It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Devil's Chord: The conspiracy to open the portal of consciousness and mystery of the octave

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Astyanax
or seen black triangles over your backyard that move in defiance of 'propulsion lift dynamics'.

edit on 15/2/12 by Astyanax because: of another thing.

You can read the Conspiracy of Life excerpt on Amazon.com -- but I read it in the University library when the book was newly arrived.

It's used in the dialectical sense that breath also refers to spirit and Schelling uses it as "Unity and Conspiracy" so that there is a simultaneous or dialectical inhaling and exhaling of spirit --

For Schelling the way into the circular movement of the conspiracy is always what is most necessary and most difficult.

So if something is based on opposites -- breathing in and out -- with a dual meaning -- breath and spirit -- that means life and death merge in their opposites as a circular movement in time of opposites or a spiral unity.

We are no more in nature then we are in time. Our life belongs to the conspiracy of nature, to the conspiracy of life itself. For seen in the right way everything is alive for Schelling.

That is the spiral unity conspiracy.

the triadic presentation of subject and object, that is that they are never resolved into a logical identity but are held together in the disequilibrium of the conspiracy.

edit on 15-2-2012 by fulllotusqigong because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mary Rose

Originally posted by ThoughtForms
Hi mary, I know u from previous incarnations, yup apparently fulllotusqigong is drew . . .

When I posted, I had not figured that out.

But after I posted, I did put two and two together, but not without raising more questions. I had thought fulllotusqigong was female after reading of taking music composition at Smith College, a women's college, but then I saw that Drew Hempel is male because an interview posted on martialdevelopment. com refers to a "he."

Also, the .pdf "The Alchemy of Rainbow Heart Music ... ," the book linked with 725 scholarly footnotes, in which fulllotusqigong talks about chapter two, saying, "I go into great detail about this," there is another name: Moose Dung. I take it this is a pseudonym or pen name? Why? (LOL I thought it was a legitimate Asian name, too.)

edit on 02/14/12 by Mary Rose because: Punctuation

It's a translation of an Ojibwe name from northern Minnesota. "Moose Dung."

So the first chapter of my book is about the German genocidal colonization of Minnesota and how this relates to the conspiracy of consciousness regarding Western civilization and nonwestern shamanism.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by rwfresh
Hi qi, i have been reading this thread for the last few days. I was wondering if you could summarize, the main ideas/discoveries as they relate directly to the OP. With all the different ideas being explored here i think i am missing the main point.. or rather.. it's escaped me. I am genuinely interested!

“One text of the Prapanchasara Tantra says that the Parabindu divides into two parts, of which the right is Bindu, the male, Purusha or Ham, and the left Visarga the female, Prakriti or Sah, making the combined Hamsah. Hamsah is the union of Prakriti and Purusha and the universe is Hamsah” – The Garland of Letters, Sir John Woodroffe In Tantrika, a host of correspondences are made with the three Bindus; e.g., Moon, Fire, and Sun; Iccha, Jnana, and Kriya; Vama, Jyestha, and Raudri; Brahma, Vishnu, and Rudra. The three Bindus constitute symbolically the points of a triangle. “The consolidating point the yoni is the bindu within the triangle“. It is the Iccha (desire), Jnana (knowledge) and Kriya (action) of the universal Being, represented by Moon, Fire and Sun that are responsible for world creation. The Sun is technically spoken of as Kama, and the Moon and Fire together as Kala. So, the great triangle is Kamakala. The Sun, Moon and Fire which are responsible for world creation, has an important relation to our creation. Between the Sun, Moon, and Fire they form a triangle, Sun at the right nipple, the Moon in the left nipple and Fire at the Navel. The are 43 such triangles, of which with Para-Tan, as a way to attain freedom from bondage of the world while still living in it, by using 9 of the 43 triangles.

So the basic truth is this "three in one" secret of complementary opposites resonating eternally

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by fulllotusqigong

What do you mean "exotic"?

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mary Rose

What do you mean "exotic"?

It's a joke. I'm not "exotic" as what people typical call "Asian females" -- but I'm "exotic" as a German-Swedish Minnesotan -- say if I traveled to the most traditional Berber village in Morocco which I did in 1997. haha.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 02:11 AM
link   

He was a doctor of medicine who apparently had some connections with clandestine agencies of the US government.'

Puharich’s final book continued this Actual Matrix Plan as the Psi-Plasma Vortex: “Since about 63% of the human body also consists of hydrogen atoms we can look for a resonance between its protonic magnetic spin and precession systems and the protonic ELF matrix of the cosmos as a whole.”318 Reiser says the “Cosmic Lens is the Eye of God.” (CH & WU, p. 180) based on The Twelve Tone Temple (p. 212) that is The Rebuilding of Solomon's Temple (p. 131). Reiser describes this religion further: “a rich assortment of forces for Cosmon to work with as He plays His logarithmic spirals of music upon the galaxy, the solar system, the Helium Psychophere and Man.” (CH & WU, p. 184)

CIA mind control scientist Dr. Andrija Puharich also considers the music logarithmic or equal-tempered scale to be the secret for free energy technology: Within this octave, the dispersion pattern was found to correspond to small peaks which closely mimicked the equal-tempered scale….It is assumed that this dispersion is the result of phonon vibrations between the four vertices of the tetrahedron water molecule….The phonon mechanism is the direct cause for stimulating photon emission. (Elf Magnetic Model of Matter and Mind)

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 02:15 AM
link   

and there is no such thing as 'magnetic momentum'. I can go on repeating the truth for as long as you go on spinning this yarn. It's up to you.

Phys. Rev. B 75, 014428 (2007) [8 pages] Magnetic momentum density, Fermi surface, and directional magnetic Compton profiles in LaSr2Mn2O7 and La1.2Sr1.8Mn2O7

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by fulllotusqigong

Originally posted by UncleV

The question of the natural overtones of the harmonic series versus the complementary opposite of the Perfect Fourth/Perfect Fifth is an excellent question -- one that I have not yet addressed in detail.

he didn't ask that at all. Do you have little alien elves living in your ears and translating plain and simple English into pseudo-garble? he asked if you are saying the distance from X - Y is the same as Y - X

The C to C octave are the first and second harmonic and the G is the third harmonic as the Perfect Fifth and then the same G to the next octave higher C is the fourth harmonic as the Perfect Fourth. So again this means that 2:3 is C to G and G to C is 3:4. Now as per the logic I have used and the questions asked -- this inversion relies on a doubling of the octave or a squaring of the value of 2 to 4. We can also see this doubling in the harmonics series so the first harmonic is 1 and the second octave harmonic is 2 and the third octave harmonic is 4 and the fourth octave harmonic is the eighth or 8th harmonic in the series and the fifth octave harmonic is the 16th harmonic in the series. So this implies that the inversion of the Perfect Fifth and Perfect Fourth as C to G and G to C, showing noncommutative logic (i.e. A x B does not equal B x A[

the bold part is the only part of that which remotely made any sense to me whatsoever and even then why are we 'multiplying' anything when the question asked was the difference between 2 notes, i.e frequencies i.e numbers, meaning a case of subtraction, not multiplication.

And I actually provided similar information to this thread myself in my first post which was the part about tuning or pitch shifting from 440Hz to 432Hz or the other way around and why they're different... also answering how and what...its exponential (accelerates as it moves one direction, decelerates when it moves in the opposite direction) and -31.8 cents is the difference (at least 440-432 is...)

which leads to my question Drew. what have you answered Drew? anything for anyone? I know what hindrance your contributions proved to be to me personally years ago. Your crazy mumbo jumbo essentially destroyed the lead i was chasing because I took you seriously. You sir deserve everything Karma will bring you... Hopefully a bucket load of Moose Dung for all that horse%$^& you talk.

-TF
edit on 15-2-2012 by ThoughtForms because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 02:33 AM
link   

• "Negative infinity was created by Plato"

Plato, although he was a fan of Pythagoras and well versed in the mathematics of his day, did not write any mathematical treatises that have come down to us. His thoughts on the reality or otherwise of numbers and geometrical solids (see the Republic) was certainly influential, but that was philosophy, not mathematics.

Plato certainly did not 'invent negative infinity'. If the OP denies this, I invite him to quote from the relevant passage in the works of Plato in which this invention appears. He will not find any such passage.

• "the first example (of 'negative infinity') being the square root of two as the Devil's Interval the tritone."

The square root of two is not infinite. It is a real number whose value lies between 1.4142135 and 1.4142136. The OP, who boasts that (people he calls) famous mathematicians have praised his mathematics, does not even seem to know the difference between an infinite quantity and an irrational number, something older members of ATS will remember being taught in high school. That tells you how much the OP's mathematical 'insight' is worth.

• "So zero is then the quadratic solution for harmonic mean times arithmetic mean equals geometric mean squared."

• The square root of 2 – the length of the diagonal of a right-angled triangle whose shorter sides are both one unit long – refused to fit into this neat cosmic scheme. It was an irrational number, inexpressible as the ratio of two integers. Put another way, its decimal expansion goes on forever without ever settling into a recurring pattern. ...How could they work with things that clearly existed and went on indefinitely – a number like √2 or a curve that approached a line ever more closely – while avoiding a confrontation with infinity itself? Aristotle provided the key by arguing that there were two kinds of infinity. Actual infinity, or completed infinity, which he believed could not exist, is endlessness fully realized at some point in time. Potential infinity, which Aristotle insisted was manifest in nature – for example, in the unending cycle of the seasons or the indefinite divisibility of a piece of gold – is infinitude spread over unlimited time.

So the incommensurability promoted by Plato and Archytas as the irrational number and zero (negative infinity) was rejected by Aristotle as "actual infinity" and not allowed

Think about this: (s rt) 2 = 1.4142135... and the integers continue on forever approaching some value but never ever reaching it. Since (sq rt) 2 will never be a number because it is in continual motion moving towards some number, it is a non-number....I think that this is where irrationals are manufactured creating the myth that the irrationals are actually numbers. They are not. They are artifacts of a flaw in long division. They are a "red herring" to use a metaphor from Sherlock Homes. They led us on a merry chase through volumes of math books. The irrationals are not in the set of real numbers. Conclusion I think Pythagoras, Euclid, Descartes, Newton, and Einstein were on target with their concept of a universe with simple, elegant, symmetrical patterns of rational numbers that decode the blueprint of nature.

The myth of irrational numbers January 2008 James J. Asher Prize-winning math instructor

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 02:40 AM
    link   

edit on 15-2-2012 by ThoughtForms because: my mistake.... though my sentiment will remain the same when we get there.... we are not there yet...

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 02:47 AM
    link   

and there is no such thing as 'magnetic momentum'. I can go on repeating the truth for as long as you go on spinning this yarn. It's up to you.

Phys. Rev. B 75, 014428 (2007) [8 pages] Magnetic momentum density, Fermi surface, and directional magnetic Compton profiles in LaSr2Mn2O7 and La1.2Sr1.8Mn2O7

means nothing to no one without a source. you've provided sources for other content you've posted in 'ex' tags before, but not this time. There is no good reason for that action other then that you are a fraud. You're game is up Drew. I sincerely hope you get your comeuppance.

-TF

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 03:12 AM
    link   

means nothing to no one without a source. you've provided sources for other content you've posted in 'ex' tags before, but not this time. There is no good reason for that action other then that you are a fraud. You're game is up Drew. I sincerely hope you get your comeuppance.

-TF

The quote is the source -- Phys. Rev is the name of an academic journal.

Here you go:

But actually the point was raised whether Puharich is referring to "magnetic momentum" or just "magnetic moment."

Puharich - if you read the link I gave -- is referring to the wavelength of the proton in relativistic motion so that it's spread out over half of the solar system.

Then Puharich states that ultrasound harmonics since they are high frequency have beats which create an ELF wave subharmonic that is then heard as an auditory tone -- say 100 hertz.

This same high harmonic ultrasound creating a nonlinear feedback of subharmonic beats is exactly the same process I am talking about for the secret of sound resonance.

So then Puharich says that this process splits the water bond of hydrogen and oxygen so that the proton resonates as a spread out quantum relativistic ELF wave through the magnetic moment.

But since it's quantum-relativistic whether it's called "moment" or "momentum" is up for grabs as Puharich then relies on Schwinger's model of an asymmetric magnetic charge as the complementary opposite to the electric charge.

So then Puharich argues there is then a synchronicity resonance between the Earth's ELF waves and the brain's neuron proton ELF waves due to this quantum relativistic magnetic moment(um) and this enables...

paranormal phenomenon and also say - -the reason why Salmon can die exactly in the place they had previously spawned even after they had traveled out into the ocean, etc.

It's a fascinating read to be sure and I think Puharich really is on to the truth and Michael Persinger has completely picked up on this -- as he is relying on magnetic waves and the Alpha brain frequency of ELF waves just like Puharich.

I find that a magnetic basis for matter, as proposed by Schwinger, is required to explain l-amino acid molecular asymmetry of life processes operation through proton magnetic asymmetry.

So again my model is that science is based on left-brain and right hand asymmetry that is going against ecology that relies on left-handed asymmetric carbon-based molecules with right-brain dominance asymmetry (shamanism).

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 04:35 AM
    link   

And I actually provided similar information to this thread myself in my first post which was the part about tuning or pitch shifting from 440Hz to 432Hz or the other way around and why they're different... also answering how and what...its exponential (accelerates as it moves one direction, decelerates when it moves in the opposite direction) and -31.8 cents is the difference (at least 440-432 is...)

-TF

The issue of whether the frequency accelerates because it is exponential growth is an interesting question and reveals the connection between addition and multiplication but again the fundamental point I'm making is the noncommutative or complementary opposite relation of time and frequency.

Another way to think of this is time is the period as wavelength space and it's inversion is the frequency but because of the quantum time-frequency uncertainty principle the shorter the time is the more spread out the frequency.

So if you want to see if time accelerates then the frequency is spread out and conversely if the frequency goes to zero then the time spreads out to infinity -- which is also the point De Broglie is making about quantum relativity.

O.K. so what happens is that we're talking about the source of sound as consciousness but on a physical level this means that a quantum singularity is achieved that then reverses time to create a mini-black hole with positrons (antimatter) instead of electrons.

So the issue of subtracting frequencies under the condition of time-frequency uncertainty means that the logarithmic expansion of time causes an increase in frequency or vice versa -- this was described again with the higher harmonics resonating into ultrasound.

The higher frequency has more energy intensity because of the quantum time-frequency uncertainty -- and this creates the relativistic nonlinear feedback with the ELF waves from the subharmonic beats -- as was pointed out by Puharich as well.

So the resonance of a sound based on the natural overtone series enables the harmonics to go into ultrasound which then produces a nonlinear beating -- as higher harmonics have closer resonance overtones themselves -- so from the get go it's a nonlinear overtone resonance process that then feedbacks into the subharmonics which are then amplified this the same feedback process as a quantum relative resonance.

So subharmonics resonate the proton wavelength -- what I was calling the ultrasound ionization of electrochemicals -- so the subharmonics of the ultrasound harmonics as ELF waves actually cause the ionization but this goes into a singularity as a mini-blackhole.

So the wavelength as time expands then relativistically as the subharmonic low frequency starts to go to zero -- the amplitude of the wavelength as time phase (before it's converted to amplitude classical) then spreads out to a cosmic distance -- as Puharich points out the ELF proton quantum relativistic wavelength as such a low frequency is half of the solar system.

So there's the Pythagorean cosmic "sound of the planets" natural resonance.

By time reversal there is "destructive" and "constructive" interference of the amplitude through phase reversal -- and so that is the resonance as acceleration of frequency with slowing down of time with it's reversal. So the time flows backwards at half the speed due to the quantum relativistic bending of spacetime.

Again the frequency is the quantum energy while the phase is the spatial time and the amplitude is from the resonance of the interference pattern -- the measuring of the amplitude is "uncertain" - the more the frequency is measured, the less the time is measured and vice versa.

O.K. so Puharich says there is a "beat" subharmonic due to the frequency difference between the proton and electron. There beat subharmonic is 657 hertz but is lowered to 600 hertz.

He then states that due to the Tetrahedron structure of water there is a phonon pumping -- sound -- just like a laser. Sonofusion -- like sound into light like a biophoton laser.

He cites Fritz Popp on this and Puharich calls it Phonon Hydron.

So again this is from the subharmonic of the precession (backwards time) of the proton from the electron frequency orbiting the proton.

Not subtracted by divided into the proton precession. So it's a division ratio.

Wow 600 hertz tone for acoustic levitation:

O.K. so Puharich says there's proton-proton resonance between hydrogen atoms at the ELF frequency of 8 hertz. So then he gives the reverse time phase velocity difference between the precession of the proton and the electron orbit as 1/.125 which creates harmonics that increases the amplitude of the water electrolysis.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 07:22 AM
    link   

So again my model is that science is based on left-brain and right hand asymmetry that is going against ecology that relies on left-handed asymmetric carbon-based molecules with right-brain dominance asymmetry (shamanism).

Do you use the terms "left-brain" and "left-handed" interchangeably?

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 08:27 AM
    link   

The issue of whether the frequency accelerates because it is exponential growth is an interesting question and reveals the connection between addition and multiplication

Ok Drew,

because you aren't responding to my rude but I feel justified criticisms and are civilly pushing ahead with whatever you're talking about I'm going to pull my horns in and be polite again. However I didn't pose a question I posed a statement of fact. Things that are exponential have to, by their very nature have to "speed up" and "slow down" depending on whether their value is increasing or decreasing. So every step further up the staircase you go, the steps on the staircase get smaller/thinner. every step down you take they get larger/wider. This is how it is. no questions there.

the noncommutative or complementary opposite relation of time and frequency.

Never heard of it.
    Time and frequency are related to each other yes.

Frequency is a word that is defined differently when being used to measure different things. In the case of "sound" or "music" it is a measurement of how often something occurs over a period of time.

That is their relationship.

The "lower" the frequency, the less frequent it occurs over the same amount of time.

lets say you are measuring the "frequency" of a "sound".
    the sound is a pure-tone 1Hz sound with a "sine" waveform.

this type of wave represented on a graph in 2D looks like the letter S on its side.
    The graph shows:
    -left to right 1 second in time
    -and down to up the negative to positive orientation of the "sound wave" (the sound's physical form or energy pattern) around the centre point or "axis".

However from observing Cymatics and 3D graphical representations of sound waves we have learnt that "sound" tends to spiral through the air and probably all other mediums.

"music" is one type of "sound" that is a massive bunch of different "frequencies" mashed together all at different perceived levels of loudness i.e amplitude travelling through a medium (air) together as one unique complex sound-wave.

Air is the most common medium for "sound" to travel through and also the most efficient medium from which human ears can receive it... And sound is information in the form of a type of energy. its a kinetic energy which means it doesn't exist unless its moving, and seeing as apparently nothing can simply 'cease to exist' the energy when stopped is transferred or transformed into something else, and it come into being the same way, by something else transferring the sound or transforming into sound... or both.

Kinetic energy could probably also be looked at as a way to describe a temporary process or exchange. You could even say the energy becoming its moving form and then becoming another stationary form is the primary core event and all the sound and music is but a side effect produced by how many times the spiralling energy is at its highest point of a cycle and how often it is at its lowest point of a cycle over a set distance and/or amount of time. and sometimes "sound" really seems like a 'side effect' for e.g. If it were a different set of frequencies in a complex wave pattern or a very low frequency of a simple wave pattern it might be perceived by us as a "force" like the rumble of an earthquake, rather then a sound, or a bit of both like a truck driving past your house at night. "music" on the other hand is an example of the physics of sound being simply the means to the madness we impose on it for our own entertainment and have done so quite successfully with a number of devices from guitars and speaker systems to talking wall mounted fish.

Sound also travel's at different speeds depending on the density of the medium. The energy of the sound wave can only disperse particles in a medium depending on how tightly packed they are and how much resistance that is creating which fights the soundwaves motion.

So looking at air again, there are things that effect its density, and anything which effects that will effect the sound, and in turn anything that effects the particles of the medium will effect the sound. Sticking with air we find that temperature, weather (rain, wind, snow). humidity and "height in relation to sea level" all effect how tightly the particles are packed into its container ; that being the space between the earth itself and the upper atmospheric levels surrounding it. These things also effect the particles in how much they're moving around, how heavy they are and other ways which in turn along with the density of the particles can effect the pitch of a sound passing through them, and the efficiency at which the information contained within the sound is delivered...

A 1hz sound Is a sound that does one complete cycle or 'spiral' in 1 second of time. During this second of time, if the sound is travelling through the medium of air and the air has no humidity is @ sea level in still, calm weather at 0 degrees Celsius, it will travel 331.29 meters in that second (experiments done 1986 by ??). Divide its speed, by its frequency to get a sound's wavelength. This picture shows the exponential quality of pitch/frequency as its physical wavelength shrinks as Hz increases.

how does

the noncommutative or complementary opposite relation of time and frequency.
    fit into to this. And exactly what do you mean by that statement. Define it for me. once you explain that, we can continue with the rest of your post.

-TF

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 09:45 AM
    link   

Another way to think of this is time is the period as wavelength space
    so you mean as in meters/feet that the wave physically occupies?

and it's inversion is the frequency
    how can
    "the number of complete cycles a sound wave makes during a one second period of time"
    be the inversion or opposite of
    "the physical length in meters of a sound wave"
    when we're talking about the same "time" and the same "sound". One cannot be the opposite of itself at the same time

but because of the quantum time-frequency uncertainty principle
    the what?

the shorter the time is the more spread out the frequency.
    if you measure frequency over a short span of time (normal is 1 second) lets say 5ms, it won't make a difference you'll just have messier Hz numbers at the end. 0.5Hz this and 33.456Hz that. Now if you're saying that a 1 second unit of time itself is shorter. Prove it and then explain its relevance. See because if we still perceive it as the same second its always been it makes jack all difference. from a "sound & music" perspective which IS the topic of this thread.

So if you want to see if time accelerates then the frequency is spread out and conversely if the frequency goes to zero then the time spreads out to infinity -- which is also the point De Broglie is making about quantum relativity.
    I want to say no but instead I'll as how would u "spread the frequency?".
    and spread "spatially" as in panning within the stereo image produced by your speakers which is a man made imitation of being in the front row at a rock concert? or "spread" as in something else? and actually I will say no because when the frequency goes to zero nothing happens at all. 0Hz is no sound. Silence on the other hand, is not "no sound" its just below the limits of our hearing range. -40db and down is "silence" to us, but not to other living things.

O.K. so what happens is that we're talking about the source of sound as consciousness but on a physical level this means that a quantum singularity is achieved that then reverses time to create a mini-black hole with positrons (antimatter) instead of electrons.
    we're talking what now? those are things but how do they sandwich knife cosmic gas flue allah? Sorry I mean those are things but how do they relate? O.K so you're talking about sound produced by conciousness, when where how why? I say no it doesn't what are you on about.

So the issue of subtracting frequencies under the condition of time-frequency uncertainty means that the logarithmic expansion of time
    when did that happen? time expand? I don't recall that...

causes an increase in frequency or vice versa -- this was described again with the higher harmonics resonating into ultrasound.
    time as we have defined it is figured out from the movement of the planets around the sun & through our solar system and how that creates a pattern of effects here on earth we follow and describe using time which beyond the way we perceive it, is as constant as the planets. So, our conscious experience of our time here changes, but not time itself, and our awareness is one thing that comes into play in how time is perceived as modified by memories, thoughts and other distractions from the now. So frequency increases not when time changes but because the energy travels faster at the same time as it spins more. Hence exponential. and it does these things relying on time as a constant. Time is not required to change in order for sound to become light.... and so on...

The higher frequency has more energy intensity because much like having your fist palm up by your waist and twisting it around as you punch your opponent having your fist palm down when you strike your opponent adds extra movement and therefore momentum and force to your punch, more "spinning" and more "forward motion" makes for a higher velocity impact. Nothing mumbo jumbo about it...

because of the quantum time-frequency uncertainty -- and this creates the relativistic nonlinear feedback with the ELF waves from the subharmonic beats
    again with this mumbo...

I may address more from this post but for now I'd like you to answer the questions I've asked in this reply and the previous one and provide the required explanations and definitions.

-TF

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 09:53 AM
    link   
    reply to post by ThoughtForms

means nothing to no one without a source. you've provided sources for other content you've posted in 'ex' tags before, but not this time. There is no good reason for that action other then that you are a fraud.

Agreed. I actually downloaded the paper. It's another damn' PDF; you can get it from the second link (not counting the links to scholarly articles) on this search page. Apparently the term does exist, but it's pretty obscure and the paper appears to be related to materials analysis by high-energy spectroscopy, nothing in the world to do with what we're talking about.

But what do you know. Old Moose Dung proved one of my criticisms wrong. Kudos to him.

It's pretty obvious that he googled 'magnetic momentum' in a panic the minute I called on it, found this one precious result with those words in the title and posted it in rebuttal. He hasn't actually read the paper, doesn't know or care what magnetic momentum density is, but what difference does that make?

Why don't your read the paper, Drew (it's only eight pages long), and tell us how it relates to what you were talking about?

We're all ears.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 09:55 AM
    link   
    OP is trolling all of you hard. Here's my question: why are some of you so insecure with your own investigations and conclusions that you keep falling for this? He's making this # up.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 09:56 AM
    link   

Puharich - if you read the link I gave -- is referring to the wavelength of the proton in relativistic motion so that it's spread out over half of the solar system.

Protons don't move at relativistic speeds unless they're being ejected from a blazar, none of which are found in the solar system. Are you sure you mean a proton?

Not a photon?

Sure?

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 10:20 AM
    link   

Originally posted by LightsideAssassin
    OP is trolling all of you hard. Here's my question: why are some of you so insecure with your own investigations and conclusions that you keep falling for this? He's making this # up.

I appreciate your opinion, u get a star. Though he may be more then just a troll if people are paying for his work...I believe he has published a few books online...

I don't know why other people are giving him another chance but I do know that the reason I'm discussing with him at the moment is not because I'm insecure of my research, I know what I'm talking about, I'm just trying to make sense of his replies. and the reason for that being that a lot of these "things" he tries to put together that don't relate and don't make sense in his theories, do actually make sense in my significantly less esoteric and more practical theories...

also I still can't tell if this guy is intentionally deceptive or just bonkers..... and the whole "he knows what things are but doesn't explain how they relate" gets the better of my compulsion to puzzle solve. But I've stated the facts, pointed out errors, asked for explanations and definitions and if he can't or won't answer then I'll ignore his posts. but I'm glad I took the time to refute the posts of his that I just did because I just reminded myself of all the sound info I was going to need to remember for when I pick up my research again where I left off and go through source checking what I have already (something I should have done the first time)

Peace
    -TF

P.S) that's not to say that It wouldn't have been nice for his theories to make sense because what he's talking about albiet nonsensical is like an extreme artists interpretation maximum drama version of what I'm going for with my own research. Essentially music that has some kind of power beyond normal music, be that for healing or whatever. I guess thats probably part of the appeal too..

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join