It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Devil's Chord: The conspiracy to open the portal of consciousness and mystery of the octave

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Americanist

Originally posted by fulllotusqigong

Originally posted by Americanist
reply to post by fulllotusqigong

‘Living Laser’ Engineered From Human Cells

www.wired.com...

haha. Get a phone healing from qigong master Chunyi Lin and you'll feel a laser inside your body. haha.

One time I asked him what percentage my right kidney was working. He was standing in front of me. He looks at my kidney and instantly I feel this laser bliss heat burning just on my right kidney. Then he says -- oh about 70%. He can see inside peoples' bodies and he says that the book "The Holographic Universe" by Michael Talbot is an accurate description of what shamanic energy master reality is like.

I'm pretty sure I can be tapped under the right conditions. Graceful movements also work with my mind, but it's all about networking. Let me know...

Sucking Force The mechanism under considerations describes the capacity of a system to use phase information in order to store and distribute energy. This process is not passive absorbance but an active process where energy is stored by constructive interference within the system against an energy gradient of removed energy at the outside. It is evident that this leads to a force which is defined by the gradient of stored to destructed energy between the inside and the outside. This force has the opposite direction to the force of the radiation pressure of the incoming wave like that of a vacuum cleaner which moves its sucking tube towards the incoming air flow instead of getting pushed away. “ “In addition we would like to say that it is very likely that the quantum description of photon sucking in biological systems requires squeezed states since the flexibility in tuning the uncertainties of amplitude and phase of the electromagnetic field is a most powerful instrument of biological organization and communication. This could also explain why biophoton emission is limited to weak intensities, since only a few photons in the field allow the perfect application of non-classical light for communication.” Summary ….This process of photon sucking involves a force which may well explain the cell-cell attraction and/or repulsion. At the same time some unknown phenomena of phototropism and similar effects including biological rhythms may find basic understanding, since the mechanism can work also in non-linear classical optics. The organization of cells (including growth, differentiation…) and the “language” may become understandable on this basis, too. This effect can play a role not only between cells and organisms, but also within cells and between groups of biomolecules. Specific phase– and frequency modulations may provide the language of the system under consideration.”

The Force -- the Shen spirit holographic Qi -- requires the "squeezed state" of time-frequency uncertainty

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Astyanax
  • Phase can never be infinite in value.

• There is no such thing as 'phase amplitude'.

On the relation of phase to amplitude in quantum physics

That's your reply? Seriously?

:shk:

Try not to make too much of a fool of yourself, there's a good fellow. Yes, there is a relationship of phase to amplitude. Anybody who has studied a little wave mechanics – as you quite clearly have not – understands that there is a relation between phase angle and amplitude. This is one of the fundamental properties of waves.

However, that does not mean that phase can have infinite value. And – to repeat myself – there is no such thing as phase amplitude.

So: you were talking rubbish when you said that 'consciousness is an infinite phase amplitude'. You have yet to successfully rebut even one of the errors I have pointed out so far. Nor will you be able to, because you are wrong on every count.

I will continue to debunk your nonsense as you post it.

edit on 12/2/12 by Astyanax because: of unrequited idiocy.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 04:10 AM
link   

2:3 is in decimal form 666

No, it isn't.

2:3 is a ratio, not a fraction (I thought Prof. Spaghetti Mortadella said your maths was brilliant?)

The fraction 2/3 is not 666 in 'decimal form'. In that form, rounded to the third decimal place, it is 0.667. To the fourth place, it would be 0.6667.

edit on 12/2/12 by Astyanax because: ThoughtForm taught me better.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 04:35 AM
link   

The concept of repeating decimals is usually taught to children in primary school. Your educational level seems to plummet further with ever post you make.

edit on 12/2/12 by Astyanax because: of T time.

can you find a way of correcting mistakes for the better education of us all WITHOUT making smart ass comments like the one above? people won't hate you because you're smart.... they'll hate you because you're acting like an a-hole. Be nice so I can learn better. Please.

-TF

P.S) gone again till tomorrow not sure why i came back, too tired to read anything...will read more tomorrow...peace
edit on 12-2-2012 by ThoughtForms because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Very interesting theory. I fired up Garageband right quick and played the Tritone using C Gb C all at once and various ways to see if I was familiar with the sound. I recall hearing it used in some popular songs today, and if I hear it again I'll be sure to post on here.

I do believe the chords have a certain affect on people. I've found a chord progression that can relax and lower stress levels. I made a quick song in garageband with the progression here it is.

A slight alteration to the chord progression is used a lot in video games, and movies to invoke feelings of royalty, adventure, and accomplishment:

E minor 7th ( E G B D )
Eb major 7th ( Eb G Bd D )
D minor 7th ( D F A C )
D major 7th ( D F# A C# )

Here is an example of a song, Rainbow Road from Mario Kart, that uses similar chord progressions to invoke a sense of accomplishment for reaching the last stage of the game.

edit on 12-2-2012 by majesticgent because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 04:56 AM
link   

I saw a big black equilateral triangle craft fly right over our trees in my yard -- I could have hit it with a rock -- no fuselage, flying slow, making a humming noise and completely in defiance of normal propulsion lift dynamics.

'Propulsion lift dynamics', eh? Care to explain what they are?

Or, if that's too difficult, maybe you can explain why a Google search for that exact phrase turns up only one result, namely your post on ATS?

I guess 'propulsion lift dynamics' must be a little bit like 'a superluminal infinite phase amplitude' – another of those meaningless little phrases you make up to impress innocent people with your knowledge and brilliance.

...the longitude scalar waves that Tesla discovered...

Neither Tesla nor anybody else has ever discovered 'scalar waves'. They're an invention of New Age woo merchants. All waves are, intrinsically, vectors.

...but it's also the "magnetic momentum of the proton"...

Another meaningless phrase invented by you. There is no such thing as magnetic momentum. There is magnetic moment, a different thing entirely. And there is the magnetic momentum ratio of a charged particle, also known as its gyromagnetic ratio. Neither of these things were discovered by anyone named Puharich.

Vortex or spiral is the key of how phase turns into amplitude by reversing the frequency

More gibberish. Phase cannot be converted to amplitude. Frequency cannot be reversed.

These terms are basically interchangeable because of the quantum uncertainty as de Broglie's Law of Phase Harmony reveals.

Fiddlesticks. You keep repeating this like a mantra but you cannot even explain what it means.

Science is inherently authoritarian

Well, at least that's true. Unlike the anybody-can-play woo-woo pretend science you favour, real science always defers to the authority of truth.

Keep sticking 'em up, Drew, and I'll keep shooting 'em to ribbons.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 05:22 AM
link   
reply to post by ThoughtForms

Be nice so I can learn better. Please.

Thanks for the criticism, and a star for you. I edited my post to remove the offending remark.

I shall return tomorrow to point out more Full Nelson Gibberish.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Didn't Lyall Watson go into all this in his book "Super Nature" (Coronet: 1973). I seem to recall an item about the French Professor Gavraud, who built machines to produce infra-sound (low frequency sound). His observation led him to build a Giant "Police Whistle" powered with compressed air. Watson relates that the Technician who gave the giant whistle its first trial dropped down dead and - post mortem - was discovered to have had his internal organs mashed to an "amorphous jelly by the vibrations". Also Pyramids too have properties that suggest they are audio instruments of some sort. I recall seeing, either in the British Museum else the V&A, a statue of a Pharoah with Ears virtually Elephantine in size; and the Bible, much of it borrowed from Pharonic sources constantly reminds us to hear - listen out - for what otherwise passes by our senses unnoticed!

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by nicolet

If u do some research what u are referring to has ancient roots, with the trident/Poseidon. It was the church that took it's ancient meaning and changed it to represent the devil....

Which church?

Dont throw that around so loosly.

The Muslim belief is that satan is a water jin. Green hair and green skin... I dont think that "the church" or any church for that matter, had anything to do with it.

You should READ more mythology and origins of information you kick around as part of "church" propaganda.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThoughtForms
reply to post by LightsideAssassin

I also believe it is a case of energy and vibration...also that there has to be a large chunk of the puzzle of the nature of reality which is impossible for us humans to sense. we just aren't equiped. Its there, we just can't experience it with any one of our senses.....

-TF

well, yes and no. Our OBJECTIVE senses may not perceive these things..but,we humans live in a dual reality. our subconscious, which is under control of cosmic consciousness/choose your title(and connected, to said consciousness at all times) can and does sense all the things our objectives 5 senses do not. We get flashes of this knowledge all the time. My personal work right now is to increase the frequency of these flashes to connect more fully with my subconcious, and, by doing so, connect to the unseen world. I believe that our subconcious is the conduit through which this is possible.I think It's important that everyone do this; this world we live in may be just a reflection of the other. It's there that the true knowledge lies.
edit on 12-2-2012 by LightsideAssassin because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-2-2012 by LightsideAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by DenyObfuscation

Do you believe 5/4 is the cube root of 2? Also,

So the Perfect Fifth is 3:2 as C to G and the Perfect Fourth is G to C as 3:4 but this is noncommutative mathematics!

I can't see why you expect it to be commutative as presented. What similarity is there between Perfect Fifth and Perfect Fourth? In this example doesn't C ascend to G and then G to C an octave above the original C?

For Western symmetric logic C to G is 2:3 and G to C is 3:2.

If they're the same C and G wouldn't that be true?

The example is noncommutative because it's from F to C as 2:3x and then C to G as 3:2x but it's never stated what "x" is -- that's the "bait and switch" tactic. So then F to C is squared as 4:3x but since it's within the same octave it is actually 3:4 as G to C and C to G as 2:3.

Archytas had to use only 3:2 and 4:3 based on the double octave whereas the frequency harmonics use the octave as 1:2 and the perfect fifth as 2:3 and the perfect fourth as 3:4. This is the natural resonance harmonics instead of trying to extend a scale using logarithmics.

Why is F in the response which is in no way an answer to my question?
C to G, interval. Same G to higher C, different interval. C to G and back to same C is analogous to A x B = B x A.

"5/4 IS the cube root of 2". Yes or no?

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   
About the only thing that David Icke is even close to be right about is his theories on the vibrating frequencies of energy forming the world as we perceive it. The thing is that our brains can only consciously pick up a very tiny part of the frequency spectrum. It is also important to note that the frequencies that our "chemical computers" can pick up are are not entirely sequential, meaning simply that there are "blind spots" within our range of perception.

Taking this one step further, the original poster has uncovered some remarkable information. I do believe that there is an active effort in play to suppress things that are literally right in front of our noses that could expand our minds. They do not want people seeing the bigger picture as that would make them harder to control. For example, the reason they put flouride in everyone's water is not for dental or germ-killing reasons, it is because it has been proven to calcify the pineal glad (aka "the third eye"), thereby reducing the odds that people will be able to have anything but the basic dull 5 senses. These specific tones and rhythms have been near-hidden for this very reason.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Do you believe 5/4 is the cube root of 2? Also,

So the Perfect Fifth is 3:2 as C to G and the Perfect Fourth is G to C as 3:4 but this is noncommutative mathematics!

I can't see why you expect it to be commutative as presented. What similarity is there between Perfect Fifth and Perfect Fourth? In this example doesn't C ascend to G and then G to C an octave above the original C?

For Western symmetric logic C to G is 2:3 and G to C is 3:2.

If they're the same C and G wouldn't that be true?

The example is noncommutative because it's from F to C as 2:3x and then C to G as 3:2x but it's never stated what "x" is -- that's the "bait and switch" tactic. So then F to C is squared as 4:3x but since it's within the same octave it is actually 3:4 as G to C and C to G as 2:3.

Archytas had to use only 3:2 and 4:3 based on the double octave whereas the frequency harmonics use the octave as 1:2 and the perfect fifth as 2:3 and the perfect fourth as 3:4. This is the natural resonance harmonics instead of trying to extend a scale using logarithmics.

Why is F in the response which is in no way an answer to my question?
C to G, interval. Same G to higher C, different interval. C to G and back to same C is analogous to A x B = B x A.

O.K. let's review the basics here -- again this is very simple yet very radical and it is a conspiracy hiding the true noncommutative numbers of harmonics.

So the example given originally by me for the noncommutative numbers in the Tetrad is C to G is 2:3 and G to C is 3:4. The Tetrad is 1:2:3:4 based on the Law of Pythagoras whereby frequency is the inverse of wavelength.

The Western music system that created Western symmetric commutative mathematics is based on doubling not inversion. That is the secret.

So if C to G is 2:3 this is based on the wavelength as the inversion of frequency by the Law of Pythagoras.

O.K. so let's say we have a wavelength of 1 and so the octave is 2 with the wavelength as 1/2. The Perfect Fifth is a frequency of 3/2 with the wavelength as 2/3 and that is C to G. The Perfect Fourth frequency is 4/3 with the wavelength as 2:3.

That is the contradiction -- the Perfect Fifth and Perfect Fourth do not work as doubling but instead as noncommutative complementary opposites -- or the Tetrad as the Yin-Yang Tai Chi symbol.

O.k. so if the Perfect Fourth is 3:4 that means the frequency is 4:3 but if C to G is the Perfect Fifth as 2:3 wavelength and the frequency is 3:2 then F to C is the wavelength as 2:3 with the frequency as 4:3. F to C as the Perfect Fourth is doubled -- not as an inversion and this was the secret of Archytas -- the bait and switch that goes against the Law of Pythagoras working by inversion of wavelength and frequency -- NOT logarithmic doubling or squaring.

So as I stated for the "Doe a Deer" example -- F to C is 2:3x and C to G is 3:2x. By the Law of Pythagoras that means the Perfect Fifth frequency as 3:2 is the wavelength as 2:3 but that is ALSO the wavelength of the Perfect Fourth as F to C as 2:3 which is then doubled as 4:3x. Or conversely the wavelength is 3:4 as G to C by the Law of Pythagoras -- using the true complementary opposites or noncommutative math.

So C to G is 2:3 and F to C is 2:3 -- this is noncommutative.

O.K. so Archytas used this reasoning to prove that -- by contradiction -- that the Perfect Fifth and Perfect Fourth as it's inversion can not divide the octave into equal parts. We learn this as the Comma of Pythagoras -- but the Comma of Pythagoras already assumes a "divide and average" logarithmic mathematics -- based on doubling -- not based on the Law of Pythagoras of complementary opposites.

So for Archytas and Plato this created the secret of "incommensurability" which means there is not a one to one correspondence between number and geometric symbol -- again C to G is 2:3 and G to C is 3:4.

That is the secret of the Greek Miracle.

So once the "bait and switch" occurred -- what Archytas did is create a "double octave" so that the infinite origins of sound could be hidden.

If there is no one to one correspondance between the perfect fifth and perfect fourth and the octave that means there is an infinite spiral of fifths based on the inherent desire of the push-pull dynamics that are never resolved with the octave. That is the secret of the Logos as the creative fire of kundalini as alchemy -- the snake master Pythagoras.

O.K. so this is the math secret I discovered and it was corroborated by Math professor Luigi Borzacchini who specializes in Pythagorean mathematics and the secret of the irrational number.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Incommensurability, Music and Continuum: A Cognitive Approach by Math Professor Luigi Borzacchini in Archive for History of Exact Sciences (2007)

O.K. so that's the paper Professor Borzacchini had published but I contacted him in 2000 when I had a revelation about the secret solution for doubling the cube of Archtas based on 5/4 as the cube root of two.

O.K. so Plato and Archytas realized the secret of the irrational number from logistics not geometry -- from music theory.

This is the great scandal of mathematics because sound is not based on visual perception but geometry is based on visual perception.

My solution was based on the complementary opposite harmonics of music and it was corroborated by math professor Joe Mazur who asked me to investigate David Fowler's book on Platonic mathematics because Fowler was the expert.

Professor Borzacchini and Fowler corresponded about this issue on the professional math listserve:

You can find Fowler's response about music and irrational numbers and ancient Greek math here

O.K. so earlier in the thread I quoted Fowler from his book on Platonic Mathematics where he states that music theory can probably solve the mystery of how continued proportions led to the irrational number -- that is exactly what I am providing with 5/4 as the continued proportion of music theory for doubling the cube.

So I then earlier in the thread posted the continuued proportion to double the cube -- exactly using numbers arithmetic -- not just compass and ruler geometry.

The answer is 1 is to 5/4, the major third as 5/4 the major third is to 8:5, the minor sixth as 8:5, the minor sixth is to 2.

I got that solution from my music training of complementary opposite inversions -- just as the Perfect Fifth is the inversion of the Perfect Fourth and is noncommutative so is 5/4 the inversion of 8:5.

What does this mean? Aristotle was against the "negative infinity" of Plato and Archytas and because of Aristotle's position zero was not used in the West -- not mathematically invented -- for a thousand years or so.

In other words Bertrand Russell stated that real numbers are a "convenient fiction" -- why? Because they HIDE the true noncommutative reality of time and frequency which was then rediscovered by quantum physics with entanglement as superliminal consciousness.

So the question of the cube root of two originates with Archytas and the harmonic ratio 5/4 and the Tritone as the major second 9/8 cubed as the square root of two. But this was hidden until rediscovered by Simon Stevin who invented logarithmic numbers.

The real clincher for this complementary opposites argument is Simon Stevin's 17th C. conversion of Archytas' diatonic scale into equal-tempered tuning. Stevin relied on the octave defined as a starting value of 5000 with its harmonic double as 10,000. Stevin then argues that half of the octave is the square root, or the tritone music interval, and so a third of the octave, or two major second intervals, the major third, 5/4, is therefore a cube root of two. The 12 notes of the scale are therefore based on the twelfth root of two. The cube root of two then enables the exact same continued proportion equation that Archytas used, based on my own “secret of the sect” discovery – only converted by Stevin to decimal fractions.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   

So based on my music Pythagorean discovery I knew that when I was taught the square root of two Pythagorean Theorem proof in "enriched geometry" in high school that the math proof was wrong! I knew that there was a secret music proof based on the Law of Pythagoras and harmonics -- again the origin of irrational numbers HIDES the noncommutative harmonics of alchemy to access consciousness.

Philosophy (1999) Volume: 74, Issue: 288 ISSN: 00318191 Abstract A popular view is that the great discovery of Pythagoras was that there are irrational numbers, e.g., the positive square root of two. Against this the article argues that mathematics and geometry, together with their applications, do not show that there are irrational numbers or compel assent to that proposition.

Did the Greeks Discover the Irrationals? by Philip Hugly, Charles Sayward

Excerpt of the expose on irrational numbers being a logical lie here

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by strongangelstar

Didn't Lyall Watson go into all this in his book "Super Nature" (Coronet: 1973). I seem to recall an item about the French Professor Gavraud, who built machines to produce infra-sound (low frequency sound). His observation led him to build a Giant "Police Whistle" powered with compressed air. Watson relates that the Technician who gave the giant whistle its first trial dropped down dead and - post mortem - was discovered to have had his internal organs mashed to an "amorphous jelly by the vibrations". Also Pyramids too have properties that suggest they are audio instruments of some sort. I recall seeing, either in the British Museum else the V&A, a statue of a Pharoah with Ears virtually Elephantine in size; and the Bible, much of it borrowed from Pharonic sources constantly reminds us to hear - listen out - for what otherwise passes by our senses unnoticed!

Wow thanks for reminding me - I loved reading Lyall Watson but forgot about that tidbit -- fascinating stuff:

"Professor Gavraud is an engineer who almost gave up his post at an institute in Marseilles because he always felt ill at work. He decided against leaving when discovered that the recurrent attacks of nausea only worried him when he was in his office at the top of the building. Thinking that there must be something in the room that disturbed him, he tried to track it down with devices sensitive to various chemicals, and even with a geiger counter, but he found nothing until one day, nonplused, he leaned back against the wall. The whole room was vibrating at a very low frequency. The source of this energy turned out to be an air-conditioned plant on the roof of a building across the wy, and his office was the right shape and the right distance from the machine to resonate in sympathy with it. I was this rhythm, at seven cycles per second, that made him sick." "Fascinated by the phenomenon, Gavraud decided to build machines to produce infrasound so that he could investigate it further. In casting around for likely designs, he discovered that the whistle with a pea in it issued to all French gendarmes produced a whole range of low-frequency sounds. So he produced a police whistle six feet long and powered it with compressed air. The technician who gave the giant whistle its first trial blast fell down dead on the spot. A post-mortem revealed that all his internal organs had been mashed into an amorphous jelly by the vibrations." "Gavraud went ahead with his work more carefully and did the next test out of doors, with all observers screened from the machine in a concrete bunker. When all was ready, they turned the air on slowly - and broke the windows of every building within half a mile of the test site. Later they learned to control the amplitude of the infrasound generator more effectively and designed a series of smaller machines for experimental work. One of the most intersting discoveries to date is that the waves of low frequencu can be aimed and that two generators focused on a particular point even five miles away produce a resonance that can knock a building down as effectively as a major earthquake. These frequency-7 machines can be built very cheaply, and plans for them are available for three French francs from the Paten Office in Paris." - Supernature pp. 92-93, Coronet Books 1974.

From the John Keely website -- another inventor of resonance machines stolen away by the Skull and Bones Society

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Astyanax

Yeah I have original thoughts -- the English language has more words than any other language -- people do coin new phrases. I am one of them. It's fun. Try it. haha.

O.K. so here's CIA mind control scientist Dr. Andrija Puharich's proton magnetic moment superliminal consciousness model

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   

... the statistical theories hide a completely determined and ascertainable reality behind variables which elude our experimental techniques.

Yep de Broglie, contrary to your claims, believed in an underlying reality that is superliminal.

Call it what you want -- it has information signaling that is superliminal.

Some quantum physicists call this consciousness. haha.

de Broglie on his belief in an underlying reality that eludes experimental techniques

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   

However, that does not mean that phase can have infinite value. And – to repeat myself – there is no such thing as phase amplitude.

Einstein’s form of the quantum condition fitted well with de Broglie’s idea that action played the role of a phase. In his seminar Langevin called the action variables “the cyclic periods” of the action integral, and so did Leon Brillouin and Louis de Broglie. This denomination implied that Langevin regarded action as the argument of a periodic function.[1] The meaning of this is that in QM the least possible exemplification of a
dynamical quantity, E or p, can only be recorded over a period. A wave
period. If this period is expressed in terms of the frequency, ν, we obtain E=hν and so Et=h. If it is expressed in terms of the wavelength, λ, we obtain
p=h/λ and so pλ=h, as two alternative expressions of minimal action, =h.
The idea, stated in more precise terms discloses that the basic quantum
relation, E=hν or E≈ν, actually signifies that E, exactly like ν, can no longer
be defined at an instant d  0, as was classically assumed, but only over a
period t>0, whose boundary instants [t1, t2] are here given by the frequency
of this period, ν. Correspondingly, p also cannot be determined at a point
location, dq0, but only over a distance, whose boundary points [q1q2] are
given by the wavelength of this period, λ.
It is precisely because of this fact, i.e. precisely because E cannot be defined
at an instant dt0, but can only be mapped over a period, that the
resulting product of action Et is not arbitrarily reducible to a dimishing value
Et0, but can only be determined over a limiting such period and not less,
that the product Et is thereby rendered a quantum of action, h, instead.
Clearly, for the case that E could be recorded at an instant, taking this instant
as narrow we might want it to be, thereby leading to a t0, the pro-duct Et
would be a vanishing quantity and no quantum of action would result.

The word phase is in phase italics.

Einstein’s form of the quantum condition fitted well with de Broglie’s idea that action played the role of a phase.

edit on 12-2-2012 by fulllotusqigong because: (no reason given)

physicists have been beating their heads to understand exactly what the Energy-Time Uncertainty (ETU) actually was.

I call it infinite phase gobbly-gook amplitude consciousness! haha.

True enough, the problems are there and I have myself listed a number of them, [5, 6, 7] but these were to a certain extent extrinsic to the principles of QM, mostly relating to the knowledge of time in general, whereas A,B’s initial point was that the ETU also had problems intrinsic to the theory. In their words “there is therefore no reason inherent in the principles of quantum theory why the energy of a system cannot be measured in as short a time as we please”. [2, p.1652].

Ah yes time - it is elusive isn't it?

Why is there no such thing as an Et≠tE, when there is such a thing as a pq≠qp, or why is there no operator for time, when there is one for position –which is the same exact thing-, or why is time only a parameter in QM, whereas position is an “observable”, which is the most intriguing one of all. The reason is, of course, that positions have to be observed to be known, but times not. Some would be tempted to retort that times too have to be observed, if to be known, and this is what having to rely on clocks is all about. But this is quite superficial. Clocks are not ways of observing time. Clocks are ways of keeping it. Time as such we can never ob-serve. Time, we just keep. And this is what makes all the difference. Clock indications, on the face of it, appear to be more trustworthy than our “inner sense” of time is. This, besides, is their reason of existence. As a rule, yes; but not always and not when it counts. For clock indications are trusted, provided they do not conflict with our inner sense of time. Whenever they do, it is not clocks but our inner sense which takes over.

Infinite phase amplitude force? Hmmm.

The force generated by a fieldless potential is only exerted through the wavelength and it may be considered as an inertial force, just as may be considered, in general, the forces due to the de Broglie wave which are at the origin of diffraction and interference phenomena. De Broglie drew attention, starting from his first notes1, on the fact that the diffraction of material particles violates the Galileo principle of inertia, because particles are deviated from their inertial motion in the absence of external forces and without colliding with any obstacle (unless the wave exerts a pressure on matter). The existence of the wave forces a more general expression of the inertia principle, the old expression of which remains approximately true when the diffraction effects are negligible.

Superliminal phase again

The velocity of the electrons is not the phase velocity V (which besides is greater than the velocity of light)

The conversion of the superliminal phase to amplitude

The potential A appears only in the second factor: in the phase of the wave. The amplitude slowly oscillates with a frequency dn and propagates with the velocity ¶n ¶ mv h equal to the group velocity of the free particle: the velocity v....But
we shall see that the propagation of energy is indirectly influenced by the potential
through the phase propagation (just as in crystal optics it is influenced by the
polarization of the medium).

the particle is treated as a nonlinear singulairity that merges with the background field

Infinite phase amplitude -- there you go! haha.

Although our two observers, (one stationary, the other with the particle), disagree about the inherent quantum frequency of the phase wave and the relativistic frequency of the particle, they nonetheless can agree that there is a moving point in space where the two frequencies always remain in phase

It seems counterintuitive but it's true

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Hey fulllotus, I'm at chapter 6 in your book and have mulled over some of your responses on the last few pages.

You provided this link of a study on Biophoton emmission produced by ultrasonic irradiation:

www.springerlink.com...

In the introduction of your book Alchemy of Rainbow Heart Music, you hypothesize that the 2:3 ratio expanded or better yet I'll just use your quote:

"What if this internal difference in the harmonics caused the resonance to keep continuing into higher frequencies without end?" (In one of your footnotes I think)

So, reaching higher higher and eventually into the ultrasonic range, at the right frequency is it possible it can/ is used to stimulate the pineal gland? Now the study you provided only produced minute increases of biophotons, with 3 MHz ultrasound, but with the right technology of course and frequency (A frequency based of the 2:3?) would an enhanced spiritual state would be the effect? An bio overtone resonance of the already weak electromagnetic fields of the pineal producing some type of "god" state?

Your only mentions of the pineal revolved around the metaphysical and less scientific, but I'm sure you'll let me know if I'm seemingly paraphrasing your book or the point your trying to get across.
edit on 12-2-2012 by CaptainNemo because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-2-2012 by CaptainNemo because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join