It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Devil's Chord: The conspiracy to open the portal of consciousness and mystery of the octave

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by fulllotusqigong

Thanks again. Prior to this moment, I had never even heard of the devils chord or the fact that it had been banned by the church. Looks like I've got some reading to do and I appreciate the guidance. I've always felt that music was the key to the soul and in a larger sense, that frequency and harmonics held the real secrets of the universe.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   
While the tritone may have been banned in Catholicism, it was hardly banned in 'all of christendom' as all of the other partriarchates which compromise Orthodox Christianity didn't ban it. In fact, it features in our liturgical music (I'm Orthodox). Obikhod (Russian court chant) stichera setting in Tone 7 (Plagal of the 3rd Mode) features this interval.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by ofhumandescent

Wow, what a opening post!!!!!

I hope some mod or a couple give you some mega applaud.

Yes, yes and yes we're talking vibrational frequency "sound waves" and you're on to something major.

Have just begun this and it's late at night for me so I can't wait to read the entire thread.

Any books, videos, or additional info on this you can point us to would be more than welcomed.

I believe certain sound frequencies can affect the space around us, opening portals? whatever.

We're still in the dark ages quantum physics wise.

Thank you for the link, I'm headed over there and than back to the rest of this dynamic thread.

Now this is what ATS is all about.
discovering new and interesting things, thinking outside the box.

Thanks. Yeah -- tingles! haha. Or should I say:

Frission! Frission is the special term that music gives you when it activates dopamine in your body. There's various theories for why music causes frission but it has to do with this secret of complementary opposites -- there is an inherent tension to the Perfect Fifth and Perfect Fourth ratio which is what the Devil's Chord is all about. The tritone is the note between the Perfect Fifth and Perfect Fourth -- so the blues music is based on trying to escape out of the Western tuning - to escape out of the visual Freemasonic geometry logarithmic containment of infinity.

Sound wants to ionizes the body's electrochemicals to creates frission!

It is deep and radical because the true human can consciously feel and flex the center of their brains -- the pineal gland -- but modern humans have been mind-controlled by left-brain dominance and right brain visual symbols.

In the forest sound is the dominant perception but in the savannah the visual realm is the dominant.

So there was a "symbolic revolution" around 10,000 years ago with the idea that humans could "contain" infinity using human-centered symbols and this led to phonetic language also but it also co-evolved with right-hand technology.

So Nature is right-brain dominant using left-handed carbon-based molecules (ecology) while humans -- modern humans -- not the Bushmen culture -- modern humans are left-brain dominant using right hand technology (against ecology).

So humans using left brain dominance are actually creating right-handed molecules (iron and silicon) that are transforming the entire planet of ecology that is right-brain dominant (trance music shamanism) and is made up of left-handed carbon-based molecules.

Water is the pivot point of this alchemical transmutation of the elements -- so the planet is running out of freshwater because water most easily holds the electromagnetic photon energy -- water stores it as a quantum liquid crystal. Dr. Mae-Wan Ho is the based on this biophoton water "quantum jazz."

Quantum Jazz “The meaning of life, the universe and everything”

Quantum jazz is the music of the organism dancing life into being, from the top of her head to her toes and fingertips, every single cell, molecule and atom taking part in a remarkable ensemble that spins and sways to rhythms from pico (10-12) seconds to minutes, hours, a day, a month, a year and longer, emitting light and sound waves from atomic dimensions of nanometres up to metres, spanning a musical range of 70 octaves (for that is the range of living activities). And each and every player, the tinniest molecule not withstanding, is improvising spontaneously and freely, yet keeping in tune and in step with the whole. There is no conductor, no choreographer, the organism is creating and recreating herself afresh with each passing moment. That’s why ordinary folks like us can walk and chew gum at the same time, why top athletes can run a mile in under four minutes, and kung fu experts can move with lightning speed and perhaps even fly effortlessly through the air, like in the movie Crouching Tiger and Hidden Dragon. This perfect coordination of multiple tasks carried out simultaneously depends on a special state of wholeness or coherence best described as “quantum coherence”, hence quantum jazz. Quantum coherent action is effortless action, effortless creation, the Taoist ideal of art and poetry, of life itself.

edit on 8-2-2012 by fulllotusqigong because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeSigh
While the tritone may have been banned in Catholicism, it was hardly banned in 'all of christendom' as all of the other partriarchates which compromise Orthodox Christianity didn't ban it. In fact, it features in our liturgical music (I'm Orthodox). Obikhod (Russian court chant) stichera setting in Tone 7 (Plagal of the 3rd Mode) features this interval.

Yeah excellent! More tingles. haha. So Gurdjieff was also Orthodox Christian and so some have speculated the secret to Gurdjieff is in the early Christian music but again the conspiracy cover-up goes back to Plato and Archytas, his engineering military collaborator. So the "divide and average" math was used by the Christian church but as Gurdjieff points out -- it is this gateway or portal -- the Devil's Interval is this pivot point into the secrets of why fasting in the church is practiced. The secret of complementary opposite harmonics as the infinite spiral of fifths harmonics.

So the Orthodox church teaches fasting whereas the corrupt Imperial Rome bishops just taught left-brain memorization of the Bible as secret control. Then later the Pietist movement in Germany used an early version of the piano with emotional volume dynamics for the females to practice trance healing.

Actually the history of Christianity is very radical as truthbeknown.com... reveals -- but this truth about the "Blues" music as bending of the Western music tuning is universal -- as the excellent documentary the Weeping Camel reveals --

See the power of nonwestern music as healing transformation

So there is being spiritual and there is religion but music and especially nonwestern music holds the key to spiritual healing energy.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Sound is energy so resonance can open portals .

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Could one comprise the tones into a 'Binaural Beat' or an 'Isochronic Tone' to achieve a higher 'Qi' status?

or am i talking about a completely different thing altogether?

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   
For those of us less versed in musical terms, what exactly does all this mean?

What's a fifth, and what's the importance of fifths? What's a tritone, and why is it/they important? What can someone not musically versed do with this information? Is this like the philosopher's stone which can supposedly change metal to gold? Does this music, or tones, or frequencies, not even sure of the correct wording, cause one to reach higher levels of consciousness during meditation? Why are ratios important? And ratios pertaining to what exactly? 4 units of one frequency to 3 units of another? That might be an incredibly dumb question, but I would not know given my limited understanding of musical theory. Just trying to understand. This seems it was written more for musicians who understand the lingo. And what do free masons have to do with all this? My grandfather was a mason and said nothing about perfect 4ths or 5ths, not that I know what those are in the first place.

I apologize for being the kid holding back the class.

edit on 8-2-2012 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   
This is some seriously brain food to chew on, thank you!
I've been looking for something on this very subject recently and you dropped it in my lap.
It will take much research before I can even begin to make an educated opinion.

Cheers.
ATA

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by MysticPearl
For those of us less versed in musical terms, what exactly does all this mean?

What's a fifth, and what's the importance of fifths? What's a tritone, and why is it/they important? What can someone not musically versed do with this information? Is this like the philosopher's stone which can supposedly change metal to gold? Does this music, or tones, or frequencies, not even sure of the correct wording, cause one to reach higher levels of consciousness during meditation? Why are ratios important? And ratios pertaining to what exactly? 4 units of one frequency to 3 units of another? That might be an incredibly dumb question, but I would not know given my limited understanding of musical theory. Just trying to understand. This seems it was written more for musicians who understand the lingo. And what do free masons have to do with all this? My grandfather was a mason and said nothing about perfect 4ths or 5ths, not that I know what those are in the first place.

I apologize for being the kid holding back the class.

edit on 8-2-2012 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

More tingles! haha. Actually you are asking the fundamental question. O.K. this is so basic yet so radical. As I mentioned it was rediscovered in quantum physics. What I'm talking about is something called the "time-frequency uncertainty principle."

O.K. we think of time in the West as spatial distance so even the concept of frequency assumes a symmetric measurement or wavelength ratio.

In quantum physics the "time-frequency uncertainty principle" was discovered by Dennis Gabor at the Institute of Advanced Study Princeton (where Einstein hung out) -- Gabor also discovered the holograph.

Basically what this means is the shorter something is in time the more longer is or uncertain is the frequency. So the shorter the time the more "wideband" the frequency goes.

So what is the octave -- the ratio 1:2 -- but it's like the sound of one hand clapping -- it assumes there is a visual string that has a beginning and end and then a node in the center if pressed or held down makes the string vibrate in two parts and the sound is then an octave higher.

So then Pythagoras discovered - or actually this is ancient knowledge -- but the wavelength is the inverse of the frequency. This is called the Law of Pythagoras.

So if the frequency is one half -- or an octave lower -- a deeper sound by an octave -- that means the wavelength is twice as long.

O.k. pretty simple. But then Pythagoras (actually his name translates as "Snake Master") -- so this is ancient common knowledge -- o.K. so Pythagoras then discovered that the smaller number ratios are more harmonic. This is called the "consonance coincidence" for those who don't consider it to be of any importance -- but for Pythagoras it's the secret of alchemy called the Tetrad.

So the Tetrad is the Pyramid as the primary music ratios -- think of ten pebbles in a triangle formation -- 1:2:3:4.

So the ratio 2:3 is when the string is divided at the two-thirds node and then the sound is the Perfect Fifth but it's also a natural harmonic or natural overtone. In otherwords when one string vibrates it naturally resonates into smaller frequencies at the same time -- called overtones.

You can prove this by silently pressing down a piano key and then a couple octaves higher then strike the key that is a Perfect Fifth higher -- so if you hold down the key C without making any sound and then a couple or several octaves higher --- several "Cs" higher -- then you strike the note G. When you strike that G then the lower note C will naturally resonate on its on... like magic.

My ear training teacher showed me this trick about the natural overtone harmonics.

O.K. so if one note or one string vibrates and resonates naturally into the higher harmonics -- when does this stop? Does it just keep going infinitely? Not according to Western mathematics -- because Western mathematics went against the natural overtones and instead Western mathematics "compromised" or mistuned the harmonics.

So actually the music harmonics were mis-tuned to create Western mathematics!! That's the real conspiracy.

O.K. so the one string is not really a string because sound or time is not measured -- it's not perceived visually. We listen but there is no end nor beginning to the listening. So actually the Perfect Fifth ratio as 2:3 then goes into higher overtones mathematically that are divided back into the octave to make the 12 notes of the music scale.

So you get G as the first perfect fifth and then it's D-A-E-B-F#-c#-G#-D#-A#-E#(F)-C. that's the Western circle of fifths. But it's wrong -- it goes against the real mathematics because the ratio 2:3 does not divide equally into 1:2 -- so you get 12 fifths and 7 octaves with a small remainder called the "Comma of Pythagoras." Instead Western harmonics ignores the "comma of Pythagoras."

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darth_Prime
Could one comprise the tones into a 'Binaural Beat' or an 'Isochronic Tone' to achieve a higher 'Qi' status?

or am i talking about a completely different thing altogether?

The Binaural Beats created by Robert Monroe is used for the remote viewing training for the CIA and then secret military psychic warriors, etc. The concept definitely works but it's still based on the classical physics "divide and average" amplitude wavelength math. Actually the brain -- well reality -- the foundation of physics by Western science -- works from quantum mathematics - where frequency defines energy intensity not amplitude defining energy intensity. So the Binaural Beats work in the sense that they amplify or resonate the lower body eletrochemical energy turning the neurohormones into neurotransmitters of the brain -- the classical wavelength pattern works for creating the ELF wave model -- the low 7 beats per second synchronization of the heart with the brain -- and this creates a more parasympathetic state. CIA mind control scientist Dr. Andrija Puharich was the secret expert in ELF mind control and "channeling" or remote viewing -- his book "Beyond Telepathy" has fascinating research -- his model relies on the "magnetic momentum" of the potassium proton being able to create a pilot wave that is superliminal.

Basically the secret comes from Louis de Broglie's Law of Phase Harmony. De Broglie was a quantum physicist who realized there is a problem with Einstein's Law of Relativity because as something reaches the speed of light time slows down -- but for something to reach the speed of light it's energy or frequency increases on the quantum level. So how can the frequency go faster if the time slows down? It is the secret problem with Einstein's Law of Relativity -- how to combine it with quantum physics.

So de Broglie realized that when the frequency is zero then the amplitude as time is infinite but in actuality this means there is a superliminal or faster-than-light "pilot wave" that secretly or conspiratorially guides both the energy-matter and the space-time.

So de Broglie's model is making a come back. First David Bohm reworked it using a holographic model but now it's being reworked more. The key point is that Western science is the opposite extreme of the nonwestern harmonics.

So actually even quantum physics has to be converted back into symmetric mathematics through the Poisson Bracket but the winner of the Templeton Foundation award for spiritual science -- quantum physicist Bernard d'Espagnat -- he argues that quantum physics proves consciousness beyond spacetime is real. Only science can only measure consciousness after the fact so there can be no precognition or time travel in "real" time because science is dependent on the technology to measure the quantum entanglement. So quantum entanglement is proven but it can not violate linear causality or relativity.

But nonwestern harmonics can do this because there is no technology used to make a measurement -- there is only listening. So even the concept of frequency is wrong in nonwestern harmonics -- "frequency" limits the consciousness which is always already the reality beyond spacetime. No One is listening.

So Binaural beats definitely are a tool but it's like using magnets -- they are limiting to an extent because the energy is quantum so it is an open system that is constantly ever new and ever fresh -- it is inherently a mystery -- because it's impersonal consciousness -- not the left-brain ego consciousness.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Great thread, best one I've read in a very very long time.

There is a reason why humans can't seem to live without their music, because those certain musical patterns of audio tones and frequencies stimulate something in our consciousness and we keep wanting more.

The Devil with the pitch fork, a musical pitch fork, makes perfect sense, especially since he was in charge of God's music department before he fell out of favor.

Maybe these "frequencies" is what allows for reptilian shapeshifting?
Way out there I know, but then again so is this topic.
Of course these chords can be both a cure and a cancer, depending on how they are generated.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro
Great thread, best one I've read in a very very long time.

There is a reason why humans can't seem to live without their music, because those certain musical patterns of audio tones and frequencies stimulate something in our consciousness and we keep wanting more.

The Devil with the pitch fork, a musical pitch fork, makes perfect sense, especially since he was in charge of God's music department before he fell out of favor.

Maybe these "frequencies" is what allows for reptilian shapeshifting?
Way out there I know, but then again so is this topic.
Of course these chords can be both a cure and a cancer, depending on how they are generated.

More tingles! haha. Yeah actually I think the pitchfork deal is from the God Pan -- as in "Panic" -- who was actually a fertility god and still has a form of worship in Morocco in this trance music

Master Musicians of Joujouka "Boujeloud" In Joujouka ghaita

Brian Jones Presents the Pipes of Pan at Joujouka was an album produced by Brian Jones of the Rolling Stones. The album was a recording of the Moroccan group the Master Musicians of Joujouka,[2] in performance on 29 July 1968 in the village of Jajouka in Morocco and released on Rolling Stones Records, and distributed by Atco Records in 1971.[3] Jones called the tracks "a specially chosen representation" of music played in the village during the annual week-long Rites of Pan Festival.[4] It was significant for presenting the Moroccan group to a global audience, drawing other musicians to Jajouka, including Ornette Coleman.[5]

So in the West we think of something as boring if it is repetitive but the secret is actually a nonlinear oscillator so like chaos theory -- every time it repeats it is slightly different but then it amplifies itself and also keeps changing so there is inherent randomness in it but it arises out of a very simple pattern.

Professor Bart Kosko's recent book Noise is all about this -- how chaos and fuzzy logic are based on the logic of "both/and" instead of dualistic logic -- or quantum logic is similar to this which is the secret for quantum computers being investigated and quantum cryptography -- when something is entangled then it is not contained into a dualistic logic but is actually in an infinite spread of possibilities. This is called the quantum infinite potential and it's considered to literally not exist until it's measured. But that is science and technology dependent on the measurement whereas in nonwestern trance no one is listening -- there is no beginning nor ending to the listening.

So the god Pan is a fertility god about the cycles of Nature repeating but also never quite being the same and so he looks like the devil and is similiar to Dionysis of Greek origins -- the god of chaos.

What if you saw the world with your ears? Devil's Tuning Fork is a first-person exploration/puzzle game in which the player must navigate an unknown world using visual sound waves. Inspired by M.C. Escher’s classic optical illusion and the echolocation of dolphins, The Devil’s Tuning Fork allows the player to explore a new mode of perception through sound visualization.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 01:54 AM
link   
At first I thought the OP something like the chess players that describe their game speaking in notations such as Pawn to King's Bishop 3 and such, I could understand it if I took the time to think it through but not accustomed to using that sort of notation. Nor am I schooled in music to the point of following your explanation of this principle and making sense of it at first reading. The chess example though is straight forward but this musical principle you describe, although quite true and valid, amounts to about 23.5 cents on a tax return form, an amount even the IRS is inclined to disregard for rounding. That small amount adds up and I believe you illustrate that with a parenthetical (F) in your circle (or is it properly spiral?) of fifths while the real player is E#, getting a wince from someone missing your point.

Perhaps that leftover odd cents is why I love the electric guitar. It is such an imperfect instrument to begin with and only through bending, stretching, and wavering while searching and grasping for fleeting phrases that one can capture the sweet spot of a particular moment in illusory time. My keyboards and other instruments can set down a pattern to capture one's attention but stringed instruments like violin or guitar can make the show a true magic act. That may be understating the ability of other instruments being played by true artists but maybe illustrates a bit why guitars can work magic in lesser-skilled hands and have become popular in today's music.

I will probably never, in the lifetime I have remaining, take time to fully study and appreciate the deep theory of music and higher math. I made my career as a technician using, modifying, and refining the highly technical tools some engineers have created. Those masters tied to a desk and drawing board had an idea what they wanted those tools to do but never grasped how those of us that put those unique tools to use were able to make them function as usefully as we did.

I was amazed how many responders to your thread seemed to latch on to every detail you expressed. Perhaps there were a few other who read this thread, were interested and intrigued, but thought it over their heads and did not reply. I would tell them not to worry about grasping each intricacy, that if they found they could sweeten their own tone with vibrato and experimenting with unusual scales and variations they were already dabbling in that zone and should keep at it.

I have posted in these ATS forums about my own tele-kinetic and other psychic experiences, of which I have no explanation how they occurred or how to repeat them. This could likely have been the result of playing around in this forbidden zone you describe. I doubt there are many who actually do understand these phenomenon and can make them predictable and repeatable, but if there are any here then please post about it.

Zooom... Your thread is mostly over my head but I do find it intriguing. If you can put any more of this into layman's terms or provide more examples or illustrations I would be looking forward to reading and trying it. Musically I'm just a self-taught hack but have had some 50 years dabbling and have had a number of musical magical moments and still finding new turf I hadn't played on before. Interested in what you have to share. S&F.

edit on 9-2-2012 by Erongaricuaro because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 02:59 AM
link   
I dunno.. the implications that all math is based on music notational theory is kinda scary. Personally I find musical notation to be junk. Musicians who insist on using this outdated representation of the musical language are using a crutch for lacking the ability to understand music. Mixing it with math is even worse. Interrelationships become infinite loops of meaningless goop where anything is possible and yet still out of reach.

If I get the gist here, if we took these chords, studied them and learned how to use them we too could learn to transform or create physical matter. I find this interesting.

Yes, I can prove that 2 plus 2 does not equal 4. People do the stupid thing and assume that math is constant throughout the universe. Math is only as consistent as your perception of math allows it to be.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Erongaricuaro

edit on 9-2-2012 by Erongaricuaro because: (no reason given)

Right it's a small difference but it's a fundamental difference -- noncommutative math versus commutative math.

I'm talking about noncommutative math -- as the secret conspiracy to real natural resonance.

So no this isn't about "different scales" -- this is about the concept of scale itself -- something more primitive, more simple yet more radical.

You ask for repeatable paranormal powers -- and I give them to you -- the Mayo Clinic doctors and the University of Minnesota repeatable tested, using "randomized controlled" methodology, whether a qigong master could emit "external qi" to do spiritual or paranormal healing.

The results were positive. So these results show that the foundation of Western science is wrong. Paranormal powers are real and repeatable. Of course science wants to ignore this -- for example PZ Myers is the "top" science blogger, lives in Minnesota as professor, but just rejects the Mayo Clinic study outright -- for whatever reasons he wants to. haha. The skeptics or atheists -- undergraduate students -- have thrown up all their reasons -- that the students healed "wanted" to be healed and therefore the results are not scientific. haha.

Well the Mayo Clinic doctor said -- hey these clients in the study who wanted to be healed had chronic pain for over five years not treatable by Western medicine -- so of course they wanted to be healed! But apparently that means the results were just a placebo or psychological projection.

Well if that is true then why are there other clients healed of serious diseases again -- patients of the Mayo Clinic and corroborated by the local television reports.

So yeah this thread is about the secret power of nonwestern music -- the secret purpose of trance music is not to make pretty scales or whatever but rather to create the full spectrum of frequency (if we have to translate it into Western terms). But it's more radical than that -- it can't be translated -- like music is practiced -- it just has to be practiced. So the closest Western concept is the time-frequency uncertainty principle and also the Law of Phase Harmony -- we can discuss all sorts of esoteric science like sonofusion or quantum chaos or holography -- but again these are the opposite extreme of what I'm talking about.

I'm talking about ancient physiology going back to 100,000 BCE of the Bushmen culture, the original humans. I'm talking about an ancient skill that then became passed on in secret societies. I'm stating that the Taoist qigong masters use the same principles as the "three gunas" of India -- the oldest philosophy of India and also the nonwestern shamanism of trance music is based on these same principles -- that are also modeled in true Pythagorean philosophy. I'm saying that what we've learned about Pythagoras is a lie -- that what we think of as true reality in the West is wrong -- that literally the modern mind, physiologically, is not complete -- it doesn't function properly.

Sure the modern Western mind serves a purpose and so left-brain dominance co-evolved with right-hand technology while what I'm talking about is right-brain dominance but also something that activates the pineal gland and also stores electromagnetic energy in the body -- stores it up -- as coherent "spirit" energy -- maybe it's synchronized like chaos synchronicity -- nonlinear -- again those are Western terms.

O.K. so if you want the real deal -- the Taoist yin and yang are literally 3:4 and 2:3 -- but Chinese is not a phonetic language so does not rely on the symmetric commutative logic -- so that's the true Pythagorean philosophy of complementary opposites. The true secret of the Tetrad is that C to G is 2:3 and G to C is 3:4. Sounds like a little difference if only you don't understand the fundamental difference -- Pythagorean tuning is not symmetric logarithmic tuning. The Pythagoreans had to take a vow of nine years of silence as meditation practice -- it was the secret of listening to the source of sound to create spirit-light healing and transform the mind-body.

Sounds esoteric and maybe even elitist except that 90% of the Bushmen males also trained in this same trance sound healing energy - the N/om is called the Jing in Taoism -- the N/om of the Bushmen is the same as Jing also called Kundalini -- and there are ancient Greek terms for this as well. But the point is that there are still some living masters who were initiated into this philosophy -- of trance harmonics -- as complementary opposites. It's very simple yet if it is not understood then how can it be practiced sincerely? haha.

So if people are interested in actually discovering someone who has practiced this philosophy to its fullest: Qigong master proven by Western science, from practicing nonwestern harmonics as alchemy

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohnPhoenix
I dunno.. the implications that all math is based on music notational theory is kinda scary. Personally I find musical notation to be junk. Musicians who insist on using this outdated representation of the musical language are using a crutch for lacking the ability to understand music. Mixing it with math is even worse. Interrelationships become infinite loops of meaningless goop where anything is possible and yet still out of reach.

If I get the gist here, if we took these chords, studied them and learned how to use them we too could learn to transform or create physical matter. I find this interesting.

Yes, I can prove that 2 plus 2 does not equal 4. People do the stupid thing and assume that math is constant throughout the universe. Math is only as consistent as your perception of math allows it to be.

Here's the practical results -- paranormal powers from nonwestern harmonic training -- proven by the Mayo Clinic and University of Minnesota

O.K. sure there are other "qigong masters" -- but this one I've taken classes from personally and also this qigong master has gone out of his way to have Western science proven that "external qi" is real. I mean Yan Xin, qigong master, also has Harvard medical doctors proving that external qi is real and the results are also in hard science journals.

So the deal is that this is not limited to healing -- but considering healthcare is the number one tax cost then I think it's pretty practical. But I'm talking about the truth of reality -- what is real consciousness -- what happens when we die? How to heal emotionally and know your true self and to also be happy all the time. Our basic resting state is euphoria of the pineal gland. haha. This is what I discovered -- a basic magnetized brain of bliss that can create light energy that is transmitted externally. Sure science is starting to have biophoton research that proves external light is transmitted but again science, the way it relies on left-brain dominance, is the opposite of the nonwestern harmonic training.

O.K. so there's lots more testimonial vids from spring forest qigong of people healed of serious conditions but also there's other qigong masters -- just a few who are the real deal like Effie P. Chow in San Francisco and Wang Liping in China and John Chang and Yan Xin and Master Zhang of qigongmaster.com
edit on 9-2-2012 by fulllotusqigong because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 03:25 AM
link   
Very interesting. Thanks for sharing

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by rick78
Very interesting. Thanks for sharing

Yeah the practice is very simple.

I mean we think of music in the West as a more superficial thing. I trained hard in music -- all styles of Western music -- but actually the deeper meaning of music is to transform the body and the mind to create this electromagnetic spirit energy via the heart connecting to the pineal gland.

So if the training is done correctly there is a permanent transformation of the body-mind but the training can be practiced on any level -- the practice itself is simple. It's just a matter of understanding the philosophy -- but also there is no need to understand if someone just wants to do the practice based on seeing results in others.

O.K. but more so this philosophy and model and secret of nonwestern music means that Western music cuts people off from the deeper perception of true consciousness.

So basically the practice is just applying the principles of complementary opposites to our perception. If we play music on a very deep level it is about listening so intently that we become what we are listening to -- the music is listening to us just as much as we listen to it. The music -- nonwestern music -- secretly knows us better than we know ourselves -- the source of sound I mean as true consciousness.

So in complementary opposite reality when the full moon arrives your brain feels this very strongly -- the magnetic force and bliss is ten times stronger starting three days before the full moon and lasting three days after. So modern humans are cut off from the natural cycles of energy. Also the energy during the Solstice is much stronger -- the magnetic bliss and the electromagnetic light energy. This is the real reason behind the religious holidays around the Solstice.

Because it's complementary opposites -- there is an eternal play of resonance with no beginning and no ending and we are part of it -- we can't separate ourselves from it. So no one is listening -- but if we listen based on this principle then the source of sound creates light energy -- first it turns into ultrasound which is heard as the highest pitch you can hear externally.

So the highest pitch you hear externally -- when focused internally as listening -- creates ultrasound that then ionizes our hormones as the life force energy and this then creates electromagnetic energy. The energy is always transforming though -- as part of this eternal energy and this process of complementary opposites as nonwestern harmonics is consciousness.
edit on 9-2-2012 by fulllotusqigong because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Fantastic thread!!! This could be it!! The ultimate truth!! The final piece of the puzzle!! The way u explained the whole matter is fascinating!! I imedietely understood the most important natur to this subject!!! Thank u for the enlightening thread OP!! Cheers

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by coyote66

Fantastic thread!!! This could be it!! The ultimate truth!! The final piece of the puzzle!! The way u explained the whole matter is fascinating!! I imedietely understood the most important natur to this subject!!! Thank u for the enlightening thread OP!! Cheers

haha. Well let me post some vids demonstrating some of the simple yet powerful practices based on complementary opposite nonwestern harmonics. O.K. the Mayo Clinic, considered on of the world's top hospitals, has a medical textbook on alternative and complementary medicine which has a chapter on qigong written by Dr. Nisha Manek of the Mayo Clinic and also qigong master Chunyi Lin -- in that chapter they describe qigong as harmonics of the body and mind. So I was pleased that they emphasized this concept of harmonics -- obviously they don't go into tuning, etc. because that's really not necessary to do the practice.

But my take again is from music theory and how this led into the secret of sound turning into light energy but that it's based on complementary opposites as a philosophy. O.K. so in China it's yin-yang and Emptiness. In ancient Greece it's the Tetrad of Pythagoras -- he called the Tetrad the secret of "creative fire" -- and "creative fire" is the kundalini -- or snake sine wave energy - Pythagoras means "snake master" -- the kundalini called N/om by the Bushmen translates as "boiling heat" in the lower belly. So this is called Jing energy in qigong training. That travels up the spine but then as it goes down the front of the body it turns into electromagnetic energy by the heart through this listening to Emptiness philosophy -- this eternal listening as complementary opposites.

O.K. so as I mentioned there's the 12 notes of music but actually based on the nonwestern philosophy there are 12 notes or nodes along the outside of the body and this practice is called the small universe or the microcosmic orbit. So there's c.d.s that guide this music practice -- as the harmonic training -- or there's a free book online about it -- I gave one that gives the real serious training in this "Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality".

Alright so that's the foundation of the practice but based on this philosophy of complementary opposites then it's like the body and mind work like a battery or a pump that can build up and store energy when you get the current fulling through it --

Now this looks very simple and it is -- but based on this principle it can be taken to a very advanced energy level that transforms someone's perception of reality so that they can see spirit light and have spirit communication and also have very strong electromagnetic currents transmitting out of the center of the brain -- the pineal gland.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join