Picknett and Price reveal what this conspiracy means for the rest of mankind-and expose the insidious motivations of the individuals and organizations behind it...

I had never heard of Lynn Picknett and Clive Prince before. From picknettprince.com:

Who is familiar with their work?

edit on 03/04/12 by Mary Rose because: Correct the quote

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   

From "7)":

Dr. Puharich was the main promoter of an elite nondualist secret society based on the Council of Nine -- a higher dimensional ennead that are considered to be aspects of the Nondual God and to be sources of higher intelligence. This Council of Nine is traced back to ancient India and ancient Egypt (see . . . and Jacque Bergier's "Morning of the Magicians")

You're talking about the book co-authored by Louis Pauwels?

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Hmmm, I don't get the connection between goats, cattle and the pyramid of Giza. I only brought it up, because of your reference to 'cone-shape' being more acoustic in frequency. Obviously, our forefathers knew something or they wouldn't have put it on the dollar bill with the 'ALL' seeing eye.

I know Raiders of the Lost Ark is fantasy.
But, I don't think the Ark was a drum, if it did exist. It was built to very precise specifications with a need for anyone that came near it to wear some kind of covering or get zapped. I think the wings almost touching had something to do with an electrical arc? I don't know much about electricity.

Anyway, back to the subject of sound and octaves. I think the pyramid was not a tomb, but had something to do with energy. It's a major monumental building and there is no other one like it and is based on geometry. It's exactly in the center of earth below the pole so there is never a shadow on any side of the pyramid.

I think the King's Chamber is very interesting.
robertbauval.co.uk...

I don't think that crude stone box was ever a sarcophagus(however it's spelled).

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   

From "8)":

In several essays in prominent academic journals, Seidenberg states that the concept of incommensurability or paradox of the infinite, was established worldwide through human sacrifice altar rituals that maintained creation through the cosmic separation of heaven and earth.

I don't have the slightest idea what you're talking about there. What human sacrifice?

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   

O.K so Lissajous Figures are the same as Chaldni harmonics -- rational number harmonics

Wow! This is profound:

Jenny noticed that when the vowels of the ancient languages of Hebrew and Sanskrit were pronounced, the sand took the shape of the written symbols for these vowels, while our modern languages, on the other hand, did not generate the same result!

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   

O.K so Lissajous Figures are the same as Chaldni harmonics -- rational number harmonics

Wow! This is profound:

Jenny noticed that when the vowels of the ancient languages of Hebrew and Sanskrit were pronounced, the sand took the shape of the written symbols for these vowels, while our modern languages, on the other hand, did not generate the same result!

Is there a video displaying this effect?

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Starchild23

The blogger didn't include one. That would be cool to see. I did a search on YouTube but didn't come up with anything.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   

From "7)":

Dr. Puharich was the main promoter of an elite nondualist secret society based on the Council of Nine -- a higher dimensional ennead that are considered to be aspects of the Nondual God and to be sources of higher intelligence. This Council of Nine is traced back to ancient India and ancient Egypt (see Prince and Picknett's "The Stargate Conspiracy" . . .

Do you agree with the following Book Description from amazon.com for The Stargate Conspiracy?

In recent years, alternative historians have gained remarkable insight into the mysteries of ancient Egypt-but according to Lynn Picknett and Clive Prince, their discoveries tie into a dangerous conspiracy nearly fifty years in the making.

At the center of this conspiracy is a group of respected, powerful individuals who believe that the ancient Egyptian gods are real extraterrestrials who will soon return to earth. The conspirators have intimate and exclusive knowledge of this momentous second coming-but they insist on keeping it to themselves. In this riveting, well-researched book, Picknett and Price reveal what this conspiracy means for the rest of mankind-and expose the insidious motivations of the individuals and organizations behind it...

Hi Mary Rose, I really appreciate your posts in my thread and I love your posts here.

I have this book, I highly recommend it. Puharich is central to a lot of things. Yes he was tied to to the council of nine and that book weaves all the ties together nicely... what it also does is gives some clues into the black remote viewing program behind the documented remote viewing program at SRI (Stanford University).

MK ULTRA used children to remote view, astral project, and kill.

The lie is different at every level.
-The US has no psychic program covers
-The New Earth battalion covers
-Remote Viewing program covers
-MK ULTRA covers or co-mingles with
-An organization with no name, no country that uses tech/spirituality that most would never believe.

The Men Who Stare At Goats is fiction, but it does have some real history mixed in. And at one point they are exposing the New Earth Batalion, the remote viewing program and then hint at the MK ULTRA program in ONE scene where they refer to it as "the dark side"

It is explained somewhat in this video from minutes 7:45-11:32

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Starchild23

There is also a phenomena known as the flame letters in the tent, this is where the Hebrew letters have been shown to be shadow projections of the ratio of phi when light is shone through at various angles of a transparent Tetrahedron (I assume the vertices and points are less transparent so to create the effect)

The Book Genesis

Maybe one of the least understood books of the ancient past is the book Genesis, the first book of the Holy Bible. In the last two decades scholars have discovered that this book encodes hidden knowledge that must have been put into it deliberately. Only now at the turn of the second millennium have we reached a level of scientific understanding that allows us to grasp the hidden knowledge in this book.

The biggest secret of creation is hidden in the first sentence of Genesis. In the original Hebrew version of the Bible, Genesis starts with the word
Be-resjiet meaning ‘at first’ or ‘in principle’. It has been translated in modern versions of the Bible into ‘in the beginning’.

Everyone knows the starting phrase of Genesis however few know that the whole essence of creation was put into that first word. We now know thanks to Stan Tenen’s work into the origin and nature of the Hebrew alphabet and Daniel Winter’s additional research into the significance of the Golden Mean spiral, that the sacred Hebrew alphabet was designed with a clear intention to convey the very essence of creation and to teach later generations what the Be-resjiet,the principle of creation really is.

Independently Stan Tenen and Daniel Winter noticed that the characters of the Hebrew alphabet are projections of a ‘special form’ on the faces of a tetrahedron seen from different angles! However it was Daniel Winter who pointed out that this ‘special form’ is actually the Golden Mean or Phi spiral.

The Phi spiral describes the surface of the torus, the basic element of matter. Now if we put the Phi spiral inside a tetrahedron and then slowly revolve it around a pivot axis, and shine a light from behind the Phi spiral, all of the Hebrew characters will show up as the shadows on the inside face of the tetrahedron. Hence, the characters of the Hebrew alphabet are the projections of a Golden Mean spiral.

Stan Tenen called the ‘special form’ in the tetrahedron ‘the flame letter in the tent’.

Flame letter in the tent and the first verse of Genesis.
(Courtesy of Dan Winter, www.soulinvitation.com)

Now isn’t this amazing, the authors of Genesis quite deliberately wanted to convey this knowledge to future generations. All that was required was that we needed to evolve to a level of scientific understanding and sooner or later the significance of the scripture would be revealed. But what does it mean?
(1)

According to Daniel Winter, the angles needed to project the Phi spiral onto the face of the tetrahedron and create the Hebrew alphabet, are the same angles we need to rotate the doughnut torus such that they can be nested into each other according to the symmetry of the Platonic solids. This is exactly the recipe for constructing matter from torus shapes as described in the chapter 6 ‘Ether Vibrations’, paragraph ‘Implosion Physics’!

Even more remarkable is the fact that when the actual Hebrew character is pronounced out loud, it will take on the shape of the character. Both Stan Tenen and Dr. Hans Jenny (Cymatics) independently indicated this fact. Hans Jenny recorded the vocal expression of the letter on a plate of sand. The vibrations in the voice pronouncing the Hebrew letter caused the sand grains to take on the actual shape of the Hebrew character!

Obviously this hi-tech knowledge has been deliberately preserved in the Bible for future generations to discover. The Hebrew alphabet is a manual for creating matter; it is a sacred language that has been intentionally designed... Source: www.soulsofdistortion.nl...

Now interestingly... given the dynamics of the star tetrahedron we could deduce that the hebrew letters are one side of a dualistic interpretation of them. What does this mean, it means as they stand they'er only half of the picture... the linear half.

When the bible was written it was written in a time when common men and women could barley comprehend algebra...let alone the concept of a toroid with vortexes.

Phi is one aspect of infinity and it relates to quantified infinity (form). The other is formless infinity nous...

See this thread form more on nous esoteric/exoteric science: www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 4-3-2012 by Spiratio because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   
edit on 4-3-2012 by Spiratio because: double post

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Spiratio

Dan Winter misrepresents Victor Schauberger when Dan Winter sells his water implosion gadgets based on Schauberger's insights -- yet Schauberger was against irrational numbers!!

The gematria scheme is not real magic because it's symmetric logic -- as I've shown -- just go back in the thread. Gematria was not the original Hebrew lunar matrifocal magic -- so promoting symmetric gemetria is promoting antisemitism.

Dan Winter is also involved with promoting the Golden Ratio as a means to replace carbon-based ecology with silicon-artificial life - the Matrix. Why? Because Drunavlo Melchizadek explicitly states that the Golden Ratio is not found in Nature but the Golden Ratio improves Nature to replace Nature with silicon and silica-based life.

Dan Winter, who got into trouble for plagiarising Stan's work and had his website confiscated by court order. On 1998-07-28 Dan apparently signed this Corrective Notice which includes the statement: I regret that others have been misled by my false claims, and I strongly encourage Mr. Vincent Bridges my publisher, and Drunvalo Melchizadek, a/k/a/ Bernard Perona d/b/a Flower of Life, Inc., and all others who have repeated my false and hurtful reports, to stop doing so. Read more: www.newagefraud.org...

Prince and Picknett's book The Stargate Conspiracy exposes the James Hurtak and Drunvalo Melchizadek connections to CIA mind control scientist Dr. Andrija Puharich and the CIA-funded SRI promotion of New Age Egyptology Freemasonry as mass ritual sacrifice.

People have been brainwashed by the New Age propaganda of Dan Winter -- the Golden Ratio is just 1 plus 1 divided by 1 infinitely -- so it is the foundation of math and is found everywhere in Western math. There is nothing special about the Golden Ratio except that it is the secret basis for why science is a Freemasonic religion based on mass ritual sacrifice.

As I have shown the Golden Ratio used to be not solved as a closed quadratic equation -- Kepler was against the closed form solution of the Golden Ratio because it cuts of the secret of the Female number -- the female formless awareness that is the source of the number One.

top topics

<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join